All hotels in Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here3115 Clairmont Rd Ne, Atlanta, GA, 30329, United States of America, ‏‎800-658-6760

"Would stay there again"
We stay here at least twice a year and have always been satisfied, until now. The people at the desk were great, room was fine EXCEPT for the bathroom......this was a remodeled room and all was fine but the bathroom.....we had to call for help three times in five days with a fixture problem. I believe the hotel needs to replace the problem fixture.
5 night business trip Apr 8, 2015
"Okay but not Good"
For $100, I want to expect more than what I got
1 night trip with friends Feb 15, 2015
Hongyu
"Great quiet hotel with very friendly staff"
great hotel for the price and the staff was so super nice and friendly. They were very authentically personable.
1 night business trip Feb 11, 2015
Holly
"Great Hotel close to the city"
I enjoyed staying here, The staff was nice and accommodating and the rooms were clean..
Other trip Jan 10, 2015
Convenient, that's about it. Hotel breakfast is a grab an go only thing hot is the coffee.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
"improvements"
I stay at this hotel 2x month for two nights per trip. The staff, especially Carol and Shawn, are friendly and very competent. My most recent stay revealed the rooms are receiving a complete makeover. Very nice!! Best value for the $ in this area of Atlanta.
Other trip Dec 17, 2014
"This hotel sells a room that are not ready to rent"
I arrived at 2 in the morning because of my flight delay. They tried to rent me a room that were under construction. The clerk attempted to change my room multiple times, but, none of the rooms were ready to rent. I finally accepted a room after being there for an hour, because, I had a meeting to attend at 8 AM. The room I accepted was barely ready for rent. It didn't have a glass to drink water with. I checked out in the morning without being able to take a shower because the towels felt very greasy. I had better luck with Extended Stay hotels before. But, I this one was totally disappointing. I do not understand why people would sell a room when they know they didn't have one ready.
1 night business trip Dec 3, 2014
Syed
"Just fine for a short term stay."
Construction was not a problem. Staff was nice. My dog was treated like a mascot. Would recommend esp. for the price and location
JJN
"New to extened stay"
Room was very nice and clean. However, it had the worst bed I have ever slept on. It was so hard. At least I only had to stay one night. Oh and bring a hair dryer.
1 night business trip Nov 13, 2014
kELLI
"You get what you pay for"
It was a very affordable hotel. That being said, it was noisy and uncomfortable. The staff were very friendly, no complaints there. It was a budget hotel and a budget experience.
2 night business trip Oct 23, 2014
"NO....HELL NO!"
Old..nasty...dirty.dirty sheets on bed ...enough said
Other trip Oct 15, 2014
"Needs to be cleaner"
I have stayed 3 weeks in several hotels in Atlanta, and this was the Dirtiest of them all....not sure when the last Carpet Cleaning was, but it needs it! Unkept grounds, and overflowing garbage cans! Needs some TLC, or staff that cares!
6 night business trip Oct 5, 2014
Bret P.
"Wosre hotel experience of my life !"
I have never written a bad review , I usually just let it go . But this I had to write ! I get to the hotel after my flight at 11:00 PM to the front desk and theres no one there . It takes 15 min for someone to arrive . I get in my room , tv does not work . So I decide to take a shower and go to bed since Im up at 6:30 am for work . I take a shower and theres NO TOWELS ! I call the front desk dripping wet , it takes over 10 minutes for them to answer! I say my tv does not work and I have no towels . He says Ill send some up to you. I ask what about my tv? He says " Well I can't fix it man !" OK! 30 minutes goes by I hear someone at my door . thinking its my towels , NO! Its a family who had been given my room ! So I go down stairs to get my towels thinking Ill just get myself. I tell the guy I would like to pick up my towels . He says " I been busy man Ill get them! " OK! I see him in the back with a big bin of towels. He proceeds to fold all the towels before bothering to give me mine , mean while that same couple without a room is also waiting ! 15 min goes by , I give up! I just go to bed without any towels ! I thought I was on candid camera ! NEVER AGAIN WOULD I THINK OF STAYING HERE !
1 night trip Sep 20, 2014
shannon matheny
"disappointed"
I probably won't stay at another 'extended stay' motel again. While the room seemed reasonably clean, the halls and stairwells were not. Front desk inconsistent--generally less than helpful. The smell of perfumed fragrance in the room was unpleasant and could not be lessened by opening the window and using the fan. They no longer supply coffee, as guests are expected to bring their own. They supply coffee maker, utensils, etc. only if you ask for them and cart them to your room.
3 night business trip Sep 19, 2014
"Vacation halfway home"
This is a great place to stay. Rooms are really large and comfortable. We were really impressed
4 night trip Sep 11, 2014
"Terrible"
Gone to seed this place really has. Stayed here two years ago and had a decent experience. Now, it's quite shocking what a great job they are doing of giving a horror hotel experience. It was quite pricey too! Never again.
