All hotels in Southington, Connecticut, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here30 Laning St, Southington, CT, 06489, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

"Great hotel!"
Great place to stay! Rooms were very big and very fruendly stuff! I recommended to everyone.
2 night business trip Apr 28, 2015
Henry
"great night away"
We had a great night. the staff was very helpful and friendly. we found out we can also bring our dog. we will stay there again.
1 night romance trip Mar 14, 2015
"Highly Recommend"
6 day stay pretty good love the area
6 night romance trip Mar 6, 2015
Luz E
"Great place"
I was in the area on business again and knew where I wanted to stay.
2 night business trip Mar 3, 2015
"Would stay there again."
A great place to stay. It was our first night of a 1200 mile trek. I had my 80+ year old parents with me. I picked the hotel based on room amenities and comfort for my elderly parents as well as for myself.
1 night family trip Mar 5, 2015
Maureen
"Super accommodating and pleasant"
Our experience at Days Inn Southington, CT was fantastic, in great part due to the efforts of General Manager Axay Patel. In addition to our family traveling from Mexico, we were joined by a blind friend and guide dog for part of our stay. Everything possible was done to accomodate all of us and make our stay pleasant. Room and value was super!
Other trip Dec 22, 2014
Marc
"Overnight Stay"
We were traveling with 4 other couples for a Christmas party. Check in time was 3:00 we all arrived around 3:30-3:45. First couple checked in and went to room 2nd couple did the same but came back and said her room hasn't been cleaned. Same for myself and the 4th couple. We waited a few minutes while manager scurried around to find us clean rooms,then were brought up to the 2nd floor where the rooms were clean. They then asked our friends to move upstairs to be with us. I wonder how long a wait it would have been had we arrived on time.Needless to say we were not happy about the wait.The rooms were clean and comfortable and for that reason , I would give them another chance.
Other trip Dec 16, 2014
Pam
"Nice hotel with a good location off route 84"
Very comfortable bed. Good breakfast! Nice place to stay without any real complaints, just wouldnt give It a 5.
Response by Days Inn Southington
Thank you for staying with us at the Days Inn in Southington, CT. We are beginning our renovations process so we hope you get to witness that soon! We appreciate the feedback and hope you stay with us again.
1 night romance trip Oct 18, 2014
"Well satisfied"
The room was very comfortable, clean and well maintained. The buffet breakfast was surprisingly good Saturday & Sunday) with great variety. All the staff we encountered were friendly and helpful. As senior citizens in a second floor room, an elevator would have been appreciated. We will stay at this Day's Inn again.
Response by Days Inn Southington
Thank you for staying with us at the Days in Southington, CT. We hope you come to stay with us again soon! We are currently in the renovation process and we hope you enjoy the new decor!
2 night trip Oct 10, 2014
"Almost a winner."
Each year we make at least one trip to Southington, CT to visit my husband's family. This year I chose the Days Inn because it was $30 less per day than the place we normally stay in. The hotel was clean and the rooms looked as if they had recently been remodeled; however, the bed was horrible. I was in agony the entire time. I'd also suggest adding towel racks to the bathroom so guest who want to "go green" can hang up towels they wish to reuse, and placing a night stand with a lamp on both sides of the bed (our room only had one night stand.)
Response by Days Inn Southington
Thank you for staying with us at the Days Inn in Southington , CT. We are currently in the renovation process. I remember speaking with you and took into account your request for the towel hook in the bathrooms. That will also be part of the renovation project! Again thank you for your reccomendations and hope you stay with us again soon!
4 night romance trip Oct 4, 2014
"breakfast"
Good location. Breakfast should be a little longer, only goes to 9 am and selection was not very good.
Response by Days Inn Southington
Thank you for staying with us at the Days Inn in Southington, CT.We appreciate your feedback and hope to see you again soon!
1 night trip Sep 14, 2014
Ed
"great hotel"
Month long trip from west to east and this was one of the best hotels we stayed at.
Response by Days Inn Southington
Thank you for staying with us at the Days Inn in Southington, CT. We appreciate the time you took to give us some feedback. We try to accommodate the guests the best that we can! Thank you again!
2 night trip Sep 12, 2014
ed
Great Hotel just need an Elevators
Response by Days Inn Southington
Thank you for your feedback. We have reviewed your comment and appreciate the time you took to give us some advice! Hope to see you again and will be trying to see if we can put that elevator in the budget!
4 night business trip Aug 11, 2014
"Fine for a one night stop"
The hotel is close to the highway, very easy on and off access. The business 'center allowed my daughter to print all of the things she forgot to print out before arriving at college. The front desk manager was efficient and friendly. Also, there was a water cooler in the lobby, so we could easily refill our water bottles with cold filtered water, which I thought was a nice touch.
