All hotels in Prague, Czech Republic
Panska 12, Prague, 11121, Czech Republic, ‏‎800-491-6126

"quite neighborhood ,good location, decor ???"
We had a great stay at this hotel. The conceirge were very helpful, informative. Hotel within walking distance of everything and quite at night. Longest distance to charles bridge but is a 15 - 20 minutes walk and beautiful surrounding as you walk. The only negative for me is the decoration. RED RED, not very elegant for my taste, not a definitive style of decor. Enjoy Prague, a beautiful city, try to attend a concert at the Rudolfiln and local churches.
5 night trip Oct 16, 2012
"Hotel Palace Praha"
I wish Prague could improve their customer service. Seems like it's absent as a fact. Otherwise everything has been great. But Customer service absent everywhere not only in this hotel. : )
Other trip Sep 30, 2012
we had a nice time apart from the first night. We arrived in the hotel 11 pm tired from our trip only to find out they give out our room. I paid the whole 4 night stay up front to hotels.com. And we were transferred to a city hotel nearby which we find not of the same value as we expected. There are call cards advertised in the elevators for prostitues and night clubs . Unfortunately as well I left a very nice and personal Loccitane body wash which i just bought from UK and my zara shoes in the room. Less than 12 hours when i find out and I return immediately and they said they couldn't find them. and the room was already occupied. And because of that experience I wouldn't recommend this hotel.
Romance trip Sep 24, 2012
Islander

"Great value"
Very clean and comfortable. Breakfast excellent with every choice you could want.grat
2 night romance trip Aug 2, 2015
geoff
"Old World Elegance"
Fantastic hotel, courteous and approachable staff. Everything is meticulously clean and the decor is beautiful. Old world elegance. Highly recommend to anyone staying in Prague - this is the place to stay!!!
1 night trip with friends Jul 12, 2015
Lyubov
"Quality Hotel, Excellent Service"
One of the best hotel in Prague with great rooms and superb breakfast. Will come back again.
1 night trip with friends Jun 15, 2015
SG
"Enjoyable Stay"
everything was great, except the wifi came and go in the room
3 night family trip May 22, 2015
ROMI
"Perfect place"
M'y Daughter and I spent 2 nights in this lovely hotel. It was just perfect, big room spotlessly clean. The staff were very accommodating in so many ways. It is very close to the centre (5 minutes walk from the clock) but in a quiet street. The breakfast buffet is fantastic, a huge amount of choice, plus a fresh omelette bar, when I asked for gluten free bread they went to the bakery there and then to buy it for me. The café is lovely and cosy, the walls are covered with portraits of celebrities who stayed there. You can either eat at the café (delicious) or eat at the amazing restaurant (first class service and high quality delicious food). All in all the hotel was a perfect calm retreat from the busy streets of Prague. I would go back anytime.
Other trip Apr 17, 2015
Isa
"Art Nauvoeu Palace"
Very good location. Waking distance to old town square
2 night family trip Apr 10, 2015
IN
"An excellent luxury hotel"
I would like to recommend this superb luxury hotel for its excellent service across the board. Their concierge staff were especially helpful in suggesting the best restaurants and attractions on a daily basis. They even arranged for us to be picked up from the airport by their efficient limousine service at an extra charge. The accommodation was luxurious and very comfortable. Their full American breakfast was delicious, varied and plentiful. Their restaurant was also second to none and very reasonably priced. The hotel's location is conveniently 10 minutes walking distance away from Old Town Square and Wenceslas Square. Lastly, one of their best selling points is that their staff, be they housekeeping, reception, catering, drivers or porters, are polite and helpful, which makes you feel safe and welcome at all times.
4 night family trip Mar 28, 2015
Arthur
"Great hotel centrally situated."
The hotel is beautifully decorated with very friendly staff, excellent food and very spacious rooms. Its location near the border of the New and Old Towns made it very convenient for walking to all the main sites apart from the Castle which is easily reached by tram. The choice of breakfasts was amazing and very well prepared and displayed.
Other trip Apr 1, 2015
"Art Nouveau Palace Hotel Prague"
Brilliant Hotel, wonderful Art Nouveau detail everywhere, it is stunning, spotlessly clean, spacious and in first class order. Staff are helpful, friendly and welcoming. Also very competent. Rooms and fitting are of a very high standard. The buffet breakfast is excellent, great choice, great quality, great service. It is situated near Wenceslas Square and shopping. Can't fault it.
Other trip Mar 13, 2015
Ross
"A great find!"
Great hotel in fantastic location. Rooms spacious & comfortable, excellent breakfast included & staff very helpful.
3 night romance trip Mar 6, 2015
Maree
"A good central location for a short break."
