All hotels in O'Fallon, Illinois, United States of America

• Value for money
    Awesome vibe
    Dirty
    Food is not good
The room was fairly clean, but could have been much cleaner. The breakfast was grab and go only, so kind of disappointing.
Response by Extended Stay America - St. Louis - O' Fallon, IL
Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. We are sorry to hear that our level of cleanliness and grab-and-go breakfast did not meet your expectations. We are constantly striving to improve our guests' experience, so we truly appreciate your feedback. Once more, thank you for posting your review. We look forward to having you visit with us again in the future.
2 night romance trip Jun 12, 2014
"Great location and fantastic service."
It was wonderful. I would recommend this hotel to others.
Response by Extended Stay America - St. Louis - O' Fallon, IL
Linda - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. It so rewarding to hear that your stay was wonderful and you would recommend us to others. We are glad that we were able to provide you with a superior stay. Thank you again for sharing your comments with us. We look forward to hosting you again in the future.
2 night trip May 30, 2014
"COMFORTABLE & SAFE"
Was very pleased with everything. Just wish I had a larger selection of tv channels. The lady on the front desk Sat A.M. was very helpful I think her name was Debra. Can't thank her enough for her kindness with information & directions. When back in the area will stay there again.
Response by Extended Stay America - St. Louis - O' Fallon, IL
Bill - The staff and I read your review, and would like to thank you for writing such kind words about our staff. I am very proud of our team. We consider Extended Stay America our home and we want our guests to feel at home when they visit our hotel. The staff and I would like to thank you again for posting your review. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future! Happy Travels!
1 night trip May 30, 2014
Bill L.
"Plain but very clean and adequate"
Very clean, very good service, very satisfying stay. No frills, but very adequate.
Response by Extended Stay America - St. Louis - O' Fallon, IL
Bob - I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I am glad to read that you were pleased with our location, cleanliness of your room and the friendliness of our staff. We look forward to hosting you again in the future.
1 night trip May 24, 2014
The room was nice and clean the location was great the only down side was that you have to stay for 7 days in order for your room to be cleaned you could get fresh towels if you took the dirty ones to the front desk other than that it was a wonderful stay
Response by Extended Stay America - St. Louis - O' Fallon, IL
The staff and I read your review. I am so glad that you liked your clean room and our hotel's location. Still, I’m sorry that our housekeeping policy did not meet your expectations. This is something that is upheld at all of our property's, but we will keep your feedback in mind as we continue to make improvements to our offerings. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We would love to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
3 night romance trip May 24, 2014
Lassley
"Basic Hotel-No Frills"
The hotel is clean and the staff is very pleasant and accommodating. There is no exercise room or agreement with any local gyms (and Gold's Gym is less than half-mile away). Be advised that there are smoking room on the third floor; which you would not know from booking a room. I have asthma and booked a non-smoking room. When I checked in, my room was on the 3rd floor. As soon as I got off the elevator, the odor of cigarette smoke was so strong that it permeated my room. I dropped off my suitcase and went down to the reception desk to report the issue. I was told that there are smoking rooms on the 3rd floor only; and I was in the non-smoking corridor of the floor. Well, there is only one hall and the smoke just waifs down the hall. I asked if I could move to another floor; but they were supposedly booked. The receptionist said that she would spray the hall and I could turn on the bathroom light (which would turn on the exhaust). I did as instructed, opened the windows and it did help a little. I left the hotel for the rest of the day and only stayed in the room at night (to avoid the smell). If I had been placed on the first or second floor this problem would have been avoided.
Response by Extended Stay America - St. Louis - O' Fallon, IL
Candice - Thank you for the feedback about your stay at our hotel. We strive to provide guests with all the comforts of home, so I am disappointed to hear that we failed at that mission. At this time our third floor is split, half smoking and half non-smoking. Unfortunately, since our hotel was at maximum occupancy, we were unable to move your room; however, we would have if we could. Thanks to your feedback, we can continue to work on providing an exceptional stay for all of our guests. It would be a pleasure to have you stay with us again in the future.
Other trip May 28, 2014
Candice
"Very convienant and cheap."
Very good. Clean
Response by Extended Stay America - St. Louis - O' Fallon, IL
Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. It is so rewarding to read that you had a very good experience. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations, in the future.
