All hotels in Nashville, Tennessee, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here1001 Broadway, Nashville, TN, 37203, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Excellent. Lovely staff, great location, super comfy rooms -- all around a great choice.
"4th of July Blast"
This hotel is historic, romantic, and beautiful to look at. It's like stepping back in time for a minute, but with the conveniences of today. We went to see the 4th of July fireworks, and this hotel was within walking distance of everything. The staff was friendly and quick. Even though 215,000 people were downtown that night, our room was pretty much sound proof, which was excellent. If you love history and being close to everything, this is an excellent stay.
1 night trip Jul 4, 2014
Lynn
"Nashville comfort"
Nice hotel but everything costs extra. It is close to downtown attractions.
Other trip Jun 14, 2014
Fantastic!!! Worth every penny !
1 night trip with friends Jun 1, 2014
"Beautiful hotel and a perfect location"
Expensive, but worth the price if you want a memorable vacation.
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
Arianna
"Best customer service ever"
The people who work at the hotel are the company's best asset. But it is pretty lame that they charge money for wifi. Everying else is amazing because of the history and architecture. It is an old place and the age really shows but that is part of the charm.
4 night business trip May 19, 2014
Arnold
Unique hotel
2 night trip May 16, 2014
"Great hotel amazing conceirge"
My husband and I decided to stay at this hotel and couldn't have been happier. We changed rooms just to try a higher floor and both rooms were great but the 5th floor room was very cool. The restaurant was good we went for breakfast a few times and you are walking distance to all the fun bars. I would come back to this hotel. Also our concierge was great she recommended amazing restaurants and we were very happy with all of her advice. Staff is friendly and room and entire hotel was clean.
3 night romance trip May 13, 2014
Susan O'brien
My husband and I stayed for 3 nights. Unfortunately , I wouldn't recommend . We stayed in boutique room on the lower floor. It was extremely loud day and night. Our room felt very small and closterphobic. The shower leaked and the toilet gave us some trouble . Just not what we expected . The hotel lobby is amazing and restaurant was truly fine dining.
3 night romance trip May 12, 2014
"anniversary trip"
We were very happy with our stay and enjoyed everything we encountered both at the hotel as well as outside the hotel. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful with regards to getting quick cab service and restaurant recommendations.
3 night romance trip May 15, 2014
"Major Diappointment and Overpriced"
Our stay was a major disappointment. The photographs on the website show an amazing old historic hotel, but we were given a room on a lower floor that had almost the entire window covered by a stone arch. You could barely see out of the window. This hotel was extremely overpriced for a room that did not have a view at all. Very disappointed.
1 night trip May 9, 2014
"Great downtown Nashville location."
This hotel contains so much history, yet the stay is a completely modern one. Clean comfortable rooms and upscale bath products. Very short walk to all the downtown attractions.
1 night trip with friends Apr 24, 2014
"For my parents 40 anniversary"
My parents really enjoyed it they said it was really nice the beds were really comtifitable
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
"Hotel in beautiful historic building"
Hotel is set in beautifully restored historic Union Station, with a stunning entrance hall. Staff was very courteous and helpful. The hotel is well located, both relative to downtown Nashville (on foot or by car) and to the interstate when arriving by car. It is quite pricey, though, and for that price we would have expected a bigger room. Our double room did not even have enough space for a desk and chair. It was also relatively loud as it was located on the same level as the lobby and other guests' noise was bothersome at night.
