All hotels in O'Fallon, Illinois, United States of America
154 Regency Park, O'Fallon, IL, 62269, United States of America, ‏‎800-658-6760

"Better for Extended Stay"
Nice clean hotel, a little light on amenities. Easy drive to St Louis. No ice machine in the hotel so it's clearly designed for people that are staying more than one day because you have a refrigerator and you can make your own ice in your room- but for one day...just not going to happen.
1 night family trip Aug 1, 2015
"Stop off"
Just a quick stop off on my way to destination but the staff was nice and the room was clean.
Response by Extended Stay America - St. Louis - O' Fallon, IL
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. I truly appreciate your comments regarding our clean rooms and friendly customer service. Once more, thank you for posting your review. We look forward to having you visit with us again in the future.
1 night trip Jul 22, 2015
Clint
"Not for families with small kids"
Not very clean. Very disappointed with our stay. Afraid to let my young kids touch anything in the room. Bed spread had cigarette holes and carpet had multiple stains. Thank God it was just a one night stay. Will never stay at this hotel again. Only plus is the location. Very close to major shopping area.
Response by Extended Stay America - St. Louis - O' Fallon, IL
Thank you for the feedback about your stay at our hotel. We strive to provide guests with all the comforts of home, so I am disappointed to hear that cleanliness of your room did not meet your expectations. I discussed your comments with the team, and we will focus on reviewing our room inspection procedures as well as making sure we are frequently reviewing our linens. Your feedback is very important to us, so thank you for sharing. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope we have the opportunity to see you again in the future.
1 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
the toilet was broken, the manger came from home and fixed it and then discounted my staff. Hotels.com customer service agent was most helpful about the situation and contact the hotel manager also to talk about the situation
Response by Extended Stay America - St. Louis - O' Fallon, IL
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. Please accept our apologies for the maintenance issues you experienced. Still, we are pleased to know that we were able to correct this issue quickly and provide you with a comfortable stay overall. The staff and I would like to thank you again for posting your review. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
2 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
"Choose a different hotel"
The hotel was run down and dirty. Cobwebs in corners, musty rooms and overall lacking quality. The beds are like sleeping on cardboard. This hotel us way overpriced for the quality.
Response by Extended Stay America - St. Louis - O' Fallon, IL
Thank you for providing us with details about your stay. The situation you described regarding the condition of the hotel is truly regrettable. We are very sorry for your experience. Your comments were reviewed by the staff, and we will coach our staff on cleanliness of guest rooms to make sure your experience is not repeated. I am grateful for the feedback you provided so we are able to continually improve our hotel. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay Hotels location in the future.
3 night family trip Jul 2, 2015
"Just passing through."
Excellent hotel. We needed a bed and breakfast and this was the perfect hotel for that. Clean comfortable and a very reasonable price.
Response by Extended Stay America - St. Louis - O' Fallon, IL
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that you had a nice stay and that we provided a clean room at a great rate. The staff and I would like to thank you again for posting your review. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.
1 night family trip Jun 14, 2015
"A decent stay"
Everything was good for the most part. We did however encounter a problem with a few ants by the air conditioner that came in through the window. We mentioned it to the clerk and she offered us a can of ant spray but we were going to have to do it ourselves; she didn't offer to spray it for us and didn't seem to willing to help. But we mentioned the issue to management the next morning and they apologized and gave us a free voucher for another stay. And you have to request all your dishes now for the kitchen;they are not already stocked. Overall it was a decent stay.
Response by Extended Stay America - St. Louis - O' Fallon, IL
We appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. We are delighted that we were able to turn your visit into a good experience. Thank you for bring these issues our attention. To ensure that a situation like yours doesn't happen again, I will coach our staff on the importance of providing professional customer service as well as making sure rooms are thoroughly inspected before guest arrivals. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope we have the opportunity to see you again in the future.
1 night family trip May 8, 2015
"NO HOUSEKEEPING"
THE OVERALL STAY WAS GOOD BUT THE ONLY PROBLEM THAT I HAD WAS I DID NOT RECIEVE ANY HOUSEKEEPING THE WHOLE TIME DURING MY STAY.I HAD TO GO DOWN TO THE FRONT DESK TO ASK FOR NEW TOWELS.
