All hotels in Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here3115 Clairmont Rd Ne, Atlanta, GA, 30329, United States of America, ‏‎800-658-6760

"A nice rest stop for a long trip"
Hotel was nice no problems at all.
1 night trip with friends Jun 11, 2015
Heidi
i was complaining about my room being hot!!! they had to come in my room three times checking on the air.. i told them i was going out in i need my room to be cold when i get back or move me to another room.
Response by Extended Stay America Atlanta - Clairmont
Your review for our hotel was recently brought to my attention. The issue with the air conditioning you described is unacceptable, and I sincerely apologize for your experience. In response to your feedback, I am working closely with our maintenance engineer to ensure we do not have an issue like this again. Your feedback is very important to us, so thank you for sharing. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope we have the opportunity to see you again in the future.
1 night trip May 2, 2015
"Decent stay."
Someone was cooking something and the whole hallway smelt like the food.
1 night romance trip Apr 22, 2015
Alaina
"Would stay there again"
We stay here at least twice a year and have always been satisfied, until now. The people at the desk were great, room was fine EXCEPT for the bathroom......this was a remodeled room and all was fine but the bathroom.....we had to call for help three times in five days with a fixture problem. I believe the hotel needs to replace the problem fixture.
5 night business trip Apr 8, 2015
Good location
2 night trip with friends Mar 29, 2015
"Clean"
Nice motel
2 night trip with friends Mar 29, 2015
"Good for the money!"
This is a very functional hotel! No bells no whistles!
Other trip Mar 28, 2015
"Okay but not Good"
For $100, I want to expect more than what I got
Response by Extended Stay America Atlanta - Clairmont
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am sorry to hear that you were not happy with the hotel’s rate. We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations across the U.S. and Canada in the future.
1 night trip with friends Feb 15, 2015
Hongyu
"Great quiet hotel with very friendly staff"
great hotel for the price and the staff was so super nice and friendly. They were very authentically personable.
Response by Extended Stay America Atlanta - Clairmont
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. It's great to hear that the staff provided you with friendly service and that you found our hotel to be a great value. Thank you again for your review. It would be our pleasure for you to repeat your experience with us in the future.
1 night business trip Feb 11, 2015
Holly
"Great Hotel close to the city"
I enjoyed staying here, The staff was nice and accommodating and the rooms were clean..
Response by Extended Stay America Atlanta - Clairmont
Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed our newly renovated rooms. It is also great to read that our staff was so accommodating. Once more, thank you for posting your review. We look forward to having you visit with us again in the future.
Other trip Jan 10, 2015
Convenient, that's about it. Hotel breakfast is a grab an go only thing hot is the coffee.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
"improvements"
I stay at this hotel 2x month for two nights per trip. The staff, especially Carol and Shawn, are friendly and very competent. My most recent stay revealed the rooms are receiving a complete makeover. Very nice!! Best value for the $ in this area of Atlanta.
Response by Extended Stay America Atlanta - Clairmont
Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. I am glad to read that you are pleased with the level of service you receive at our hotel. It is so great to read that you are excited about our current renovation project. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Other trip Dec 17, 2014
"This hotel sells a room that are not ready to rent"
I arrived at 2 in the morning because of my flight delay. They tried to rent me a room that were under construction. The clerk attempted to change my room multiple times, but, none of the rooms were ready to rent. I finally accepted a room after being there for an hour, because, I had a meeting to attend at 8 AM. The room I accepted was barely ready for rent. It didn't have a glass to drink water with. I checked out in the morning without being able to take a shower because the towels felt very greasy. I had better luck with Extended Stay hotels before. But, I this one was totally disappointing. I do not understand why people would sell a room when they know they didn't have one ready.
1 night business trip Dec 3, 2014
Syed
"Just fine for a short term stay."
Construction was not a problem. Staff was nice. My dog was treated like a mascot. Would recommend esp. for the price and location
JJN
"New to extened stay"
Room was very nice and clean. However, it had the worst bed I have ever slept on. It was so hard. At least I only had to stay one night. Oh and bring a hair dryer.
1 night business trip Nov 13, 2014
kELLI
"You get what you pay for"
It was a very affordable hotel. That being said, it was noisy and uncomfortable. The staff were very friendly, no complaints there. It was a budget hotel and a budget experience.
2 night business trip Oct 23, 2014
"NO....HELL NO!"
Old..nasty...dirty.dirty sheets on bed ...enough said
Other trip Oct 15, 2014
"Needs to be cleaner"
I have stayed 3 weeks in several hotels in Atlanta, and this was the Dirtiest of them all....not sure when the last Carpet Cleaning was, but it needs it! Unkept grounds, and overflowing garbage cans! Needs some TLC, or staff that cares!
