All hotels in Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America
3115 Clairmont Rd Ne, Atlanta, GA, 30329, United States of America, ‏‎800-658-6760

Service is adequate
    Quite clean
    Room is not nice
    Uncomfortable
    Bad internet service
    Food is not good
"No more Extended Stay for me"
I'm pretty mellow when it comes to hotel stays. I don't need anything fancy - just a good night's sleep and a place to clean up. This hotel tries to advertise "customizable" kitchen, but really it means you have to go down to the front desk and carry a huge Tupperware bin of dishes back upstairs. They don't even give you a fork or coffee pot unless you request it. No dish soap, no sponge, no shampoo, no hair dryer, no covers on the bed! There is one frail sheet and the fitted polyester cover, but no other blankets. Bed was not comfortable after the second night. I chose this hotel since I was in town for almost a week by myself and wanted to be able to cook my own meals. The stove had only one burner that worked. This hotel made it so I will not choose Extended Stay again.
3 night business trip Oct 1, 2015
Andrea
"Pros and Cons"
Wi Fi was super slow, basically useless. The kitchen did not come stocked with utensils, you had to ask for what you wanted at the front desk. The air conditioner was acting weird as well. The room was big though, and the place was clean.
6 night trip Oct 18, 2015
"Decent cheap room but bad service and old stuff"
Decent nice hotel. Old desk and utilities. The service was not very good or professional. I arrived at 12 in the morning and then they called me at 2:30 am to sign more papers!! The lady was rude also.. Our room bathroom didn't close.. The bed wasn't so bad I guess..
Response by Extended Stay America Atlanta - Clairmont
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. Please accept our apologies for the service issue you experienced. In response to your feedback, I will retrain our front desk staff. I am grateful for the feedback you provided so we are able to continually improve our hotel. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope we have the opportunity to see you again in the future.
1 night business trip Oct 15, 2015
Shane
"The friendly hotel"
The hotel staff was very competent, very accommodating, and the atmosphere was so friendly that even the hotel guests spoke with each other.
2 night business trip Sep 18, 2015
"Nice hotel in Chamblee"
The best aspect is the stAff who are very accommodating with anything you ask of them. I particularly enjoyed interacting with Junior at the front desk
Other trip Sep 7, 2015
Bette
"Never"
TV was fuzzy and A/C was OK.
Response by Extended Stay America Atlanta - Clairmont
I appreciate you bringing your experience to our attention. I am sorry to hear about the maintenance issues you experienced. Your comments were reviewed by the staff, and I will have our maintenance engineer inspect your room to make sure everything is functioning property. Thank you very much for providing us with your feedback. We do hope you will choose to stay with us again so we can have the opportunity to provide you with a better experience.
1 night business trip Aug 16, 2015
Jeffrey
Bare bones; a nice little kitchen, but you need to provide everything in terms of pans, dishes, cups, cleaning materials, coffee (which even most cheap hotels provide). But the room was quiet. clean. spacious, and comfortable and was pretty much what I was looking for at a good price.
Other trip Aug 2, 2015
Although relatively clean with friendly staff, the furnishings were in moderately poor condition. The bedspread was thin and of poor quality with no blankets (either on the bed or in the closet). Also, a car's window was smashed out in the parking lot during the night which shows a lack of security for a reasonably nice neighborhood. Only granola bars, pre-wrapped muffins and less than fresh-looking apples and oranges for "grab and go" breakfast.
2 night business trip Jul 28, 2015
"Would not return, left early"
Door handle broken, towel rack hanging off wall, roach crawled in bed in middle of night, parking lot party all night, loud "residents" running through halls in middle of night, bed and bedding uncomfortable. We were scheduled for 3 nights, left after 1st night and found another hotel. The only positive-the desk staff was VERy friendly.
