All hotels in Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America
3115 Clairmont Rd Ne, Atlanta, GA, 30329, United States of America, ‏‎800-658-6760

• Value
    Quite clean
    Room is not nice
    Food is not good
"Hotel needs help"
Poor quality, smelled bad, furniture in poor shape. Manager tried to help...but not much you can do with this property. Desperately needs renovation and upkeep.
2 night trip Jul 2, 2014
ETC
"Did not stay it was so bad"
I really think I should not have been charged for my cancellation. This was in a AWFUL neighborhood, the grounds were full of trash and people sitting on the grounds (who probably did not belong). I called and cancelled and booked another hotel.
4 night trip May 22, 2014
Stahl
"Make sure to get there early in the day"
It was nice - I got in late and the lobby was closed, which made it really difficult to check in. Some people checking in did not still have rooms available. Breakfast was kind of a joke - but there was a lot of space and it was a pretty good location.
Response by Extended Stay America Atlanta - Clairmont
Savannah - The feedback provided in your review is much appreciated. I sincerely apologize that the check-in process took a bit longer than usual. Please know, we were experiencing some technical issues that night, but have corrected them since your stay. I am grateful for the feedback you provided so we are able to continually improve our hotel. We do hope you will choose to stay with us again so we can have the opportunity to provide you with a better experience.
1 night trip May 16, 2014
Savannah
"Needs some work"
The front desk is unorganized but in general, the person who helped us was friendly. I cannot say the say for anyone else who worked at the desk. One of the two rooms door lock did not work and my father had to be let in his room each time he needed to go in and he would just have to leave the latch in the door to keep the door open otherwise. My keycard did not work for the laundry and vending and one stopped working all together after trying the door more than a couple of times.
Response by Extended Stay America Atlanta - Clairmont
Tonya - I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. I sincerely apologize for the level of customer service and the maintenance issues in your room. In response to your feedback, I will meet with the staff to review our maintenance policies and guest protocol to ensure your experience is not repeated. Again, thank you for the comments. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better stay in the future.
2 night trip May 9, 2014
"Clean, Friendly, Basic Accommodations"
The front desk staff were professional and courteous. The room was clean and comfortable. The accommodations are very basic--no shampoo or room service (for shorter stays)-- but having a mini-kitchen is very convenient. The location was safe, though it's not easy to walk anywhere from this hotel. There is a Kroger about a half-mile up the road and it's very close to 85. Overall, it was just what I needed.
Response by Extended Stay America Atlanta - Clairmont
Tammie - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I’m so pleased to learn that you enjoyed our spacious suites with fully equipped kitchens at a great value. Please know, while we do not offer toiletries in our guest rooms, we do have an amenity basket available at the front desk for guests to enjoy upon request. Also, our housekeeping service is provided once a week for guests staying 8 or more nights. For those who are staying for shorter periods of time, services can be purchased for a minimal fee. Again, thank you for the comments. We look forward to hosting you again in the future!
2 night trip May 2, 2014
Tammie
"Not good!"
Old nasty facets Hard wash cloth No lotion This location need lot of updating.
Response by Extended Stay America Atlanta - Clairmont
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I am sorry that you were not pleased with the overall condition of our hotel. Your comments and suggestions will be very useful as we continue to improve our guest experience. Thank you again for your feedback. We hope to have the opportunity to provide you with a better experience in the future.
Other trip May 1, 2014
"we walked into the wrong room....."
the desk clerk gave us the room number and key, and when we walked into the room, someone else's personal belongings were in the room. I am just grateful the occupant was not there. Makes me wonder how many times this actually happens! The clerk didn't seem too apologetic or surprised.
1 night trip Apr 5, 2014
Sandi
The staff was friendly. But the floors were dirty and the halls smelled. Was disappointed that there was no business center and I couldn't find any vending machines at all.
1 night trip Mar 27, 2014
BusTraveler
"If I could give it a zero, I would"
When I checked in, Carol said the room was nonsmoking as requested, which is very important because I get migraines from the smell. She explained it was not a quiet room as requested, but it was the only room left. I charged the room to my card, and carried my belongings I had with me to my room. Whatever cleaner that was used in the room was OVERWHELMING !!!!!!!! It made my nose burn and run like a faucet. I stayed in my room long enough to try and access the internet with the password they gave me, in order to find another place for me to stay. I never could access the internet there. My nose continued running, and I was starting to get a migraine. I returned to Carol at the front desk, explained the situation, that I could not stay in the room and wanted my card credited back with the room charge. I told her I had not disturbed anything in the room except for all the Kleenex in the trash can. They could empty that trash can, and rebook the room. My checkout was at 5:30, a half hour before their time to cancel a reservation. She said too bad, that she had already charged the room to my card, and she could not take the charge off. I talked with hotels.com, who had booked the room for me, and Carol told them the same thing. Could not stay there, but charged for it anyway !!!!!!!
