All hotels in Huntington Beach, California, United States of America
5050 Skylab Rd, Huntington Beach, CA, 92647, United States of America, ‏‎800-658-6760

"Good for the price"
Overall good experience, 2 downfalls, free breakfast was grab and go no "real" breakfast foods and did not have room cleaned since the hotel staff said we stayed more than 1 night. No beds made and no fresh towels.
Other trip May 26, 2014
J
"Great times"
My girlfriend and I had a lovely time. The check in was quick and easy and the room was bigger than I imagined.
1 night trip May 15, 2014
Great staff and good clean rooms.
Response by Extended Stay America Orange County - Huntington Beach
I want to thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I am glad that you were pleased with our staff and the cleanliness of your room. I will be sure to share your kind remarks with our team. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America. We hope to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
2 night trip Apr 27, 2014
"Great value for Huntington Beach area."
Had a nice stay here. No frills place that is close to Huntington Beach area excitements. Kitchenette served us well as it had a full size fridge (stayed cold too!)
Response by Extended Stay America Orange County - Huntington Beach
Meredith - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I’m so pleased to hear that you enjoyed our clean rooms with fully equipped kitchens at a great value. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We look forward to hosting you again in the future!
Other trip Apr 22, 2014
meredith913
"Escrow break"
Overall the staff was helpful and courteous. Did find a used coffee filter in the coffee maker. Stairwells had a strange odor in them. Security at this hotel seemed fairly good and it was a good location. A little high priced for the room. Most likely would stay here again.
Response by Extended Stay America Orange County - Huntington Beach
James - I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I am glad to hear that you found our staff to be helpful and courteous during your stay. As well, I'm glad that you enjoyed our secure location. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America. We hope to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
2 night business trip Apr 16, 2014
"Nice location and room"
They were doing some construction in the lobby, but everything was still relatively clean and quiet. I recommend it.
Response by Extended Stay America Orange County - Huntington Beach
Carli - I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of our hotel. It's great to hear that you found our hotel to be clean and quiet despite our renovations. I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America. We hope to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Other trip Apr 19, 2014
Carli
"You get what you pay for"
Size of the room was the only good thing about this place. The room was not very clean.
Response by Extended Stay America Orange County - Huntington Beach
Thank you for the feedback about your stay at our hotel. I'm glad to hear that you were pleased with the size of your room. Still, I apologize that you were not satisfied with the cleanliness of your room. To make sure this doesn't happen again, I am going to be speaking with our housekeeping staff to review our cleaning standards and procedures. Thank your very much for providing us with your feedback. We hope to have the opportunity to provide you with a better experience in the future.
3 night trip Mar 26, 2014
"Nice staff and room"
It was a good stay. Nice guest service at desk. got to room and was very nice. Went to take a bath... black hairs around tub and floor. Now I know It is a small thing, but it should never be missed my cleaning crew and the boss should come in a double check the room.
Response by Extended Stay America Orange County - Huntington Beach
Dave - Thank you for your recent review of your stay. I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed our staff and our grab-and-go breakfast during your visit with us. As well, it's great to hear that the overall cleanliness of your room met your expectations. Still, I apologize that your bathtub was not fully cleaned prior to your arrival. I will be meeting with our housekeeping staff to ensure these issues do not continue in the future. Thank you again for your comments. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Other trip Mar 28, 2014
"Ok"
Will not stay there again hotel smell like smoke
Response by Extended Stay America Orange County - Huntington Beach
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am sorry to hear that your room smelled like smoke. I will be meeting with our housekeeping staff to ensure a deep clean is performed on your room so that your experience is not repeated. Thank you very much for providing us with your feedback. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay Hotels location in the future.
Other trip Mar 18, 2014
"Close to Seal beal area and Huntington Library."
The Hotel was a nice room/ studio, my nmain concerns were that the wall are thin and if you're on the 1st or 2nd floor better pray your neighbors are quiet or walk softly..No shampoo or complementary items and the breakfast is continental, not like the other place that say breakfast that would consist of a full breakfast.
Response by Extended Stay America Orange County - Huntington Beach
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. I apologize that you experienced some noise disturbance from neighboring guests. As well, I apologize that our grab-and-go breakfast did not meet your expectations. Your feedback will be helpful as we continue to improve our hotel. Please know that toiletries are available at the front desk upon request, should you need them in the future. I really appreciate you bringing these issues to my attention. We do hope that you will give us another opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you’re in the area.