2 night business trip May 24, 2014
"Great short term stay hotel with reasonable prices"
I thought that the day clerk was just adorable with the way she greeted everyone. She gave great customer service.
Response by Extended Stay America - St. Louis - O' Fallon, IL
Thank you for your positive comments regarding our front desk staff. We are very pleased to read that we provided you with excellent customer service. The staff and I would like to thank you again and we look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.
1 night trip Apr 27, 2014
"Clean and quiet"
Asked for a 3rd floor room which we got. Even though hotel was full it was nice and quiet. Would stay there again.
Response by Extended Stay America - St. Louis - O' Fallon, IL
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I’m happy to hear that you enjoyed your time at our hotel and the service our staff provided. Again, thank you for the comments. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
"Creepy"
Came back to the room at about 10:30pm to find an ab roller on the floor right when we walked in and both windows wide open. Nothing was taken, just creeped us out.
Response by Extended Stay America - St. Louis - O' Fallon, IL
Anna - I appreciate you bringing your experience to our attention. What you have documented regarding the windows being wide open and an ab roller on your floor upon your return is unacceptable and I sincerely apologize for your experience. As a member of management, I can assure you that I have met with and coached my team to ensure your experience is not repeated. The staff and I appreciate your comments, as it will only help us to improve. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations across the U.S. and Canada in the future.
2 night trip Apr 4, 2014
Anna
"very friendly staff"
I believe when we checked in the girl at the desk's name was Autumn. We had driven from Brookfield, Illinois and had stopped at a Wendy's 2 hours into our trip and I left my purse at that Wendy's. Autumn, was the most kindest concerned person and she got on that computer and searched for Wendy's locations for us because we didn't know the town we were in when we stopped. I believe she spent the better part of a half hour helping me track down phone numbers and was just the kindest person ever!!!
Response by Extended Stay America - St. Louis - O' Fallon, IL
The staff and I appreciate the kind remarks. We’re thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your time at our hotel and the service our staff provided, especially Autumn. Again, thank you for the comments. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
Other trip Mar 31, 2014
"It was what it was"
People were lovely the room was fine. I got what I paid for.
Response by Extended Stay America - St. Louis - O' Fallon, IL
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I am glad to read that you were pleased with your visit. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
1 night trip Mar 12, 2014
BJ
"Gig in Edwardsville"
I've stayed at this location a few times. My boyfriend had a gig in Edwardsville. This is usually the reason I stay at this location. I will say that this was my first time seeing a pets on the premises. Although I didn't hear the dog barking at all I just wasn't a fan of having pet's in a hotel.
Response by Extended Stay America - St. Louis - O' Fallon, IL
I wanted to thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. We strive to provide guests with all the comforts of home, so I am disappointed to hear that it was not explained to you upon check in that we are a pet friendly hotel. Your comments were reviewed by the staff, and we will coach our front desk staff to make sure it is explain we are pet friendly hotel upon check in. Our team is committed to satisfying our guests, so we are very thankful for your feedback. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America O'Fallon, IL. We hope we have the opportunity to see you again in the future.
1 night business trip Feb 7, 2014
Denise
"OK stay for one night."
We chose this hotel because of its price, high ratings, and pet friendliness. Overall I found the stay to meet our needs, with just a couple minor things - heater was a little quirky and the buttons didn't seem to be fully functional, there was a weird smell when we entered the room (maybe it was once a smoker's room, even though it was supposed to be non-smoking), and the breakfast was lacking compared to other Extended Stays we had stayed in the previous week. Other things to note - overall friendly and competent customer service, including a check-in call a few minutes after you get to your room; although they make you sign a pet contract to only walk your pet in specific areas, it doesn't seem like it matters; they give you a magnet to put on your door to let cleaning staff know that there's a pet inside (much appreciated!), convenient location off freeway, score of 7.5/10 for cleanliness. I'd stay there again if I needed to, but I would see if there were better ones in the area and price range first.