1 night trip Mar 6, 2014
"Didn't know they made towels that thin...."
What can I say about this hotel that hasn't already been said about Afghanistan? Yikes! While the area around the hotel was fine, this place was horrible. I was looking to stay in the Buckhead area, so when saw a hotel for $80 a night, I thought I had a bargain-wrong-WRONG. I had never staid at an Extended Stay before..those were the days. In all seriousness, this place was not good. I only saw one person working there the entire day/evening. She was very nice, but with 16 other people waiting to check in. it took a while...fortunately, 11 of the grown men were staying in two rooms, so that sped up the process a bit. The other 5 people were: myself, a lady and her 2 daughters and 9 laundry baskets full of soiled clothes (or maybe that was just the hotel?) and an older man with his 4 dogs. Needless to say, I will not be staying here again. I suggest you pay a few more dollars and go elsewhere.
Response by Extended Stay America Atlanta - Clairmont
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. We strive to provide guests with all the comforts of home, so I am disappointed to hear that you did not enjoy your stay with us. We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you’re in the area.
Other trip Mar 14, 2014
Sleepless in
"Had to wait 45 minutes to check in."
We went to Atlanta because our 4 month old granddaughter had to have heart surgery. We got to the hotel late at 11:15 and I was told we would have to wait 15 minutes to check in. The 15 minute wait turned into a 45 minute wait. We were told they were doing an audit and their system was slow. Then I specifically asked for a non smoking room and we got a smoking room. The room smelled of stale cigarettes. Amenities were terrible. No blow dryers, and please don't get me started about the complimentary breakfast. To say the least it was a horrible place to stay.
Other trip Feb 24, 2014
Lora
The room smelled like Chicken noodle soup.
1 night business trip Feb 10, 2014
Barbara Cheney
"Great deal for the price...."
No fancy fluff but good enough... Staff was excellent.. Room could have been cleaner- dishes were dirty...otherwise it was as expected.
Response by Extended Stay America Atlanta - Clairmont
Chas - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I appreciate the kind comments about our excellent staff; however, I apologize that the dishes were not cleaned prior to your arrival. As this hotel’s manager, I can assure you that I have spoken with the staff about this and am working with them to ensure your experience is not repeated. Our team is committed to satisfying our guests, so we are very thankful for your feedback. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope we have the opportunity to see you again in the future.
Other trip Feb 14, 2014
Chas
"good value"
I stay at this hotel six nights per month; two 3-night visits. The staff are friendly and helpful and a pleasure to interact with.
Response by Extended Stay America Atlanta - Clairmont
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I am glad that you found our staff to be friendly and helpful during your stay with us. As well, it’s great to hear that you enjoyed our location, free Wi-Fi and your fully equipped kitchen. Still, I apologize that you experienced some issues with your faucet, drain, shower and microwave. I will meet with our maintenance staff to ensure that this does not happen in the future. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.
Other trip Feb 5, 2014
"Worst Hotel EVER"
I made a reservation for 1 night, check-in time 3:00 p.m. We arrived at about 3:20 p.m. and our room was not ready. My husband asked if he could at least use a restroom and was told no. When we finally got to our room, there were 2 double beds . . . not 1 queen size. The room was NOT clean, there was mold in the shower and kitchen. The entire hotel (all 3 floors) had a very unpleasant odor, like cigar smoke. I will not be staying there again.
1 night trip Jan 26, 2014
Sandra Butts
"Wonderful service"
We were treated with respect and felt very taken care of. We even received a call from the front desk thirty minutes after we arrived to make sure we were settled in and ask if we needed anything. Shawn at the front desk was amazing. They also welcomed my dog with open arms.
1 night trip Jan 16, 2014
Alex
"Satisfied Customer"
My wife and I were very pleased with the hotel and thought the rate was very good!
1 night trip Dec 24, 2013
Ken
"My Stay At America Atlanta"
Breakfast is important as well as being children friendly.
2 night trip Nov 8, 2013
Gloria D
My reservations are always made via Expedia. My requests for a queen, non-smoking room are always sent to the hotel; no problem there. My reservations are most always made at least 1 week in advance. However the hotel sometimes ignores the note requesting a queen non-smoking. I'l tall and like the extra length of a queen and really like the non-smoking aspect. This last visit I arrived to find all of the queen rooms were given away. Other times no queen and no non-smoking rooms available. The front desk explanation was the note/ special request was ignored. I like staying here and use this hotel about 20 times a year for several nights at a time. Be sure your notes for specific room requests have been placed into the system before arriving.