Other trip Jul 15, 2015
"Thumbs up"
The staff was amazing. They really went above and beyond to make our trip amazing. The hotel is also located next to a MARTA station (subway) so it made getting around the city very easy, especially because parking in downtown Atlanta can get crazy and expensive.
1 night trip with friends Jul 4, 2015
Reena
"Above average. Will stay again."
Room was clean and comfortable. Only 2 negatives: lack of channels on Tv; and the hotel staff does NOT man the front desk 24 hrs. I wanted to talk to someone at 4am; and they were gone/closed.
1 night business trip Jul 3, 2015
larry
The hotel staff were inattentive and just plain ghetto. Any item that wasn't nailed to the wall or floor, needed to be requested after check in. Items such as glasses, towels, etc. Basically anything that you would typically find in a hotel that had a kitchen or bathroom.
Response by Extended Stay America Atlanta - Clairmont
I appreciate you bringing your experience to our attention. I sincerely apologize for the service issues you experienced and that our amenities were not to your satisfaction. To uphold our company's high standards, I will be coaching our staff on the importance of responding to guest needs in a timely manner as well as clearly communicating our amenities during guest arrivals. Your feedback is very important to us, so thank you for sharing. We do hope you will choose to stay with us again so we can have the opportunity to provide you with a better experience.
Other trip Jul 6, 2015
K
"HORRIBLE"
Upon arrival, which was late at night, i was given a room and as we sat down to eat, we noticed ants everywhere so we notified front desk and was moved also it looked as if someone had urinated in toilet and not flushed it and also cleanign supplies was left behind. got a new room and tried to get some rest, woke up the next morning and noticed ants in bed and in drink that was left on counter. also ants we crawling on floor and into our belongings. was suppose to stay 2 nights but asked for a refund and checked out early. was only given a refund for one night and told that they would give me a free night...like i actually wanted to stay there again seeing as both my rooms had ants and i had a child with me, who was allergic to ant bites. tried calling to speak to manager, every time i called they advised he wasn't there. Would never stay there again, poor customer service and not clean.
2 night family trip Jun 24, 2015
Samantha
"A nice rest stop for a long trip"
Hotel was nice no problems at all.
Response by Extended Stay America Atlanta - Clairmont
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of our property. I am glad to read that we were able to accommodate your needs with a great stay. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.
1 night trip with friends Jun 11, 2015
Heidi
"There was no help early in the morning"
I needed help early in the morning, but there was no body at the front desk.
Other trip May 17, 2015
i was complaining about my room being hot!!! they had to come in my room three times checking on the air.. i told them i was going out in i need my room to be cold when i get back or move me to another room.
Response by Extended Stay America Atlanta - Clairmont
Your review for our hotel was recently brought to my attention. The issue with the air conditioning you described is unacceptable, and I sincerely apologize for your experience. In response to your feedback, I am working closely with our maintenance engineer to ensure we do not have an issue like this again. Your feedback is very important to us, so thank you for sharing. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope we have the opportunity to see you again in the future.
1 night trip May 2, 2015
"Decent stay."
Someone was cooking something and the whole hallway smelt like the food.
1 night romance trip Apr 22, 2015
Alaina
"quiet location, easy access to downtown, midtown"
easy check-in/out, clean room, friendly staff. Rooms well appointed. Plenty of parking.
Other trip Apr 19, 2015
"Would stay there again"
We stay here at least twice a year and have always been satisfied, until now. The people at the desk were great, room was fine EXCEPT for the bathroom......this was a remodeled room and all was fine but the bathroom.....we had to call for help three times in five days with a fixture problem. I believe the hotel needs to replace the problem fixture.
5 night business trip Apr 8, 2015
Good location
2 night trip with friends Mar 29, 2015
"Clean"
Nice motel
2 night trip with friends Mar 29, 2015
"Good for the money!"
This is a very functional hotel! No bells no whistles!
Other trip Mar 28, 2015
"works for one night"
just needed a cheap room for a night to sleep. Hallway reeked of marijuana, and could hear everything going on in the hallway.
