All hotels in Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here3115 Clairmont Rd Ne, Atlanta, GA, 30329, United States of America, ‏‎800-658-6760

The hotel was easy to find and was conveniently located to where I was going to that weekend. Checking in and out was easy and took little to no time. the room looked just like the pictures online showed. I would definitely book a room here again.
Other trip Sep 23, 2013
Maria
"close to business"
we always stay here, close to the places we visit
4 night trip Sep 12, 2013
I was very surprised by the cleanliness of the hotel and that it was not the typical extended stay experience.
Other trip Sep 9, 2013
"Good for an overnight stay"
I have no complaints. I was out of town attending a party and I wanted a hotel close so I could cab to and from. The hotel was father from where I wanted to be than desired but the hotel isn't at fault for that. Atlanta had a busy weekend. The location is convenient to I-85 and it was clean and comfortable. If you want fancy, stay elsewhere. If you need a low cost place to sleep, this one is fine.
1 night trip Aug 31, 2013
I enjoyed my stay
2 night business trip Aug 31, 2013
nika
"The hotel is ok"
The exterior looks ok, but the carpet in the hallway and in the room does not look good. Very limited tools in the kitchen and no hair dryer in the bathroom, have to ask the front desk for many items, and they will provide when they have in stock. However, the crew is friendly.
2 night trip Aug 7, 2013
Wendy
"A pretty descent hotel"
The hotel was descent for the price I can't complain. I enjoyed it for the one night I stayed.
Other trip Jul 29, 2013
Candy
It is a new built hotel. The room is big and the bed is comfort to sleep. It takes about 15 minutes to drive to Atlanta downtown. The price will be more attactive if it includes breakfast.
1 night trip Jul 2, 2013
Jacky
"'ok'"
Nice stay for price...location was good- 15 minutes from downtown. Staff was helpful and friendly
3 night trip Jul 3, 2013
"Not satisfied"
I arrived at 11:00am just getting off the road from a lengthy ride from Birmingham,Alabama.I would have thought my room would have been ready since I had made arrangements prior to taking this trip. I had a wedding at 3:00pm.Once someone finally came to receptionest desk after waiting 45 minutes. Once talking to the receptionst she stated to come back within an hour and we should have you a room. after comming back within the hour which is now 1:30 I had to wait another 30 minutes.Taking note I'm tired, just got off the road, and the wedding is at 3pm.I had to rush getting ready for this event.Overall my stay was really nice after a long evening of not having to rest while traveling I could not enjoy my room as I wanted to.
1 night trip Jun 15, 2013
"Very poor"
The outside was very nice but, inside was a dump! Old, dirty and smelled of cigarette smoke. Never again!!
1 night family trip Jun 24, 2013
Pete
"Wonderful value for the money."
Very convenient location. The beds and especially the pillows were comparable to the resort hotel I stayed in the week before. Having an efficiency would make a longer stay very pleasant. The takeaway breakfast would be better if it had actual dairy products for the coffee.
1 night business trip May 23, 2013
"Overall Great"
The only inconvenience for me was that late check out was an extra 30 minutes.
1 night business trip Apr 20, 2013
Jon
"Better than Expected"
Stayed twice, ill be rating my second check in. After reading other reviews I wasn't sure what to expect. I must say that for rate this hotel was much better that anticipated. Upon arrival I was greeted by young lady who has very friendly and helpful. She did a speedy check in, offered me a complimentary item, and have details of accomodations. Upon getting into my room, it was very clean, air was on low and windows were open to bring in fresh air which is an added plus. Kitchen was clean and has the basic essentials to prepare a meal. Hotel is conveniently situated near a shopping center to get groceries. Area is okay semi rural but felt safe. Hotel has obvious long term visitors so if you see people outside they aren't loiterers, they are your temporary neighbors. I will definitely stay again.
2 night business trip Apr 9, 2013
AB
"ok hotel"
The hotel was meh in most regards - room wasn't anything to speak of, cable TV had only a handful of channels, breakfast was almost embarassing. I could hear people through the walls and outside at all hours of day and night. But the bed was fine and I didn't come home with any critters so that's the good part.
4 night trip Apr 5, 2013
"good value"
great room this visit but room quality varies somewhat. I stay in this hotel at least 4 nights every month and it is a good value for the $. Cost and proximity to where I need to be is a great combination for me. Hotel 4 blocks away is $140 a night - I pay $60. Once you go to sleep they all look the same.
Other trip Mar 21, 2013
"No complaints here"
Stayed for one night, staff was very courteous. Only down sides was the fact that there was nobody at the front desk for ten minutes when I arrived, and some of the wall outlets in my room didnt work.