Other trip Mar 18, 2014
Shelly
"Cutting every Corner"
Our major complaint was that we reported a used syringe in the parking lot on a friday to the front desk. It remained until Tuesday. Maybe it was just a careless diabetic that dropped their needle, maybe something else, but to allow that on their grounds for four days is 100% unacceptable. My rating is based mostly on this, but I feel that it is a VERY valid complaint considering what it was about. The "breakfast" shouldn't be allowed to be advertised as such. Coffee was decent, but an apple and a granola bar really shouldn't be advertised as breakfast. Housekeeping only comes once a week, and any more than that you are charged a fee. They advertise they have a fully stocked kitchenette in every room. Ours had one terrible pan, no pot, no knife, and only two sets of silverware and plates. They also do not provide soap for cleaning these sets but they state you are responsible for cleaning them. Curious. All in all it's just a place where the little things are lacking, safety is questionable, and every cuttable corner is cut.
9 night trip Feb 20, 2014
They only do room service if you are staying 7 nights or more which means you have to get fresh towels your self, I wasn't very happy happy about that.
4 night business trip Feb 14, 2014
"THE CUSTOMER IS ALWAYS WRONG"
This is the 3ard time I have stay, and each time I have requested an upper floor. Each time the personal at the hotel failed to read this request and I was assigned a lower floor. Even when I checked in early and requested that they change and give me an upper floor --- they could not be bothered to do so. WOW --- What kind of customer serbvice is that? This combined with many other items, shows me that the managment at this hotel just does not care. You are luck you have any stars at all.
1 night trip with friends Jan 25, 2014
MOZ
It was very nice at this hotel it was very close to everything in Huntington Beach. The staff were very nice and helpful! I would stay again.
Response by Extended Stay America Orange County - Huntington Beach
Patti - Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed our convenient location. We hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back in the future.
3 night business trip Jan 22, 2014
Patti
"Nice Quiet stay for the money"
This is an ok stay in HB for the money. If you want to be 10 minutes from the beach and away from the party crowds --- this is it.
1 night trip Nov 16, 2013
MOZ
"Safe, clean room"
This hotel is located in a safe area, the rooms are clean and comfortable. Nice to have a kitchen so plan to bring your breakfast and don't count on a continental breakfast. A few whole red apples, oranges, individual small packaged muffins and coffee is what they call continental.
1 night business trip Oct 12, 2013
Monika
"Not quite as good as before"
Have stayed here before on past business trips; it is my preferred hotel for these trips. It is very reasonably priced, and rooms are comfortable with good amenities. This time, however, was below par as the AC was not working well; as a result the room was hot and stuffy. Was a first floor room, so opening windows let in street / parking lot noise. They were a bit off their game on this trip; but will use them again in the future.
1 night trip Sep 22, 2013
"Not far from Huntington Beach"
I would recommended this hotel. They have full kitchen in the room. They also provide you pot,pan and silverware if you like to cook. The room is very comfortable. The only thing is they do not provide is room service if you stay less than 8 days. The staff are very nice and friendly. Overall, I would come back whenever I'm in town.
Response by Extended Stay America Orange County - Huntington Beach
Mike - The team and I appreciate your positive remarks regarding your stay. We are glad we were able to accommodate your needs and are happy to know you would consider returning to our hotel in the future. Thank you again, and we hope to be given the opportunity to welcome you back in the future!
Other trip Sep 16, 2013
"Worst ever had experience in my life"
This was worst ever had experience. Bad
1 night trip Aug 31, 2013
Take
"Hotel Noise"
We were satisfied with the hotel accommodations and cleanliness. Hotel met our needs but it seemed like the rooms were not well insulated from adjoining room noise. At 4:30AM someone leaving for the day was banging cabinets doors for about 20 minutes. I expect they were not fully cognizant of how much the noise traveled to the adjoining rooms but it was loud enough to wake us. We also would have preferred an A/C unit that would allow the fan to run continuously which would have drowned out the noise somewhat.
Response by Extended Stay America Orange County - Huntington Beach
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. Please accept our most sincere apologies for the noise disturbances you experienced from other guests. In response to this feedback, I will be speaking to my staff regarding this incident to ensure that we make ourselves more available to our guests and can monitor the halls more frequently for noise control. Still, I am glad that your room was clean and that you liked our hotels location. We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay Hotels location in the future.