2 night trip Sep 16, 2014
Srini
"Skip this hotel!!"
This hotel couldnt even rank 1 out of 5 stars. The counter clerk was unfriendly, and there were people loitering around inside the hotel entrance that the counter clerk seemed to know. I believe it was being used for "short term" use. The room had broken off corners in the kitchen counter and bubbled broken off pieces in the counter. The bathroom was not clean. Had we not arrived late and did not really have the money to pay for a second hotel, we would not have stayed. Both my husband and I slept fitfully that night.
Other trip Sep 18, 2014
"Please don't stay"
Tub had mold & rust stains, carpet stained in room & hall, didn't offer housekeeping unless you stay a week, hallway had a mildew smell & water damage, the front desk closed @ 11pm, no amenities in room like coffee pot, as soon as you walked in the floor where kitchen was into bathroom was filthy I was very unhappy with room & wish I didn't prepay
Other trip Sep 18, 2014
ang
"Possibly the worst experience ever"
Do not stay here. They would need to tear it down and rebuild it to be safe for humans.
5 night business trip Sep 7, 2014
"Not a 2.5 star - reassess"
This hotel needs a major renovation. The outside looks okay but the rooms are in poor shape. Plugs and lights did not work. Poor condition of furniture. Will not give you a receipt if you booked on expedia. Should be 2 star or less.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
Think they need to update hotel. Room was old.
2 night trip Aug 20, 2014
Judy
"Simple and nice enough comfort"
The room has a great deal of space, facilities, great kitchen, good bed. If you are interested in staying in the Hotel, it might lack external facilities, but you essencially want a place to stay a little longer and don't get broken, this one is a very good choice. Nearby supermarket and dinning makes it even better. This region of the Clairmont Rd is also pleasant.
Other trip Aug 23, 2014
Sergio
"This is an economy stay."
I saved money staying here. I asked for a non-smoking room and the room I was assigned was obviously not. And the A/C was not working. I asked them for help at 5pm after my check-in. At 7pm I had to be more vocal to get someone up to the room. The manager came in, agreed with the issue and helped me transfer my belongings to an acceptable room. The room was cool and clean. I could have stayed at any number of hotels for $$ more. So you have choices there.I chose this location to be near Oglethorpe University.
1 night trip Aug 14, 2014
Steve Sokol
"Bad Service"
Need to hire Front desk clerks. I was suppose to be in a non smoking room but someone was smoking in the next room and it made me sick. I don't think I will return to this hotel
1 night business trip Jul 30, 2014
S. Clayborn
"Terrible Room Condition and Staff"
We booked a non-smoking room, however, we got a room with a terrible smoking smell. I went to the front desk staff to ask if this is a non-smoking room and she replied yes. She didn't even ask me if there a problem. She asked me later during check-out if everything is okay and I told her everything about the room but no reaction whatsoever. Also, part of the carpet was wet the whole time we are staying there (4 nights). The room itself is very small and not enough space to move around. I will never stay at any of Extended Stay America again.
Other trip Jul 29, 2014
Abdelmoneim
"Extended Stay Atlanta"
Very nice hotel! Front desk staff very professional.
1 night romance trip Jul 9, 2014
"Hotel needs help"
Poor quality, smelled bad, furniture in poor shape. Manager tried to help...but not much you can do with this property. Desperately needs renovation and upkeep.
2 night trip Jul 2, 2014
ETC
"Did not stay it was so bad"
I really think I should not have been charged for my cancellation. This was in a AWFUL neighborhood, the grounds were full of trash and people sitting on the grounds (who probably did not belong). I called and cancelled and booked another hotel.
4 night trip May 22, 2014
Stahl
"Make sure to get there early in the day"
It was nice - I got in late and the lobby was closed, which made it really difficult to check in. Some people checking in did not still have rooms available. Breakfast was kind of a joke - but there was a lot of space and it was a pretty good location.
1 night trip May 16, 2014
Savannah
"Needs some work"
The front desk is unorganized but in general, the person who helped us was friendly. I cannot say the say for anyone else who worked at the desk. One of the two rooms door lock did not work and my father had to be let in his room each time he needed to go in and he would just have to leave the latch in the door to keep the door open otherwise. My keycard did not work for the laundry and vending and one stopped working all together after trying the door more than a couple of times.
2 night trip May 9, 2014
"Clean, Friendly, Basic Accommodations"
The front desk staff were professional and courteous. The room was clean and comfortable. The accommodations are very basic--no shampoo or room service (for shorter stays)-- but having a mini-kitchen is very convenient. The location was safe, though it's not easy to walk anywhere from this hotel. There is a Kroger about a half-mile up the road and it's very close to 85. Overall, it was just what I needed.
2 night trip May 2, 2014
Tammie
"Not good!"
Old nasty facets Hard wash cloth No lotion This location need lot of updating.
