All hotels in Waterford, Connecticut, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here401 N Frontage Rd, Waterford, CT, 06385, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9485

Desk clerk provided good information for parking at Mohegan Sun for the Brad Paisley concert. The room was quiet even though the hotel was at full occupancy.
1 night trip Feb 14, 2014
"perfect location to casino and shops"
Perfect location to the surrounding attractions, tough to navigate the highway and exit for the hotel. Lost for a few minutes, other than that great experience and nice room and pool.
1 night trip Feb 14, 2014
Jay
"Ten minutes to Mohegan Sun"
Clean, comfortable, close to Mohegan Sun, great breakfast!
Other trip Feb 16, 2014
"Loved it!"
I was pleasantly surprised. The hotel is beautiful. Love the location. Nice, clean, rooms are perfect size, beds very comfortable. Even travel size amenities are first class. Continental breakfast, the best I have seen and eaten. Gym was ok...And I would definitely return.
2 night trip Feb 12, 2014
very impressed, staff was wonderful, room was big.. will stay again
1 night trip Feb 13, 2014
maria
Nice hotel, the staff was wonderful.
1 night trip Feb 13, 2014
SB
"Free breakfast, great rooms & staff"
This hotel was just what my wife and I needed to get away from NYC for the weekend. the rooms were great, very comfortable and spacious. It's a great value (parking and free breakfast is included) and the staff was very welcoming and helpful. the only'complaint' is that it was a little confusing to get to if you are traveling from the south - you get off an interstate, get back on the interstate in the opposite direction, then hop on a service road rather than merging. Don't miss the turn (like we did) or you will have to merge back on the interstate, get off at the next exit the repeat the process all over again. All and all, great hotel!
1 night romance trip Jan 19, 2014
"Nice hotel close to shopping centers & restaurants"
I am really satisfied with the hotel, it was beautiful, clean and organize. The receptionist was very nice and helpful. The only issue was the WiFi,I could use Skype and the internet was very slow. But it wasn't a big problem. About the breakfast it was ok. They should improve and include more food, like more fruits, yogurt, and natural juices. And the was awesome! I really recommend it!
Other trip Jan 12, 2014
Natalie
Rooms were clean, comfortable. Hotel staff was great. Breakfast was delicious. I Loved my stay last year. I am now planning to stay here this year again. No need to look elsewhere.
Other trip Jan 12, 2014
"It was a really good"
Me and my boyfriend wanted to get away for a weekend. It was the perfect spot. Casinos, shopping malls, aquarium, and village were all close. Hot breakfast was good. Room was all nice and the staff were great.
3 night romance trip Jan 2, 2014
"New Years Eve stay"
I stayed over on New Years Eve. The room was a little warm when I first got there at 75 degrees. This was nothing that couldn't change once I set the temperature to a cooler degree. Overall it was very clean and pleasant. I stayed in a King Studio room that was very nice. I enjoyed my stay here and the staff was very pleasant during check in and check out. I would recommend staying here.
Other trip Jan 8, 2014
Jack
"Extremely loud air conditioner/heating system"
Fan for air conditioner/heat would not shut off... made so much noise both nights. Even when we tried to turn off the system altogether. Could not fall asleep... even with earplugs! Very disappointing stay. Will never stay here again. Also extremely loud guests next door that carried on well into the wee morning hours. Too bad it was a nice place, but wont return.
Other trip Jan 7, 2014
"Fantastic! We'll definitely return"
Everything was great, but I wish it had a hot tub lol!!
3 night romance trip Jan 2, 2014
Dee P
My daughter and I enjoyed an overnight at Springhill. The location was perfect - close to restaurants and shopping. The breakfast was delicious. Hotel was clean and well maintained.
1 night trip Dec 27, 2013
EAM
"Affordable, Clean comfortable."
The staff is very courteous and friendly. Great accommodations at a low cost. I would definitely stay here again.
1 night trip with friends Dec 27, 2013
Debbie
The accommodations were fine but the breakfast was not great. If you wanted cereal or oatmeal you would be happy. The bagels, bread and English muffins were very stale. The scrambled eggs were overcooked and the sausage patties were as hard as a rock and tasteless. I would still recommend the hotel since I wouldn't make a travel decision based on breakfast quality alone.
1 night business trip Dec 16, 2013
"Minutes from New London ferry"
Traveled with four children ages 2, 5, 6 and 7 and three adults. Double room with fold out sofa was clean and comfortable for all. Two televisions kept fighting and channel changing down to a minimum. Pool was a wonderful way to tire out the troops plus was a lot of fun! Breakfast was a REAL breakfast, not a continental breakfast. Good food and plenty of it - something for everyone! Staff was especially acccommodating - helped us with list of nearby restaurants and recommendations as well. I would highly recommend this hotel to all! Rates were very reasonable, room was very comfortable, breakfast was delicious and staff was very friendly and helpful.
1 night family trip Dec 8, 2013
Jana P.
