All hotels in Eagan, Minnesota, United States of America

Nice hotel. Friendly, helpful staff. Stayed during a nasty snow storm and one of the maintenance staff helped dig out my car and put down salt so I was able to get out of my parking spot :) That was VERY much appreciated!! Only complaint was that the sign said adults only in pool area after 10pm and that wasn't enforced by any hotel staff. Not a huge deal but could see how it would be for some guests, especially after the stress of having to drive in the storm to get to the hotel.
2 night trip Feb 20, 2014
"Nice and convenient!"
This was our first time staying at Springhill Suites and we were quite pleased. It is located close to freeway access but its not too busy or congested. We enjoyed the pool and workout center. The suite was roomy and the beds were wonderful.
Other trip Feb 15, 2014
Annie
Great Hotel, Decently priced, Friendly Staff, Decent location from the Mall of America and other attractions within the MSP Area.
Other trip Feb 11, 2014
"Very comfortable"
Well worth the money!!! We were 4 adults and a baby .. Appreciated the extra living room with sofa bed..
Other trip Feb 10, 2014
"Hotel OK"
Overall OK. missing continental breakfast, poor variety of food for breakfast, missing vegetable at breakfast, missing bar at hotel lobby
Response by SpringHill Suites Minneapolis-St. Paul Airport/Eagan
Hello Peter, Thank you for the feedback. We are sorry to hear that you were dissapointed in our breakfast offerings. Most of our guests, tell us they really love our hot breakfast buffet it. We have over 30 items to chose from, however , you are right, we do not offer vegetables for breakfast, . We do serve fresh spinach and salsa ,as a side with the scrambled eggs.Thank you for staying with us.
Other trip Feb 9, 2014
"very nice"
My family and I have stayed at alot of hotels. This hotel was very nice and staff was excellent. I would definitely stay again and recommend it.
2 night business trip Jan 31, 2014
"Good place, Great breakfast!!!"
Living room TV signal kept freezing up.
3 night business trip Jan 28, 2014
Mark R
"Great location and quiet!"
Fabulous staff, prompt, & friendly!
4 night business trip Jan 20, 2014
Gag
"Great place"
We had 2 rooms for our family. Great place, super comfortable, very clean. Area was perfect. Pool was great and couldn't beat the breakfast.
2 night trip Jan 24, 2014
Sean
"close to the locations I had to travel to"
overall the hotel was great. the only downside was that there were very few outlets in the room to charge phones and get ready for the day.
2 night trip with friends Jan 24, 2014
"Nice hotel, great price!"
We had to be at an event at Mall of America but didn't want to pay premium rates for our hotel. We were 4 miles from the mall, spent way less on the room and were more than comfortable.
Other trip Jan 28, 2014
michelle
"Nice hotel with lots of amenities"
This is a nice hotel with lots of amenities close to the MSP airport and shopping at mall of America. Two tv's in the room was very nice. Kids could watch their cartoons and we could watch other shows. Having a fridge and microwave and breakfast at the hotel is always a plus!
Other trip Jan 27, 2014
Carrie
It was a great stay. Would stay again. Breakfast was great.
2 night trip Jan 18, 2014
Ds and cb
Nice suite! Breakfast was great-a lot to choose from. Will be back!!
2 night trip Jan 17, 2014
Hotel staff was great! Room was better than I expected!
4 night trip Jan 16, 2014
Spring Hill
Overall our stay was good. The rooms need some major updating but was clean. The staff was very nice and helpful. We didn't check in until 2:30 in the morning and the first room the toilet wouldn't stop running and the frig didn't work. The lady working put us in a better functioning room and gave us a credit off our stay. We would stay here again.
3 night trip Jan 17, 2014
"OVERALL GREAT EXPERIENCE"
I have been using Hotels.com for many years and this is the first time I felt compelled to rate my hotel experience. The staff was friendly. The breakfast was excellent. The price was very good. Absolutely no complaints. None.
3 night trip Jan 16, 2014
TIM
"Nice hotel, centrally located for what we wanted."
It was hard to get an attendant when we wanted to check out. The staff were all working elsewhere. It was a Sunday morning and very busy but there should have been someone available behind the front desk. There were 5 of us waiting.
