All hotels in Miami, Florida, United States of America
100 SE 4th St, Miami, FL, 33131, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.7
Hotel was old and dirty. The bed was bad and the breakfast wasn't very good. Homeless people sleeping right outside of the hotel.
Other trip Mar 6, 2015
"Convenient location downtown."
Check in was confusing. I booked 2 rooms but they said expedia only paid them for one. Not what my expedia confirmation said. I refused to pay again and they finally resolved the issue. Other than that our stay was fine. Clean and friendly. Until I got my car back from valet. Must have been a party in the back seat.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
Heat fan
"I can only saw AWFUL.........black mold in bath"
Terrible, terrible. Staff rude. Black mold in shower. My husband went to check out and then came back to room to get suitcases and a staffmember came to our door and told us to GET OUT, we had checked out. I have never been treated this way in all of my travels. This hotel should be shut down.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
Brenda
"terrible"
Waited 50 min for a room that was never clean . Then they gave my another room that the bathtube didnot work . Took a shower full of over flowing water .
1 night business trip Feb 19, 2015
Mayra
"Faded glory, cheap but not filthy"
I spent two nights at the River Park, and my overall experience was quite positive. The staff at the front desk and at the valet parking desk were friendly and helpful. My room was impeccably clean, and had a nice view overlooking the Miami River. The heat and a/c is a quiet central system, not a noisy wall or two-piece unit, but has an in-room thermostat. It kept me comfortable during unusually cold weather. The lobby and reception area look nice, if a bit dated. The location was handy to public transit (Metro Mover stop next door, another across the street, major bus routes within a couple of blocks.) The price was quite reasonable compared to the other hotels in the area, and was as cheap as anything clean that you will find in most of Miami. Of course, not all was wonderful. The free breakfast is plentiful, but flavor-free and largely fruit-free. The scrambled eggs seemed to come from a box, not a hen, and the sausages were bland. The room was a bit small for two double beds, and had no chair to sit in. The wifi had strong signal but was so badly overloaded as to be unusable even for checking email. The TV had no premium channels. The mattresses felt cheap and hard. The faucets at the sink and tub were hard to operate. The decor was painted-over wallpaper. The take-home from all this is that this hotel is a bargain if you are looking for no-frills economy lodging. It is not a cut-rate luxury hotel, nor is it priced like one. I would stay there again.
Other trip Feb 25, 2015
"Good value for Brickell location"
The good: Great value for the location. The bad: Dated decor, poorly furnished rooms, no micro/fridge, no ice on room floors, no desk, slow internet, hard to use shower, most uncomfortable bed EVER, the breakfast(sic).
3 night business trip Feb 16, 2015
Dean
"I would rather sleep on the street!"
This hotel is awful! The bathroom was filthy with wall paper being held up with plastic thumb tacks! Yes, THUMB tacks! The wall paper around the bed was stained, the bed was sleeping on plywood and the chair in the room was something out of a 1970s kitchen. When asked to change rooms the staff was very rude and told me they would check to see what was available but of course was unable to move us. Ignore the fact the rate seems like "a great deal for downtown Miami!" I got the same deal at the Hyatt through Expedia. DO NOT STAY AT THIS HOTEL!!!!!
Other trip Feb 22, 2015
"Cruise trip."
It wasn't a wow but it was an ok place to stay.
1 night romance trip Feb 7, 2015
Gerald
"Depressing hotel"
We arrived in the evening. The reception personnel did not know how to check us in since we had booked through Hotels.com. They told us we would have to sit in the lobby for 25 minutes while they figured it out. There was no bar in the hotel and they could not give us any recommendations for a bar or restaurant in the neighborhood. The room was incredibly depressing- adding insult to injury since we paid top dollar for this room. And they charged us an extra $5 for the safe.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
"Frugal hotel, you get what you pay for"
The hotel is very run down, both the cold and hot water in the bathroom sink were hot. But it was significantly less than any nearby hotels so if you don't mind the condition it was a good deal for the area.
1 night business trip Feb 14, 2015
Kok
Close to the Hyatt, that's what it's got going for it.
Mel
"You get what you pay for"
The staff were very helpful and the room was clean, but the condition of the building was a problem. Water not very hot, shower drain slow; bed, furniture, Carpet, TV all pretty dated. Better than camping for sure, but don't expect much more than a place to sleep for the night.
Alan
"dont stay here"
im 66 years old, retired and travel a lot. this was the worst experience of my life. when we booked our hotel it was a smoking suite, but when we arrived we were told there were no smoking suites available. we were made to sit in the lobby for over an hour to which we were treated rudely by morning-afternoon desk clerks. upon the shift change we were told we had to wait anoyher hour or so. I canceled our stay and had to find a hotel in coral cables. afternoon desk clerk was sympathetic and polite. she promised to tottaly refund my charge card. also had to chase my refund for valet parking.
3 night romance trip Feb 10, 2015
donald
"Hotel with great location"
A comfortable hotel, at least we played a pretty room, breakfast is not good, the staff is friendly, parking are super pedantic charge 22 dollars per night, one block there is a parking they charge $ 5 per night from parking not let you go up to the room or if you leave your car there for something you forgot
Other trip Feb 15, 2015
JoseP
"run down hotel"
Run down hotel. Free breakfast was funny eggs and cereal. Hotel located right next to a highway and people in miami love to use their horn.