Response by Days Inn Southington
Thank you for staying with us at the Days Inn in Southington, CT. We hope you come to visit us again soon! We value your feedback!
1 night trip Aug 28, 2014
kpgnorris
"Nice Property"
We stayed here while on a roller coaster road trip. We were in CT to visit Lake Compounce and their number one rated wooden roller coaster, Boulder Dash. The staff couldn't have been friendlier & more helpful. Breakfast (included) was good. The room was neat & clean. The location was very reasonable for our destination.
Response by Days Inn Southington
Thank you for staying with us at the Days Inn in Southington, CT. We appreciate the time you took to give us feedback! Hope you stay with us again soon!
2 night family trip Jun 29, 2014
Sue
My stay was very comfortable! We enjoyed the pet friendly service. It was our dogs very first hotel stay! The breakfast was very nice and extremely well maintained.
2 night trip Aug 16, 2014
Becki Cady
"dirty"
Surface clean. But looked like no deep cleaning had been done in a long time.sj
1 night family trip Aug 6, 2014
sj
conveniant location, good $ if youare okay with no cancil pricing pleasent people to deal with.
Other trip Aug 17, 2014
"Satisfied"
I was satisfied with the overall cleanliness of the room, bathroom; accessibility of a microwave and refrigerator. Both of which was needed. Loved the size of the bed and the comfort that it gave for my weekend stay. Not to mention the room size was very accommodating and I love the fact that I could control the thermostat for heat in the summer. The AC definitely worked.
2 night trip Aug 8, 2014
Cindy A.
"was close to food,fun and entertainment"
My stay was very relaxing and comfortable
2 night trip Jul 30, 2014
petrice demeter
"could have been better"
As soon as we walked in the room the mildew smell hit ya. Had to spray axe body spray to get rid of smell. The rolling chair by table had 3 huge stains on it, one looked like chocolate. The 2 lounge chairs had Huuuuuge stains on them. Had to cover all the chairs with the sheets and blanket from one bed. The ac, stand up light were filthy. The ac also shut off after 2 min. The pillows were hard and uncomfortable, but the bed was ok. The room itself was pretty spacious, nice flat TV, fridge and bathroom was ok. Told the guy at front desk about smell and stains and all he could say was Oh i'm sorry! . The breakfast was gone by 930. No milk, fruit or anything. Just cereal in the containers(no milk to go with it). The price of the room for a sat night was great but you want to stay in a clean room.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
Jaime
"everything very conveint location."
My husband and I both enjoyed our stay. Staff was great at check in and the entire stay. I myself was very pleased, for being only 3 weeks away from expecting my next child. They made sure our room was more then comfortable for me. I would be glad to stay there again. Room was perfect, very clean and comfortable. Bath room as well. I would recommened this place to anyone in the near future.
4 night family trip Jul 2, 2014
Mariely
"This place smells"
There was a very strong odor in the air in the hallway on the second floor. It smelt like maybe a type of air freshener. The only way I can compare the smell is if you have ever stopped at a service area off the interstate and gone into the restrooms and you notice that cleaner smell....it was more potent than that. The room itself was just ok. The bed was extremely squishy and I like that. I actually had a decent night sleep. There was a slight chemical odor in the room as well. The bathroom was not that great. The toilet seat was loose. Behind the door I found all these little hairs. I am not sure what part of the body they came from but still should not have of been there. Kind of grossed me out. The bottom of the tub had a dark color like it was still dirty. The breakfast offering was a decent touch. I enjoyed the eggs and sausage. Would I stay there again? Absolutely not.
1 night trip Jun 28, 2014
Justin
"good"
Rooms were clean and good service hotel was in a good area. Could use a paint job but overall good experience.
4 night trip May 25, 2014
Tiffany
"Nice getaway"
Very nice location near all basic essentials stores and restaurants
3 night trip May 23, 2014
Isacc
"Dirty, worn out, smelly"
Days Inn is dirty and smelly. Staff was detached did not ask about stay etc. place is filthy.
Other trip May 25, 2014
Roger
"Southington"
Adequate accommodations for two nights. Breakfast was decent and a nice touch to not having to go out so early.
Other trip May 25, 2014
"In vs Out"
Inside rooms have been redone fairly recently, but outside in need of some work. Otherwise comfortable and a good breakfast.
1 night trip with friends May 17, 2014
"good stayover"
very convienient location, friendly , clean, will stay again.
1 night trip May 11, 2014
Mr.G
"All but the bed... the bed could have been. Better"
But my husband liked it. We stayed 3 days and for the price we were pleased.