Response by Extended Stay America - St. Louis - O' Fallon, IL
Thank you for providing us with details about your stay. I’m pleased that we met your needs during your stay; however, I apologize that our front desk staff did not explain our housekeeping service. We provide housekeeping services to guests staying eight or more nights; however, these services are always available upon request for an additional fee. Your comments were reviewed by the staff, and I will coach and retrain our staff to identify these issues so they can be corrected. Our team is committed to satisfying our guests, so we are very thankful for your feedback. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America. We hope we have the opportunity to see you again in the future.
3 night trip May 7, 2015
david
"convenient but not odor free"
Need a hotel for a quick 2 day stay. location is ideal, close to walmart, fast food, etc. However, hotel reeked of smoke odor. Was assigned a room in the third floor and hallway was full of smoke odor. Room was had a bad odor too. This just gives away a lot about the cleanliness of this hotel.
Response by Extended Stay America - St. Louis - O' Fallon, IL
Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. We appreciate the kind comments about our hotel’s convenient location; however, we apologize for the cleanliness and odor issues you encountered. To uphold our company’s high standards, we will work on ways to better enforce our smoking policies and remove smoke odors from public areas. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.
3 night romance trip Apr 17, 2015
Rodil
"Extremely disappointing"
For the price, it was a terrible deal. Beds are lumpy and uncomfortable, sheets had stains, and the room was not clean. There is no ice machine, no coffee maker in the room, and if you need more than the 4 worn towels provided, you must go to the front desk to pick them up. Never again!!!
Response by Extended Stay America - St. Louis - O' Fallon, IL
I appreciate you bringing your stay to our attention. I sincerely apologized for your experience. I’m sorry that we failed to explain our amenities to you upon check-in. Each room has a full size refrigerator (no need for an ice machine) and a 2-burner stove top. We provide dishes, cookware, coffee maker, and toasters upon request. This allows our guests to customize their kitchens with fresh and clean utensils to fit their needs. The cleanliness of your room you mentioned is unacceptable and I have met with our staff to make sure this doesn't happen again. I am personally holding additionally training meetings with both our housekeeping and front desk staff. Our team is committed to satisfying our guests, so we are very thankful for your feedback. We appreciate your business and we hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.
Other trip Apr 19, 2015
"Dirty room"
When we checked into the room I found chunks of dirt on the ottoman, visible chunks! If they missed cleaning this what else did they not do??? Love the convenience of having the kitchenette when traveling for a few days but not sure I would travel with extended stay again
3 night family trip Apr 9, 2015
Terri
"Good for the price"
Adequate. You have to order a set of plates, toaster, coffee maker, etc. but it is free and they bring it to your room. Walls are a bit thin and you can hear some hall noises - but overall it was an ok stay, and the price was a value.
3 night business trip Mar 25, 2015
"Convenience only"
This time was unsure how clean anything was! Bathroom, bed linens, towels even toilet.. Did not feel comfortable this trip but was to tired to move..
Response by Extended Stay America - St. Louis - O' Fallon, IL
I appreciate you bringing your experience to our attention. The cleanliness of your room when you checked in is unacceptable, and I sincerely apologized for your experience. I have met with the staff and to make sure this doesn't happen again, I am personally holding additional training meetings with our housekeeping staff. Our team is committed to satisfying our guests, so we are very thankful for your feedback. We appreciate your business and we hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.
Other trip Apr 5, 2015
Ken
"i guess i ddnt under stand what a extended stay ho"
we had tuff time finding it, fortently we had the phone # & the clerk had time to answer the phone, and he talked us in. i was suprised to find the low level of service. no ice. you had to make your own. no utenticels at all in the room, no hair dryer ect, we didnot understand what aextended hotel actully was
Response by Extended Stay America - St. Louis - O' Fallon, IL
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I apologize that your stay with us was not what you expected and that you were not informed of all the amenities our hotel offers. In response to your feedback, all of our rooms do have a fully equipped kitchen with a full size refrigerator with ice trays as well as a two burner stove top. Additionally, we provide dishes, utensils and cookware at the front desk upon request so that each guest can customize their kitchens with clean utensils to fit their needs. We also provide additional amenities at the front desk, such as hairdryers and additional toiletries, upon request. To uphold our company’s high standards, I will make sure our front desk staff clearly communicates our policies. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Other trip Mar 25, 2015
jim
"Close to home"
Everything was nice and clean. Staff was very nice
Response by Extended Stay America - St. Louis - O' Fallon, IL
The staff and I read your review and would like to thank you for writing a wonderful review about your stay. We are pleased that we were able to provide a clean and comfortable room during your stay. Once more, thank you for posting your review. We look forward to having you visit with us again in the future.
