All hotels in Waterford, Connecticut, United States of America
401 N Frontage Rd, Waterford, CT, 06385, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9485

"quick but fine"
quick but fine
1 night romance trip Nov 29, 2014
"One night stay"
Staying at the Springhill Suites was perfect for our trip one the Polar Express adventure. The hotel was local and offered a great breakfast. Area restaurants were also nearby. Staff was helpful too. Plenty of room for two adults and three children. We will definently use this location again.
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
Jen
"Very good accommodations, clean, well maintained,"
So, it isn't the Ritz Carlton, but the hotel is clean, and well kept up, the breakfast buffet is really good and the people on staff are very friendly and very accommodating. If you need a place to stay when passing through New London it works very well.
Other trip Nov 27, 2014
"Great!"
We only stayed one night but it was great
1 night family trip Nov 22, 2014
Leslie
The place was clean and perfect for an overnight stay with the family. Great buffet breakfast as well.
Other trip Nov 17, 2014
Jill
"Enjoy Marriott but dont gamble."
Very cozy and warm nice place to heal when you loose your money at the Casinos.
1 night romance trip Nov 1, 2014
Clean rooms, very nice breakfast, courteous staff, close to shopping and casinos. Would stay here again.
1 night family trip Nov 1, 2014
Catherine
"Highly Recommend! GREAT SERVICE!"
For a hotel in this category, our stay was FANTASTIC! The staff was incredibly friendly, sincere and helpful. They went out of their way to get a Pack N Play delivered to the room (even before our arrival!) for our 8 month old. The breakfast was great. The room was clean and comfortable. The pool was small, but perfect. The hotel is also very near a grocery store, restaurants and shopping. Easy on/off the freeway. Stay there!
1 night trip with friends Oct 18, 2014
Quincy
"Completely met/exceeded expectations"
Room was clean, spacious. The front desk staff was very pleasant and attentive. Free breakfast available is a nice add too. Location is convenient right off of I-95 and right next to a plaza with many stores, also a +. If I needed a room in the area again, I would come back.
1 night trip Oct 4, 2014
"Close to all we needed. Did some shopping and had"
We loved the comfortable beds. Even found a local massage therapist who came to our room! It was great!
1 night family trip Sep 1, 2014
Brenda and Jim
"Great Spot!"
Stopped here to finish some work on my way to Boston. Like all Springhill Suites I have stayed in, this one had spacious rooms with very comfortable beds, a beautiful lobby, and a clean bathroom. The Internet was fast, and the office area of the rooms was nice. Don't expect much from the neighborhood -- there's a Chili's (which by the way has a great veggie bean burger with guacamole!), but other than that, it's pretty dead and not pretty. That said, it's only 2 hours from Boston and not too far from NYC, and I got a great deal on Hotels.com! Would stay there again...but wish they had a hot tub!
1 night business trip Sep 7, 2014
"Close to all must-see sights"
Front Desk Staff Helpful...Close to all must-see sights...Hotel & Room was clean...Pool is small, but I love to swim & just as long as it's clean & the water is warm, that's fine for me. Enjoyed eating breakfast outside. The breakfast was fine and equal to most other hotels. My biggest complaint was the bed and no comfortable chair. Every time I got in bed I could feel the springs at my hip! I was in pain for 3 days. My husband didn't feel it. My husband & I had a great time together. We enjoyed the Ocean Beach in New London & after 5 pm there's no charge. Would NOT recommend Flanders Fish Market & Restaurant!!! My Lobster (which they're supposed to be known for) was horrible, so tough and chewy!!!!! Kitchen Little was ok, not as good as it used to be and The Mystic Diner was good for lunch. Hotel always offered coffee, tea & cookies too. The only reason I wouldn't stay here again was because of the bed.
2 night romance trip Aug 29, 2014
Denise
"quick overnight stay"
Suite was comfortable and fit our overnight needs. Nice and clean, kids also got to enjoy the pool. Would definitely stay again.
1 night family trip Aug 24, 2014
Paolo
"great hotel!"
Great hotel very quiet, spacious room with couch and kitchenette, very clean maintenance is kept up. Nice breakfast which last till 10am. And is kept stocked. Cons:.small pool, tiny workout room, a little far to casinos with no Busing. Overall would Def stay again.
2 night business trip Aug 1, 2014
jimilebra
Not the best shower. Over all not too bad for one night.