1 night trip Mar 9, 2013
Akeem
"Good location, Good amenities"
The room was very clean and orderly. It was missing the chair ottoman though.
1 night trip with friends Mar 9, 2013
Manny M.
"I'll Be Back"
i really enjoyed my stay here,
3 night trip Mar 6, 2013
"Old, outdated, yet clean and great location"
I stayed here 3 nights on business. Location was great with easy access to interstate I-85 to Northlake, Perimeter and downtown Atlanta. Hotel is outdated--old carpet and furnishings in lobby--no automatic doors at entrance or overhead covered entranceway so unloading and managing luggage not easy. Gated front entrance with key card was a welcomed security feature. Stop light at intersection also provided easy access to Clairmont Rd, a plus during mad rush hour traffic. Hotel also close to Grocery store, gas stations, and fast food. Room was clean but carpet was old and did not look clean. Room furniture looked like it was purchased at a used funiture store. Having kitchenette was great for simple meals in-room, but odors of other guests cooking filled the hall ways. If you don't like the smell of curry or foreign foods, this may not be your ideal place to stay. Bed was not as comfortable as a Hampton Inn, but linens were clean. Bath towels were NOT soft--very scratchy but plenty were provided. Need to bring your own hairdryer--or request one from front desk. In wall heater was noisy. Definately NOT a plush stay, but if you want an extended stay and option to cook in your room, this place is a good choice.
3 night business trip Mar 5, 2013
Navarre Traveller
"Nice alternative to big hotels"
The Extended Stay was a nice and less expensive alternative to the Marriott (Century Center), which is where the conference I was attending was being held. The room was adequate and even has a little kitchen suite. The floor I was on smelled of smoke, but it was not too uncomfortable. There was an altercation on our floor one night at about 1 AM that was very noisy and that required security and/or police to show up, so I did not sleep well at all that night. I felt a little unsafe at that point. However, the surrounding neighborhood seemed safe and I was able to go running around the business areas without feeling unsafe.
3 night business trip Feb 21, 2013
Christina
"Near the locations we wanted to go"
We always stay there in Atlanta at least 4-5 times a year
2 night trip Jan 19, 2013
"don't go to this hotel"
The room had a leaking faucet in the kitchen,bathtub was clogged. The staff was very rude.
1 night trip Jan 19, 2013
J. Holman
"Okay Stay"
Front desk attendant was kind enough to allow me to check in early. Shower could have been cleaned a lot better. Quiet surroundings. Convenient location; not too far from interstate.
Other trip Dec 26, 2012
Angie
"Gets the Job Done"
Hotel staff unfriendly. Room had issues. Paper-thin walls. However, I was alone and simply needed a room for a couple of nights while in town for some training. I didn't expect much anyway; it didn't surprise me. Had I wanted nicer, I would have paid for more. Overall, the value was good for the money.
2 night trip Nov 30, 2012
Randall
"Convenient Location"
The hotel had somewhat of a strange smell. The shower drain was clogged and made the bath tub extremely dirty, I found a large centipede on the floor. It was a little inconvenient not having a workout center.
4 night business trip Nov 12, 2012
Emily
"Extended Stay"
It is with out a doubt the best Hotel I've stayed in in around Atlanta. Got the best pricetoo. Also my wife was with me this time and she also thought it was a good Hotel
1 night business trip Nov 9, 2012
"You Pay For What YOu Get!"
The lady at the front counter was rude. The rooms were terrible, the fan in the bathroom was louder than the tv! The carpet was tooooooo rough....you would'nt want to put your feet on the carpet bare. These were the ROUGHEST towels I have ever had! You want to be dried.... not exfolixed!......I will never stay at a hotel like this again and would not recommend it for anyone.
2 night trip Nov 2, 2012
Ms Traveler
While I did have some of the same issues as others have written about (the microwave didn't work properly) I was very happy with the hotel. I was only there one night and it suited my purposes just fine. While checking in the staff took a call and even I wasn't happy with how the situation was handled, but I personally didn't have any trouble. I would stay there again. It isn't a 5 Star, but that wasn't what I was looking for either.
1 night trip Nov 7, 2012
"Business trip"
Not bad
5 night business trip Nov 4, 2012
""Just a room""
The clerks were nice & cordial when checking in & out. The comforter on the bed in room #219 was dirty w/ a small blood stain on the inner part of it. "Gross"!! And the light-colored blanket was stained w/somthing black.
Other trip Nov 5, 2012
Me
"Good price"
Cheap place to stay. Outside of city, but useful if need to be in century area. Nothing fancy, but totally usable.
Other trip Nov 5, 2012
Mrs. Sharon, the front desk clerk, is a real sweetheart! She made sure that our room was perfect! I will definitely stay here again : -)
2 night romance trip Oct 26, 2012
Sierra
"Great location and easy to find!"