Other trip Mar 12, 2015
Ky
"Okay but not Good"
For $100, I want to expect more than what I got
Response by Extended Stay America Atlanta - Clairmont
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am sorry to hear that you were not happy with the hotel’s rate. We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations across the U.S. and Canada in the future.
1 night trip with friends Feb 15, 2015
Hongyu
"Great quiet hotel with very friendly staff"
great hotel for the price and the staff was so super nice and friendly. They were very authentically personable.
Response by Extended Stay America Atlanta - Clairmont
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. It's great to hear that the staff provided you with friendly service and that you found our hotel to be a great value. Thank you again for your review. It would be our pleasure for you to repeat your experience with us in the future.
1 night business trip Feb 11, 2015
Holly
"Great Hotel close to the city"
I enjoyed staying here, The staff was nice and accommodating and the rooms were clean..
Response by Extended Stay America Atlanta - Clairmont
Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed our newly renovated rooms. It is also great to read that our staff was so accommodating. Once more, thank you for posting your review. We look forward to having you visit with us again in the future.
Other trip Jan 10, 2015
Convenient, that's about it. Hotel breakfast is a grab an go only thing hot is the coffee.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
"improvements"
I stay at this hotel 2x month for two nights per trip. The staff, especially Carol and Shawn, are friendly and very competent. My most recent stay revealed the rooms are receiving a complete makeover. Very nice!! Best value for the $ in this area of Atlanta.
Response by Extended Stay America Atlanta - Clairmont
Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. I am glad to read that you are pleased with the level of service you receive at our hotel. It is so great to read that you are excited about our current renovation project. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Other trip Dec 17, 2014
"This hotel sells a room that are not ready to rent"
I arrived at 2 in the morning because of my flight delay. They tried to rent me a room that were under construction. The clerk attempted to change my room multiple times, but, none of the rooms were ready to rent. I finally accepted a room after being there for an hour, because, I had a meeting to attend at 8 AM. The room I accepted was barely ready for rent. It didn't have a glass to drink water with. I checked out in the morning without being able to take a shower because the towels felt very greasy. I had better luck with Extended Stay hotels before. But, I this one was totally disappointing. I do not understand why people would sell a room when they know they didn't have one ready.
1 night business trip Dec 3, 2014
Syed
"Just fine for a short term stay."
Construction was not a problem. Staff was nice. My dog was treated like a mascot. Would recommend esp. for the price and location
JJN
"New to extened stay"
Room was very nice and clean. However, it had the worst bed I have ever slept on. It was so hard. At least I only had to stay one night. Oh and bring a hair dryer.
1 night business trip Nov 13, 2014
kELLI
"You get what you pay for"
It was a very affordable hotel. That being said, it was noisy and uncomfortable. The staff were very friendly, no complaints there. It was a budget hotel and a budget experience.
2 night business trip Oct 23, 2014
"NO....HELL NO!"
Old..nasty...dirty.dirty sheets on bed ...enough said
Other trip Oct 15, 2014
"Needs to be cleaner"
I have stayed 3 weeks in several hotels in Atlanta, and this was the Dirtiest of them all....not sure when the last Carpet Cleaning was, but it needs it! Unkept grounds, and overflowing garbage cans! Needs some TLC, or staff that cares!
Response by Extended Stay America Atlanta - Clairmont
Bret - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I am sorry to hear about the cleanliness issues you experienced during your visit with us. I will be meeting with our housekeeping and maintenance staffs to ensure your experience is not repeated. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We hope to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
6 night business trip Oct 5, 2014
Bret P.
"Overall OK, but major corners are cut."