1 night family trip Jul 7, 2014
"in town for a reunion"
overall a very nice stay and better than typical continental breakfast (included freshly made eggs and sausage). Maybe a little pricey for a not so great destination.
2 night trip Jul 25, 2014
"Great hotel...not far from Foxwoods or Mohegan Sun"
The hotel was very nice and clean. Nice pool. Nice staff. Not far from either casino. I would definitely recommend.
Other trip Jul 29, 2014
30-35 yr old
"Excellent. Switched room due to damp smell."
Highly recommend. Walked into assigned room and smelled musty. Asked to change and staff was very helpful. New room was perfect!
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
Great room, easy check, great staff very helpful. Breakfast good
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
The hotel was clean...but dated...the beds were ok.
Response by Springhill Suites by Marriott
Thank you for staying with us recently. We hope you enjoyed your visit to Eastern Connecticut. We are very proud of our hotel , last year we underwent a top to bottom renovation of our entire hotel . Again thank you for choosing our hotel and we look forward to seeing you again real soon.
1 night family trip Jul 7, 2014
One night with family
"Really nice hotel"
Great time, just didn't stay long enough but will the next time.
Other trip Jun 27, 2014
MDWD
Neat and clean place. Rooms are spacious with large sofabed, which is convinient for big families. Towels in the pool were surprisingly small and water cold, but kids still enjoyed it. Close to Mystic Seaport and Aquarium . We enjoyed our stay and would definitely use this Hotel again if in the area.
Other trip May 28, 2014
"modern , clean and quiet"
nice quiet hotel … recent upgrades … very clean excellent staff
Other trip May 24, 2014
"Needs to work on welcoming guest!"
The front desk clerk was not very accommodating.....I booked 2 rooms under one reservation for some reason they separated the reservation at the hotel causing me and my party to be on 2 different floors. The clerk response to me was how was I suppose to know you were together, I responded by saying it was booked under one reservation.....well that didn't seem to help because she responded very rudely saying we don't have anymore rooms without even looking in the computer. I would say at the hotel again however I would like better customer service
1 night trip May 3, 2014
MRG
You get what they advertize. Nothing fancy, but quite adequate. Google and the hotel's own directions were confusing, but once there, you are comfortable. A good value; I would stay there again.
1 night trip May 7, 2014
"Great Breakfast"
The free breakfast was awesome! Our family of four loved having a sitting room. I do not think the beds were really queen sized - maybe mini queen? The location was ok as far as getting to Mystic, CT, but the hotel was not in a very scenic area.
1 night family trip May 2, 2014
Shana
Nice location. Would stay again when in the area.
2 night trip May 2, 2014
Cindy
"You Won't Be Disappointed"
Like a home away from home. Rooms are like an individual apartment, with all appliances, large comfortable bed and a mini bathroom "suite". Highly recommend this hotel for comfort and easy access to surrounding area attractions.
1 night trip Apr 5, 2014
Nick Skarlos
"Marriott quality at a good price"
There room was spacious, clean and very comfortable. Breakfast was plentiful with lots of options. Only negative was a blow dryer that only worked on 'low' setting. Staff was pleasant. Highly recommend staying there if you are in the area.
1 night business trip Apr 3, 2014
"Cleansyiest , friendliest and most accomadating ."
This was one of the cleanest hotel with the most friendliest staff that have a high end accommodation . We enjoyed our stay and will surely visit again. Breakfast was very good with a large selection to choose from and Luz was very pleasant & helpful .
2 night business trip Mar 28, 2014
Eddison
"Nice Rooms, Far From Casino"
Newer, contemporary, comfortable clean rooms at decent price. Suite was large. Free breakfast avail till 10, check out at 12. Would stay again. Only reason for 4 stars is that while it comes up in a hotel search for Uncasville, CT near the casinos, its quite far in actuality and does not offer a free shuttle service to/from Mohegian like other hotels in the area do.
1 night trip Mar 22, 2014
Nice place. Good location - about 15/20 mins from Mohegan Sun which is where we were going to see a concert. Very convenient. Employees were very friendly and helpful, rooms were nice, and there was a great spread for the continental breakfast.
1 night business trip Mar 1, 2014
"Nice hotel flies to Mohegan Sun"
We had a great stay! Staff was great, room was very spacious and reasonably priced. The only negative was that the beds were a bit uncomfortable. Otherwise, great stay!