Our hotel had a good central location with helpful staff. We arrived during the morning and they accepted our luggage allowing us to explore nearby Prague. Eating out is generally good value and there are lots of places to choose from. The castle complex is worth a visit but go to the top end and walk down. We bought a three day public transport pass in the airport which enabled us to move freely around the city at our leisure getting off to explore places like the castle or the various squares and markets. The main museum is closed for the next 5 years for a major upgrade but there are lots of galleries and churches to visit as well. Most folk speak either good English or understand it well and they were invariably helpful.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
Martin
"Nice hotel with bad internet"
Nice hotel with good location to shopping and eating. Hotel gives a feeling of old time. Smoking can still be smelled in rooms, lift etc. even it is a smokefree hotel. Internet connection really bad! Difficult to run the office work.
1 night business trip Feb 17, 2015
Jesper
"Good hotel close to main attractions"
Hotel staff very helpful and always available. Breakfast fantastic and available 6.30 to 10.30am. Room very comfortable, enjoyable stay and would return to Hotel when next in Prague.
Other trip Feb 4, 2015
Cathy
"All things great ..."
Good location, just off Wenceslas Square. Friendly, helpful staff. Comfortable rooms. Extensive breakfast selection. Would definitely use again !
Other trip Jan 9, 2015
myself
"Excellent city centre hotel."
Booked this hotel last minute and was pleasantly surprised to find an authentic 'old-fashioned' hotel. Not the sort where everything seems old, but the sort that cares about it's customers and provides all of the services. The restaurant was quiet but the food quality and service was excellent, really recommended. Close to the shopping areas and not to far from the tourist spots. Only a short break but a great hotel.
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
"Good quality hotel in ideal location"
My wife and I recently stayed 4 nights at this hotel, staying in a superior double room. The room was reasonably good in this 5 star hotel, with flat screen TV (although very limited channels and only 2 in English), tea/coffee making facilities and mini bar (quite expensive even just for water). The bathroom was quite opulent with plenty of marble, brass and chrome fittings in an art deco style. The room was exceptionally clean and I'd stay here again. Whilst I'm sure they had better rooms than my wife and I, Steven Spielburg, Cher, Jeremy Irons, Pele, Miss World and the Pet Shop Boys have all stayed at the Palace. If it's good enough for them, it was certainly good enough for me. The best thiong about the hotel is it's location as others have commented. It is only 50 metres from Wenceslas Square and about 10 minutes easy walk to the Old Town. All Prague's main attractions are only a short walk away. If you can get a good price on this hotel, I'd suggest giving it a go you won't be disappointed.
Other trip Dec 14, 2014
"Christmas in Prague"
We went to the Christmas markets and switching on of the Christmas Tree.The staff were excellent in every department. The hotel is old school but very tasteful with amazing chandeliers!! Good central position would definitely recommend it
2 night trip with friends Nov 28, 2014
Marianna
"Palace Hotel"
It was a very nice stay in a very friendly and comfortable hotel
3 night family trip Oct 26, 2014
Frances
"A Great Hotel"
I couldn't have picked a better hotel for our Prague visit. We were so close to everything. Less than 5 mins from Wenceslas Sq another 2or3 mins from the Main Sq. From there you have easy access to all the attractions. The hotel is very welcoming and the staff are extremely helpful. We didn't eat in the restaurant but we did have a light meal in the bar area which was excellent. We also went to the opera and had the hotel arrange transport to and from the theatre just perfect. I would so recommend this hotel to all our family and friends.
Other trip Oct 28, 2014
Helen
"Great location and choice of breakfast"
Very friendly staff and all you need a central hotel .
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
sarah
"The cent Art Nouveau Palace Hotel - Superb!"
From the moment we arrived we were impressed with the excellent staff, the superb decor, central location and the best breakfast we have had in any hotel. Our room was comfortable, quiet and had everything we could possibly have needed. We were there for four nights and would have loved to have stayed longer. We will be back!
Other trip Oct 10, 2014
Sylvia
Located close to the shopping district. Very comfortable rooms and a lot of space. Excellent service.
3 night trip Sep 15, 2014
IN
"Central to everywhere"
My stay at this beautiful hotel was fabulous. The only thing i could fault was breakfast. I went down for my first breakfast and found the scrambled eggs sloppy and no taste no beans tomatoes. The juice glasses were just out of dish washer so were red hot. Basically not my taste so did not go for breakfast again. But the food in cafe is wonderful.
Other trip Sep 11, 2014
KAREN
"Not really a 5 star hotel but good breakfast"
parking was 30€/ day but in very shady looking garage. could not get car out because was blocked in by other cars, had to wait a long time for someone to drive it out of the way. rooms are very small, and small windows, no gym/ pool facilities at hotel (only sauna). very good buffet breakfast with lots of variety.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
"jewel in the crown"
Magnificent hotel friendly staff breakfast to die for beautiful room what more can i say about this hotel great location just a short walk from wenceslas square I took my wife there for her birthday and she was overjoyedI would recommend this hotel to anybody who is thinking of going to Prague to stay here
3 night romance trip Aug 24, 2014
Brian Davies
"Nice hotel. Clean. Comfy beds."
The hotel is very nice and clean. Breakfast is delicious. Quality of hotel service could have been better. The first person who checked us in was very welcoming. On the second day I asked to change the sheets (because the baby put chocolate on it) and towels and left the sign - but it was not done. It was also disturbing that while I was talking to the clerk, she took the phone and started talking to someone in Czheck, without acknowledging my request. In general, I would recommend this hotel to my friends. For a five star hotel, quality of service could be better.