Other trip Aug 23, 2013
"Not worth the rate"
I'm not too picky but......when I checked in there was dog hair all over the rug by the check in counter.....and I mean long and a lot. I'm a dog person but I don't think its sanitary. My room was ok except for the gum on the side of the nightstand.....gross! And when I pulled the comforter and sheets down there were 3 hairs in the bed. I understand they could have been stuck to the sheets even after being washed or they were the maids.....still really gross to see hair in your bed when its not yours! And my last complaint is the noise. I wished I was given a top floor because the person above me was a very heavy walker and I could hear snoring in the room next to me. Walls are thin!!!
Other trip Aug 22, 2013
Kris
"Convenient location, close to freeways, attraction"
Was very pleased with overall quality, service, and location. Pet friendly is a plus!
2 night trip Aug 16, 2013
"Nice hotel for long term stay"
This hotel is quite nice for individuals that have to stay more then a few days. There is a small kitchen that is quite useable. Room was clean and comfortable. On the downside the location is not the greatest, no where to walk around. Breakfast is NOT good, just coffee really.
Other trip Aug 1, 2013
Completely satisfied, about 9 miles from the pier, beach, farmers market and restaurants. Only thing is beds were small for the room, don't think they were queen size.
1 night trip with friends Jun 22, 2013
Sena
"Worst stay ever"
I reserved a non smoking but they upgraded me to a smoking. Put me in a whole different room that I absolutly didn't want want. Staff is not professional or nice. Room wasn't to clean. Lots of noise.
Response by Extended Stay America Orange County - Huntington Beach
Gina - I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. I am very sorry that we were unable to provide you with the room type you requested. Due to being overbooked, this was one of the only rooms we had available. As well, I will also be speaking to the front desk about the level of customer service they provided to you. I apologize that they were unprofessional. Thank you again for providing us with your feedback. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.
Other trip Jun 10, 2013
Gina
"not a fan."
I was unaware there would be no housekeeping unless you stay for 7 days! We had no towels Friday night when we checked in and they were hesitant on giving me more when I asked. The toilet made lots of loud bubbling noises that kept me up at night and I had a spider in my bed. The one measly blanket had visible stains and was paper thin. Not many positives other than the maintenance man was very helpful. The location was nice and the exterior was pleasant as well.
Response by Extended Stay America Orange County - Huntington Beach
Jennifer - I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. I am sorry that the front desk staff did not make you aware of our housekeeping policy at check-in. As the new hotel manager for this particular property, I can assure you that I have coached my staff on the importance of providing great customer service and on communication with our guests. As well, I am going to work with our housekeeping staff to improve our cleaning procedures. I really appreciate you bringing this to our attention. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope we have the opportunity to see you again in the future.
Other trip Jun 4, 2013
jennifer
"Extended Stay - Huntington Beach, CA"
The room was clean and comfortable. The staff was friendly and helpful. Location was not the greatest, but you could get to things without a lot of trouble. TV channels were okay. If you like sports it is good.
2 night trip May 31, 2013
Rick W
"Wish I'd read the reviews"
Read a review that someone had been sent to a dirty room and that the place smelled. But on the outside it looked great. So I gave it a shot. Imagine my surprise when I walked in my room to see dirty dishes, towels on the floor and unmade beds. How does a room show up as available to check in but somehow no one cleaned it? So they ask me to wait in lobby while they looked at another room. The desk clerk is gone a long time and then takes a cleaning bottle with us as she takes me to the new room, saying she needs to spot clean a little. She cleaned the bathroom a little while I waited. I honestly feel like she had made the beds while I was waiting in the lobby. I sort of didn't feel like the room had been properly cleaned. I didn't even want to sleep on the sheets. I checked out as soon as I could in the morning. Also, no hot breakfast. And no juice. I wouldn't stay there again. The positive I'll say is that the desk clerk and the manager were both very friendly and welcoming.
1 night trip Apr 24, 2013
DK
Did not get what I asked for. To be anywhere but the first floor. Room ok size good location close to the beaches and great Westminster Mall. Room could be cleaner and Maid service better. Dont give out towels with holes. Clean out cabinets when someone leaves. VERY poor breakfast. Front desk was polite and friendly. Have enough dishes in the room. Updated faucet needed.