Staff was extremely helpful. Would recommend hotel highly.
1 night trip Nov 15, 2013
"6:46 AM fire alarm ..."
but our stay was otherwise fine. We were very happy with the takeout Italian restaurant menu the staff suggested, and the breakfast was a step above the average. I guess in getting the breakfast just right you have to burn a few strips of bacon, and so the 6:46 wakeup fire alarm was really a shocker. Not one of the jazzy remodeled Springhill Suites, but suited the night's need.
Other trip Nov 4, 2013
Stone
"Comfy Stay"
The hotel itself was located off rt 95S in a semi-secluded area (creepy at night). The staff was very friendly and provided hassle-free service. Once we got to our rooms, the suite looked smaller than the ones in the picture but since we were only there to sleep it wasnt a big deal. The room itself was clean with fresh linens, 2 TVs, and wireless internet for up-to-3-devices. The room was very cold when we walked-in and my request for extra towels and pillows was not fulfilled. One of my friends had to walk to the front desk to get some towels and what not. The gym was clean and I got to manage to squeeze-in an hour of gym time. There was water available and towels to use for my workout. The 2 biggest negatives for me was that: 1) the thermostat is auto and the heat shut-off at the middle of the night so when I woke up in the morning my ears were extra cold and the and 2) the rear/side entrances were locked at night (no admittance even with the room key) so we had to walk around to the front of the building. Some things that could bother some folks but I didnt care for: The rooms arent completely sound proof so you may hear noises coming in from the outside and the suites are on the smaller side.
1 night trip with friends Oct 26, 2013
Ed
Staff was pleasant and the room was very clean and comfortable. We also enjoyed the breakfast.
Other trip Oct 28, 2013
"Reasonably close to Mohegan Sun"
We looked for a nice hotel within a reasonable distance of Mohegan Sun.....at a reasonable price. That's exactly what we got! Front desk attendent was very inviting.....the room was in very clean condition....at the front desk we were given preprinted shortcut directions to and from Mohegan Sun....and the price for one night's stay was reasonable. The only complaint is that, while the bathroom was large enough, the counter space was so limited that you couldn't easily leave your toiletries on the counter while shaving anf brushing your teeth.....but certainly can work around that!
Other trip Oct 28, 2013
"visit"
Perfect for our needs. Location was in between where we needed to be
Other trip Oct 15, 2013
Great place. Friendly helpful staff. Clean comfortable rooms. Only complaint is air conditioner is on a motion sensor, and shuts off when you are sleeping, so you wake up to a hot stuffy room
1 night trip Sep 14, 2013
Tony
They let us check in early and were great. Very clean rooms, good rate.
Other trip Sep 7, 2013
Spent 5 days at the Springhill Marriott. Conveniently located to I-95. Enjoyed the workout room.
Other trip Aug 6, 2013
Jody
"Clean hotel with friendly service! Nice Breakfast!"
Stopped here overnight before visiting 2 Rhode Island colleges. Right off 95, just a little tricky getting there from 95 North. Made sure I knew how to get there before I left because of all the postings. Would come here again.
1 night trip Jul 30, 2013
Mae G
"Very nice!"
My family of five has chosen to stay at this hotel the second year in a row while visiting the Coast Guard Academy. The service was excellent and the breakfast was a hit!
2 night trip Jul 25, 2013
"Very Close to the Academy"
We really enjoyed our overall stay at the Springhill Suites. Breakfast was great and the rooms were very nice. There was plenty of space in our room for our family and the beds and pillows were great. We were there to drop our oldest son off at the Coast Guard Academy and the location was perfect for that purpose. The area surrounding the hotel was a bit sparse (or at least we had trouble finding places to go out and eat). At least 4 places we went to that we found online in the area were closed down and we had difficulty finding other places. Our other complaint was the indoor pool; it was very chilly the one night that we went in and had to leave after only minutes because out toddler was shivering from the temperature of the pool. The next day the pool was closed for the entire day. When we were looking for hotels to stay in I made sure to book a place with a pool so that my younger son would have something fun to do so we were disappointed when we were not able to use the pool.
2 night business trip Jul 21, 2013
A little pricey for the room. The sheets didn't appear to fit the bed. The ac appeared to be controled when I went to bed it was chilly and I woke being hot.
3 night trip with friends Jul 4, 2013
"Convenient location to everything & great quality!"
It was fantastic, clean, all newly renovated and staff was great. Definitely recommend!
2 night family trip Jul 1, 2013
Angie
"Very dissappointing."
Not worth the $217 it cost to stay there. Called front desk for towels was told i had to come get them myself. The pool was very small.upon leaving, we were asked how our stay was and we said it was horrible and she just said "oh sorry to hear that". Only good thing was it was clean and bed was comfortable
Romance trip Jun 11, 2013
Doug
I was very pleased with the room and service, as well as a great breakfast in the morning. Plently of hot food, even waffles!