Other trip May 1, 2014
"we walked into the wrong room....."
the desk clerk gave us the room number and key, and when we walked into the room, someone else's personal belongings were in the room. I am just grateful the occupant was not there. Makes me wonder how many times this actually happens! The clerk didn't seem too apologetic or surprised.
1 night trip Apr 5, 2014
Sandi
The staff was friendly. But the floors were dirty and the halls smelled. Was disappointed that there was no business center and I couldn't find any vending machines at all.
1 night trip Mar 27, 2014
BusTraveler
"Didn't know they made towels that thin...."
What can I say about this hotel that hasn't already been said about Afghanistan? Yikes! While the area around the hotel was fine, this place was horrible. I was looking to stay in the Buckhead area, so when saw a hotel for $80 a night, I thought I had a bargain-wrong-WRONG. I had never staid at an Extended Stay before..those were the days. In all seriousness, this place was not good. I only saw one person working there the entire day/evening. She was very nice, but with 16 other people waiting to check in. it took a while...fortunately, 11 of the grown men were staying in two rooms, so that sped up the process a bit. The other 5 people were: myself, a lady and her 2 daughters and 9 laundry baskets full of soiled clothes (or maybe that was just the hotel?) and an older man with his 4 dogs. Needless to say, I will not be staying here again. I suggest you pay a few more dollars and go elsewhere.
Other trip Mar 14, 2014
Sleepless in
"Had to wait 45 minutes to check in."
We went to Atlanta because our 4 month old granddaughter had to have heart surgery. We got to the hotel late at 11:15 and I was told we would have to wait 15 minutes to check in. The 15 minute wait turned into a 45 minute wait. We were told they were doing an audit and their system was slow. Then I specifically asked for a non smoking room and we got a smoking room. The room smelled of stale cigarettes. Amenities were terrible. No blow dryers, and please don't get me started about the complimentary breakfast. To say the least it was a horrible place to stay.
Other trip Feb 24, 2014
Lora
The room smelled like Chicken noodle soup.
1 night business trip Feb 10, 2014
Barbara Cheney
"Great deal for the price...."
No fancy fluff but good enough... Staff was excellent.. Room could have been cleaner- dishes were dirty...otherwise it was as expected.
Other trip Feb 14, 2014
Chas
"good value"
I stay at this hotel six nights per month; two 3-night visits. The staff are friendly and helpful and a pleasure to interact with.
Other trip Feb 5, 2014
"Worst Hotel EVER"
I made a reservation for 1 night, check-in time 3:00 p.m. We arrived at about 3:20 p.m. and our room was not ready. My husband asked if he could at least use a restroom and was told no. When we finally got to our room, there were 2 double beds . . . not 1 queen size. The room was NOT clean, there was mold in the shower and kitchen. The entire hotel (all 3 floors) had a very unpleasant odor, like cigar smoke. I will not be staying there again.
1 night trip Jan 26, 2014
Sandra Butts
"Wonderful service"
We were treated with respect and felt very taken care of. We even received a call from the front desk thirty minutes after we arrived to make sure we were settled in and ask if we needed anything. Shawn at the front desk was amazing. They also welcomed my dog with open arms.
1 night trip Jan 16, 2014
Alex
"Satisfied Customer"
My wife and I were very pleased with the hotel and thought the rate was very good!
1 night trip Dec 24, 2013
Ken
"My Stay At America Atlanta"
Breakfast is important as well as being children friendly.
2 night trip Nov 8, 2013
Gloria D
My reservations are always made via Expedia. My requests for a queen, non-smoking room are always sent to the hotel; no problem there. My reservations are most always made at least 1 week in advance. However the hotel sometimes ignores the note requesting a queen non-smoking. I'l tall and like the extra length of a queen and really like the non-smoking aspect. This last visit I arrived to find all of the queen rooms were given away. Other times no queen and no non-smoking rooms available. The front desk explanation was the note/ special request was ignored. I like staying here and use this hotel about 20 times a year for several nights at a time. Be sure your notes for specific room requests have been placed into the system before arriving.
Other trip Nov 7, 2013
"Decent"
I go to Atlanta a couple of times a year on business. The room was simple and decent. I would go again.
3 night business trip Oct 20, 2013
Erik
"Run down hotel"
The staff was friendly. The room itself didn't match the pictures on the website. I do not feel the hotel was 2 1/2 star quality that I requested. It certainly did not compare at all to a Holiday Inn Express, which was one of the choices provided. The carpets were old and dirty as were the bathroom fixtures. Perhaps this is my fault and maybe this is how Expedia works. The room was indeed maybe a $70 room which I paid for. However, it was no deal! I was disappointed!
Other trip Oct 14, 2013
Wendy
"close to friends"
everything was great and very comfortable and close to dining areas and nightlife,events
Other trip Sep 25, 2013
We stayed 2 nights when we moved our son to Atlanta. We chose hotel for location and price and were very pleased. The room was clean, the bed was comfortable, and the staff was very friendly and attentive. We will definitely stay again when visiting our son.
2 night trip Sep 20, 2013