All hotels in Clearwater, Florida, United States of America
3089 Executive Dr, Clearwater, FL, 33762, United States of America, ‏‎800-658-6760

"a very comfortable and quiet stay at E S clearwate"
We so appreciated Jessica at the front desk as she learned our names and answered any questions with a smile. She is a wonderful addition to the staff at E S in Clearwater-St. Petersburg.We enjoyed her immensely!!!Thanks Jessica!!!Jay and Halley
3 night trip Apr 18, 2013
"Not the greatest..."
I was pretty disappointed in the cleanliness of the hotel. I even went and bought clorox wipes to wipe stuff down. It didn't look like they wiped down the counters or the table in the room. Bathroom wasn't the cleanest either. The hallways were filthy as well. We stayed a few nights and I don't think they vacuumed the hallways once and it was very clear that the floors with filthy with stuff all over. The smell in the hallway and stairwelll was awful too. The back side of the door (to our room) was filthy. You could see hand prints, etc and didnt look like it had been wiped down in forever. We had an issue with our shower right away but maintenance was quick and fixed it within 15 minutes of me calling down to the front desk. We could also hear EVERY thing. Between people in the hallway to actual converstations between people in the room next door.
Response by Extended Stay America-St. Petersburg-Clearwater-Executive Dr
I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. I am happy to hear that the front desk staff were able to assist you and that our maintenance staff were fast to respond as needed. Still, I am saddened to read that your room did not meet our cleanliness standards and the hallways had a strong odor. I will be speaking with our housekeeping staff about your comments, working towards rectifying the issues outlined. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.
Other trip Apr 22, 2013
Not bad, I will definately go back , but I expected more from the breakfast menu.
2 night family trip Apr 12, 2013
Jon
"Just OK"
Just a very basic hotel. AC and refrigerator were noisy. Had to ask for shampoo, lotion, etc- nothing was provided. No maid service unless you requested it. Towels were small. Staff was friendly but I would not stay there again especially since there are so many other reasonable hotels nearby.
Other trip Apr 8, 2013
Everyone was very kind, helpful and friendly, I would stay there again..
5 night trip Mar 28, 2013
Mike O
"great and quite family hotel"
They upgrade without hesitation since they were overbooked.. The hotel is very well kept and their staff was very helpful. ...a very nice experience. ... The room was very clean and the hotel was very quite. ...
Other trip Apr 2, 2013
chris
"VERY DISSATISFIED"
I was not happy at all with this Hotel and will not stay there again. First the room did not have the room number on outsdide of the door, had to go down to the front desk and make sure where my room was. Also the room did not have any amentities in it at all. I was not able to get a wake up call, and there was no hairdryer in the room, had to go back down to front desk to get it, Sorry to say this was one of the worst Hotels I've stayed at.
1 night business trip Mar 13, 2013
Dianne
"Don't stay here"
No help at desk no toilet paper in room no working tv
1 night trip Mar 20, 2013
"If you are staying a single night don't do it"
It might be an ok hotel for long stays as its name states but it has the bare minimum amenities, for the price i paid I could have stayed in a hotel with hotel service and no overwhelming food smells on the corridors
1 night trip Mar 20, 2013
Regina
"Overall stay was excellent! Friendly hotel staff."
Great room, with an unexpected comfortable bed, and all the amenities of home. Well worth the price of the stay of a five day vacation. Not the best location, but the other things made up for it.
5 night trip Mar 18, 2013
"Great place to stay, especially on a budget"
Great place to stay! Very clean and a very comfortable bed! Do notice that if you stay less than a week you have to take towels down and exchange and that they do not come to your room everyday and clean due to it being an extended stay hotel. I would definitely come back to this location!!!
Other trip Mar 20, 2013
"convient"
Quite adequate for an extended stay.
9 night trip Mar 8, 2013
"Acceptable place to shower and sleep"
I came to Clearwater for a weekend trainIng program. The location allows for easy access to everything. Surrounding area is comfortable. The hotel is not luxurious. And the cleaning staff can do A FAR BETTER JOB of cleaning and sanitizing. The initial room I was assigned had a terrible odor. Since guests are allowed to cooked in the rooms, this particular odor was a combination of food and awful body odor. I immediately requested a different room. The second assignment was better but, there was still an odor. Also found hair around the bathroom sink. Ultimately, I went out and purchased a can of Lysol to spray on an around everything. And all of the lighting in the room is harsh fluorescent. If you need to shower and sleep, this will do. If you want to relax in a comfortable, appealing place, go elsewhere.
3 night business trip Mar 14, 2013
Stayedhere
"Great location, room was okay"
The hotel is in a great location. However, the A/C didn't work and the room was very stuffy. We had a non-smoking room and it smelt like smoke very strong. Good thing the windows can be opened!
1 night trip Mar 2, 2013
"very convenient"
totally pleased with stay
14 night family trip Feb 14, 2013
"Terrible Room"
Not clean.
3 night business trip Feb 18, 2013
Wish they had better breakfast... But it was nice
1 night business trip Jan 26, 2013
"in popular Feather Sound area"
Hotel nice but "breakfast served" is a joke! No tables and not a table to sit at in sight. Breakfast service set up in small loby of hotel. No shampoo etc in room but was available if you asked for it at the check-in desk.
2 night trip Jan 16, 2013
Mitz
Nice, clean motel. Liked kitchenette but didn't use. Reasonable rate.
1 night trip Jan 3, 2013
Jonnie angel
"New Years Eve stay was awesome!"
We had a fantastic stay here. we came into town for a wedding which was a New Years Eve Wedding and it was located right down the road. This hotel was perfect distance and location. The front lobby staff was super nice and the hotel was super quiet and very clean, the only issue we found with our room was that there was not a hair dryer in the bathroom so my husband went to the front desk and they had one down there which was awesome. The lady that worked in the lobby was so sweet she gave us extra shampoo and helped open the door for my husband when he was bringing in all of our stuff for the evening. As we were leaving for the Wedding she told us how great we looked and we chatted with her for a minute she was in great spirits even working on NEW YEARS :) I am currently 8 months pregnant and was nervous that I wouldn't be comfortable staying away from home but this hotel was perfect for our stay. They had a nice muffin and fruit "take on the go" breakfast that worked perfect for us because we woke up a little late and had to get ready in a hurry. I would recommend this hotel 100% we had nothing but a positive stay here.
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2012
Stacy
"Friendly staff"
Staff very nice and helpful. However, there seemed to be no effort to air out the smoking room I reserved. I understand smoking rooms smell like smoke, but this one seemed to extreme. If you smoke, book a non smoking room and smoke outside. But all in all it was an ok experience. I'd stay there again
5 night trip Dec 15, 2012
"NO POOL AS HOTELS.COM ADVERTISED!Customer Service"
There were only enough room and kitchen supplies for 2 and our reservations were clearly for 4 - - this would have been ok if the hotel clerk was not so rude about it. Morning clerks were not very friendly or hospitable either.
1 night trip Oct 6, 2012
Mickie
very very very nice hotel
1 night trip Oct 6, 2012
"Smells like smoke when you enter the lobby"
I was turned off just from entering the lobby. The entire area smelled like smoke. Room was just okay
Business trip Oct 4, 2012
"Love the new renovations"
I have stayed in this hotel for five years every time I am in the area. The new renovations are great!!! The new carpet is nice and the new bedding is great and comfortable. The new renovations will definitely keep me coming back to this hotel.
Business trip Oct 2, 2012
Gen
"great place to stay"
The staff were great, the breakfast was carb-loaded, the place was a bit difficult to get to. Overall, it was a nice place to stay.
1 night family trip Aug 31, 2012