Response by Extended Stay America Atlanta - Clairmont
Bret - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I am sorry to hear about the cleanliness issues you experienced during your visit with us. I will be meeting with our housekeeping and maintenance staffs to ensure your experience is not repeated. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We hope to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
6 night business trip Oct 5, 2014
Bret P.
"Wosre hotel experience of my life !"
I have never written a bad review , I usually just let it go . But this I had to write ! I get to the hotel after my flight at 11:00 PM to the front desk and theres no one there . It takes 15 min for someone to arrive . I get in my room , tv does not work . So I decide to take a shower and go to bed since Im up at 6:30 am for work . I take a shower and theres NO TOWELS ! I call the front desk dripping wet , it takes over 10 minutes for them to answer! I say my tv does not work and I have no towels . He says Ill send some up to you. I ask what about my tv? He says " Well I can't fix it man !" OK! 30 minutes goes by I hear someone at my door . thinking its my towels , NO! Its a family who had been given my room ! So I go down stairs to get my towels thinking Ill just get myself. I tell the guy I would like to pick up my towels . He says " I been busy man Ill get them! " OK! I see him in the back with a big bin of towels. He proceeds to fold all the towels before bothering to give me mine , mean while that same couple without a room is also waiting ! 15 min goes by , I give up! I just go to bed without any towels ! I thought I was on candid camera ! NEVER AGAIN WOULD I THINK OF STAYING HERE !
1 night trip Sep 20, 2014
shannon matheny
"disappointed"
I probably won't stay at another 'extended stay' motel again. While the room seemed reasonably clean, the halls and stairwells were not. Front desk inconsistent--generally less than helpful. The smell of perfumed fragrance in the room was unpleasant and could not be lessened by opening the window and using the fan. They no longer supply coffee, as guests are expected to bring their own. They supply coffee maker, utensils, etc. only if you ask for them and cart them to your room.
3 night business trip Sep 19, 2014
"Vacation halfway home"
This is a great place to stay. Rooms are really large and comfortable. We were really impressed
4 night trip Sep 11, 2014
"Terrible"
Gone to seed this place really has. Stayed here two years ago and had a decent experience. Now, it's quite shocking what a great job they are doing of giving a horror hotel experience. It was quite pricey too! Never again.
2 night trip Sep 16, 2014
Srini
"Skip this hotel!!"
This hotel couldnt even rank 1 out of 5 stars. The counter clerk was unfriendly, and there were people loitering around inside the hotel entrance that the counter clerk seemed to know. I believe it was being used for "short term" use. The room had broken off corners in the kitchen counter and bubbled broken off pieces in the counter. The bathroom was not clean. Had we not arrived late and did not really have the money to pay for a second hotel, we would not have stayed. Both my husband and I slept fitfully that night.
Other trip Sep 18, 2014
"Please don't stay"
Tub had mold & rust stains, carpet stained in room & hall, didn't offer housekeeping unless you stay a week, hallway had a mildew smell & water damage, the front desk closed @ 11pm, no amenities in room like coffee pot, as soon as you walked in the floor where kitchen was into bathroom was filthy I was very unhappy with room & wish I didn't prepay
Other trip Sep 18, 2014
ang
"Possibly the worst experience ever"
Do not stay here. They would need to tear it down and rebuild it to be safe for humans.
5 night business trip Sep 7, 2014
"Not a 2.5 star - reassess"
This hotel needs a major renovation. The outside looks okay but the rooms are in poor shape. Plugs and lights did not work. Poor condition of furniture. Will not give you a receipt if you booked on expedia. Should be 2 star or less.
Response by Extended Stay America Atlanta - Clairmont
Robert - Your review for our hotel was recently brought to our attention. We strive to provide guests with all the comforts of home, so we are disappointed to hear about the condition of your room. Please accept our apologies. We are pleased to let you know that we are scheduled for a renovation to improve our hotel. In the meantime, we will have our maintenance engineer address the electrical issues in your room. We also want to apologize that we were unable to provide you with a receipt for your stay, Expedia would be able to provide you with that. We will send Expedia an email requesting to have a copy of your receipt emailed to you. We really appreciate you bringing your experience to our attention. We hope we have the opportunity to see you again in the future.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
Think they need to update hotel. Room was old.
Response by Extended Stay America Atlanta - Clairmont
Judy - Thank you for the feedback about your stay at our hotel. We strive to provide guests with all the comforts of home, so we are disappointed to hear that you felt our hotel needs an update. To uphold our company's high standards, we are scheduled for a renovation. Thank you very much for providing us with your feedback. We hope we have the opportunity to see you again in the future.
2 night trip Aug 20, 2014
Judy
"Simple and nice enough comfort"
The room has a great deal of space, facilities, great kitchen, good bed. If you are interested in staying in the Hotel, it might lack external facilities, but you essencially want a place to stay a little longer and don't get broken, this one is a very good choice. Nearby supermarket and dinning makes it even better. This region of the Clairmont Rd is also pleasant.
