All hotels in Dania Beach, Florida, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here151 Sw 18th Ct, Dania Beach, FL, 33004, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9485

"Excellent shopping and restaurant area"
Just what a doctor order...a peaceful getaway.
3 night romance trip Jul 29, 2014
Mark Ferguson
The hotel was crowded but check in was quick and smooth. Daily free breakfast buffet was great. Staff was pleasant and we were always greeted with a smile and a good morning. Room was clean and comfortable. There were plenty of restaurants and things to do close by.
2 night trip Jul 25, 2014
Very clean & very spacious room & lots of restaurants nearby
1 night business trip Jul 25, 2014
Monica
"Wonderful close to a plaza"
Beautiful! Complimentary breakfast every morning, trust me you don't want anything better than this! The popular stores such as old navy and popular restaurants such as taco bell, MacDonald and Red Lobster are close. Love it!
Other trip Jul 23, 2014
"Location was good for our needs"
Hotel staff were very attentive, room was comfortable, location suited our needs, pool was small and water was a funky color - did not use.
4 night family trip Jun 28, 2014
"Short EXCELLENT Stay!"
This hotel was right off of I-95, across the street from a shopping plaza, and 30 minutes from Miami Beach! All the staff were really accomodating and the FREE BREAKFAST had the most variety I've seen at an hotel.The rooms were bigger than I thought and the bed linens were comfy. Definitely staying here again my next trip to Miami! I enjoyed every moment!
2 night trip Jun 25, 2014
Crystal
If you're looking for a good place to eat, the nearest place is a $25-30 cab ride
Other trip Jul 1, 2014
"Great hotel for pre cruise stay"
Excellent rooms and facilities. Airport pick up, Port Everglades drop off. Great breakfast
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
Fiona
"I don't recommed this Marriot!"
The hotel was okay, however, I reserved a suite because we had another adult person with us. When the sofa bed was opened up it was pretty difficult to navigate in the room - a rather cramped suite. There was a nice pool and it was hot so we all went to the pool. The hotel staff said the pool closed at 11 pm. After we went back to our room (which was the 4th floor overlooking the pool). There was a group directly under our room with a radio other such device and they had it cranked pretty loud with some hip-hop artist. It was well after 11 pm and it took two calls to the front desk to have them turn it down, Afterwards, the group was talking so loud, debating etc. We finally went to sleep well after midnight and had to get up early to catch a flight. I should also add the location was so near the freeway that there was a lot of traffic noise.
1 night trip Jun 9, 2014
"Our pre-cruise hotel"
Had a little trouble w/ airport shuttle... 1) we arrived at a different terminal than normal for our airlines & it wasn't related to the driver 2) he arrived 5 mins sooner than estimated & had to continue on. Attempt #2: Neighboring hotel shuttle was in the area & we were given the description of the shuttle & drivers name, we also explained Terminal 3 vs. 4. On the look out, we jumped & flagged the shuttle as he passed us without slowing down. Attempt #3: Got the "the driver was there and couldn't find you but we'll send another shuttle again" story. 30 mins later, I get a call from the shuttle saying they are at the pick up point and can't see me. I stayed on the phone until we played the "do you see me now" game as they were at terminal 4 and had to circle around. Total time from my initial call to stepping onto the spacious, air-conditioned Mercedes Benz shuttle = 115 mins. AWKWARD shuttle ride to the hotel because we were all irritated & I understood everything being said about us as I'm bilingual... Thankfully, they gave us an early check in. I frequent the marriott chains often and I know this shuttle experience was an isolated incidence. Once checked in, all of our expectations were met & the countdown for our vacation cruise was on.
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
Sr. Cruiser
"Nice hotel, renovations in progress"
The hotel had renovations in progress and the odor of paint was strong especially out in the hall! They were working on our room repairing what looked like water damage in the ceiling. The breakfast was very nice and provided free transportation from the airport and to the cruise ship.
Other trip May 30, 2014
Phill
"Was a horrible value for 139, 69 would have agreed"
Rooms old rough sheets dirty halls not a real suite as we. Had 2 couples and there is only a half wall bathrooms dated. Not worth anywhere near 139!
Other trip May 23, 2014
"bed was comfortable-breakfast was good"
hotel going through remodel-noisy and dirty in areas
Other trip May 17, 2014
"Great Staff!"
Since we had a very early flight and would miss breakfast, they fixed us a 'to go' bag of bananas, apple and muffin! Quite Nice and very appericated!
Other trip May 10, 2014
Char
"Convenient hotel, near Cruiseport and Airport."
Very efficient staff at a busy time when we arrived. Accommodating even though we arrived early. Free airport shuttle service every hour. The bed was comfortable but the pull out couch was severely lacking in size and comfort for my 2 teenage boys. We were there for 1 night and it served our needs.
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
"Great location, clean, amazing service"
If i'll be in the area, for sure i will select it again.
1 night trip Apr 15, 2014
"Good service, spacious room"
We got a good sized double room with excellent customer service especially the breakfast people.
Other trip Apr 16, 2014
Lien
"Nice hotel. Close to stores you can use in case y"
Good experience. Would recommend this hotel for anyone going on a cruise ship.