Other trip Apr 27, 2014
Urban
"Quintessential Southern Hospitality"
Sumptuous accommodations, close to the action yet peaceful and rejuvenating. Cannot wait to return
Other trip Apr 19, 2014
monique
"Quintessential Southern Hospitality"
Other trip Apr 19, 2014
monique
"Convenient to Freeway and Downtown"
A/C was noisy, windows were dirty, our room was connected to an occupied seminar room with lots a clapping and laughing, bar chairs were damaged and wobbly, parking was expensive for a mid-tier city, hot water was slow to arrive (need recirculating line), desk in master bedroom was out of level, general decorating was boorish, internet connection was confusing, sitting room needed TV, rug and other accents to make it inviting, no towel bar in small bath, paper holder in small bath installed in the way, damaged headboard in bedroom, bedding was old school where you get to use the same bedspread and blanket that the prior customer used, trains were noisy (although that's part of the atmosphere), but sound deadening windows should have been installed on the track-side of building. Lobby was beautiful and makes up for some of the sins of the room, but not all.
2 night trip Apr 9, 2014
Keith
"Gorgeous hotel"
Everything was of high standards....from the front desk to the lounge/bar staff to the bellmen. The king size suite was so beautifully decorated and extremely spacious! I loved the history surrounding the hotel & all the staff seemed knowledgeable and willing to share its interesting story.
Other trip Apr 7, 2014
Marj.
"Beautiful and historic"
Would definitely stay there again. Lobby is beautiful. Rooms are slightly tired.
Other trip Apr 5, 2014
"Beautiful hotel close to downtown activity"
We had a fabulous time and so enjoyed the hotel. Everyone was very courteous and accommodating. Would certainly stay there again.
3 night romance trip Mar 21, 2014
"great hotel but..."
I thought this hotel was lovely but for the price two things could have been improved.One- I think there should be more complimentary beverages/food offered. And two we stayed in a large room on second floor across from the front lobby, only to hear the sound of trains running CONSTANTLY day and night. Would have appreciated the front desk warning us ahead of time and giving us the option of declining this room. Otherwise the location was perfect and just be sure to request a room on the valet side of the hotel.
2 night family trip Mar 18, 2014
MaryEllen
"Great Hotel Great Location"
The Union Station building is unique and beautiful. The room was clean, nicely decorated and very comfortable. The staff was outstanding.
Other trip Mar 15, 2014
"Conference rooms vs vacation rooms"
First let me say the hotel is beautiful and close to all the fun bars. Unfortunately our room (408) was next to a conference room so we were woken up every morning at 7:30. When I called to have our room changed they, of course, were booked. They said the the conference room was not being used our next two mornings so.... At 7:30 the next morning we were awakened again to clanging dishes and business men conferencing :-( not happy. As for cleanliness there was a used towel on the floor of our room when we arrived and the shower curtain was filthy. I would not stay there again. There are plenty of other hotels in the area. I would recommend going by to see it though. It's beautiful.
Other trip Mar 15, 2014
amy
"business & pleasure"
It was one of the most enjoyable experiences I have had. I just enjoyed sitting in the lobby and looking at everything. I have been telling everybody about it. I was in Nashville for business, but stayed at your hotel instead of the one by the convention. Thank Goodness I did !
1 night trip Mar 5, 2014
Great lobby and restaurant; Train noise was disruptive of sleep in lower floors
2 night business trip Feb 28, 2014
Lyle
"Room next to a conference room"
Not worth the cost. My room was next to a conference room. The last morning of my stay I was woken uo by loud talking and laughing coming from the group meeting next door. When mentioned to hotel staff at check out, all I received was "I'm sorry." Parking costs 23-26 dollars a day. Valet only at the hotel or other option is a pay lot down the street that cost just as much.
Other trip Feb 27, 2014
casey
"Blah"
It's a boutique hotel so I expected somethjng unique about the experience. While it was a completely beautiful building the staff completely unimpressed me. I couldn't get in my door night one and when I called for valet to help with bags on checkout day I waited an hour then carried them out myself. Even the in room checkout didn't work. All in all the hotel stay was the most and only frustrating part of the trip.
"Overall great hotel"
This hotel was great. Over-priced for the types of rooms but definitely a great place to stay.
Other trip Feb 24, 2014
"Walking distance to downtown"
Hotel was beautiful and the staff was friendly and helpful
Other trip Feb 24, 2014
"Great location for Ryman concert"
Wonderful atmosphere with live music in the lobby during cocktail hour.