Other trip Aug 23, 2014
Sergio
"This is an economy stay."
I saved money staying here. I asked for a non-smoking room and the room I was assigned was obviously not. And the A/C was not working. I asked them for help at 5pm after my check-in. At 7pm I had to be more vocal to get someone up to the room. The manager came in, agreed with the issue and helped me transfer my belongings to an acceptable room. The room was cool and clean. I could have stayed at any number of hotels for $$ more. So you have choices there.I chose this location to be near Oglethorpe University.
1 night trip Aug 14, 2014
Steve Sokol
"Bad Service"
Need to hire Front desk clerks. I was suppose to be in a non smoking room but someone was smoking in the next room and it made me sick. I don't think I will return to this hotel
1 night business trip Jul 30, 2014
S. Clayborn
"Terrible Room Condition and Staff"
We booked a non-smoking room, however, we got a room with a terrible smoking smell. I went to the front desk staff to ask if this is a non-smoking room and she replied yes. She didn't even ask me if there a problem. She asked me later during check-out if everything is okay and I told her everything about the room but no reaction whatsoever. Also, part of the carpet was wet the whole time we are staying there (4 nights). The room itself is very small and not enough space to move around. I will never stay at any of Extended Stay America again.
Other trip Jul 29, 2014
Abdelmoneim
"Extended Stay Atlanta"
Very nice hotel! Front desk staff very professional.
1 night romance trip Jul 9, 2014
"Hotel needs help"
Poor quality, smelled bad, furniture in poor shape. Manager tried to help...but not much you can do with this property. Desperately needs renovation and upkeep.
2 night trip Jul 2, 2014
ETC
"Did not stay it was so bad"
I really think I should not have been charged for my cancellation. This was in a AWFUL neighborhood, the grounds were full of trash and people sitting on the grounds (who probably did not belong). I called and cancelled and booked another hotel.
4 night trip May 22, 2014
Stahl
"Make sure to get there early in the day"
It was nice - I got in late and the lobby was closed, which made it really difficult to check in. Some people checking in did not still have rooms available. Breakfast was kind of a joke - but there was a lot of space and it was a pretty good location.
Response by Extended Stay America Atlanta - Clairmont
Savannah - The feedback provided in your review is much appreciated. I sincerely apologize that the check-in process took a bit longer than usual. Please know, we were experiencing some technical issues that night, but have corrected them since your stay. I am grateful for the feedback you provided so we are able to continually improve our hotel. We do hope you will choose to stay with us again so we can have the opportunity to provide you with a better experience.
1 night trip May 16, 2014
Savannah
"Needs some work"
The front desk is unorganized but in general, the person who helped us was friendly. I cannot say the say for anyone else who worked at the desk. One of the two rooms door lock did not work and my father had to be let in his room each time he needed to go in and he would just have to leave the latch in the door to keep the door open otherwise. My keycard did not work for the laundry and vending and one stopped working all together after trying the door more than a couple of times.
Response by Extended Stay America Atlanta - Clairmont
Tonya - I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. I sincerely apologize for the level of customer service and the maintenance issues in your room. In response to your feedback, I will meet with the staff to review our maintenance policies and guest protocol to ensure your experience is not repeated. Again, thank you for the comments. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better stay in the future.
2 night trip May 9, 2014
"Clean, Friendly, Basic Accommodations"
The front desk staff were professional and courteous. The room was clean and comfortable. The accommodations are very basic--no shampoo or room service (for shorter stays)-- but having a mini-kitchen is very convenient. The location was safe, though it's not easy to walk anywhere from this hotel. There is a Kroger about a half-mile up the road and it's very close to 85. Overall, it was just what I needed.
Response by Extended Stay America Atlanta - Clairmont
Tammie - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I’m so pleased to learn that you enjoyed our spacious suites with fully equipped kitchens at a great value. Please know, while we do not offer toiletries in our guest rooms, we do have an amenity basket available at the front desk for guests to enjoy upon request. Also, our housekeeping service is provided once a week for guests staying 8 or more nights. For those who are staying for shorter periods of time, services can be purchased for a minimal fee. Again, thank you for the comments. We look forward to hosting you again in the future!
2 night trip May 2, 2014
Tammie
"Not good!"
Old nasty facets Hard wash cloth No lotion This location need lot of updating.
Response by Extended Stay America Atlanta - Clairmont
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I am sorry that you were not pleased with the overall condition of our hotel. Your comments and suggestions will be very useful as we continue to improve our guest experience. Thank you again for your feedback. We hope to have the opportunity to provide you with a better experience in the future.
Other trip May 1, 2014
"we walked into the wrong room....."
the desk clerk gave us the room number and key, and when we walked into the room, someone else's personal belongings were in the room. I am just grateful the occupant was not there. Makes me wonder how many times this actually happens! The clerk didn't seem too apologetic or surprised.