Other trip Apr 30, 2014
Sandy
"Basic lodging"
Staff was fine, room was clean and ready on time. Convenient to Walmart/Staples/generic restaurants and easy access to the main highway. Downside, walls are paper thin. To the point where I could discern the conversation in the next room clearly. If that isn't a problem for you, good value for the dollar.
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
J
"Disgusting"
The room was so creepy I put a towel down in the tub to stand on to take a shower and wore socks in the room because I didn't want my bare feet to come in contact with the carpet. Hair stuck in the corners in the bathroom floor, black fingerprints here and there on the doors and walls.....more than just an isolated incident of poor cleaning from the prior guest. Just an overall nastiness about the room. Sparse toiletries...3 shampoos instead of the traditional shampoo,cond, lotion. They allow pets which always is an indication of hotel nastiness. There is a bar & grill in the parking lot, which I assume is where the cleaning staff spends most of their time!
Other trip Apr 25, 2014
"just what we were looking for"
Our room appeared fairly recently renovated, was very clean, staff was very friendly. Easy on/off the highway which was nice since we were just passing through.
1 night family trip Apr 21, 2014
"Enjoyed our stay"
One of the better hotels I have stayed in. Very comfortable and enjoyable. The only complaint was that the walls were a little thin and we could hear the TV next door at night.
Other trip Apr 20, 2014
"Convenient & cheap"
Not very clean, run down, hallways stink of smoke, no working fan in bathroom, not even a single towel bar in bathroom. There for funeral, so asked for ironing board....given this cheap countertop job which made it very difficult to iron our clothes.
Other trip Apr 16, 2014
Room was very clean and nicer than I expected for such a great price. I would recommend this hotel to a friend.
Other trip Apr 13, 2014
Kristen
"Average hotel convenient to route 84"
Average hotel-not great but not bad. Clean room but an older hotel. Service was fine no complaints. I stayed just the one night. It had a microwave & fridge was an advantage. The bathroom was small & the room average size.Breakfast was a bit skimpy but did have a waffle maker.
1 night business trip Apr 7, 2014
Ray
"gyna's review"
Overall pretty good.
2 night trip Feb 14, 2014
gyna
"Convenient, but limited in service and amenities."
Apart from the TV remote not working and the one person on call being unable to fix the problem, my only other issue with the hotel is that I could hear my neighbors through the wall of my room - right where the head of my bed is located. Really thin walls.
Other trip Feb 18, 2014
marabout
"decent hotel, pleasant staff."
we left a day early because of the pending storm and found that I would not any refund. storm 2/13/14 and 02/15/14 and had a 5-51/ 10 miles from the Canadian border!
Other trip Feb 14, 2014
justin
"hotel stay"
For the cost this is A+. If your looking for every new amenity for a mini vacation this is not your hotel. Clean, courtious, convenient, extremely affordable. Met all my needs.
Other trip Feb 13, 2014
The hotel staff was very friendly and accommodating. The hotel itself seemed to be an older hotel as were the rooms. The king size bed we had in the room was no where near comfortable.
1 night romance trip Feb 8, 2014
"Good value for price"
This was the nicest Days Inn I have ever stayed in. The rooms are clean and the bed was very comfortable. The neighborhood was upscale and there were many stores and restaurants close by which proved convenient. The staff was pleasant and helpful.
1 night trip Feb 4, 2014
Pam
"nice hotel close to restaurant"
every thing was fine
Other trip Jan 4, 2014
"comfortable"
Southington Days Inn is an inn I will use again. Good breakfast and very comfortable room. See you next trip in that area.
4 night business trip Dec 16, 2013
Rob
"disappointed"
The hotel rooms need to be updated.
1 night trip Nov 29, 2013
"satisfied"
Just what I expected. Will stay here again.
1 night trip Nov 19, 2013
TJ
OK over all. The Motel entrance and halls were a bit "worn out" and in need of paint & repairs, but the room was clean, comfortable and efficient. I'd rate the Staff more poorly for this reason: as I sat at the computer in the Lobby, mapquesting the next days travels, 2 employees were having a argument about their love-lives, using language only used by sailors and hardend Marines. When I saw the two of them smking outside the middle entrance door to the motel, well, they represent well the moral bankruptcy of the present generation. Not a nice experience!
Other trip Nov 14, 2013
"not bad at all !"
no problems, real good deal for the money $$$$ was worth going out of her way a little bit to save a few dollars. the breakfast was simple but hit the spot.
1 night trip Oct 26, 2013
pjb
"Close to family"
We enjoyed our stay in CT. Would suggest that they improve the quality of their pillows.
8 night trip Oct 8, 2013