The stay was great. The accommodations were nice. The only complaint is the large bug in the bathroom that made us all think the rest of the room may have an issue but, we stayed anyway and had no further problems. Thanks for the fast and affordable stay!
1 night trip Oct 15, 2012
"very conveniently for us to WAL-MART"
I, We as a famiy, Romantic getaway or any out of town outing will use Extended-Stay again. I will refer this Inn to a friend or family members..
1 night trip Sep 30, 2012
Jackie
Great place, rooms was great but only bad thing for the smell thts all overall great for the price. The area was also good to.
Other trip Oct 2, 2012
"best stay in Atlanta"
It was the best stop over in Atlanta best hotel rates any where
1 night business trip Sep 17, 2012
"Perfect place to say when in Atlanta"
The location of the hotel and the convenience of a kitchenette is just right for our business travels. The price is always in our range. We try to stay at Extended Stay's in most of our travels.
4 night business trip Sep 13, 2012
"Beds way too hard"
First room-toilet had not been cleaned. There was no shampoo or dishwashing packets in the room. The Internet did not work on the first day. I requested "refresh room" for Friday, and it was not noted so I have to go to customer service about it. On Saturday, the air conditioner went out, and customer was notified. No one ever came to fix it, so back I went again to report it. This time, I was told that the maintenance man was off for the weekend. I was moved to another room then. This one smelled like cigarette smoke even though it was supposed to be a non-smoking room. In both rooms, the beds were very hard, and difficult to get a good night's sleep.
4 night business trip Aug 16, 2012
"My stay at Extended Stay"
I've booked twice now through Hotels.com and this was a very good Hotel staff very helpful everthing very clean good location. Highly recommend to anyone.
1 night trip Jul 18, 2012
While the hotel is supposedly non-smoking, the bathroom reeked of cigarette smoke, it was as it was stuck on the shower curtain. A colleague suggested I stay here due to proximity of the workplace, but without a car, it is sort of in the middle of nowhere. The convenience of a full size refrigerator was excellent but would have preferred an oven over two burners and a microwave. With more planning on my part, I would stay here again if in the area.
3 night trip Jul 9, 2012
Cali-Chic
"Disappointed, expected a pool, no such luck!"
Disappointed. Only nearby item of interest is the Kroger grocery store. Each room had a kitchenette, 2 full beds, bath, old TV. The kitchen included 2 old bent forks, 2 similar spoons and knives, a can-opener from the 1940's, a broken toaster, and a partly broken microwave (you had to push pop-corn, etc., and then count the second yourself and yank open the door to stop). Very friendly and helpful staff. Since your web site said that they had a pool, they offered to call to another hotel in the franchise to let us use theirs, but it was 8 to 10 miles away. One of the party wanted to smoke outside and read, but there were NO benches or stairs! Some of the clients were kind of scary, but most were like us, blue collar or business men paying their own way.
4 night family trip Jun 21, 2012
Godwin Family
"Good value, look tired"
The rooms were clean but the place looks tired and dated.
1 night trip Jun 20, 2012
"OMG"
My stay at the Extended Stay America at Clairmont Rd was a interesting stay. Let me say that it was no fault to the hotel. ESA at Clairmont was very accomodating and helpful. To the people above or below or next to my room smoking weed, noboby wants to smell that stinking crap coming thru the walls so go smoke it at home or in your vehicle; not a public place. To the people with children running wild in their room HELLO!!!! The word is called discipline.
Other trip Jun 19, 2012
"mediocre stay, cheap price"
roomy but... the whole floor we were on smelled and the room smelled even worse. the carpet was damp and turned our feet black. none of the appliances worked, (we had a studio) and some of the lights were out. the bed was okay until you put you head on the pillow, which was very flat and hard as a rock. if you stay, bring your own towels and wash clothes because the rag i picked up had what looked to be pubic hair on it and the towels just had different kinds of unidentifiable hairs on them. however, the staff was excellent and the amenities, such as WI-FI, the laundry room, and vending was adequate. overall kind of sucky but a good price.
Other trip Jun 18, 2012
amy
"Very convenient location"
Very p;leased with facility for one-night stay. Would recommend to friends.Very reasonably priced..good location.
1 night business trip Apr 29, 2012
Carolyn

"Comfortable hotel"
This was my second stay - I would stay again! Many thx! Service was friendly and I could check my bags away after checkout or before checkin when I was busy. Comfy room and QUIET.
4 night trip May 22, 2013
seawave
ZA
"DEC-27-13"
Night staff needs training at counter to check guests in and out. and some of the staff needs to be train on their hospitality
Other trip Jan 5, 2013