Other trip Jan 20, 2014
Janet
"home away from home"
We have always stayed her and have never had a problem. The only thing I would suggest is to get new beds! I think with the amount of turnover the beds are starting to show their wear. Little saggy in the middle and bouncy. The room this time we stayed was stuffy and hot as the temp. we tried to lower but seemed to keep coming on every sec. which I know is the same where ever you stay. The convenience to mall of America is close, the continental breakfast is nice, the free 24hr. coffee,tea and water is fantastic. The staff and front desk is wonderful. I would give this a 4 out of 5 just because it may need some new things but no big deal. I would recommend Spring hill suites her in Eagen, Mn for your next stay. Will not be disappointed!!!
3 night trip Jan 2, 2014
"Really excellent"
It was like hilton garden quality at super 8 price :) Awesome breakfast, awesome everything!
2 night family trip Jan 3, 2014
Hotel overall was clean but sure can use an update. Our room could've used a bit more cleaning though. The bed was quite comfortable and our room was quiet given we were right next to the elevator.
3 night trip Jan 3, 2014
"nice family friendly hotel"
Hotel was great, family friendly, nice, courteous, friendly staff, we had an issue with our door not locking in our room and they were great about having someone fix it for us, the front desk was very busy but very courteous, loved the temp of the pool it was warm and the hot tub was nice too. Nice breakfast buffet and the shuttle was great to take to Mall of America. We had an overall great experience. Rooms were nice and the fireplace was nice and warm when it was freezing weather outside.
Other trip Jan 7, 2014
Michelle momof3
"Perfect rooms for families."
We had a great experience here. All front desk staff were exceptionally friendly and helpful. Our party was two adults and two kids including a baby and the room size was perfect for all of the gear we had. Breakfast was great. Would definitely stay here again.
Other trip Jan 6, 2014
"Close Enough For Everything"
This was the first time staying in the Springhill Suites and the experience was fantastic! Customer Service was excellent from the moment we walked in to the time we left. The rooms were clean and we had plenty of speace. The breakfast was hot and convenient. We would definately reccommend this hotel and more than likely will stay again.
3 night family trip Dec 27, 2013
"Awesome Hotel"
hotel was very clean, staff was excellent, rooms were big, Excellent neighborhood.
4 night family trip Dec 24, 2013
Jeffrey
"Weekend visit"
Lots of room for a big family if you get the rooms with 2 beds & sofa bed.
Other trip Dec 31, 2013
rick
"Good location on 35E and 494"
Very quite room. Good breakfast
5 night family trip Dec 22, 2013
Robert Baker
"Maybe we caught them at a bad time"
Overall it was a good hotel. We are not exceptionally picky but there are a couple of items that did stand out. The parking lot and sidewalks were not cleared of snow. There was snow Monday evening into Tuesday AM and we arrived Wednesday evening and the snow was not cleared. I am willing to give this some grace as it was Christmas but by end of day the 26th, it still was not cleared. The second item was that my wife asked the front desk clerk how far away a destination is from the hotel. The response from the clerk was rudeness. Outside of these two items everything was as to be expected and there were other occasions where the hotel staff was very friendly and helpful. For example, the front desk clerk provided a list of nearby restaurants that were open despite being Christmas day.
2 night family trip Dec 25, 2013
Baseball Dad
"Family stays here"
Nice hotel and location. Starting to show it's age a little bit. Good continental breakfast. 3 family members from different parts of the Midwest stayed over Christmas and no one had a bad word about the place or staff. We rented the party room and they were exceptionally good to deal with. .I would go back.
2 night trip Dec 23, 2013
Midwest traveler
"review"
The hotel was nice and we'll anointed room, clean and comfortable. The check in was not ideal for this kind of hotel with only one at the front desk and talking on the phone .
1 night business trip Dec 22, 2013
Not enough blankets on the bed..comforter was too thin...
1 night trip Nov 28, 2013
Clean, comfortable rooms - great breakfasts
4 night trip Oct 24, 2013
We felt the hotel was very nice. Room large enough for our family of 5-all adults. Staff very friendly-responsive to our needs. Reasonably priced.
1 night trip Oct 26, 2013
Hanson
"Reliable and comfortable"
This was my second stay at the Springhill Suites in Eagan and it did not disappoint. The hotel is in good condition and the rooms are spacious.