Other trip Nov 7, 2013
"Decent"
I go to Atlanta a couple of times a year on business. The room was simple and decent. I would go again.
3 night business trip Oct 20, 2013
Erik
"Run down hotel"
The staff was friendly. The room itself didn't match the pictures on the website. I do not feel the hotel was 2 1/2 star quality that I requested. It certainly did not compare at all to a Holiday Inn Express, which was one of the choices provided. The carpets were old and dirty as were the bathroom fixtures. Perhaps this is my fault and maybe this is how Expedia works. The room was indeed maybe a $70 room which I paid for. However, it was no deal! I was disappointed!
Other trip Oct 14, 2013
Wendy
"close to friends"
everything was great and very comfortable and close to dining areas and nightlife,events
Response by Extended Stay America Atlanta - Clairmont
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. We are so pleased to hear that we provided you with a very comfortable stay and that you found our hotel's location to be ideal. We hope you enjoyed visiting your friends! Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We would love to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Other trip Sep 25, 2013
We stayed 2 nights when we moved our son to Atlanta. We chose hotel for location and price and were very pleased. The room was clean, the bed was comfortable, and the staff was very friendly and attentive. We will definitely stay again when visiting our son.
2 night trip Sep 20, 2013
The hotel was easy to find and was conveniently located to where I was going to that weekend. Checking in and out was easy and took little to no time. the room looked just like the pictures online showed. I would definitely book a room here again.
Response by Extended Stay America Atlanta - Clairmont
Maria - Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. I am glad to read that you were pleased with the level of cleanliness and privacy at our hotel. As well, I am pleased that your check-in and out process was seamless. The staff and I would like to thank you again for posting your review. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
Other trip Sep 23, 2013
Maria
"close to business"
we always stay here, close to the places we visit
4 night trip Sep 12, 2013
I was very surprised by the cleanliness of the hotel and that it was not the typical extended stay experience.
Response by Extended Stay America Atlanta - Clairmont
The feedback provided in your review is much appreciated. I am glad to hear that the cleanliness of our hotel surpassed your expectations. I am so disappointed that we did not offer to extend your stay, please accept my apology. The staff and I appreciate your comments, as it will only help us to improve. I do hope that you will return to our hotel for a future stay.
Other trip Sep 9, 2013
"Good for an overnight stay"
I have no complaints. I was out of town attending a party and I wanted a hotel close so I could cab to and from. The hotel was father from where I wanted to be than desired but the hotel isn't at fault for that. Atlanta had a busy weekend. The location is convenient to I-85 and it was clean and comfortable. If you want fancy, stay elsewhere. If you need a low cost place to sleep, this one is fine.
1 night trip Aug 31, 2013
I enjoyed my stay
2 night business trip Aug 31, 2013
nika
"The hotel is ok"
The exterior looks ok, but the carpet in the hallway and in the room does not look good. Very limited tools in the kitchen and no hair dryer in the bathroom, have to ask the front desk for many items, and they will provide when they have in stock. However, the crew is friendly.
2 night trip Aug 7, 2013
Wendy
"A pretty descent hotel"
The hotel was descent for the price I can't complain. I enjoyed it for the one night I stayed.
Response by Extended Stay America Atlanta - Clairmont
Candy - I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. We appreciate you letting us know of the condition of the walls in your room. We are sorry for this issue and will definitely correct it. Still, we are happy to read that we provided you with a warm and welcoming stay. The staff and I would like to thank you again for posting your review. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
Other trip Jul 29, 2013
Candy
It is a new built hotel. The room is big and the bed is comfort to sleep. It takes about 15 minutes to drive to Atlanta downtown. The price will be more attactive if it includes breakfast.
1 night trip Jul 2, 2013
Jacky
"'ok'"
Nice stay for price...location was good- 15 minutes from downtown. Staff was helpful and friendly
3 night trip Jul 3, 2013
"Not satisfied"
I arrived at 11:00am just getting off the road from a lengthy ride from Birmingham,Alabama.I would have thought my room would have been ready since I had made arrangements prior to taking this trip. I had a wedding at 3:00pm.Once someone finally came to receptionest desk after waiting 45 minutes. Once talking to the receptionst she stated to come back within an hour and we should have you a room. after comming back within the hour which is now 1:30 I had to wait another 30 minutes.Taking note I'm tired, just got off the road, and the wedding is at 3pm.I had to rush getting ready for this event.Overall my stay was really nice after a long evening of not having to rest while traveling I could not enjoy my room as I wanted to.