Other trip Mar 1, 2015
"convienient"
Needed motel when mom had surgery, I booked here because I had stayed here before. When dad and I checked in we were given a room that had not been cleaned. We were immediately given a different room. The next morning when I checked out there was a voucher waiting for me for the trouble we had. To us it was just a mistake to the staff it was an unexcusable incident. Thank you
Other trip Feb 12, 2015
"couple's weekend getaway"
We just stopped through for some alone time and it was well worth it! staff was friendly and helpful and we were comfortable and relaxed. Just hate the channel selection...
Response by Extended Stay America - St. Louis - O' Fallon, IL
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I am glad to read that you were pleased with the friendliness of our team and that you were comfortable and relaxed for your weekend getaway. It makes a very special day to me as the manager and to my team when I can share such wonderful comments. Thank you again for sharing your comments with us. We look forward to hosting you again in the future.
1 night romance trip Feb 6, 2015
Nakisha
"Nice if you want to cook your own meals!!"
This hotel has friendly staff. The hotel is average overall. The only thing we didn't like were the allowed animals, and we had to deal with barking dogs. Not the fault of the hotel, but the owner of the dogs.
Response by Extended Stay America - St. Louis - O' Fallon, IL
The staff and I read your comments about your stay with us. Your comments in regards to friendly staff and being able to cook in your room are much appreciated; yet, I was disheartened to read that other guests' pets were a disturbance for you. I met with the staff, and we will work to better monitor noise levels at our hotel to ensure that your experience is not repeated. I also appreciate your feedback on our free grab-and-go breakfast, and your comments on this matter will be useful to us as we continually work to improve our hotel. The staff and I appreciate your comments, as it will only help us to improve. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America. We hope we have the opportunity to see you again in the future.
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
CJ
"Great room for price"
Clean, fair condition, good people. We stay often.
1 night romance trip Nov 23, 2014
Elvis
"Midnight nightmare. Smelly and not comfortable."
We arrived at midnight looking for a nice room and a cozy bed. We found a room with a terrible smell and dirty. The first room they gave us smelled like cigarette all around, we ran out off it. The second ... smelled like candy, so we thought it would be better. We were wrong, one bed smelled like a portable potty and the other like a box of cigarettes. We were traveling with two kids, so we have to pour our perfume in the covers and tried to sleep a few hours. Some towels in the bathroom are like sand paper, the others are "see through", because they are too old and used.
Response by Extended Stay America - St. Louis - O' Fallon, IL
Thank you for posting a review of our hotel. I apologize for the odor and cleanliness issues you encountered during your stay with us. I will be meeting with our housekeeping staff to review our cleaning standards and procedures to ensure your experience is not repeated. Thank you again for your feedback. We hope to have the opportunity to provide you with a better stay in the future.
1 night family trip Nov 13, 2014
"A nice stay"
My family and I stayed at this hotel for one night while visiting my best friend. It wasn't a bad stay at all, it was just a little dated but the staff was really great! Although we got stuck in a smokers room, it definately smelled like it. But the front desk receptionist offered to come up to our room personally and deordorize the room. She brought us some supplies and made sure we were comfortable. The room had small updates but was not top-notch by far (305). The "breakfast" was a very simple, nothing to rave about. Would I stay again? maybe, it was a little out of our way but hey, they are worth looking at.
Response by Extended Stay America - St. Louis - O' Fallon, IL
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I am glad to read that you were pleased with our location and the friendliness of our staff. I am sorry to read that your room had a smoke odor, but glad to know that my staff was able to assist you with this issue to make sure you were comfortable. Thank you again for sharing your comments with us. We look forward to hosting you again in the future.
