All hotels in Southington, Connecticut, United States of America
30 Laning StSouthingtonCT06489United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

"Alright"
Not a shabby place overall. Could clearly hear guests in other rooms. We somehow got a wasp in our room but the windows couldn't be opened from what I could tell. Breakfast was great with make your own waffles.
3 night romance trip Oct 30, 2015
Andrea
"Stayed there several times, has really declined"
The hotel manager refuses to serve eggs at the included breakfast, I heard her say this, because it's too expensive. Couldn't they have eggs 3Xs weekly, no bagels, no variety. We went out to breakfast to a local restaurant one morning, couldn't face another day of oatmeal, which I like and paltry sausages. Will not stay there again. .
Other trip Dec 28, 2015
Great accommodations for the rate I paid
1 night romance trip Nov 21, 2015
"week of comfort"
good.
1 night business trip Nov 18, 2015
joseph
More than disappointed in cleanliness and condition of room. Would not stat again
1 night family trip Nov 17, 2015
"Great Price and Great Location"
Was great, the staff was great my only complaint was that the hallway smelled of cigarettes and the first room we were given smelled of cigarettes. However, the young lady at the front desk was very polite and friendly she quickly gave us another room and we were satisfied.
2 night romance trip Oct 30, 2015
Jonathan
"Comfort Report."
Location is great whatever you need is there in that area. Pillows and beds are terrible. They need to be addressed. I would otherwise give them a 8 out of 10 rating.
6 night family trip Oct 9, 2015
Eileen F
"Visiting Southington During Autumn"
Visited family in Southington and Farmington for a birthday celebration/family reunion. J. Timothy Taverne, Uniontown was a wonderful rustic historic building where the celebration was held.
2 night romance trip Oct 10, 2015
Great hotel overall. Huge room, nice employees, comfortable beds. Breakfast was a little lame but overall very nice experience for our family of 4
1 night family trip Oct 9, 2015
Rachel
"I would not go here if I were you"
The first non-smoking room we had smelled musty. Our next room had bed bugs. I slept for about an hour and then I had to leave after getting bed bug bites. This was such a horrifying experience.
1 night romance trip Sep 25, 2015
"Job Well Done...."
Very friendly staff, the rooms, common areas, dining area were kept very clean. The overall experience; a nice place to stay, for a reasonable rate.
2 night business trip Sep 22, 2015
Cheryl
Room was clean quiet everything seems to be in working order good price and people
1 night romance trip Sep 19, 2015
"Good hotel to stay at due to price and location"
Great hotel for a nominal fee, clean, comfortable, good grab-and-go breakfast. Good location - close to food venues, shopping centers and highway. Friendly staff. Definitely will come back.
6 night romance trip Sep 8, 2015
Grace
"We stay here often."
Good place to stay for the money.
1 night romance trip Sep 5, 2015
Gianni
The motel was more expensive than the motel 6 a few blocks away. I thought I was playing it safe by staying at the better place. I was wrong! The bed was clean and comfortable but the hotel was dirty and rub down. Carpets in the hall were filthy. Would not choose to stay there again.
1 night romance trip Aug 27, 2015
Gabriele
"Close to freeway"
Room size is ok. Room smelled musty until we ran air conditioner.
Other trip Aug 23, 2015
jeff
You need a pool
1 night family trip Aug 15, 2015
lerney
"Not Satisfied"
Well the stay was shortened because I did not feel safe. I left a day early . Undesirables hanging outside, Dogs barking in hotel rooms. Noisy hall ways. Unsecure entryway during the night. Suspisious activity going on in Rm 127. People I don't believe had rooms were darting in and out of the hotel .I believe they were staying in rooms without paying. Cleaning staff involved in scam.
Other trip Aug 4, 2015
Average Joe
"Smoking"
I had my room changed - it was non-smoking but the room reeked of smoke. 2nd room not any better - the room sign says non-smoking but the rules are not enforced - terrible, terrible . . .
Other trip Aug 1, 2015
Fran
"don't judge a book by it's cover"
The lobby and hallways were dated.The entrance to the right of the main entrance was seedy looking. A delightful surprise when we went into our room. The bed was one of the most comfortable I've slept in
1 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
Good hotel and staff was pleasant. Older hotel but rooms were clean.
Other trip Jul 5, 2015
"weekend trip"
It was a weekend visiting family one night stay breakfast was good the hotel was clean it wasn't amazing but it was a good stay
1 night family trip Jun 27, 2015
heather
"Saturday night Says Inn!"
The beds were comfortable, and the rooms had everything in them that you needed. The breakfast was just average. I will return if the price is right.