2 night family trip Jul 17, 2014
Asel
"Great hotel, fantastic location & friendly staff"
Clean rooms, friendly hotel, well-located, restaurant looked good value, breakfast was very good - large selection of high-quality food with eggs cooked to order, although the bacon was woeful and looked like it had been boiled in treacle.
2 night trip Jul 18, 2014
adamm
"Pleasantly Surprised"
A classic interior design which is not usually my style however the quality of the decor, finishes, furniture is high, service very good and breakfast was excellent. My friend and I stayed in a twin room and compared to other hotels on our trip, this room was spacious enough that weren't sleeping side by side. Location is very good. Everything is walkable. Good value compared to other hotels. Will definitely recommend this hotel.
1 night trip with friends Jul 11, 2014
"Great hotel cental to every thing"
Prague is in my top 5 cities. Fab 4 day stay sight seeing eating and making merry. Would recommend to anybody, families, couples, singles or groups.
Other trip Jul 15, 2014
jalubi babi
"Accessible hotel in Prague"
As a wheelchair user I was very pleased with the accessibility of the hotel. There was plenty of space in the bedroom and a large, uncluttered luxury bathroom with large accessible basin, roll-in shower area and plenty of safety handles.
Other trip Jul 1, 2014
Graham
"Very convience hotel!"
Easy to access, good service and breakfast!
3 night trip Jun 20, 2014
KL
"Close to all sights! Perfect place to stay."
Our second stay at this fabulous hotel. It's in the middle of everything you must see and do, Close to the Old Town, Wenceslas Square, Main Train Station, and metro stations. Safe area for walking at night. Lots of restaurants close. Buffet breakfast is varied and plentiful. Staff is attentive and courteous,. You'll feel like you're staying in a palace and treated like royalty here!
5 night romance trip May 15, 2014
K Miller
"Nice comfortable hotel, well situated"
Lovely hotel, ideally situated down a quiet street about 50-100yds from Wenceslas Square, so nice and close to all the main attractions in the main city areas but without the noise that can often go with the busy areas. My friend and I had a twin room with very good size beds (probably 3'6" at a guess) in a decent size room - not enormous but more spacious than most city centre hotels we've experienced before. The hotel decor is very attractive, with a spacious lobby area and plenty of comfortable seating. The buffet breakfast was excellent with a wide range of choice of both hot and cold food. We ate once in the main restaurant (on our first night) - not cheap but not outrageously expensive either and good quality food (although it was the most expensive meal we had during our 5 days in Prague). There was an excellent pianist playing too which was an added bonus and provided a very relaxing way to start our holiday.
Other trip May 13, 2014
Angela
Great location and fantastic breakfast. Clean and reasonably comfortable with normal European size room.
2 night business trip Apr 12, 2014
"Traditional luxurious hotel"
Had a very comfortable stay. Food outstanding from the Palace café to the Restaurant at night.
Other trip Apr 17, 2014
Fabulous hotel. Very central. Excellent breakfast. Great time had by all. Will be back.
3 night business trip Apr 5, 2014
Sharon Reilly
"Wonderful service and great location"
It was great experience to stay in that hotel with very kind staffs. It also locates near the old city area that made me and my wife very comfortable to enjoy the beautiful old city area at day and night. I will stay in this hotel again when I visit this city again in the future.
1 night family trip Mar 21, 2014
"Central hotel"
Good location excellent breakfast noisy from just after nine each day due to work being carried out
Other trip Mar 23, 2014
p
"Great place to stay and right in the heart of it"
Stayed for 2 nights, not expensive, great room, good breakfast, very comfortable beds.
Other trip Mar 15, 2014
auggloop
"Fantastic stuff, good location exellant breakfast!"
-Suggest to everybody! Glad to come back again!
3 night trip with friends Jan 9, 2014
Marina
IL
"Safe and central"
Marvellous hotel, very central with fantastic staff all creating a nice ambience.
4 night trip Dec 16, 2013
Imogen5063
We enjoyed our stay in this lovely hotel. Large room with a desk, beautiful marble bathroom with a full length tub, spotlessly clean. They arranged a transfer to the airport for us, and even packed a breakfast to go as we left too early for the breakfast.
Other trip Oct 27, 2013
"Ordinary service"
Staff were not helpful at all. Breakfast was average. Will not stay here again.
4 night trip Oct 14, 2013
Colin
"Excellent all round"
Just book it and go. You won't be disappointed
4 night trip Oct 14, 2013
Colin
"Excellent Stay"
A lovely hotel in a great location. It served our stay very well.
1 night trip Oct 9, 2013
traveller
"Very good"
Everything was very, very good here. Staff extremely nice and helpful.
2 night family trip Aug 11, 2013
"Great value, ideal location"
Stay was very comfortable with the exception of the AC that was ok but not strong enough for the weather conditions at the time. Buffet breakfast excellent
Other trip Aug 9, 2013