Other trip Mar 28, 2014
"Great Hotel!!!!!"
It was great, free airport shuttle, free wifi & use of their computers and printers. They also have free breakfast, not just pastries. A real breakfast!!! The staff as very nice and helpful. The rooms are nice with fridge & microwaves in them. The hotel was clean!!!The pool was awesome!!!! I definitely recommend this hotel
Other trip Mar 26, 2014
Nicole
"vacation retreat"
Overall the springhill suites was a great hotel stop for us. Convenient to our cruise port and excellent service. We had a great time utilizing the swimming pool. However the room was a little on the pricey side due to the fact that we are next to the airport and cruise port. Overall we had no issues.
1 night business trip Feb 20, 2014
kent
"Good place to say before cruising"
We stayed here the night before leaving on a cruise. The staff was very friendly and helpful. They gave us directions on how to get to stores to buy last minute things before the cruise. The beds were very comfortable. The only complaint I had was the free shuttle to the port. We could board as early as 11, but the first shuttle to the airport didn't leave until 1:00. I would have liked to been able to leave earlier - but hey, it was complimentary, so I guess I can't complain too much.
1 night trip Jan 31, 2014
Margaret
"Never Again"
Always thought Marriott hotels were nice but this one proves you should never judge a hotel by it name. Was unable to get in my room so had to drag my luggage back down from the 7th floor only to be informed that it may one of the rooms that you have to push the door handle up, and that was indeed the problem which needs to be corrected. Front desk did not provide the wifi code at time of check so tried to call front desk and surprise another thing that didn't work. Though in the process of renovations based on the look still have a long way to go. All of what little tv channels they have are analog with snowy picture, I mean really. Way over priced for at best a two star hotel. I come to the Fort Lauderdale area four to five times a year for work and can say I will not be staying here again. Regards, Vicky Thomas
4 night business trip Feb 10, 2014
"vacation"
hotel was very clean and comfortable,the only thing i did not like was they don't have a bar or restaurant,had to take cab to restaurant
Other trip Feb 10, 2014
Don
"Excellent stay prior to my cruise"
I appreciated that the hotel was close to restaurants and provided a shuttle from the airport and to the cruise docks.
Other trip Jan 26, 2014
H
excellent
Other trip Jan 25, 2014
Would stay at a Springs Hill Suites in the future. Was very nice
1 night family trip Jan 12, 2014
"Horrible experience"
They are not professional. This is not a hotel to stay at if you are on business or family vacation. The hotel was undergoing construction and did not notify guests. They had a fire drill and a lady with her baby ran out the hotel exit fire escape due to not receiving the notice of the fire drill. "Embrassing" I contacted corporate of my horrible experience I will never stay there. Staff not friendly horrible experience. Do not select Mariott
Other trip Nov 22, 2013
I
"Convenient to airport and cruise ships."
We needed to stay here before and after going on the a cruise, and we found the location very convenient. They have a free shuttle to and from the airport. However, the shuttle to the cruise ship is only one way, you have to pay for your way back after your cruise. We were not looking for luxury or amenities - and that's probably a good thing because this hotel doesn't offer either! It was adequate for our needs. The staff was very friendly and helpful. They were very likely to strike up a conversation, ask how we were doing, or inquire if we needed anything. The room layout was comfortable. There was a small store on the premises with soft drinks, beer/wine, snacks, candy, food staples, etc. There are several eating establishments and a large mall within walking distance. The dining choices range from McDonald's to a kosher café to a pub. The hotel is undergoing renovations in the reception area and so it was quite noisy there during the day. I understand, however, that this needs to be done every so often, and I'm sure that it will improve the ambience when the lobby is redone. The pool and hot tub were okay. The room was superficially clean but somewhat dingy. The breakfast was okay, but I'm often not a big fan of that type of breakfast!
Other trip Nov 20, 2013
Cathy
"Convenient to cruise port."
Good overnight stay. The hotel had a shuttle from the airport but had to phone for a pickup. There was a shuttle to the cruise port also.
Other trip Nov 15, 2013
Nicole
"Many amenities"
The Springhill Suites was a very nice hotel with many amenities. Our only problem was; there was a bug in the night table drawer (3/4"). That was creepy, but we did not think the room was dirty. Glad we didn't find it until the morning we were leaving. I would have had a difficult time sleeping there.
1 night trip Oct 20, 2013
Don
"Amenities were excellent"
They picked us up from the airport. A very nice complimentary breakfast. We were taken to the cruise ship and on our return took us back to the airport.
1 night trip Oct 9, 2013
Alma
"Close to shopping plaza"
I was quite amazed that although it is so near the highway the hotel is very cozy and the noise was not heard. There is a great plaza across the street that has such a variety of stores and all imagined needs and wants were appeased. There is also a range of different eateries in the area. I was given a very warm greeting upon arrival and throughout the stay the staff were very accommodating. Can't wait to return next vacation.
Other trip Aug 31, 2013
Erica
"First Time"
This was my first time at this hotel. Very clean ! Bed VERY comfortable ! Room smelt fresh. Common areas very tidy ! Pool was really nice ! Not real huge , yet plenty of room ! I would stay again .