1 night romance trip Jun 20, 2015
"Give the management credit!!"
Our room had lots wrong with it. We filled out the review card that was on the desk and when we came back that night, everything was fixed. We thanked the front desk. The mattress was more comfortable that I expected. I usually take my "egg crate" topper when I travel, but forgot it this time. I was very pleased that my body wasn't aching when I awoke in the morning. I would stay here again. The halls need to be tended to, as they smell like nicotine. The neighborhood was handy to I-84 and there are lots of restaurants in the area.
2 night romance trip Jun 19, 2015
Muriel
"No, No, NO,!!"
Everything was worn and/or dirty! Booked 2 nights, only stayed 1. Couldn't wait to check out. Didn't stay for breakfast.
1 night romance trip May 19, 2015
"Wonderful stay"
Great room. Very clean. Comfortable pillow top mattress. Would definitely recommend it and stay there again. Please ignore its two star rating. Definitely way better.
1 night family trip May 20, 2015
Jana
"Avoid at all Costs!"
Nothing good to say about this hotel. Outdated, worn & dirty, our non-smoking room smelled like smoke. Had booked 2 nights but couldn't wait to leave, so cancelled our 2nd night.
1 night romance trip May 18, 2015
"Never again"
We stayed at this hotel to attend a wedding in Southington. The bar in the parking lot had a live band outside with people screaming and cheering until 2am. Then the drunks proceeded to to yell in the parking lot until they came in the hotel screaming and running up and down the halls. There were stains in both chairs in the room and the room smelled of roach spray. In conclusion, if you're planning on being to drunk to care or just looking for a place to take your hooked then this is the place for you. If you actually want a good night's sleep in a clean room, Look elsewhere. :(
2 night trip May 16, 2015
"Great hotel!"
Great place to stay! Rooms were very big and very fruendly stuff! I recommended to everyone.
2 night business trip Apr 28, 2015
Henry
"Clean Pet-Friendly Place"
The staff was very friendly and even greeted I dog. I was worried about the cleanliness because it is a pet friendly hotel and I have never been to one before. However, the room and hallways were very clean. The bed was extremely comfortable and the bathroom looked to be recently redone. My dog was very comfortable staying there, as was my family. I will definitely frequent this hotel again when I am in the area.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
Joanna
"great night away"
We had a great night. the staff was very helpful and friendly. we found out we can also bring our dog. we will stay there again.
1 night romance trip Mar 14, 2015
"Highly Recommend"
6 day stay pretty good love the area
6 night romance trip Mar 6, 2015
Luz E
"Great place"
I was in the area on business again and knew where I wanted to stay.
2 night business trip Mar 3, 2015
"Would stay there again."
A great place to stay. It was our first night of a 1200 mile trek. I had my 80+ year old parents with me. I picked the hotel based on room amenities and comfort for my elderly parents as well as for myself.
1 night family trip Mar 5, 2015
Maureen
"good location, off highway"
Good location, a little seedy on the outside, but were pleasantly surprised at the cleanliness of our room. Very quiet, nice bed and pillows. Overall a good stay and would stop again if in the area.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
"Super accommodating and pleasant"
Our experience at Days Inn Southington, CT was fantastic, in great part due to the efforts of General Manager Axay Patel. In addition to our family traveling from Mexico, we were joined by a blind friend and guide dog for part of our stay. Everything possible was done to accomodate all of us and make our stay pleasant. Room and value was super!
Other trip Dec 22, 2014
Marc
"Overnight Stay"
We were traveling with 4 other couples for a Christmas party. Check in time was 3:00 we all arrived around 3:30-3:45. First couple checked in and went to room 2nd couple did the same but came back and said her room hasn't been cleaned. Same for myself and the 4th couple. We waited a few minutes while manager scurried around to find us clean rooms,then were brought up to the 2nd floor where the rooms were clean. They then asked our friends to move upstairs to be with us. I wonder how long a wait it would have been had we arrived on time.Needless to say we were not happy about the wait.The rooms were clean and comfortable and for that reason , I would give them another chance.
Other trip Dec 16, 2014
Pam
"Nice hotel with a good location off route 84"
Very comfortable bed. Good breakfast! Nice place to stay without any real complaints, just wouldnt give It a 5.
Response by Days Inn Southington
Thank you for staying with us at the Days Inn in Southington, CT. We are beginning our renovations process so we hope you get to witness that soon! We appreciate the feedback and hope you stay with us again.
1 night romance trip Oct 18, 2014
"Well satisfied"
The room was very comfortable, clean and well maintained. The buffet breakfast was surprisingly good Saturday & Sunday) with great variety. All the staff we encountered were friendly and helpful. As senior citizens in a second floor room, an elevator would have been appreciated. We will stay at this Day's Inn again.