2 night trip May 25, 2013
"Great location, very large rooms"
very clean, large rooms, nicely decorated. great breakfast I would definitely come back.
Other trip May 12, 2013
"Very Nice Hotel"
Our stay was very nice. The entire room was absolutely clean and lovely. The bed was comfortable and soft to sleep in. The TV was big and had some great channels. The bathroom provided us with basic amenities. The only down side was our refrigerator was not turned on so we had to get a repairman to come in and fix it for us. Overall we had a pleasant stay, and the staff were friendly and the free breakfast was yummy.
2 night romance trip May 3, 2013
"Close to Casino Event and Tourist Attractions"
You're hotel is amazing! It was so convenient to where we were going and the rooms were very comfortable and spacious. The hotel amenities (although we didn't use them all) were fabulous. We are definitely going to use Spring Hill Suites again in the future. Thanks!
1 night trip with friends Apr 27, 2013
"Nice Stay...but no hot tub!"
Negative: There was no hot tub, even though the pictures showed there was. We were disappointed about that, but the kids loved the pool. The views out of the windows were kind of scary, not pleasant at all. Dirt and parking lots. Positive: The included continental breakfast was quite impressive, better than most included with your stay. The staff was incredibly friendly! The interior was very clean and nicely decorated.
Other trip Apr 8, 2013
DM
"close to where we had to go"
room was clean, room was clean & everyone was very accomodating.
1 night trip Mar 3, 2013
"overnight stay"
Issue with fold out bed that wouldn't open completely, as it bumped into tv stand. Found quite a few cheerios inside that bed as well. King bed was super comfortable. Staff was very helpful and accomodating of our large swim team gathering.
1 night trip Mar 2, 2013
Jmb
"Convenient, accommodating, and quiet."
We were looking for a quiet hotel with decent amenities away from the noise of the highway, but close enough for convenience. When we arrived, the hotel seemed quite busy with a swimming pool full of families, and a horde of “young adults” seeming to be there to celebrate. We inquired with the clerk, if this hubbub was normal, and she said yes. However, she assured us: “Don’t worry, at 10pm, I turn into “the enforcer” and you WILL enjoy a quite stay.” We were pleasantly surprised upon our return from the casino, to find the hotel quiet enough to hear a pin drop. The room was very clean and well furnished. Continental breakfast was one of the best and most comprehensive that we’ve had (for a continental breakfast). We will return if we need to stay in this area again.
Other trip Mar 4, 2013
"Great updates"
Great updates!
1 night trip Feb 23, 2013
"Stayed while visinting colleges"
Although there was some construction going on at the hotel, you wouldn't know it. The room I stayed in must have been redone recently. It was quite nice and very clean. I would definitely stay here again if in the area.
Other trip Feb 26, 2013
"Excellent reception staff!"
We selected this hotel because of its location, free breakfast and large, suite rooms. It was easy to get to, comfortable, clean and reasonable. The best part was the desk staff. They were friendly, happy to make recommendations for dinner and seemed very concerned that we had a good time. They even asked how the restaurants were when we returned! The breakfast buffet was very good, the room welcoming and comfortable-like a livning room. We asked for extra blankets and they came within 5 minutes. An excellent place to stay-convienient to New London, Mystic and Groton.
Other trip Feb 18, 2013
Mimi
"would definitely recommend"
I've stayed there once before about 5 years ago around the same time of year which is New Years Eve. I really didn't find anything bad to say then or now. Maybe the only thing is I wish the Mohegan shuttle came to the hotel like before which has nothing to do with the hotel itself. Other than that I am a completely satisfied customer. I am very picky when it comes to hotels and find it to be clean and very comfortable. Your not spending $600.00 dollars a night and your breakfast is included. What more can you ask for? I would definitely return someday and recommend it as well.
1 night trip Dec 31, 2012
C
"Rating would be higher except for construction"
Low rating on hotel condition reflects the hotel is undergoing renovations in their entry lobby and breakfast area. Otherwise, a very nice hotel in a very convenient location just off I-95 (no real traffic noise).
1 night trip Dec 21, 2012
"Shades"
The rooms need shades on the windows. The sun came through and made the room extremely hot and bright very early in the morning.
1 night trip with friends Dec 8, 2012
Ali
"Very satisfactory"
The first rom that we were given was fine, except for noise overhead. We were promptly moved to another room, which was fine.
Other trip Dec 10, 2012
"Fine - convenient - staff are friendly and helpful"
Best element was the concierge who was very helpful in advising us on how to logistically handle the concert we were attending at mohegan sun
1 night trip with friends Dec 1, 2012
M
"great for family as heated pool available"
great rooms - sitting room with tv, 2 queen beds with tv
Other trip Dec 1, 2012
"A great night night sleep"
I was only there for one night, but everything was wonderful. The bed was sooooo comfortable and so were the sheets. the breakfast was good with a great variety. The staff were pleasant and accomidating. One of the best nights sleep EVER
1 night trip Nov 23, 2012