2 night business trip Aug 10, 2013
The Kid
"Ok for one night stay before cruise"
We arrived at FLL airport around 10 pm, called the hotel. The driver got there just in time when we walked to the shuttle parking. Hotel is 15-20 min away. Checked in was quick, elevator was very slow. But it was fine until the next morning. All cruisers were getting ready to go and one slow elevator wasnt fast and big enough to accomodate luggages and customers ( the other elevator broken btw). My husband carried the luggages using the stair which was an emergency exit, then re- entered the lobby through a chaotic small breakfast room (there was stair next to elevator but only go to level 2 ?!?.....not sure why it there). I had stroller with my two children, so must wait for elevator. Ended up getting in going up then down, by the time it got to my level, it was already full. But that was fine since we had an amber time before our time for shuttle. Breakfast: nothing much and special, staffs couldn't keep up with filling up the food, even with small box of cereals. We had to asked for it. I would not bother with breakfast. Overall, I would stay again for cruise, great free shuttles from airport and to port. Didn't arrange shuttle with the hotel from port back to FLL airport, but taxi only cost us family of six $15.
1 night family trip Aug 3, 2013
Hoang
"Terrible noisy. close to highway"
I could not sleep all night. It feels like having a bed in the middle of the highway. I only slept for few minutes with the TV on.
Other trip Aug 9, 2013
Ivonne
"The Hotel was fit for our purpose"
The stand out thing about our stay was the Staff , There was one in particular Christie who was very nice , genuine ,helpful . The Manager seemed a nice Guy too in a genuine way .
Other trip Aug 6, 2013
This is a great hotel in Ft. Lauderdale. We only stayed overnight on our way to the Port of Miami for a cruise. I highly recommend it. Lydia was very helpful in getting us in our rooms since we arrived early.
1 night family trip Jul 28, 2013
Clean, friendly staff I enjoyed my stay. Would stay there again
1 night family trip Jul 28, 2013
A WALLACE
"Nice hotel but Noisy"
The hotel itself was fine; however there was a family reunion/large group that was noisy, especially the large group next door to me. Also the trash dumpsters outside were emptied at 5am and were extremly noisy. Also the shower was handicap and the whole thing fell on me when the shower was turned on.
Other trip Jul 15, 2013
"would stay again"
rooms and furnishings dated and worn but great staff, great breakfast, and beautiful pool
Other trip Jul 11, 2013
Li
"Absolute value for money"
This hotel was extremely impressive. the service was very good and the rooms and surroundings were clean and well kept. highly recommend. I will visit next time
3 night trip Jul 4, 2013
djay
The staff was extremely friendly and the hotel was clean and very comfortable.
1 night trip Jun 29, 2013
"Stayed for one night"
Very nice hotel, only stayed for one night. Very friendly staff. Breakfast buffet was very good with a good selection.
Other trip Jul 2, 2013
"Great to stay for before or after cruise"
The staff was great! No charge to Port but there is a charge to get back $10 a person. Also a parking fee of only $5 a day! Next to food and shopping (accross the street).
1 night trip Jun 7, 2013
"Great place...good breakfast...close to airport!"
Great place, close to airport and they gave us nice recommendations for dinner!
Other trip Jun 14, 2013
Peggy
"Great Location and Very Comfortable"
Lots of places to eat near by. Very close to the airport. Comfortable beds and good service.
1 night family trip Jun 8, 2013
Dusten
"Highly recommend this hotel!!!"
Great location, offers free transfers from airport and to ports for cruise, also offers transports to area locations if needed, but honestly there is so much close to the hotel that it's not needed!! Lots of restaurants and shopping for incidentals, ie. K-Mart, liquor store, marshalls etc. Staff offers great suggestions, very friendly and actually they go out of their way to make your stay great!! Well stocked and big variety for their breakfast which is included in hotel fee. Also they offer transport from cruise port to airport for a minimal fee which was fantastic for us, we literally got off the ship and to the airport in no time at all.
Other trip May 28, 2013
Heidi
"Nice place to stay for a day or two"
Overall stay great - but rooms need some cleaning and curtains washed/replaced. Door would have to be forced to shut.
Other trip May 6, 2013
"EARLY CHECK IN"
I just wanted to say the our stay at the Springhill Suites was fabulous! Beautiful clean pool and hot tub 15 min cab ride to the beach $20 each way. They let us check in at 11am which was excellent because we have a 1 year old and were worried what we would do until 4 pm. I highly reccomend this place to anyone. I will say this the breakfast doesn't start until about 6:30 - 7am so we did miss out on that but when we got there at 11 there were still a few things left for the kids to snack on and they had complimentary cold water and lemonade all day ... Also free chocolate chip cookies! After being on a over crowded Disney cruise for 5 days this was a great place to stretch out and relax!!!
1 night trip Apr 27, 2013
Amber
"Great place and pleasant stsaff"
Over the past 6 years I have to go to Ft Lauderdale at least 5 to 6 times a year on business and have always stayed here and found the hotel to be a great place and the staff to be very friendly and helpful. I would recommend this hotel to everyone.
Other trip Apr 23, 2013