Stayed in the hotel during September 2014. I'm not someone that book fancy rooms as I'm usually away and out-and-about during my stays. As long it is clean and offer a bed and shower for the right price, I'm good. I booked here as I like to have a fridge and microwave available. This hotel must step up on their procedures in cleaning a room after guests check out. The first time I used the microwave, I noticed it was spattered inside with food. This obviously was as result of prior guests using the microwave. Not sure if a checklist is used in cleaning rooms, but cleaning the microwave, or at least checking for the need for it, did of course not happen. I cleaned the microwave myself and didn't report it as I know we all make mistakes. No big deal. The day I checked out, I checked all the drawers of the dresser, just to make sure I didn't leave something behind. In one of the drawers I came across (to my dismay) condoms and a bag. Inside the bag there were all kind of things, including more condoms, lubrication, thong underwear (for men), and even pliers. I was of course not happy with this. I reported it as I was checking out. The staff member looked a bit shocked by my comments, and asked for my email address. I was in a hurry to catch a flight, so just mentioned that it should be on my file. I have not heard from the hotel since. So wasn't it for my discovery during check-out, I would have scored the hotel a 3 or 3.5.
Other trip Oct 4, 2014
"Wosre hotel experience of my life !"
I have never written a bad review , I usually just let it go . But this I had to write ! I get to the hotel after my flight at 11:00 PM to the front desk and theres no one there . It takes 15 min for someone to arrive . I get in my room , tv does not work . So I decide to take a shower and go to bed since Im up at 6:30 am for work . I take a shower and theres NO TOWELS ! I call the front desk dripping wet , it takes over 10 minutes for them to answer! I say my tv does not work and I have no towels . He says Ill send some up to you. I ask what about my tv? He says " Well I can't fix it man !" OK! 30 minutes goes by I hear someone at my door . thinking its my towels , NO! Its a family who had been given my room ! So I go down stairs to get my towels thinking Ill just get myself. I tell the guy I would like to pick up my towels . He says " I been busy man Ill get them! " OK! I see him in the back with a big bin of towels. He proceeds to fold all the towels before bothering to give me mine , mean while that same couple without a room is also waiting ! 15 min goes by , I give up! I just go to bed without any towels ! I thought I was on candid camera ! NEVER AGAIN WOULD I THINK OF STAYING HERE !
1 night trip Sep 20, 2014
shannon matheny
"disappointed"
I probably won't stay at another 'extended stay' motel again. While the room seemed reasonably clean, the halls and stairwells were not. Front desk inconsistent--generally less than helpful. The smell of perfumed fragrance in the room was unpleasant and could not be lessened by opening the window and using the fan. They no longer supply coffee, as guests are expected to bring their own. They supply coffee maker, utensils, etc. only if you ask for them and cart them to your room.
3 night business trip Sep 19, 2014
"Vacation halfway home"
This is a great place to stay. Rooms are really large and comfortable. We were really impressed
4 night trip Sep 11, 2014
"Terrible"
Gone to seed this place really has. Stayed here two years ago and had a decent experience. Now, it's quite shocking what a great job they are doing of giving a horror hotel experience. It was quite pricey too! Never again.
2 night trip Sep 16, 2014
Srini
"Skip this hotel!!"
This hotel couldnt even rank 1 out of 5 stars. The counter clerk was unfriendly, and there were people loitering around inside the hotel entrance that the counter clerk seemed to know. I believe it was being used for "short term" use. The room had broken off corners in the kitchen counter and bubbled broken off pieces in the counter. The bathroom was not clean. Had we not arrived late and did not really have the money to pay for a second hotel, we would not have stayed. Both my husband and I slept fitfully that night.
Other trip Sep 18, 2014
"Please don't stay"
Tub had mold & rust stains, carpet stained in room & hall, didn't offer housekeeping unless you stay a week, hallway had a mildew smell & water damage, the front desk closed @ 11pm, no amenities in room like coffee pot, as soon as you walked in the floor where kitchen was into bathroom was filthy I was very unhappy with room & wish I didn't prepay
Other trip Sep 18, 2014
ang
"Possibly the worst experience ever"
Do not stay here. They would need to tear it down and rebuild it to be safe for humans.