Response by Extended Stay America - St. Louis - O' Fallon, IL
Thank you for providing us with details about your stay. We appreciate the kind comments about friendliness of staff. We apologize that your room heater made noise and the buttons not functioning properly, also the weird smell in your room during your stay. Your comments were reviewed by the staff, and we will coach and retrain my team to identify these issues so we can correct this before a guest checks in to ensure your experience is not repeated. Our team is committed to satisfying our guests, so we are very thankful for your feedback. We hope we have the opportunity to see you again in the future.
1 night trip Jan 1, 2014
"Lots of things near by"
I was very pleased with everything. Desk clerk gave us a great BBQ place to eat about a mile away. Clean friendly and everything you want on a night stay while traveling. I would highly recommend. Kitchens are available as well.
1 night family trip Dec 28, 2013
Tony
"Great place just needs hair dryers"
The place was great we loved it. Only issue, there was no hair dryer in the room. We went down to the front desk got one and was told to bring it back ASAP
3 night business trip Dec 20, 2013
"Area of my shopping"
I would recommend this hotel to anyone who is looking for a clean and convenient place to stay. I was completely satisfied with the convenience of location, cleanliness of the room and friendliness of the hotel staff. I was offered a very reasonable rate and I will always check with this hotel when I need a room in the area.
Response by Extended Stay America - St. Louis - O' Fallon, IL
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I am glad to read that you were pleased with our location, cleanliness of the room and the friendliness of our staff. It makes a very special day to me as the manager and to my staff when I can share such wonderful comments. Thank you again for sharing your comments with us. We look forward to hosting you again in the future.
1 night trip Dec 16, 2013
"Not cleaned enough"
The room was not vacuumed and trash can under the kitchen sink was full and was not emptied. Wondered even the sheet was changed. Checked in 2 A.M for a night stay and thus did not have time to complain.
Response by Extended Stay America - St. Louis - O' Fallon, IL
Anna - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. We strive to provide guests with all the comforts of home, so I am disappointed to hear that we failed in making that happen. As this hotel’s manager, I can assure you that I have taken steps to retrain our housekeeping staff to ensure your experience is not repeated. I am grateful for the feedback you provided so we are able to continually improve our hotel. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience the next time you're in town.
1 night business trip Dec 16, 2013
Anna
"Not that far"
I took a vacation out to St. Louis. It was far enough away from the town where there wouldn't be much noise but close enough to get where I wanted to go in a short amount of time. The price was great as well. Def. would stay here again.
Response by Extended Stay America - St. Louis - O' Fallon, IL
Heather - Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. I truly appreciate your positive comments regarding our location, and our affordable rates. We are thrilled that we were able to provide you with everything that you needed for your vacation. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.
2 night trip Dec 6, 2013
"Family Thanksgiving stay"
We were more than satisfied with the location and easy connectivity of this place! The be left a lot to be desired; otherwise the room was good! We have stayed next door and can compare with the competition!
3 night trip Nov 29, 2013
Dave & Sher
"Location close to highway and restaurants"
Clean room, but found out upon arrival that there is no housekeeping for stays less than 7 nights. There is no pool or hot tub. These were not an issue for our stay, but might be for others. Very friendly desk clerks.
2 night trip Nov 28, 2013
"disappointed"
I booked this hotel 2 weeks in advance and paid in full and when I got there I couldn't even check in because there was no attendant at the front desk only a sign saying to use the telephone they had there and call 611 for assistance the phone went to a recording asking if I needed to book a room so needless to say I had to go somewhere else and pay $70 for a room so I would have somewhere to stay I will never ever book this hotel again I have never been to hotel and there is no one working at the front desk
1 night trip with friends Nov 23, 2013
Angela
We got a great deal on a 2-night stay. We were in town to visit the Cahokia Mounds. They do not do housekeeping unless you stay for 7 days but that was fine with us. The staff was very pleasant and friendly. We did have a bit of an issue with the bathroom smelling like cigarette smoke even though it was a non-smoking room. We mentioned it to the staff and they said that it drifts in from other rooms somehow, and offered to move us to a different room but we chose not to. The second night it didn't happen. I'd never stayed in an Extended Stay but I'd always been curious about them. It's pretty much like a normal hotel room except there's also a stove and some dishes for if you want to cook. We found it to be very nice, especially for the money. The breakfast is grab-n-go: coffee, cereal bars and such.