Other trip Oct 20, 2013
Kathleen
"Nice weekend trip."
We had a great trip with friends in the cities.
1 night trip Oct 12, 2013
"Good option with reasonable rates"
Location was convenient to airport and St Paul.
2 night trip with friends Oct 11, 2013
"Nice room, friendly staff"
The room was nice, clean, and comfortable, and the staff was very friendly and helpful. Only negative was that the toilet had something weird with the flush handle and it was tricky to get it to flush right. But I'd stay there again if we were ever in the area.
1 night trip Oct 4, 2013
"Comfort"
I will stay there again.Ff
1 night trip Sep 23, 2013
FH
"Family Memories"
My kids and I stayed for two nights and had a great time! We were in the area to visit the Mall of America and had a comfortable, pleasant stay. The hotel was clean, and comfortable and the staff members were great! Would definitely stay again and recommend it to others!
Other trip Sep 9, 2013
Jennie
"It was ok they billed our cc twice for the room"
It was ok nothing spectacular breakfast pretty blah.
Other trip Sep 1, 2013
"Weekend stay"
We attended a wedding in St. Paul and stayed at this hotel. We arrived very, very late in the evening. The woman who greeted me and checked me in was wonderful. She fully explained the highlights of the hotel. She gave us a room on the second floor, but I asked her if we could have a room on the top floor instead so we would not hear people walking around above us. She graciously made the change for me and noted that she put me on the side away from the highway to reduce the noise levels. Breakfast was very good. The staff working the breakfast were friendly, helpful and did a great job keeping the tables cleaned and well stocked. The beds were EXTREMELY comfortable. The room was very nice and had a good amount of space for us. Checking out was very fast and easy. Overall it was just a great hotel. ****NOTE**** a few hours after we had checked out someone in our party needed to go to the emergency room for medical treatment. I called the hotel and asked for suggestions for medical treatment. They recommended the Urgency Room clinic. Our friend received great emergency care! He needed to be hospitalized but has recovered now. The staff at the Urgency Room found a great hospital for him to go to. We would not have found this place if it were not for the staff at the hotel! We are very grateful for this. Thank you!
Other trip Aug 31, 2013
Anthony
Front desk staff were very friendly and helpful. Excellent breakfast!
2 night family trip Aug 16, 2013
"Nice! Quiet! and Clean!"
I wouldn't mind staying here again. Staff were very nice and helpful to our needs. Breakfasts was great! didn't have to drive to the mall. took one of there buses instead. Room was big and apartment like. could have had a better view, but that was ok. overall... It was a great place to stay!
1 night romance trip Aug 2, 2013
"Very nice staff!"
The staff was great! Had a birthday for my daughter and her friends! The staff was very helpfull. I would for sure stay there again!
Other trip Apr 15, 2013
Kls
Would definitely stay here again. Employees were great. Hotel was clean & spacious. Continental breakfast was awesome! Definitely a 5 star from our group!
2 night trip Mar 22, 2013
Juanita
Walls were too thin. The pool was small. The hotel was clean and the room was also clean.
Other trip Mar 19, 2013
emily
"Great place"
Great place, very clean, only bad thing was the fire alarm going off for 45 minutes one night, but there never was a fire, just a problem with a vent being blocked or something. Very spacious rooms & clean.
2 night family trip Mar 8, 2013
it was a great stay-most bang for your buck in the MOA area! Free wifi, free shuttle from airport, comfy beds, great free breakfast, a free paper, refreshing pool, hot tub, and exercise room.... for about the same price as just a regular old hotel room.. I recommend it!
2 night trip Mar 2, 2013
"Super hotel for a family!"
We all loved the free breakfast, warm pool and hot tub, and the wonderful Nice staff! The rooms had enough space for a family Of 5-6! Some rooms do not have 2 tv's if you have kids and Want sanity, ask before you check in!
Other trip Mar 2, 2013
"Lots of space... nice breakfast spread"
Spent the weekend there with my boys. Love the breakfast choices... the fact that they have good coffee all day long... and the size of the rooms. Never felt cramped. On the downside, the pool could be a little bigger, and some rooms have two televisions and some only have one.
Other trip Mar 2, 2013