5 night business trip Sep 7, 2014
"Not a 2.5 star - reassess"
This hotel needs a major renovation. The outside looks okay but the rooms are in poor shape. Plugs and lights did not work. Poor condition of furniture. Will not give you a receipt if you booked on expedia. Should be 2 star or less.
Response by Extended Stay America Atlanta - Clairmont
Robert - Your review for our hotel was recently brought to our attention. We strive to provide guests with all the comforts of home, so we are disappointed to hear about the condition of your room. Please accept our apologies. We are pleased to let you know that we are scheduled for a renovation to improve our hotel. In the meantime, we will have our maintenance engineer address the electrical issues in your room. We also want to apologize that we were unable to provide you with a receipt for your stay, Expedia would be able to provide you with that. We will send Expedia an email requesting to have a copy of your receipt emailed to you. We really appreciate you bringing your experience to our attention. We hope we have the opportunity to see you again in the future.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
Think they need to update hotel. Room was old.
Response by Extended Stay America Atlanta - Clairmont
Judy - Thank you for the feedback about your stay at our hotel. We strive to provide guests with all the comforts of home, so we are disappointed to hear that you felt our hotel needs an update. To uphold our company's high standards, we are scheduled for a renovation. Thank you very much for providing us with your feedback. We hope we have the opportunity to see you again in the future.
2 night trip Aug 20, 2014
Judy
"Simple and nice enough comfort"
The room has a great deal of space, facilities, great kitchen, good bed. If you are interested in staying in the Hotel, it might lack external facilities, but you essencially want a place to stay a little longer and don't get broken, this one is a very good choice. Nearby supermarket and dinning makes it even better. This region of the Clairmont Rd is also pleasant.
Other trip Aug 23, 2014
Sergio
"This is an economy stay."
I saved money staying here. I asked for a non-smoking room and the room I was assigned was obviously not. And the A/C was not working. I asked them for help at 5pm after my check-in. At 7pm I had to be more vocal to get someone up to the room. The manager came in, agreed with the issue and helped me transfer my belongings to an acceptable room. The room was cool and clean. I could have stayed at any number of hotels for $$ more. So you have choices there.I chose this location to be near Oglethorpe University.
1 night trip Aug 14, 2014
Steve Sokol
"Horrifying experience!!!! Rather sleep on street!!"
This was by far the worst experience ever in a hotel. It was not maintained well, clean, or comforting to stay in. The only thing good about this hotel is how friendly the staff is and I think they realize what a dump they work on. They do everything with in their power to help but what this place needs is a major gut and renovation. I felt dirty taking a shower here, not to mention afraid to sleep here. Also at the end of my trip I left the hotel early and found another place to stay. You may ask why I left? You also want to ask why I threw out my luggage in between switching hotels. I have one thing to tell you why I left, bedbugs. There is nothing more disgusting to wake up to one of those on the bed. I never seen one until this hotel and never hope to see one again. Once again a horrifying experience and shame to the name extended stay America!
6 night business trip Aug 3, 2014
"Bad Service"
Need to hire Front desk clerks. I was suppose to be in a non smoking room but someone was smoking in the next room and it made me sick. I don't think I will return to this hotel
1 night business trip Jul 30, 2014
S. Clayborn
"Terrible Room Condition and Staff"
We booked a non-smoking room, however, we got a room with a terrible smoking smell. I went to the front desk staff to ask if this is a non-smoking room and she replied yes. She didn't even ask me if there a problem. She asked me later during check-out if everything is okay and I told her everything about the room but no reaction whatsoever. Also, part of the carpet was wet the whole time we are staying there (4 nights). The room itself is very small and not enough space to move around. I will never stay at any of Extended Stay America again.
Other trip Jul 29, 2014
Abdelmoneim
"Extended Stay Atlanta"
Very nice hotel! Front desk staff very professional.
1 night romance trip Jul 9, 2014