Response by Extended Stay America - St. Louis - O' Fallon, IL
Meredith - I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. Whenever, I read comments like yours it always give me such great pleasure. The entire staff strives to provide friendly services, clean rooms and comfortable surroundings ensuring our guests feel like they are in their "home away from home". The situation you described regarding the smoke smell in your room is truly regrettable. We do have designated non-smoking floors, but will look into this issue and rectify it immediately. It would be our pleasure to have you stay with us again in the future should your travels bring you back to the area.
Other trip Nov 23, 2013
Meredith
Was nice. Good price. I would recommend it and I'll stay there again.
2 night business trip Nov 8, 2013
doris
"Weekend Stay"
Stayed overnight using your facility. Overall hotel looked and was well maintained. Staff was friendly. One nuisance and annoyance that I encountered was two ladies that were smoking right outside the back door entrance. They were blocking the entrance and I couldn't unload. I would ask that the hotel have a designated place for smoking and restrict smokers to this area and not allow them to just smoke anywhere. Or at least post a sign that there is no smoking by the entrances.
1 night trip Nov 1, 2013
paul
"Nice hotel about 20 minutes from downtown St Louis"
Hotel staff was nice. Room wasn't ready at check-in only had to wait 30 minutes for room. Overall it was a nice stay.
Response by Extended Stay America - St. Louis - O' Fallon, IL
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. I am so disappointed that you had to wait 30 minutes for your room. I will meet with my staff and will coach my team to expedite this procedure to avoid having guest wait. It was nice to read that you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America O'Fallon, IL. We hope to see you again in the future should your travels bring you back to our area.
Other trip Nov 5, 2013
great employees working front desk
2 night trip Nov 1, 2013
Randall Piercr
"College visit"
Overall it was a good room. Staff was very friendly and I didn't have to worry about having a maid knock on my door early in the morning. They only clean upon request I guess, which is fine with me. I got clean towels when needed. The beds were very hard and the coffee maker could have been cleaned a little better. Overall for the price, I was happy. The only thing I would really complain about was that the refridgerator was really noisy and I kept thinking the microwave was running.
Response by Extended Stay America - St. Louis - O' Fallon, IL
Dino – The staff and I read your review and would like to thank you for writing such kind words about the friendliness of the staff. We are pleased that we were able to provide a clean and comfortable room during your stay. Please accept our apologies for the noisy refrigerator. Once more, thank you for posting your review. We look forward to having you visit with us again in the future.
Other trip Nov 4, 2013
Dino
"Nice Hotel for Price"
Hotel was super clean and so was the room. I felt safe in my room and in the hotel. The outside is plain and there are no ammenities. But this is hotel is close to great shopping and resturants and only 25 minutes from downtown St. Louis.
Response by Extended Stay America - St. Louis - O' Fallon, IL
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay with us. I am thrilled to read we provided you with a clean, comfortable room and you felt safe. However, I do apologize that the Grab N Go breakfast does not provide a drink (water or juice) but only coffee. We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. Thank you again for sharing your comments with us and we look forward to hosting you again in the future.
Other trip Nov 4, 2013
"Very Nice Hotel Close To Interstate I-64"
The hotel staff were wonderful, especially the lady at the counter when we arrived very late - 2 am. We knew we were guaranteed late arrival until 11 pm, but were running behind from Va. to Montana, so called ahead to make sure we still had a reservation after 11 pm. We were told that it would be fine, not to worry. The room was very nice w/small kitchen and wish we could have stayed longer to enjoy it completely. Very clean and quiet, we got a good rest to finish our trip. I will remember to stay there again the next moving trip along I-64! Thanks again for a great stay! Linda
Response by Extended Stay America - St. Louis - O' Fallon, IL
Linda - It is so rewarding to read that you had a wonderful stay with us. Thank you for the positive review. It means so much when we have made your stay from home wonderful. I’m very proud of our team for the excellent service they provide during your stay. One of the greatest rewards of my job is receiving positive feedback about ones stay. The staff and I would like to thank you again for posting your review. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
Other trip Oct 31, 2013
"Great value"
If u are wanting a clean, no frills, place to stay this is it. Great value
Response by Extended Stay America - St. Louis - O' Fallon, IL
Kim - I am happy that you felt that our St. Louis, O’Fallon location met your standards for cleanliness and value. We appreciate the feedback. If you are in the area again, we would like to welcome you back. Thank you for your review.