3 night trip Feb 14, 2014
The Austins
"Great location and beautiful lobby"
Union Station has great historical value and the lobby area is most definitely worth seeing. However, the rooms are "okay" but not worth the current rate. Had a displeasing time with room service while I was there. By the time it arrived to my room, I was already on my way out of the hotel. (I had given them a specific time that I would have liked it delivered upon the hotel's request.) Overall, the lobby is worth seeing but don't waste your money on a room.
Other trip Feb 17, 2014
"Union Station Hotel - Nashville"
The valet attendants were awesome - professional, nice and a great first impression on this beautiful hotel. The lobby is breathtaking, just gorgeous. Really liked that they provided historical information about the hotel in the room - a nice touch, especially for a history buff. Located so that you can walk downtown - and also close to attractions such as the Country Music Hall of Fame, the Ryman and other places of interest. Very easy to get in and out of. Only had breakfast - the continental was quite nice - loads of fresh fruit- had trouble finishing it! Great experience!
Other trip Feb 10, 2014
JAD
"The goods and the bads"
The hotel is beautiful-that you can not argue and one of a kind. The bathrooms are a little dated, I would think in such a high end establishment there would be nicer stone like Sundek or something that we have in our own houses. We had a homeless man right outside the door begging 2 nights in a row which to me is a safety issue and so far each Autograph Collection gym leaves much to be desired. Now the people were very friendly, the food at Prime 108 was delicious but a little high priced which should be expected, and the hotel is near all the up and coming areas and so easy to get to and from.
3 night trip Jan 30, 2014
Jason Martinez
"Union Station"
Was a nice hoyel and it was a pleasant stay. The buildind looked like a castle and room was small but plush. It was close to the all of the famous Nashville honky tonks and entertainment. We were only a couple blocks from Bridgestone Arena where we going for the hockey game. Nice but pricey
Other trip Jan 22, 2014
Tinsley
"Convenient off and onto highway in CBD"
We really liked the building, our room, and the service. All in all, it seemed expensive for what we received. We would stay again when in Nashville.
1 night trip Jan 6, 2014
JPD3
"convenient"
the location and quality of hotel enhanced out overall trip to Nashville. We were able to safely walk downtown to all of the sights, restaurants and music venues.
3 night trip Dec 27, 2013
"Great location."
The staff couldn't have been nicer. They were wonderful.
Other trip Dec 31, 2013
Denise
Great location, close to CMHOF and the honkytonks on Broadway.
2 night trip Dec 21, 2013
KLL
"Beautiful building and average rooms"
Stunningly beautiful lobby and public spaces. Standard rooms are nice but very expensive for what you get. We had to be moved to a different room because of water leaking from the room above, and the hotel manager handled the issue with aplomb. It is easy to reach the hotel by car, but what a shame that Amtrak does not stop there!
1 night trip Dec 21, 2013
"Beautiful hotel"
We stayed this hotel for a night around the Christmas time. They had nice Christmas tree along with music. We enjoyed staying at the hotel.
1 night business trip Dec 21, 2013
Koko
"Fabulous"
What a beautiful historic hotel. Great location. Fabulous snacks offered in lobby for breakfast and check in.
Other trip Dec 25, 2013
Skoshi
"4.25 Star Quality - Great Historic Location"
The staff at the Union Station were good. The bar and restaurant staff were exceptional. The hotel is interesting architecturally. The location is fantastic. We could walk to just about anywhere including the Country Music Hall of Fame and Tootsie's. There are 50+ bars (most with live music) within 10 blocks of the hotel. The restaurant in the lobby, Prime 108, is one of the best I have eaten at in a while. The lobster bisque with goat cheese whipped cream may have been the best bowl of soup in my life. I found the decor of the room a bit dated. The room smelled a bit musty and the flat screen TV predated the turn of the century, pre-HDMI anyway. The desk was functional but could have used another outlet or two on top. The biggest disappointment was that the rooms do not include Internet. There was a charge for each device we wanted to connect. I should have asked before booking the rooms but free, fast Internet is something I expect these days. My wife was shocked at the lack of a spa of any sort. Next time I'll try another hotel just because the Union Station didn't excite me but I would recommend it with the disclaimers above attached.