"Don't Book a stay here."
Booked two rooms months ago 1 for 3 nights and 1 for 2 nights. At check in unable to give us rooms on the same floor. After checking in my grandaughter was chased down the hallway by another guest's Pit Bull that broke lose from it's owner. Scared the hell out of us. Hotel was not clean rooms in sad shape. 1 room had a leak from the bathroom making the carpet wet. Would not give us another room just towels to lay down.Other room air conditioner did not work properly. No dishes, pot or pan, glasses or utensils in kitchenette. Coffee pot was thilthy returned it to the front desk. They didn't provide a replacement pot. Had to go to front desk and get a tuperware container with dishes and bring it to the room.Discovered ants on our kitchen counter. Asked to be moved to another Extended Stay America which was only 2 blocks away. Clerk said they couldn't do that because we had booked through Expedia a 3 party even though there were rooms available there. After complaining to the Manager the next day was given a different room. At 3am in the morning were awaken by someone trying to get into our room. Night desk person was unaware that we were given this room and was trying to access our door to let other guests in. The next morning Manager said she would take disciplinary action with her employees and advised us that she would notify Expedia to provide us with a full refund for our stay. Oh yes Continental breakfast consisted of a counter with Coffee and Ganola bars that's it.
Response by Extended Stay America-St. Petersburg-Clearwater-Executive Dr
I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. I sincerely apologize that we failed to meet expectations with regard to our rooms and service. To make sure this doesn't happen again, I am sharing your comments with the entire staff to use as a coaching tool for improvement. I have met with our front desk staff and discussed with them the importance of handling guest maintenance requests in a timely and appropriate manner as well as making sure they explain our new dishware policy upon guest check-in. We no longer keep dishes in guest rooms for sanitary reasons; however, these items are available upon request at the front desk and can also be delivered to your room. I apologize that this information was not provided to you. Additionally, I will be making sure our rooms are thoroughly cleaned and inspected so they meet our company’s high standards. I am grateful for the feedback you provided so we are able to continually improve our hotel. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.
Other trip Mar 25, 2015
Conrad
Great!
1 night trip May 25, 2013
MX
"Will not recomend"
The hotel is very cheap, internet works only in one corner of the room (close to the window), hotel even don't provide shampoo as they told you should bring it with you.
Other trip Mar 6, 2013

"Opinion"
El serviduo muy mal ofresen desayuno y solo un cafe la cosina muy mal todo muy mal yo ni regalado me bolberia a ospedar en ese hotel
2 night romance trip Oct 3, 2014
nilsa
"Never never again"
I will not recommend this hotel. The room is ok, but smells old.They say that they have breakfast, but it is NOT breakfast but morning snack. You can get a cup of coffee and a snack bar, that is it. The only hotel on our trip in US, that we have been so sad about.
1 night trip Aug 30, 2014
Tina Winther
DK
"Prima hotel"
Prima hotel, niks op aan te merken. Mooie kamer, keukentje, flatscreen en ontbijt. Niet twijfelen gewoon doen.
1 night trip Sep 15, 2012