1 night trip Oct 18, 2014
Dominique
"Great place to stay...but the corridors reek"
What I needed: a quiet, clean, safe place to get some work done and good night's sleep during a long road trip. What I got: just that. I've put this motel in my contacts list; the next time I need a place to kip in StL, this is it. Now, about that "HOTEL CONDITION" mark? The corridors of this hotel REEK!!! with cigarette smoke. It was disgusting.
5 night business trip Aug 27, 2014
"Daughters Birthday"
Going to the ofallon area this was one of the few hotels that had rooms at a reasonable rate and close to were we needed to be. The desk attendant(Dana) was awesome. She was able to get us into our room early since we drove in from out of town. Very friendly and cortesious. Everything was clean and in great condition. The room was nice and big. Everything worked. This was my first time staying at an extended stay and I will definitely stay again.
Response by Extended Stay America - St. Louis - O' Fallon, IL
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I am glad to read that you were pleased with our location, the cleanliness of your room and the friendliness of our staff. Thank you again for sharing your positive feedback with us. We look forward to hosting you again in the future.
1 night trip Sep 13, 2014
Tie & Tay
"Clean rooms, quiet building and helpful staff."
I had changed location to stay at the last minute to be nearer to relatives that were staying nearby. Desk Clerk was very helpful in accommodating me with a ground floor room so I could be near parking & not have to do a lot of walking.
Response by Extended Stay America - St. Louis - O' Fallon, IL
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. We were happy to read that you enjoyed your clean, quiet room and our helpful staff. We will share your review with our staff and make sure that we are stocking our breakfast properly each morning. We would like to thank you again for your kind review. We hope to see you again soon.
Other trip Sep 6, 2014
Mcrider
"Passing Through"
Nice room at a decent rate... Coffee and oatmeal were awesome...
Response by Extended Stay America - St. Louis - O' Fallon, IL
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay with us. I am thrilled to read we provided you with a nice room at a decent rate and that you enjoyed the coffee and oatmeal from our grab-and-go breakfast. We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. Thank you again for sharing your comments with us. We look forward to hosting you again in the future.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
Ken
The carpet in the room was very dirty. After taking a shower and walking on the carpet, you had to wash the soles of your feet with a wash cloth to put your socks on. The lady at the front desk was very apologetic and said she would talk to the staff that morning since they were all there. Hopefully they will get this resolved for other patrons.
Response by Extended Stay America - St. Louis - O' Fallon, IL
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your experience. We are sorry to hear about the cleanliness of your carpet. We will work with our housekeeping staff to make sure our carpets are always cleaned properly. Thank you again for your feedback. It would be our pleasure to have you stay with us again in the future to show you our positive strides taken to enhance your experience with us.
Other trip Aug 26, 2014
Staff was really friendly, will definitely stay there again if I need to.
Response by Extended Stay America - St. Louis - O' Fallon, IL
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. We are proud of our staff for providing you with the quality service that you deserve. Thank you again for your kind words. We hope to see you again soon.
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
"St Louis Vacation"
We stayed 3 nights on a quick trip of sightseeing and baseball in nearby St Louis. The staff was nice and helpful. The room was clean. The continental breakfast had few choices, and the bed was a little hard. Overall for the price we were very pleased. We would stay here again.
Response by Extended Stay America - St. Louis - O' Fallon, IL
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I am glad to read that you were pleased with the cleanliness of the room and the friendliness of our staff. As well, I am pleased to read that you enjoyed the convenient location of our hotel. Thank you again for sharing your comments with us. We look forward to hosting you again in the future.
3 night trip Aug 17, 2014
Josh
"Dirty, old but nice service"
Extremely dirty carpets and kitchen floor. Walked around in bare feet for about an hour and me feet were black. Staff was friendly and helpful but there were seemingly 4 people who worked there, severely understaffed. Room smelled like the last occupants bad cooking and the windows would not stay open so I had to prop them open with a water bottle. Towels made of sandpaper, sheets only slightly softer. The only reason I stayed here was the kitchen and now extended stay makes you ask for basics like plates and silverware. Never choosing extended stay again.
