All hotels in Southington, Connecticut, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here30 Laning St, Southington, CT, 06489, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

"Good spot good valu"
I stay here on business every so often and love the because there's everything you need very close by. rooms come with a mini fridge & microwave so it's great for a multinight stay. Breakfast is weak though, typical days inn breakfast. For about $50 more you can next door and get a better breakfast or spend $6 at one of a million other choices. Td homers can be loud when they have a dj on weekend nights so either join the party or turn the tv on. No big deal.
3 night business trip Sep 25, 2013
J
"pretty darn good!"
Other than the tub faucet leaking & the drain not draining while taking a shower... no complaints.
2 night trip Sep 28, 2013
jenn
"A quick visit to CT"
It was welcoming and clean. The bed was comfortable. The price was great!
Other trip Sep 30, 2013
Rita
"Outstanding!"
Added to my favorites, along with the other 2 I have there! What a nice, clean, comfortable place to stay!
1 night business trip Sep 18, 2013
Dan M
"yvonne's wedding"
These two days were for my wedding preparations and a nite with my new husband. I love how clean and stylish this place is. Hey it may not be the Hilton but its definitely cozy like home.
1 night trip Aug 30, 2013
yvonne
"Great and very friendly service!!"
The only thing I could say negative is that the exterior and hallways need to be updated. Not one problem with anything else.
2 night trip with friends Aug 29, 2013
Gil
I had no problems at this hotel... It's decent. Breakfast could be better. But service is good, the rooms are comfortable and location is great (lots of stores & restaurants)
4 night family trip Aug 26, 2013
"Awesome hotel!"
Stayed at the Southington Days inn for our 2nd annual trip to lake compounce. This hotel is perfect for our large family. A very large room and clean and comfy. We plan to stay there every year!
1 night family trip Aug 24, 2013
Carey
Ok place to stay.
1 night trip Aug 21, 2013
Everett
my stay was good the breakfast could have been a little better with more food.
2 night family trip Aug 23, 2013
crystal
Room was clean and comfortable.
1 night business trip Aug 23, 2013
"better than the reviews I read, extremely happy !!"
hotel was in a great area, on a main road with everything you can imagine on it. If you ran out of something there was a store to get it in. The room was a pleasant surprise, big and comfortable for the 5 of us. It is not modern, but you get what you pay for. It is just a bonus when you are happy with your choice, and we were all happy.
Other trip Aug 7, 2013
stuart
"could of been better"
Overall the hotel was just ok. The room had a smell to it and the carpet was old and nasty looking.
1 night trip Aug 3, 2013
keko
Rooms were somewhat clean. Writing on the walls. The place was sketchy.
4 night business trip Jul 22, 2013
"HOTEL OVERALL"
IT WAS A PLEASANT STAY IN GENERAL,THE STTAF WAS VERY PROFESIONAL AND ALSO ATENTIVE,
Other trip Jul 22, 2013
ORLANDO
Very nice hotel. Good breakfast. Only problem paper thin walls! I heard everything from both sides!
1 night trip Jul 13, 2013
"A place to sleep"
Nothing special. Tired hotel. Noticed strange smell in room, some lights didn't work. For 1 night on the road, it's adequate and reasonably priced.
1 night trip Jun 26, 2013
Sue
I was having a ball until I discovered a blood stain on my sheets. After I reported it, the staff ignored it. Needless to say I will not be staying here again, nor would I recommend.
Family trip May 28, 2013
Tine
"Great one night stay."
Got in late and was very impressed with the overall cleanliness and comfort of the room. Would definitely stay there again.
Other trip May 28, 2013
Craig
Nice clean updated room. Halls exterior and common areas a bit dated.
1 night trip May 24, 2013
"Close to the Highway, but..."