Other trip Feb 15, 2015
"Big Disappointment"
Expected a whole lot more in terms of room décor and amenities. Big let down, not to mention paying $22.00 for parking per day did not help. Hope that I never ended there again.
3 night romance trip Feb 6, 2015
"Dont stay at this hotel"
We booked a queen suite thinking it would be nicer that a standard room. The suite was awful, the list of problems are almost endless, the rooms were old and shabby, the bed was like a rock, the room temp was 60 degrees and there was no heat, the telephone did not work, there were no hangers in the closet, tried to take a shower to warm up and bath drain was completely blocked, the windows were filthy Complained to the front desk they spoke virtually no English and said they were sold out and would not help. Finally the maintenance guy persuaded them to move us, this time to a room with a king bed. This room was warmer and so much better and we survived the one night we stayed there. Will never go there again
1 night romance trip Feb 11, 2015
Melvin
"Below standards for over $200 .00"
Hard to find in bad area around bums sleeping around area . Off from flanger street & 8 blocks from bayside shopping area. Old hotel needs renovation . Bed springs popping when you turn over . I would never stay there again. Give rating 1.5 out of 5.0
1 night family trip Feb 7, 2015
Alice
"Good one night stand"
We reserved a room for one night and was given a suite. The furnishings were basic but OK for one night. I would not be happy staying for a longer time in this suite. Continental breakfast was fine. Plenty of food and drink. Staff was pleasant. Parking was an issue. It was not clear from the website that there was no self-parking, only valet, which was a concession and charged separately from the hotel bill.
Other trip Feb 13, 2015
"Needs Help"
This hotel needs some modernizing. The bed and pillows were the worst part of the stay. One can look past the elevators that tempted me to take the stairs, no blankets on the bed and pillows the size of throw pillows, but the mattress was painful. Thank goodness it was only a one night stay. Definitely not a place to take the family.
1 night business trip Feb 10, 2015
Glenn
"Clean & basic, a good value"
This is our second stay here, and some improvements have been made to this aging, once classy hotel. Stay here for its convenience and proximity to two Metromover stations and its affordable rates. The staff is helpful, friendly and willing to solve challenges. It's clean and basic, comfortable beds (even tho' not plush): good for what it is.
5 night business trip Feb 4, 2015
Jane B
"In the heart of dowtown, pool over looks port."
Great price on the room. Furnishings are very old & out of date. Facilities need major upkeep, overhaul & modernization. I had no other issues.
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
Mike Nice
"Great option for cruisers"
It was a great hotel for the price and the location was perfect for getting to the port the next morning. Keep in mind that you get what you pay for. You can tell it's an old hotel but they are doing a good job at updating it.
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
Millie
"Only if you have to"
I was only in my room for a short period of time during the day. The carpet were dirty and they should not have been. It was something that could have been easily corrected. The was mattress was all springs, very uncomfortable. The continental breakfast was a nice gesture, but powdered eggs that looked like yellow oatmeal???? Just do muffins, fruit,and juice.
2 night business trip Feb 5, 2015
"overall good."
The staff was very nice and quick to help with directions, cabs, or other questions. The room was clean. The furniture is older and the building could use some updates. As far as value goes though, you get a lot for a little. I would stay there again.
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
Bobby
"over all things were good."
My trip was short so I was not in the hotel that much at all other then to sleep.
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
"Good for the money."
Nice hotel for the money. It is an old hotel but still in pretty good condition. Elevators worked, etc. No hot water during peak usage hours (morning) but we didn't get up very early. Once we ate breakfast the water was hot again. Maybe take a shower the night before? Wasn't a problem for us as we were not leaving early. Location is not bad restaurants within a block. Downtown two blocks.
3 night romance trip Jan 23, 2015
Brenda
"Great service"
I have stayed at river park many times and each time I have been very pleased. It's location is great. The staff has been very helpful. Yani has been always sweet and remembers to get me extra pillows and Zack the manager is always very pleasant.
3 night business trip Jan 27, 2015
"Hotel is nice but stay experience is bad"
Rooms not well serviced, cleanliness not maintained. Basic facilities were unavailable. Relatively high price charged than services that were provided
Other trip Feb 4, 2015
cnbcstar
No complaints. Good value for the money.
1 night business trip Jan 27, 2015
"Wish I had booked different hotel"
This hotel needs a face lift, I stay in hotels around the world as part of my job, and I'll tell ya this one is very low on the pole. The bed was unconfortabe needed new mattress could feel the springs, the phone never worked had to go to front desk physically if I wanted something or needed info, and I saw a live roach crawling around the soda machine. Terrible experience!!!! Oh yeah, and the room was cold.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
Ricky
Need to improve Beeakfast Well located, friendly personal Rooms ok
Other trip Feb 1, 2015
juan Carlos
"good location but smelly"
the room smelled funny.