3 night business trip Dec 19, 2013
Rick Culleton
great location, easy to get to everything, very "classy" restored lobby the highlight
Other trip Dec 16, 2013
Vero Dave
"Amazing!"
Everything about this hotel was amazing! From the bellhop to the room service, I had an amazing 3 night stay here.. Would HIGHLY recommend.. Close proximity to everything is a huge plus also
3 night trip with friends Dec 2, 2013
Derek
"Wish we had been staying longer"
Booked last minute and we couldn't have been more pleased with our stay. Beautiful, historic hotel with all the modern amenities that one could want. Plus wonderful and helpful staff. Highly recommend!! We were able to walk to most everything that we wanted to see in Nashville. Rooms are very unique and the beds and linens quite comfortable. We didn't realize it when we booked but the rooms on the 5th floor have incredibly vaulted ceilings. A wonderful treat to stay here.
1 night trip Nov 17, 2013
J. Felix
"Best Hotel in Nashville"
Absolutely beautiful hotel that really made our wedding night special. Very comfortable bed, couch and bathroom. Also the room is very spacious and quiet. Only complaint, there is nothing to suggest you should use the valet parking. I drove the parking lot directly beside the hotel. It looks like the hotel parking lot. And the attendant told us to give the parking pass to the lobby at checkout and they would take care of it. But it cost us $26.50 for parking. Not a huge deal I just wish there was more info regarding parking procedures upon booking the room. There is also a $75 incidental that I wasn't aware of wish that would have been explained to me. I have never booked a hotel before so that could be normal. Overall though, I loved our stay at the union station hotel. And would recommend it a thousand times over. 5 Stars all around.
1 night romance trip Nov 16, 2013
"Welcoming respite"
Great hotel. Warm, friendly staff. Character to the hotel. Only wish it was a bit closer to the action of SoBro.
3 night trip Nov 15, 2013
"Fantastic hotel, great location"
Walkable to teh football stadium and all of the bars on Broadway, would definately stay there again.
3 night trip Nov 14, 2013
"Overpriced for what you get"
I thought the room was very overpriced. I've stayed in rooms just as nice at Hampton Inns and other places. The bed was uncomfortable, there were ink pen marks on the bedspread (which told me it hadn't been washed) although the rest of the room seemed clean, and you practically had to run around in the shower to get wet the water pressure was so bad. There was no tub, which is what my sister prefers, so she wasn't happy. The outside windows were so dirty you could hardly see out of them. While the staff was friendly (and the only good thing about this hotel), I won't book this hotel again.
2 night trip with friends Nov 1, 2013
Paula
"Luxury in an historic building"
This is the second time I have stayed at the hotel. It was formerly a Wnydham but now it is an Autograph Collection group hotel. The location is only a few blocks from the center of the city, within easy walking distance of the Ryman Auditorium, the Country Music Hall of Fame and the new convention facilities. The building itself it a spectacular old train station, as is clear from the photo, and the appointments are high quality consistent with the room rates. However, there are two or three things which a traveler needs to know: First, the rooms are converted office spaces, and vary tremendously room to room. They are charming but quirky and not laid out in an optimal fashion because of space limits. Second, the hotel does not have its own self park, only valet. The public parking lot adjacent (if you want self park) is extremely expensive and without in/out privileges. Lastly, while the hotel has a wonderful first rate restaurant, it does not contain any down market coffee shop with simple fare, and if there is a coffee shop close by, I haven't been able to find it.
Other trip Oct 30, 2013