The hotel was close to the highway and close to a lot of restaurants which was nice. The hotel itself seemed to be a little run down, and due to it's closeness to the highway, it was quite noisy. The air conditioner was also quite noisy, so we did not get a restful sleep. Breakfast was mediocre at best. I know the hotel information says "Continental" breakfast, so I wasn't expecting much, but having a micro-wave that worked well, would have been nice. We grabbed coffee and a stale pastry and headed up the highway for some real food. Also, there were no elevators in the building so we had to carry all of our belongings up 2 short flights of stairs - for us this wasn't a problem, but for someone older, or a large family, it certainly would be. It does look like they have started to do some much needed maintenance, but there is a long way to go.
Other trip May 9, 2013
Cheryl
"Served its purpose"
The hotel was in the middle of a remodel. I needed an inexpensive 1 night stay and it served its purpose.
Other trip Apr 22, 2013
"Great Updates, Spacious, But Too Noisy"
The room was big and fit 3 adults and 2 children very comfortably. This room had been recently renovated so it was almost as if we were staying in a brand new hotel. The staff was very friendly and was available when needed. I saw some comments about the walls being thin before I booked the room, but unless someone was yelling at the top of their lungs, you could just hear someone talking in the other room, you could not make out what they were saying - to me this is typical for most hotels. My only complaint was that the renovations were not supposed to start until 9am, and during my stay from a Tuesday night - Friday morning, they started every morning around 7am. This woke up everyone up in the room earlier than planned and at times made for very crabby children.
3 night trip Apr 9, 2013
"RIGHT OFF THE HIWAY & CHEEP"
NICE ROOM BUT SHABBY EXTERIOR FRONT DESK DEPENDS WHO'S ON. CLEANING STAFF FRIENDLY AND CORDIAL.
Other trip Apr 12, 2013
CHASE
My stay was wonderful for my sons wedding. They were remodeling the first floor during my stay but the location was great and service was great.
6 night trip Mar 13, 2013
Elena
Overall very happy with my stay The rooms were clean and comfortable
2 night business trip Mar 5, 2013
"You get what you pay for ...."
Served it's purpose. You don't get a room when you are visiting to spend the day there. It was a place to sleep and that was all I needed. The biggest downside to this hotel was the bed sheets. They felt like fiber glass slowly scratching my skin - very uncomfortable. If you don't mind spending a little more than go somewhere else. If you want to save a buck and get a decent place to sleep and nothing more than this place is ok.
3 night trip Feb 1, 2013
"Good stay."
Convenient & quiet for 1 night stay...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Other trip Jan 18, 2013
"Exactly What You'd Expect, But N O I S Y ! ! !"
This was a perfectly adequate and clean hotel room. Exactly what you expect from a Days Inn. But there is NO insulation/soundprooffing between the rooms. I spent the evening listening to my neighbor talk to his wife about their son's learning disabilities. At 2AM, he was watching ESPN, and the neighbor on the other side was snoring. It sounded like they were both in bed with me. If you are a light sleeper, I'd try somewhere else.
1 night trip Nov 7, 2012
"price was right"
Some parts of the room were great like the bed and some of the furniture. Then there was sloppy patchwork on the walls. It had a half renovated feel to it. They tried but didn't finish. The walls were very thin. The bathroom sink faucet was completely destroyed. Barely worked to turn it on. The room was cheap though so you get what you pay for, can't complain.
5 night trip Oct 25, 2012
mbmz
"Great for the price"
One night stay, staff very helpful and courteous, complimentary breakfast, we would stay there again.
1 night trip Oct 5, 2012
Andrea
I was quite surprise at how clean and updated the room was. The staff could not have been any nicer. They were polite and very helpful when I needed something.
2 night trip Oct 5, 2012
Massachusetts quests
"convient"
The room was very nice and clean. We were on the second floor- which had very high ceilings and beams running across. Whereas it made the room feel spacious the beams also seemed to carry noise throughout the building. WE went to bed and were woken up feeling as if our neighbors were standing talking in our room. the breakfst was very nice- a nice variety of foods available.
Other trip Oct 2, 2012
a traveler
Excellent service and helpful. Restaurant within walking distance with good food and service
Business trip Sep 14, 2012
"Convenient location"
The hotel was good. Nice continental breakfast each morning but the time was only from 6 to 9 am. It would have been nice if it was extended a bit. The hotel staff was very friendly and helpful. Nice hotel for the money.