1 night romance trip Jan 25, 2015
"Lots of potential/worth the value in Downtown"
This hotel has tons of potential, in general it appeared in good shape... the staff were all very courteous, the lobby looked grand, the room itself was massive with plenty of space, we were street side so there was a bit of road noise but that didn't bother me... It was clear they had redone the room to include 2 beds vs 1 which made the beds a bit awkward but they were comfortable (pillows were a joke) on the surface the room was clean with just in need of a little updating however upon taking a shower the water temp was way high and the hot/cold was reversed plus there was a large mat of hair on one wall of the shower. I know their kitchen was under renovations but the free "breakfast" they offered was awful you could taste the powder in the eggs and the bread they put out for toast was stale. All in all I would stay here again, the price and value was what I was looking for and I know it wasn't going to be a 5 star when I made the reservation.
1 night family trip Jan 28, 2015
Jonathan
"Great Hotel Downtown"
Great location in Downtown Miami. Walking distance to a lot of attractions, shopping, and dining.
2 night trip with friends Jan 24, 2015
Mauricio
"4 stars"
I was in town taking care of some business in the downtown area, traveling with my little one. The location is on a crazy intertwined intersection and a little odd to get to but perfectly located on the outskirt of downtown. The metro mover was right next to the hotel which was convenient. The front desk agent gave me a suite, which was nice. It had a living area, refrigerator, sink, hall, good size bathroom, and bedroom area with two beds. Everything was clean, but the carpet should be replaced in the near future. I had a great view of downtown and I felt very comfortable there. The hotel has an old feel to it but it was clean and had a great location. I would stay again.
2 night family trip Jan 26, 2015
Venessa
"River Park Hotel & Suites"
The rooms were old and a bit dingy. The carpets had stains on them that were quite unsightly.
Other trip Jan 28, 2015
Shelton
"Unexpected"
We were very surprised by the reception area and by the attitude of all of the staff.. We can definitely reccommend.
Other trip Jan 28, 2015
Mke & Debbie
"No very good stay."
When I get to my room, I noticed the TV was not working. I picked up the phone to call the front desk to tell them and the phone didn't work either. I called them from my cell phone and they send anot her TV in about 2 hours the phone never go y work. Them I wanted to take a shower and the faucet didn't work smoothly either. I spended 20 min to get it to work. But of course the phone didn't work to call the front desk..
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
"Way too expensive"
Too expensive for a merely two stars hotel de facto! To add 22 $ for parking valets. Breakfast it was horrible If you can even call it " breakfast". Staff was friendly anyway as well bedroom was old but apparently clean and really spacious.
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
"Not a bad little place."
Stay was good, the breakfast was subpar; but can't really complain cause of the price. Even though the hotel is a little old, the room was clean and was in decent condition. You can tell they try to keep up with the hotel (which is good!) The neighborhood isn't the best since it is straying away a little from downtown, but nevertheless, that is probably the reason why it is cheap. If you don't mind doing a little bit of walking and doing some sight seeing, go for it. Also, the monorail is right next door which makes getting around really convenient.
1 night family trip Jan 24, 2015
"Not that special"
It's just an ok hotel that doesn't appears to be kept up
Shawn
"CANT beat location"
Except for the staff (not the most friendly -at least some of them), everthing was good.
gabby
"Price is right but keep expectations low"
The hotel is in a great location and fairly clean. The rooms are REALLY dated but large. i can't recommend the breakfast. If you are looking to stay downtown and willing to keep expectations low, I think it is clean and a good value.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
"No refrigerator in room, no ice on floor"
No ice on floor, no refrigerator In room, beds very uncomfortable, check in poor, one man at front desk too busy to help any one else, valet very rude, hotel stunk, like literally the elevator smelled like feces. Location ok. Very confusing getting there as its hidden behind Hyatt.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
"It was really good and relax"
Stay was nice and relax, great view Stay was nice and relax, great view Stay was nice and relax, great view Stay was nice and relax, great view
Other trip Jan 24, 2015
"terrible experience"
I checked into the hotel , went to my room and about five minutes later someone came knocking on my door saying room service. I said nk thank you as I was changing. The lady continued to bang on my door forcing me to open. When I finally did open the door , this lady screamed at me , cursed and insulted me. Not only was she completely classless bubut her disrespect exceeded anything I could have expected. The room was not at all clean and the staff overall was anything but friendly and inviting.
1 night romance trip Jan 19, 2015
Jerry-
"Decent hotel, definitely not the most comfortable"
Beds were the worst comfort I've ever encountered. Staff was friendly, and the hotel was clean but not comfortable at all
Other trip Jan 23, 2015
ItalianBella323
"Cheaper alternative to the big chains"
Nothing special but for the price this was a decent hotel near to the Bayfront area. Bed was OK, but bathroom sink had no stopper, and water ran all night. Although we later saw there was a sign, very surprised that - even on the weekend - free breakfast is served only from 7-9am. We missed it!
1 night romance trip Jan 17, 2015
"Suites are great value!"
This is my preferred hotel when down in Miami for business. The suites are used less often so book them and you will have a nice experience.
6 night business trip Jan 10, 2015