Other trip Mar 3, 2014
Michele
"Worth every penny if not more!"
We stayed the night here as we were going to the mystic aquarium. The hotel staff was excellent and the room was exactly what I was expecting maybe even a little more!
Other trip Feb 21, 2014
"Worth every penny if not more!"
Other trip Feb 21, 2014
"One of the best hotel rooms I have stayed in..."
Large comfy rooms. Loved the wet bar and the sink and vanity separated from the actual bathroom. Had another couple over for drinks before the show at Mohegan and had plenty of room to entertain. Will def stay there again if I can get it at the same price. Fifteen or twenty minute ride to Mohegan, and no free shuttle like some other hotels, but the room and staff made up for it.
1 night trip with friends Feb 15, 2014
Desk clerk provided good information for parking at Mohegan Sun for the Brad Paisley concert. The room was quiet even though the hotel was at full occupancy.
1 night trip Feb 14, 2014
"perfect location to casino and shops"
Perfect location to the surrounding attractions, tough to navigate the highway and exit for the hotel. Lost for a few minutes, other than that great experience and nice room and pool.
1 night trip Feb 14, 2014
Jay
"Ten minutes to Mohegan Sun"
Clean, comfortable, close to Mohegan Sun, great breakfast!
Other trip Feb 16, 2014
"Loved it!"
I was pleasantly surprised. The hotel is beautiful. Love the location. Nice, clean, rooms are perfect size, beds very comfortable. Even travel size amenities are first class. Continental breakfast, the best I have seen and eaten. Gym was ok...And I would definitely return.
2 night trip Feb 12, 2014
very impressed, staff was wonderful, room was big.. will stay again
1 night trip Feb 13, 2014
maria
Nice hotel, the staff was wonderful.
1 night trip Feb 13, 2014
SB
"Free breakfast, great rooms & staff"
This hotel was just what my wife and I needed to get away from NYC for the weekend. the rooms were great, very comfortable and spacious. It's a great value (parking and free breakfast is included) and the staff was very welcoming and helpful. the only'complaint' is that it was a little confusing to get to if you are traveling from the south - you get off an interstate, get back on the interstate in the opposite direction, then hop on a service road rather than merging. Don't miss the turn (like we did) or you will have to merge back on the interstate, get off at the next exit the repeat the process all over again. All and all, great hotel!
1 night romance trip Jan 19, 2014
"Nice hotel close to shopping centers & restaurants"
I am really satisfied with the hotel, it was beautiful, clean and organize. The receptionist was very nice and helpful. The only issue was the WiFi,I could use Skype and the internet was very slow. But it wasn't a big problem. About the breakfast it was ok. They should improve and include more food, like more fruits, yogurt, and natural juices. And the was awesome! I really recommend it!
Other trip Jan 12, 2014
Natalie
Rooms were clean, comfortable. Hotel staff was great. Breakfast was delicious. I Loved my stay last year. I am now planning to stay here this year again. No need to look elsewhere.
Other trip Jan 12, 2014
"It was a really good"
Me and my boyfriend wanted to get away for a weekend. It was the perfect spot. Casinos, shopping malls, aquarium, and village were all close. Hot breakfast was good. Room was all nice and the staff were great.
3 night romance trip Jan 2, 2014
"New Years Eve stay"
I stayed over on New Years Eve. The room was a little warm when I first got there at 75 degrees. This was nothing that couldn't change once I set the temperature to a cooler degree. Overall it was very clean and pleasant. I stayed in a King Studio room that was very nice. I enjoyed my stay here and the staff was very pleasant during check in and check out. I would recommend staying here.
Other trip Jan 8, 2014
Jack
"Extremely loud air conditioner/heating system"
Fan for air conditioner/heat would not shut off... made so much noise both nights. Even when we tried to turn off the system altogether. Could not fall asleep... even with earplugs! Very disappointing stay. Will never stay here again. Also extremely loud guests next door that carried on well into the wee morning hours. Too bad it was a nice place, but wont return.
Other trip Jan 7, 2014
"Fantastic! We'll definitely return"
Everything was great, but I wish it had a hot tub lol!!
3 night romance trip Jan 2, 2014
Dee P
My daughter and I enjoyed an overnight at Springhill. The location was perfect - close to restaurants and shopping. The breakfast was delicious. Hotel was clean and well maintained.
1 night trip Dec 27, 2013