1 night trip Jun 15, 2013
"Very poor"
The outside was very nice but, inside was a dump! Old, dirty and smelled of cigarette smoke. Never again!!
1 night family trip Jun 24, 2013
Pete
"Wonderful value for the money."
Very convenient location. The beds and especially the pillows were comparable to the resort hotel I stayed in the week before. Having an efficiency would make a longer stay very pleasant. The takeaway breakfast would be better if it had actual dairy products for the coffee.
1 night business trip May 23, 2013
"Overall Great"
The only inconvenience for me was that late check out was an extra 30 minutes.
1 night business trip Apr 20, 2013
Jon
"Better than Expected"
Stayed twice, ill be rating my second check in. After reading other reviews I wasn't sure what to expect. I must say that for rate this hotel was much better that anticipated. Upon arrival I was greeted by young lady who has very friendly and helpful. She did a speedy check in, offered me a complimentary item, and have details of accomodations. Upon getting into my room, it was very clean, air was on low and windows were open to bring in fresh air which is an added plus. Kitchen was clean and has the basic essentials to prepare a meal. Hotel is conveniently situated near a shopping center to get groceries. Area is okay semi rural but felt safe. Hotel has obvious long term visitors so if you see people outside they aren't loiterers, they are your temporary neighbors. I will definitely stay again.
2 night business trip Apr 9, 2013
AB
"ok hotel"
The hotel was meh in most regards - room wasn't anything to speak of, cable TV had only a handful of channels, breakfast was almost embarassing. I could hear people through the walls and outside at all hours of day and night. But the bed was fine and I didn't come home with any critters so that's the good part.
4 night trip Apr 5, 2013
"good value"
great room this visit but room quality varies somewhat. I stay in this hotel at least 4 nights every month and it is a good value for the $. Cost and proximity to where I need to be is a great combination for me. Hotel 4 blocks away is $140 a night - I pay $60. Once you go to sleep they all look the same.
Other trip Mar 21, 2013
"No complaints here"
Stayed for one night, staff was very courteous. Only down sides was the fact that there was nobody at the front desk for ten minutes when I arrived, and some of the wall outlets in my room didnt work.
1 night trip Mar 9, 2013
Akeem
"Good location, Good amenities"
The room was very clean and orderly. It was missing the chair ottoman though.
1 night trip with friends Mar 9, 2013
Manny M.
"I'll Be Back"
i really enjoyed my stay here,
3 night trip Mar 6, 2013
"Old, outdated, yet clean and great location"
I stayed here 3 nights on business. Location was great with easy access to interstate I-85 to Northlake, Perimeter and downtown Atlanta. Hotel is outdated--old carpet and furnishings in lobby--no automatic doors at entrance or overhead covered entranceway so unloading and managing luggage not easy. Gated front entrance with key card was a welcomed security feature. Stop light at intersection also provided easy access to Clairmont Rd, a plus during mad rush hour traffic. Hotel also close to Grocery store, gas stations, and fast food. Room was clean but carpet was old and did not look clean. Room furniture looked like it was purchased at a used funiture store. Having kitchenette was great for simple meals in-room, but odors of other guests cooking filled the hall ways. If you don't like the smell of curry or foreign foods, this may not be your ideal place to stay. Bed was not as comfortable as a Hampton Inn, but linens were clean. Bath towels were NOT soft--very scratchy but plenty were provided. Need to bring your own hairdryer--or request one from front desk. In wall heater was noisy. Definately NOT a plush stay, but if you want an extended stay and option to cook in your room, this place is a good choice.
3 night business trip Mar 5, 2013
Navarre Traveller
"Nice alternative to big hotels"
The Extended Stay was a nice and less expensive alternative to the Marriott (Century Center), which is where the conference I was attending was being held. The room was adequate and even has a little kitchen suite. The floor I was on smelled of smoke, but it was not too uncomfortable. There was an altercation on our floor one night at about 1 AM that was very noisy and that required security and/or police to show up, so I did not sleep well at all that night. I felt a little unsafe at that point. However, the surrounding neighborhood seemed safe and I was able to go running around the business areas without feeling unsafe.
3 night business trip Feb 21, 2013
Christina

"Comfortable hotel"
This was my second stay - I would stay again! Many thx! Service was friendly and I could check my bags away after checkout or before checkin when I was busy. Comfy room and QUIET.
4 night trip May 22, 2013
seawave
ZA

"Convenient and comfortable for family"
Near Emory, Publix, McDonald, Has a small kitchen which is convenient to family with kids who might want to eat with home made food.
5 night family trip Jun 28, 2015