3 night trip with friends Apr 10, 2013
Gabi
"Not returning"
Very limited resources. Grab and Go breakfast is ridiculous. The gentleman working was VERY sloppy. clothes wrinkled vest too small, pants too big. No personality what so ever. He was also in the parking lot arguing with one of the customers (I'm assuming). They were trying to drive away and he was still talking with them with another party. There is no pool or spa, which I did expect, especially in an extended stay. No CD/DVD player. Radio kinda worked.
Other trip Apr 15, 2013
"second stay"
We stayed at the hotel when our house was termite tented.This was our second stay. Had to go to front desk to get bar of soap. Little details like having travel soap and shampoo would make a difference. Room was clean and staff was courteous. Would stay here again.
Response by Extended Stay America Orange County - Huntington Beach
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and our staff was courteous to you. I apologize that we were unable to offer you shampoo. Upon request, we do have some available at the Front Desk. Once more, thank you for posting your review. We look forward to having you visit with us again in the future.
Other trip Apr 1, 2013
"Bad experience."
We have stayed at this property before, but this time, it was extremely disappointing, even for an extended stay. "Grab n Go" breakfast was dismal at best, and when food items or coffee condiments ran out, they were not replenished. Housekeeping service, unlike other extended stays, is every 8 DAYS. We stayed for 1 week, and a little sprucing up would have been nice. Clean towels were hard to get because they were being laundered, so we just went without on most days. The beds were uncomfortable and aged, the carpet stained and in poor shape, the towels were shredding in places, the bathroom faucet dripped, the ironing board literally fell apart while in use, and there was no TV information or guide in the room. No pool, hot-tub, work-out room or beach view. There are many other places in Huntington Beach which have more amenities and are closer to the beach. We will definitely be staying somewhere else next time.
Other trip Mar 24, 2013
Marci
"Not fancy, but a good business hotel"
Returning customer. Very convenient to my work location. Room not fancy, but comfortable. Had a kitchen, refrigerator, etc., so would be good for a long stay. It's not Embassy Suites, but was good quality and service for the price charged. Will definitely use them again in the future.
1 night business trip Mar 14, 2013
"Well run budget hotel"
This is a well run budget hotel. I t was wellkept, and I was able to cook all my meals in the room. All of the staff were very friendly. The only drawback was the location. It took us twenty minutes to get to our daily clinic appointment. It was quiet.
Other trip Mar 10, 2013
Ed
"Good Value"
Well kept property next to Boeing corporate office, clean rooms and helpful staff. Not real close to anything but 10 to 20 minutes to most everything in Orange County. Hotel is set up for longer stays but our two nights were very comfortable.
Other trip Feb 19, 2013
"dirty faucet, broken refrigerator"
The in-room refrigerator sounds like a broken motorcycle, wash sink faucet is rusty and dirty. Owner (manager) does not care nor offer a practical solution, kind of, you book the room, if it's a bad equipped or dirty or noisy, you stuck with it or loose your money attitude!
1 night trip Feb 15, 2013
Lana
"NIce staff"
The staff was really nice but the hotel needed some upgrades. I only could get a smoking room. The entire floor reeked of smoke. The kitchen was stoked with the bare minimum. The pan was not clean and covered in grease. For the price I was expecting a little more out of the kitchenette.
1 night trip with friends Feb 2, 2013
"Good Place"
Nice room with a kitchenette and full size refrig. Good place to stay for a week. Not too fancy but clean. Check your room for towels when you check in. Mine didn't have any.
1 night trip Jan 18, 2013
jake
One night stay for next day early business meeting. Not "ritzy," but very comfortable and very well set up for an extended stay (refrig, microwave, kitchenette, etc.). Very late arrival, but was checked in very quickly.
1 night business trip Dec 18, 2012
JGB
"Excellent Service"
We selected Extended Stay because it had a kitchen we needed so care giver could prepare meals. My father is bed ridden with 24 hour care. His home needed to be tented for termites for 4 days. We had to bring in hospital bed for his stay. The staff went above and beyond to give the care giver and my father the room they needed and prepared the room to accommodate the bed. They also handled bed delivery and pickup, along with later check out.
4 night trip Dec 7, 2012
"A Fine hotel"
I've stayed here often and it is a very nice hotel, with minimal services. Suits me just fine.