Other trip Oct 30, 2013
"Not a bad hotel. Close enough to ST. Louis"
I enjoyed my stay here, however the room was very outdated and could have used some improvements especially in the bathrooms. It was very cheap for students or otherwise who want to visit the stadium or anything near St. Louis and are less worried about amenities. This is how I was and it served its purpose. The staff was nice, but the check in process is just so drawn on and I waited not only 15 minutes for the individual before me to get checked in, but afterwards my own 15 minutes. Overall not that bad especially for the price
Response by Extended Stay America - St. Louis - O' Fallon, IL
Michael - Thank you for the feedback about your stay at our hotel. I am sorry to hear that the check-in process took longer than expected. I discussed your comments with the team, and we are looking at ways to improve these procedures so that our guests are helped in a timely fashion moving forward. We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. We hope we have the opportunity to see you again in the future.
Other trip Oct 30, 2013
We knew we would be arriving late (after 11 p.m.) and this was an easy access, quick night stop so that we could continue our trip early the next morning. We were not there more than 7 hours total.
Response by Extended Stay America - St. Louis - O' Fallon, IL
BJ - Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. We were happy to read all the positive comments you mention about the friendliness of the staff and a nice clean room during your stay with us. It brightens our day to know we did it right. The staff and I would like to thank you again and we look forward to welcoming you back on your return trip. Happy travels to you.
Other trip Oct 28, 2013
bj
"cheap and clean"
The rooms were nice and clean. They had everything you would need. I was only there one night but I would defintaly stay there again
1 night business trip Oct 19, 2013
stacie
"Relaxed"
Wished I had booked the whole weekend. I had a relaxing night.
1 night trip with friends Oct 18, 2013
Denise
I had booked a king size bed, but only got doubles. The front desk person was very polite and helpful.
Response by Extended Stay America - St. Louis - O' Fallon, IL
Karen - It is so rewarding to read that you had an overall nice stay with us. Thank you for your comments. Please accept our apologies that you did not receive the bed type you had reserved and that the mirror in your bathroom needed repair. Still, we are thrilled to know that we were able to make your stay an enjoyable one. Once more, thank you for posting your review. We look forward to having you visit with us again in the future.
Other trip Oct 21, 2013
"What breakfast?"
The hotel was average. It was a decent price for what you got. However, the internet was extremely slow and the breakfast was not really a breakfast. There was some fruit, some coffee and some granola type bars, and that was about it. Overall just an average hotel but the price was right.
1 night trip Oct 18, 2013
"Poor Service"
Did not get room I reserved, as I had reserved King sized bed. Clerk said they had 2 excuses: they had long term guests take it and/or they gave it away earlier as their was a miscommunication. Check in took a while as clerk complained about not having enough rooms or keys. Good - room was clean and had stove and fridge. Bad - room was cheaply done and needed some minor repairs, faucet in shower and sink need replaced.
Response by Extended Stay America - St. Louis - O' Fallon, IL
I appreciate you bringing your experience to our attention. I am very sorry that we were unable to provide you with the room type you reserved. In response, I met with the front desk staff, and reviewed our reservation policy and check-in procedures so this type of situation is not repeated. Still, I am glad that you liked your clean room, especially the kitchen. I really appreciate you bringing this to our attention. We hope we have the opportunity to see you again in the future.
Other trip Oct 21, 2013
"ok, but not great"
did not have the business items i needed, need a computer to plug my memory chip into
Response by Extended Stay America - St. Louis - O' Fallon, IL
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. Please accept our apologies that not having a computer was an inconvenience for you. We appreciate your feedback and we are looking at providing this for our guests in the future. Still, we are happy that your stay was a good one. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon
Other trip Oct 18, 2013
"Great experience"
Everything was great, except room was a little musty. Window was open in the room when we checked in, so that may have been a factor. Staff was friendly and grounds were very well kept. Enjoyed the stay
2 night trip Oct 11, 2013
C.
"Nice..."