Response by Extended Stay America - St. Louis - O' Fallon, IL
We received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. We are sorry to hear that we did not meet your expectations. The condition of your room that you described is truly regrettable. We will work with our housekeeping staff to make sure every room is cleaned thoroughly and smells fresh prior to our guests arrival. We are also disappointed that our customizable kitchen packs were not explained to you. In an effort to deliver our guests the cleanest kitchenware possible, we store the items in a sterile environment and deliver the kitchenware to our guest's room upon request. We will make sure that our front desk staff is fully informing our guest's during check-in. We are grateful for the feedback you provided so we are able to continually improve our hotel. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.
5 night business trip Aug 17, 2014
Inside the beltway
"Great hotel for a long stay"
Great hotel. We only stayed for one night, but it would have been nice for a longer stay.
Response by Extended Stay America - St. Louis - O' Fallon, IL
Thank you for providing us with details about your stay. We are so pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us, and that you would recommend us for a longer stay. Our team is committed to satisfying our guests, so we are very thankful for your feedback. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America. We hope we have the opportunity to see you again in the future.
1 night trip Aug 9, 2014
"Great place."
Got exactly what I expected.
Response by Extended Stay America - St. Louis - O' Fallon, IL
I would like to thank you for taking the time to post a review. I am so glad to read that our hotel met your expectations and that you had such a pleasant stay with us. The staff and I would like to thank you again for posting your review. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.
1 night business trip Aug 4, 2014
"Good Value Hotel"
The hotel was everything I could have wanted. It was an easy drive to STL but there were also many restaurants within 5 minutes of the hotel. It is especially good for those staying longer periods as it has facilities to cook. The desk clerk, Tara, was especially professional and pleasant to deal with. The rate was also good.
1 night family trip Jul 31, 2014
"4 walls and a bed"
I am very disappointed with my stay at this hotel. The location is convenient for the area, however, it took an obnoxiously long time to check-in (we waited 20 minutes for the family in front of us to check in) and the check-in process is extremely outdated. Thankfully, I just had 1 room but the front desk agent wanted to photocopy the IDs of every person staying in each room. What?!?! I have never experienced this before and I have stayed at a variety of hotels across the country. Her excuse for the delay in wait was that they were sold-out and that she was crazy busy with 5 check-ins for the evening. You heard me right, a whopping FIVE check-ins! For being sold-out, I thought it was poor planning to only have 1 agent working. On Saturday of our stay, we left our non-smoking room at about 1pm. We returned around 10pm and our room REEKED of cigarette smoke. Nothing had been moved and I had the "do not disturb" sign up so I am *assuming* that no one entered our room. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if they placed us right in between two smoking rooms. I didn't say anything about it that night because I was tired and just wanted to go to bed but it was pretty gross. There isn't a huge selection of hotels to choose from in this area but I definitely will not be returning to this one!
Response by Extended Stay America - St. Louis - O' Fallon, IL
Racheal - We appreciate you bringing your experience to our attention. The slow check–in you described is unacceptable, and we sincerely apologize for your experience. We met with our front desk staff to ensure that this is not repeated. It is required by city ordinance that we copy ID's, we apologize for the inconvenience. We will also have our staff look into the smoke odor in your non-smoking room. We are grateful for your feedback because it allows us to make improvements to our hotel. We hope we have the opportunity to see you again in the future.
Racheal
Most extended stays have dishes, glass, silverware, etc. This one had none.
Other trip Jul 25, 2014
"Small room, smelly hoel"
Check-In time was for 3 o'clock. Room was not available until after 3:45. While in the lobby I heard of another guest complaining about rooms bot being ready. Hotel smelled of cigarettes also. Lady at front desk displayed poor customer service. Probably will never stay in this hotel again.
Response by Extended Stay America - St. Louis - O' Fallon, IL
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. I am so disappointed that your room was not ready at the time of your arrival. As well, I regret to hear that you received such poor service from our staff. Please accept my apology. I discussed your comments with the team, and we are taking steps to coach our housekeeping and front desk staff to provide better service. We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience at our hotel the next time you're in town. Thank you for staying with us.
