All hotels in Wilmington, North Carolina, United States of America
4929 New Centre Dr, Wilmington, NC, 28403, United States of America, ‏‎800-658-6760

"Good Stay"
If you want a kitchen and a good price, stay here. Maid service is once a week, however, you can ask for towel refresh.
Other trip May 10, 2013
MIchael
"private stay"
love it
2 night trip Mar 15, 2013
"Great place!"
Great place to stay. Reasonable rates and centrally located! Staff was very nice and helpful.
8 night family trip Dec 27, 2012
Helen
"Great for an anniversary"
Me and my boyfriend recently stayed at this hotel in Wilmington, NC for one night. I enjoyed the stay personally as did my boyfriend. The staff greeted us cheerfully and made us feel welcomed. The hotel was right next to a Walmart and because there was a stove & pots available, we cooked dinner and breakfast. The only thing I didn't like about the kitchen was that there were only two pots to use. The bed was fairly comfortable and the bathroom was clean. The room had two tvs that were both flat screens one in the bedroom area and another in the living room area. I enjoyed staying here and I would want to stay here again. The price was GREAT for our "budget" and it was by restaurants and other service places.
Other trip Nov 15, 2012
"All you could want"
We stayed because our boat was being serviced on our way south. The staff was excellent and the room was big, clean and comfortable, as well as being inexpensive and very close to lots of restaurants and shopping etc. Internet was excellent as well. Kitchen is full size and TV was flatscreen and large. All in all it is a perfect choice for a longer stay where you would need a studio apartment atmosphere.
1 night trip Nov 8, 2012
Martin
"Not very comfortable spot; spend more for better"
We had quite a few problems with our room: AC did not cool the room, in-room phone didn't work, and nonsmoking room was quite smokey. Front desk clerk did little-to-nothing to acknowledge or fix our concerns. At checkout, and to his credit, the assistant manager said he would issue a credit.
1 night trip Oct 19, 2012
"Better than some 4 star hotels"
i was really surprised at how this hotel appeared better than some 4 star hotels I've stayed in. clean, friendly staff, nice sized tub, and the room was smoking (which is rare). i would absolutely stay here again
1 night trip with friends Sep 21, 2012
M
Kitchen was dirty and floors wasn't vaccum cleaned nor mopped. Bed sheets had holes all over them from cig. Had to go buy things to clean room
1 night family trip Sep 22, 2012
Clean room; professional staff, my stay here was a good experience.
Other trip Sep 25, 2012
"great place to stay"
the services staffs were great. our friends arrived and want to check-in early, I talked to the cleaning staff to ready a room ahead of schedule and she was more than willing to acomodate, that's service.!!
2 night trip with friends Sep 14, 2012
"School Day"
In town for a one day class at CFCC and needed a place to stay for the weekend. There were cheaper places in the area, but this was the better place.
2 night business trip Sep 14, 2012
MsKayeC
"Great except for the shower"
Motel rooms are usually just a place to crash in a clean bed and be able to take a shower, etc. This motel couldn't offer us a decent shower. The temperature could only be adjusted from scalding hot to too cold, and I had to give my 4-year-old son a cold shower after coming in from the beach. Later on, I couldn't get any hot water at all for my own shower. Everything else was fine - nice refrigerator, clean, etc. It would have been a great bargain for a weekend at the beach if not for the shower.
2 night trip Sep 7, 2012
"close to restaurants and UNCW-- safe area"
The location is about a mile from the UNCW campus. It is 100 yards to a Hootrs restaurant. There are several restaurants and shopping center right near location. Check in was easy. Room was as expected. Large refrigerator, two burner stove- microwave. and sink. Bathroom is smaller than most. Had a plumbing drip but not a big deal. Standard ac system which is loud but that helps me sleep. When I returned at 11pm the front desk is closed and locked. You need key to enter hotels so felt very secure. Don't know if that is problem with late check in. 10 minutes to drive to Wrightsville beach. Bed was hard and linens were cheap. For the price it was worth it, secure and good location if you want evening out without having to drive.
1 night trip Sep 8, 2012
beach traveler

"Excellent value, friendly staff"
Excellent value for money. Clean spacious rooms. Staff where very helpful and friendly. The free grab and go breakfast provided plenty of choice with tea, coffee, porridge, muffins, fruit and cereal bars. Hotel is central with plenty of amenities in surrounding area. Only 10 minutes to downtown Wilmington and 15 minutes to the beach.
Other trip Jun 4, 2013

"Bra värde för pengarna"
Jag bokade rökfritt,men det luktade ändå lite som ett f.d. Rökrum.
8 night business trip Mar 2, 2013
SE