2 night trip Oct 30, 2012
Stiletto
"Plunge it yourself?! WORST HOTEL SERVICE"
This is an Extended Stay meant for the Boeing buildings in the area. There are no on-site amenities. There is no store, restaurant or other commercial businesses nearby. Post check-in, we noticed that there was only 1 towel in the bathroom, my BF went to the front desk for another towel: we were told all the hotels' towels are in the laundry: come back before you shower. WHAT?! Then, we had an issue with the toilet backing up after its first use. My BF went to the front desk and came back in the room with a PLUNGER in his hand. Yes, the front desk girl handed him a plunger & a plastic bag-instructing him to return the plunger in the bag so she didn't have to handle it! WHAT?! I went back to the front desk to also report that our room had no handsoap. Or coffee for the coffee pot... that's when I figured out that we were given a USED room. One towel? No soap bars? No single coffee baggie? Hm?! So, when I asked for a solution, I was told that there is no maintenance staff on the weekend. She looked at me like I was supposed to use the sink for the remainder of my stay. She told me to come back later (maybe when the towels were out of the dryer, so I could help fold them). She eventually gave me the room next door. The new room had three towels, two bars of soap and a coffee baggie, like it was supposed to. This was not a hard situation for front desk girl to handle, but when it is done poorly, it will get a write up like this instantly.
Other trip Oct 15, 2012
Gitta
"The rooms need update"
The sink looks really old/dirty. The bathroom floor sticky. The hallways smell like smoke.
1 night family trip Sep 8, 2012
PS
"No comment"
Breakfast was a little skimpy. Bed was good. Room was quiet.
Other trip Sep 4, 2012
DJ

"Satisfied"
Basically you get what you pay for. Met our expectations. Only setback is the room cleaning did not take place as promised.
Response by Extended Stay America Orange County - Huntington Beach
Thank you so much for posting a review of our hotel. We're glad that you enjoyed our location and that you had a pleasant stay; however, we apologize that your room was not cleaned when you expected. We will review your feedback with our staff to make sure this does not happen again. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to the area.
Other trip Jul 3, 2014
SG

"친절한 staff"
주변 편의시설이 없어 불편하긴 하나 차가 있으면 큰 문제가 되지 않습니다 다만 아침식사는 커피와 마켓에서 파는 머핀과 시리얼, 사과 오렌지입니다 아이에게 요리를 해주고 싶어서 3박을 했기에 큰 불만은 없습니다 스텝은 많이 친절하며 적극적으로 도와주려고 합니다 시설은 좀 낡았고 수건은 거칠어져 있습니다
1 night family trip Jul 21, 2015
Hyunmi
KR
"快適な生活とキッチン"
 出張で滞在しました。キッチンがついているので、自炊に便利です。洗剤もリクエストすれば持ってきてくれました。
2 night business trip Aug 12, 2014
JP
"3日以上の滞在ならば・・・"
LAXから車で Car pool利用で 50分前後。 FWY405から22乗り換え 出口からは ほど近く分かりやすい立地 しかしサンタモニカやトーランスなどの様に 日本的感覚の近隣には スーパーマーケットなども無いので 移動時間を計算に入れておく必要はあり。 キッチン完備ですが、鍋2個 皿は4種類各種2枚程度、まな板、カトラリー(ナイフとかフォークとかスプーン)、食器洗剤(1回分 正し、言えば追加で貰える)はありましたが、「包丁」、「スポンジ」は無いので購入。勿論 基礎調味料はありません。 問題点としては 今回 5日の滞在の中に 「ルームクリーニングサービス」は入って無く シーツはフロントに 自分で剥がして持って行き自分で交換、 掃除機も頼まないと掛けてくれないので 英語でお願い出来ない人は ちょっと苦労するかも・・・ (WiFiはチャックイン時にパスワードを貰えるので 携帯の翻訳サイトで訳して見せれば問題ないですが・・)  ロングビーチ以南に用事がある人には良いですが、それ以外は 渋滞などもあるのでお薦めしません。 その変わり ロングビーチ以南のアクセスはダーディナや トーランスとかサンペドロに滞在するよりポテンシャルは 数段高いです。
5 night trip Sep 11, 2013
JP
"Prima hotel"
Prima echter het ontbijt stelde niet veel voor.
2 night trip Aug 15, 2013
oosthoff
NL
"Excelente!"
Muy agradable, muchas gracias.
1 night trip with friends Jan 25, 2013