Other trip Sep 6, 2012
TR
"No maid service!!"
I was there for 2 nights the first morning I left at 10 am to go visiting family. I returned at 11pm and my room was never picked up!! Wet towels still in bathroom and the bed was not made. I went to the desk, they said sorry but there was nothing they could do now!! That sucked. When I arrived the room was clean just old. You get what you pay for I guess.
Other trip Sep 3, 2012
"Well worth the money"
The exterior of the property, is older, but in decent shape. The room was rather small, but very comfortable. Everything worked, pleanty of lighting, TV had premium channels and worked well, the Bed was very nice, slept like a log. The bathroom was very small, but clean. I would stay there again.
Other trip Sep 1, 2012
Charlie
"located nearby destination."
Enjoyed our stay overall.
Family trip Aug 31, 2012
Clifford
"A Decent Place to Stay"
Overall, I was satisfied with the hotel. There were a few issues, however. The hallway smelled a bit of smoke, even though we were in a non-smoking area. Luckily, the room didn' smell of smoke at all, but the side entrance and hallway looked a bit shabby. The bathroom floor in our room was slightly dirty -- nothing disgusting, but what looked like pieces of leaves or some other bits of dirt. In the lobby, there was a computer and printer, but the printer was not working. I wanted to print out directions to our destination, and since they printed out things from behind the front desk, I asked if there was another printer that could be used. The front desk people were very nice, but said there was no other printer available. I didn't blame them because the printer was out of order,since it was Saturday night when we checked in. However, it would have been a nice gesture to offer to print things for guests from the front desk, On a more positive note, bed in our room was extremely comfortable. The complimentary breakfast the next morning was very good.
Other trip Aug 14, 2012
Sheila
comfortable room, nice to have breakfast available included in room rate, very convenient to highway (1/4 mile) which is one reason I selected this hotel, along with the reputation of Days Inn.
Other trip Aug 12, 2012
DICKD
I booked this hotel because of it's price and convience to Lake Coumpounce in nearby Bristol. I stayed with my 6 year old granddaughter. The breakfast they served in the morning was just right.(coffee,milk,waffles,bagels, cereal, etc.) I would not hesitate to go back.
Other trip Jul 27, 2012
The exterior is not much to be impressed with but the interior of the rooms is very nice and comfortable.
Other trip Jul 19, 2012
saint
great as always.....
Romance trip Jul 10, 2012
mamaromie
"One night stay"
Ground floor. Bed was comfortable and the room was clean. Wanted to check in an hour & a half early and no room were ready. When I came back to check in I had to wait over 10 minutes till somebody showed up to check me in. Made me late for my next appointment. Staff was nice when they were there at the desk.
Other trip Jul 10, 2012
JB
"Good value if that is all you are looking for!"
Good value but sometimes you get what you pay for and this was one of those times! Hotel staff were good, but overall I would not recommend this hotel. Room needed updating, fowl odor in hallway and loud noises at all hours were just a few of the notable lowlights.
Other trip Jul 7, 2012
MrTraveling Man
"Good Business stop"
It was a nice hotel, close to highway and great choice of restaurants. I would definately stay again.
Other trip Jul 4, 2012
"awesome stay"
Great service. Great location!
Trip with friends Jun 27, 2012
amber
"Great value in Southington"
This hotel is not 5 * but is a great value. WiFi is free, and so is breakfast, including make your own waffel. It could use more counter space in the bathroom.
Other trip Jun 13, 2012
Taylor
"Paper thin walls."
As noted in other reviews, the walls are paper thin, and you can hear evrything that happens in room adjacent to you. I stayed for one nitgh with my wife and son. While I slept just fine (and so did my son), my wife didn't get much sleep because of the sounds of the "activities" in an adjancent room were all too audible. If you're a heavy sleeper, and you're not bothered by whatever sounds may float into your room, then this hotel is reasonably clean (and the price is right).
Other trip Jun 9, 2012