TripAdvisor reviews for Extended Stay America - Wilmington - New Centre Drive

"Good Value"
08/11/15 StevieGinNJ Fort Lee, New Jersey
There are better hotels in Wilmington, but this one is a good deal because it costs a bit less to stay here. The rooms & hallways were clean and the staff was very friendly. The location is central to UNCW and the surrounding businesses. Good choice if you are visiting a student and are bringing your pets (pet friendly hotel)!
"Don't judge a book by its cover."
08/09/15 Sharon J
My boyfriend and i stayed in room 317. A weekend trip. When we first walked in we loved the room. It had a quick kitchen. Stove. Full size fridge. When we left our first day. We did like any normal traveler would. Took a shower in the morning, left towels on floor, left in a hurry so we didn't make the bed etc. At the end of day we came back to the same "mess." Apparently they don't clean your room unless you stay for at least 7 days. As for bringing fresh towels, you are better bringing some from home. You keep the ones you have until your are done unless you bag them and trade them in. Not worth it. I, however, did like the kitchenette. It is great if you plan on staying a while. Close to market st and food.
"Don't make the same mistake I did!"
07/28/15 Chris P Chapel Hill, North Carolina
I used Priceline's Name your own price tool to book this hotel. Instead of my usual Comfort Suites rooms I get on business trips, I opted to go for Priceline to maybe get something swanky and close to the beach. I put in a $100 limit per night for three nights. What do I get? This freaking place. Advertised for $67 a night. I could have stayed across the street for $87 a night and been much happier. Lets start with the "free breakfast". Hope you like granola bars because that's all you get. Housekeeping? Nah, not unless you stay multiple weeks. WiFi? You can afford an extra $10 a day, right? Odor...you better just breathe out your mouth. Oh and wear earplugs. The long-term "guests" here are LOUD. Not only that, but staff was unwilling to let me cancel my reservation, check out early, or even pay with a different card. Upon hearing of all my complaints they wouldn't even give a partial refund. So I ended up spending $100 a night plus taxes and fees for three nights here. What a joke.
"Will not be staying here again!"
07/12/15 angelaw149 Knightdale, North Carolina
The driveway into the hotel is hard to see, as the 'entrance' sign is too far back from the street and hidden by landscape. The staff was friendly. To start our weekend, we get to our door, couldn’t get in. Had to go back to the front desk with our things. The front staff had to take the machine to our door to reset our cards to let us in. Once we get into our room, we noticed, the smoke detector was just dangling from the ceiling. The kitchen was not adequately equipped and we couldn't have cooked anything with no utensils, etc. Kitchen was not stocked, we had to ask for several items just to cook. Thank God we took our own paper plates, cups, paper towels, pot, pan, utensils, etc. The sink didn’t have a stopper to even wash a dish. Bed was average for comfort but the blanket had cigarette holes and stains. The stairwells have an odor that I cant even describe. To top off the end of the stay, the room had a ton on knats by the window which were in the room. My boyfriend and I had to kill a ton of them crawling on the stove, refrigerator and even on our pillow. We will not be staying here again. Big mistake.
"Comfortable and more than what paid for."
06/16/15 Jason M Wilmington, North Carolina
This property and brand go out of their way to make clientele happy. I read reviews from the people who wait last minute and complain that they smell smoke because they take a discount room late at nite. Thats not accurate of what the property is like. I stayed here for 2 weeks in may of 2015 and have no complaints. No other extended stay will deliver dishes and appliances to your room with no charge. I offer a good rating for the great service of the staff. This is not the Ritz Carlton. Its the best extended stay in the area,
"Just for Smokers"
06/14/15 Dennis V
The stench of smoke hits you in the face as you enter the lobby. I requested a non-smoking room, but they did not have any available. My room smelled so bad I did not sleep at all the first night. The room was old and run down with cigarette holes in the bed spread and the carpet. I was sick to my stomach at the thought of having to stay in this place for three nights. I have been booking through on-line discounts sites for years and this is the worst experience I've ever had. I did not see on the site where you could indicate a non-smoking room and the write-up did not indicate it was a 100% non-smoking establishment. I will have to reconsider booking a 2 star through a discount site in the future. The good news is that the staff was able to move me to a non-smoking room the following day (it smelled like a smoking room at any other hotel, but it was way-way better than what I was in). I went out and bought some odor eliminating disinfectant spray which helped a little. The "breakfast" is take-away coffee, muffins (that probably have a half life of 200 years), Granola bars, make-it-yourself oatmeal, apples and oranges. I probably wouldn't trust anything else if they put it out anyway. I heard the staff mention several times that they were starting renovations in September and then it was going to be 100% non-smoking. If your not a smoker, DO NOT book here.
"Perfect for moving transition"
04/11/15 Debra M Fort Walton Beach, Florida
My rental house won't be ready for 3 months but my job started now. Extended Stay America was there with a great efficiency at a great price. My dog is also a very welcome roommate which is so important to me. The staff has so far been very friendly and helpful. The location is awesome, walking distance to great restaurants and safe dog walking.
"cat pee smelly hotel room"
04/05/15 722jannika Herndon, Virginia
Hotel and lobby look nice, but then our hotel room smelled very badly like pee. We asked for a diff .room, but the manager said, we dirtied this room already and would not give a diff. room. We already had gotten a bad headache, had opened the windows etc., but it had not made it better. We had no choice then to leave the hotel. Bobby told us, that his manager said we should get the money back from Priceline. We then had to leave and find a new hotel, this took us some hours and by then it was dark and we were tired. we were very disappointed, I would not recommend them at all. Their fault! nasty!
"Fled in fear"
03/27/15
Stayed one night, room was dirty, transient construction workers set off fire alarms, smoked in hallways, foul language threatening each other. Staff said it was my fault I didn't notify them and tried to make me feel silly for being afraid all night long.
"Great for a short stay"
10/07/14 Amanda W Sydney, Australia
My husband and I had a great 2 night stay here. We have been on the road for the last 3 months so it was amazing to have a kitchen that we could cook our own meals in. We definitely took advantage of this. The staff were very polite and helpful, our room was clean, and the wifi worked really well. They don't clean the rooms unless you stay there for 7 nights plus, but as we were only there 2 nights it didn't bother us. The breakfast is just a take away system, but when you have your own kitchen why not cook your own breakfast. We would definitely stay in an Extended Stay America again.