1 night romance trip Jul 12, 2014
"smelled like an ash tray."
I reserved a non smoking room, did not get one. Was not happy.
Response by Extended Stay America - St. Louis - O' Fallon, IL
The staff and I read your review. I apologize that we were not able to accommodate your nonsmoking room request. I will be meeting with my front desk staff to troubleshoot this issue and prevent it from happening again. The staff and I appreciate your comments, as it will only help us to improve. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience at our hotel the next time you're in town.
1 night trip Jul 9, 2014
Phil Snave
"Good affordable hotel"
Excellent hotel for the price. Staff was extremely nice and helpful. If on a budget, I highly recommend this hotel.
Response by Extended Stay America - St. Louis - O' Fallon, IL
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. We were happy to read all the positive comments. We are glad that we could provide you with a comfortable stay and that you found our staff to be so helpful. It brightens our day to know that your stay was so pleasant. We would like to thank you again and we look forward to welcoming you back on your return trip. Happy travels to you.
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
"nice hotel"
Had no wake up call and no housekeeping which was fine other than that very nice place. Had an issue with the tv mount being messed up and the front desk lady switched our room as fast as she could, i didnt ask for a new room she just gave one. Overall is a very nice hotel nice room nice staff didnt smell of smoke looked new just overall really good. Absolutely would stay again
Response by Extended Stay America - St. Louis - O' Fallon, IL
We would like to thank you for writing such kind comments about our hotel. We truly appreciate your comments regarding our staff and your overall stay. We are sorry that we could not provide you with all of the amenities you desired, but are glad that we were able to provide you with a comfortable stay. Thank you again for your review. It would be our pleasure for you to repeat your experience with us in the future.
1 night trip Jun 17, 2014
josh
"Met our needs"
Comfortable, useful, handy location, good value. Clean, comfortable mattress with good support.
Response by Extended Stay America - St. Louis - O' Fallon, IL
Rick - We would like to thank you for writing a review about your stay with us. We are glad to hear that we were able to provide you with a clean, comfortable, and affordable stay. We consider our hotel our home and we want our guest to feel at home when they visit, so we are happy that we met this standard. We would like to thank you again for posting your review. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future! Happy Travels!
2 night trip Jun 13, 2014
"Overnight"
Great hotel for our purposes (just one brief overnight). We were very impressed with the hotel and cost!
Response by Extended Stay America - St. Louis - O' Fallon, IL
Thank you for your wonderful review of our hotel. We are pleased that we were able to provide a clean and comfortable room during your stay. Our team strives to provide friendly service, clean rooms and comfortable surroundings. It is so rewarding to know that we were able to do that for you and we look forward to seeing you again. Once again, thank you.
1 night trip Jun 13, 2014
The room was fairly clean, but could have been much cleaner. The breakfast was grab and go only, so kind of disappointing.
Response by Extended Stay America - St. Louis - O' Fallon, IL
Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. We are sorry to hear that our level of cleanliness and grab-and-go breakfast did not meet your expectations. We are constantly striving to improve our guests' experience, so we truly appreciate your feedback. Once more, thank you for posting your review. We look forward to having you visit with us again in the future.
2 night romance trip Jun 12, 2014
"Great location and fantastic service."
It was wonderful. I would recommend this hotel to others.
Response by Extended Stay America - St. Louis - O' Fallon, IL
Linda - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. It so rewarding to hear that your stay was wonderful and you would recommend us to others. We are glad that we were able to provide you with a superior stay. Thank you again for sharing your comments with us. We look forward to hosting you again in the future.
2 night trip May 30, 2014
"COMFORTABLE & SAFE"
Was very pleased with everything. Just wish I had a larger selection of tv channels. The lady on the front desk Sat A.M. was very helpful I think her name was Debra. Can't thank her enough for her kindness with information & directions. When back in the area will stay there again.
Response by Extended Stay America - St. Louis - O' Fallon, IL
Bill - The staff and I read your review, and would like to thank you for writing such kind words about our staff. I am very proud of our team. We consider Extended Stay America our home and we want our guests to feel at home when they visit our hotel. The staff and I would like to thank you again for posting your review. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future! Happy Travels!