1 night trip Apr 5, 2014
Sandi
The staff was friendly. But the floors were dirty and the halls smelled. Was disappointed that there was no business center and I couldn't find any vending machines at all.
1 night trip Mar 27, 2014
BusTraveler
"Didn't know they made towels that thin...."
What can I say about this hotel that hasn't already been said about Afghanistan? Yikes! While the area around the hotel was fine, this place was horrible. I was looking to stay in the Buckhead area, so when saw a hotel for $80 a night, I thought I had a bargain-wrong-WRONG. I had never staid at an Extended Stay before..those were the days. In all seriousness, this place was not good. I only saw one person working there the entire day/evening. She was very nice, but with 16 other people waiting to check in. it took a while...fortunately, 11 of the grown men were staying in two rooms, so that sped up the process a bit. The other 5 people were: myself, a lady and her 2 daughters and 9 laundry baskets full of soiled clothes (or maybe that was just the hotel?) and an older man with his 4 dogs. Needless to say, I will not be staying here again. I suggest you pay a few more dollars and go elsewhere.
Response by Extended Stay America Atlanta - Clairmont
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. We strive to provide guests with all the comforts of home, so I am disappointed to hear that you did not enjoy your stay with us. We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you’re in the area.
Other trip Mar 14, 2014
Sleepless in
"Had to wait 45 minutes to check in."
We went to Atlanta because our 4 month old granddaughter had to have heart surgery. We got to the hotel late at 11:15 and I was told we would have to wait 15 minutes to check in. The 15 minute wait turned into a 45 minute wait. We were told they were doing an audit and their system was slow. Then I specifically asked for a non smoking room and we got a smoking room. The room smelled of stale cigarettes. Amenities were terrible. No blow dryers, and please don't get me started about the complimentary breakfast. To say the least it was a horrible place to stay.
Other trip Feb 24, 2014
Lora
The room smelled like Chicken noodle soup.
1 night business trip Feb 10, 2014
Barbara Cheney
"Great deal for the price...."
No fancy fluff but good enough... Staff was excellent.. Room could have been cleaner- dishes were dirty...otherwise it was as expected.
Response by Extended Stay America Atlanta - Clairmont
Chas - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I appreciate the kind comments about our excellent staff; however, I apologize that the dishes were not cleaned prior to your arrival. As this hotel’s manager, I can assure you that I have spoken with the staff about this and am working with them to ensure your experience is not repeated. Our team is committed to satisfying our guests, so we are very thankful for your feedback. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope we have the opportunity to see you again in the future.
Other trip Feb 14, 2014
Chas
"good value"
I stay at this hotel six nights per month; two 3-night visits. The staff are friendly and helpful and a pleasure to interact with.
Response by Extended Stay America Atlanta - Clairmont
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I am glad that you found our staff to be friendly and helpful during your stay with us. As well, it’s great to hear that you enjoyed our location, free Wi-Fi and your fully equipped kitchen. Still, I apologize that you experienced some issues with your faucet, drain, shower and microwave. I will meet with our maintenance staff to ensure that this does not happen in the future. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.
Other trip Feb 5, 2014
"Worst Hotel EVER"
I made a reservation for 1 night, check-in time 3:00 p.m. We arrived at about 3:20 p.m. and our room was not ready. My husband asked if he could at least use a restroom and was told no. When we finally got to our room, there were 2 double beds . . . not 1 queen size. The room was NOT clean, there was mold in the shower and kitchen. The entire hotel (all 3 floors) had a very unpleasant odor, like cigar smoke. I will not be staying there again.
1 night trip Jan 26, 2014
Sandra Butts
"Wonderful service"
We were treated with respect and felt very taken care of. We even received a call from the front desk thirty minutes after we arrived to make sure we were settled in and ask if we needed anything. Shawn at the front desk was amazing. They also welcomed my dog with open arms.
1 night trip Jan 16, 2014
Alex
"Satisfied Customer"
My wife and I were very pleased with the hotel and thought the rate was very good!
1 night trip Dec 24, 2013
Ken
"My Stay At America Atlanta"
Breakfast is important as well as being children friendly.
2 night trip Nov 8, 2013
Gloria D
My reservations are always made via Expedia. My requests for a queen, non-smoking room are always sent to the hotel; no problem there. My reservations are most always made at least 1 week in advance. However the hotel sometimes ignores the note requesting a queen non-smoking. I'l tall and like the extra length of a queen and really like the non-smoking aspect. This last visit I arrived to find all of the queen rooms were given away. Other times no queen and no non-smoking rooms available. The front desk explanation was the note/ special request was ignored. I like staying here and use this hotel about 20 times a year for several nights at a time. Be sure your notes for specific room requests have been placed into the system before arriving.
Other trip Nov 7, 2013