I was pleasantly surprised by my experience at this hotel! Affordable price, pleasant staff, clean and quiet room. My one criticism is that the television channel selection is limited to news channels and the local network affiliates. Overall though, well worth the price and a quiet location located to plenty of restaurants and shopping facilities.
Response by Extended Stay America - St. Louis - O' Fallon, IL
Scott - It is so rewarding to read that you had an overall nice stay with us. Thank you for your comments. Please accept our apologies that the television channel selections were not quite up to par. I will keep your comments in mind when it is time to take a look at updating our selections. Still, we are thrilled to know that we were able to make your stay an enjoyable one. Once more, thank you for posting your review. We look forward to having you visit with us again in the future.
scott
"Perfect for a meal with cousins not seen in years"
Very comfortable room; only complaint was that the turntable in the microwave was missing - burnt popcorn! Worked fine when I put a dinner plate on it for next bag of popcorn. Bed not too bad for one with back problems.
1 night family trip Oct 10, 2013
texasgranny
"Decent Hotel - you get what you pay for."
The room was decent. It could have been a little cleaner. Noticed what appeared to be shaven hair around the edges of the sink which grossed me out a little. The shower, when turned to full strength made a loud whining sound throughout the entire time we showered. Bed was extremely hard, but the pillows were comfortable. Not a bad overall experience. The staff was friendly and courteous. Good proximity to restaraunts, and St. Louis.
"Really good"
Very nice would stay here all the time and any one come here would be pleased
Response by Extended Stay America - St. Louis - O' Fallon, IL
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I'm glad that you had a nice stay. We are so pleased when we have made your traveling experience a pleasant one. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We would love to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area. Happy travels!
happy with stay
"Great hotel, low price"
Hotel room was clean and big. Only complaint is that there was no blow dryer but the description didn't say there was one either so really a great find for the price
Response by Extended Stay America - St. Louis - O' Fallon, IL
Aaron - Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. Please accept our apologies that you were not told at check-in that we have hair dryers available at the front desk. I will coach my team to make sure and let our guests know this moving forward. Still, I am pleased to know that we were able to provide you with a clean, spacious room. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.
Other trip Oct 12, 2013
Aaron
"Excellent Customer Service"
Front desk staff made sure to include everything we need in our room. Rooms are in good condition.
Response by Extended Stay America - St. Louis - O' Fallon, IL
Thank you for your positive comments regarding the front desk staff. We are very pleased that we provided you with excellent customer service and that you enjoyed your room. We look forward to having you visit with us again in the future.
Other trip Oct 10, 2013
"Would definatley stay there again!"
We stopped here on a road trip and the drive in was great and we saw the arch lit up at night it was beautiful. My fiance chose the hotel so it was more than I expected with the kitchen and full size fridge. The coffee in the room was great, one of the best on the trip.
Response by Extended Stay America - St. Louis - O' Fallon, IL
Samantha - I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I am glad to read that you found our coffee to be great. Still, I'm sorry that the refrigerator was a little loud, but glad that overall you loved the room. We are happy that you were able to see the Arch on your travels. The staff and I would like to thank you again for posting your review. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
Other trip Oct 9, 2013
Samantha
"Great..."
Close to stl, area has food and a walmart for odds and ends... The workers make you feel at home...
Response by Extended Stay America - St. Louis - O' Fallon, IL
Chris - It is so rewarding to read that you had a great stay with us. Thank you for your comments. I am proud of our team for providing a "home away from home" experience. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.
1 night trip with friends Oct 3, 2013
The room was clean. The person at the front desk was very pleasant polite, and professional! And the room had all the amenities you could need away from home! It felt like a home away from home. I would recommend extended stay to anyone!
3 night business trip Oct 3, 2013
Jacqueline
"great value in the area"
Nice rooms with kitchens. Great area with plenty of shopping and resturants close to downtown St. Louis. Staff are attentive and wanting to please.
Response by Extended Stay America - St. Louis - O' Fallon, IL
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am glad to read that you were pleased with your room, especially the fully equipped kitchen. As well, it is great to know that you liked our hotel's location and our staff's wonderful service. Once more, thank you for posting your review. We look forward to having you visit with us again in the future.
4 night business trip Oct 1, 2013