1 night trip May 30, 2014
Bill L.
"Plain but very clean and adequate"
Very clean, very good service, very satisfying stay. No frills, but very adequate.
Response by Extended Stay America - St. Louis - O' Fallon, IL
Bob - I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I am glad to read that you were pleased with our location, cleanliness of your room and the friendliness of our staff. We look forward to hosting you again in the future.
1 night trip May 24, 2014
The room was nice and clean the location was great the only down side was that you have to stay for 7 days in order for your room to be cleaned you could get fresh towels if you took the dirty ones to the front desk other than that it was a wonderful stay
Response by Extended Stay America - St. Louis - O' Fallon, IL
The staff and I read your review. I am so glad that you liked your clean room and our hotel's location. Still, I’m sorry that our housekeeping policy did not meet your expectations. This is something that is upheld at all of our property's, but we will keep your feedback in mind as we continue to make improvements to our offerings. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We would love to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
3 night romance trip May 24, 2014
Lassley
"Basic Hotel-No Frills"
The hotel is clean and the staff is very pleasant and accommodating. There is no exercise room or agreement with any local gyms (and Gold's Gym is less than half-mile away). Be advised that there are smoking room on the third floor; which you would not know from booking a room. I have asthma and booked a non-smoking room. When I checked in, my room was on the 3rd floor. As soon as I got off the elevator, the odor of cigarette smoke was so strong that it permeated my room. I dropped off my suitcase and went down to the reception desk to report the issue. I was told that there are smoking rooms on the 3rd floor only; and I was in the non-smoking corridor of the floor. Well, there is only one hall and the smoke just waifs down the hall. I asked if I could move to another floor; but they were supposedly booked. The receptionist said that she would spray the hall and I could turn on the bathroom light (which would turn on the exhaust). I did as instructed, opened the windows and it did help a little. I left the hotel for the rest of the day and only stayed in the room at night (to avoid the smell). If I had been placed on the first or second floor this problem would have been avoided.
Response by Extended Stay America - St. Louis - O' Fallon, IL
Candice - Thank you for the feedback about your stay at our hotel. We strive to provide guests with all the comforts of home, so I am disappointed to hear that we failed at that mission. At this time our third floor is split, half smoking and half non-smoking. Unfortunately, since our hotel was at maximum occupancy, we were unable to move your room; however, we would have if we could. Thanks to your feedback, we can continue to work on providing an exceptional stay for all of our guests. It would be a pleasure to have you stay with us again in the future.
Other trip May 28, 2014
Candice
"Very convienant and cheap."
Very good. Clean
Response by Extended Stay America - St. Louis - O' Fallon, IL
Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. It is so rewarding to read that you had a very good experience. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations, in the future.
2 night business trip May 24, 2014
"Great short term stay hotel with reasonable prices"
I thought that the day clerk was just adorable with the way she greeted everyone. She gave great customer service.
Response by Extended Stay America - St. Louis - O' Fallon, IL
Thank you for your positive comments regarding our front desk staff. We are very pleased to read that we provided you with excellent customer service. The staff and I would like to thank you again and we look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.
1 night trip Apr 27, 2014
"Clean and quiet"
Asked for a 3rd floor room which we got. Even though hotel was full it was nice and quiet. Would stay there again.
Response by Extended Stay America - St. Louis - O' Fallon, IL
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I’m happy to hear that you enjoyed your time at our hotel and the service our staff provided. Again, thank you for the comments. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
"Creepy"
Came back to the room at about 10:30pm to find an ab roller on the floor right when we walked in and both windows wide open. Nothing was taken, just creeped us out.
Response by Extended Stay America - St. Louis - O' Fallon, IL
Anna - I appreciate you bringing your experience to our attention. What you have documented regarding the windows being wide open and an ab roller on your floor upon your return is unacceptable and I sincerely apologize for your experience. As a member of management, I can assure you that I have met with and coached my team to ensure your experience is not repeated. The staff and I appreciate your comments, as it will only help us to improve. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations across the U.S. and Canada in the future.
2 night trip Apr 4, 2014