Response by Days Inn Southington
Thank you for staying with us at the Days in Southington, CT. We hope you come to stay with us again soon! We are currently in the renovation process and we hope you enjoy the new decor!
2 night trip Oct 10, 2014
"Almost a winner."
Each year we make at least one trip to Southington, CT to visit my husband's family. This year I chose the Days Inn because it was $30 less per day than the place we normally stay in. The hotel was clean and the rooms looked as if they had recently been remodeled; however, the bed was horrible. I was in agony the entire time. I'd also suggest adding towel racks to the bathroom so guest who want to "go green" can hang up towels they wish to reuse, and placing a night stand with a lamp on both sides of the bed (our room only had one night stand.)
Response by Days Inn Southington
Thank you for staying with us at the Days Inn in Southington , CT. We are currently in the renovation process. I remember speaking with you and took into account your request for the towel hook in the bathrooms. That will also be part of the renovation project! Again thank you for your reccomendations and hope you stay with us again soon!
4 night romance trip Oct 4, 2014
"Misery in Southington..."
When we arrived, there were no early check-ins. Told to come back in 2 hours. After driving all night, we were bummed. We came back and I explained to front desk clerk we needed first floor. She told me they were booked. They have no elevator. I explained my hubby had herniated discs and stairs were hard for him. She said oh well you didnt request it and the room plan was done. Just tough as nails showing no compassion for guests. You would never know this hotel cared about guests. Room was very cramped with an old dirty chain with stains in it. If our reservation was not non-refundable, we would have been gone. Breakfast was lame and the ice machine was 200 miles away. We just felt like they counted the number of toilet paper sheets used. I know for sure we will never book there again. They had a luggage cart but no elevator? By the way, the hotel was not fully booked and there were hardly any lights on the first floor so we knew the rooms were vacant.
1 night trip Sep 26, 2014
"breakfast"
Good location. Breakfast should be a little longer, only goes to 9 am and selection was not very good.
Response by Days Inn Southington
Thank you for staying with us at the Days Inn in Southington, CT.We appreciate your feedback and hope to see you again soon!
1 night trip Sep 14, 2014
Ed
"great hotel"
Month long trip from west to east and this was one of the best hotels we stayed at.
Response by Days Inn Southington
Thank you for staying with us at the Days Inn in Southington, CT. We appreciate the time you took to give us some feedback. We try to accommodate the guests the best that we can! Thank you again!
2 night trip Sep 12, 2014
ed
Great Hotel just need an Elevators
Response by Days Inn Southington
Thank you for your feedback. We have reviewed your comment and appreciate the time you took to give us some advice! Hope to see you again and will be trying to see if we can put that elevator in the budget!
4 night business trip Aug 11, 2014
"Fine for a one night stop"
The hotel is close to the highway, very easy on and off access. The business 'center allowed my daughter to print all of the things she forgot to print out before arriving at college. The front desk manager was efficient and friendly. Also, there was a water cooler in the lobby, so we could easily refill our water bottles with cold filtered water, which I thought was a nice touch.
Response by Days Inn Southington
Thank you for staying with us at the Days Inn in Southington, CT. We hope you come to visit us again soon! We value your feedback!
1 night trip Aug 28, 2014
kpgnorris
"Nice Property"
We stayed here while on a roller coaster road trip. We were in CT to visit Lake Compounce and their number one rated wooden roller coaster, Boulder Dash. The staff couldn't have been friendlier & more helpful. Breakfast (included) was good. The room was neat & clean. The location was very reasonable for our destination.
Response by Days Inn Southington
Thank you for staying with us at the Days Inn in Southington, CT. We appreciate the time you took to give us feedback! Hope you stay with us again soon!
2 night family trip Jun 29, 2014
Sue
My stay was very comfortable! We enjoyed the pet friendly service. It was our dogs very first hotel stay! The breakfast was very nice and extremely well maintained.
2 night trip Aug 16, 2014
Becki Cady
"dirty"
Surface clean. But looked like no deep cleaning had been done in a long time.sj
1 night family trip Aug 6, 2014
sj
conveniant location, good $ if youare okay with no cancil pricing pleasent people to deal with.
Other trip Aug 17, 2014
"Satisfied"
I was satisfied with the overall cleanliness of the room, bathroom; accessibility of a microwave and refrigerator. Both of which was needed. Loved the size of the bed and the comfort that it gave for my weekend stay. Not to mention the room size was very accommodating and I love the fact that I could control the thermostat for heat in the summer. The AC definitely worked.
2 night trip Aug 8, 2014