All hotels in Miami, Florida, United States of America
3900 NW 21st St, Miami, FL, 33142, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9480

"AC needs repair"
The hotel was great except the air conditioner kept kicking on and off every 5 minutes and you couldn't hear the TV, so you were turning up TV and then turning it down.
1 night romance trip Apr 20, 2015
Brenda
Good hotel, friendly staff, the room was not as clean as most sheratons I've stayed at however this is still spotless. Would stay again.
1 night business trip Apr 20, 2015
"If you got a cheap rate its ok"
I have been to the Sheraton a few times, they just remodeled some rooms and the lobby bar. Looks good though, but appearance is still kinda cheap. The rooms are very small and the AC is loud. Don t go for CLUB rooms, lounge is very basic and breakfast is nothing more than Continental. Do not expect a real SHERATON hotel. 15-30 mins waiting time for valet pick up. That was a big thumb down.
Other trip Apr 22, 2015
Wolfgang
Nice 24h airport shuttle bus services. Warm-heart driver. Not long queue for check-in/out. No penalty for several minutes late of check out. The bathroom could be a little bit old. Soft beds and pillows.
Other trip Apr 21, 2015
We were there for a short layover. The bed was very comfortable. A little outdated but still nice!!!
Other trip Apr 21, 2015
katrina
"April 3, 2015 trip to Miami before cruise"
The hotel staff were very friendly and accommodating. Our room was on the fourth floor. The room was basic, clean, and in good condition. The pillow top bed was very comfortable. It's around 10-15 minutes away from Miami Airport, and there is a train nearby. No outside noise entered the room. Breakfast and the hotel restaurant are quite pricey. I was disappointed to find out there is an extra charge per night, to have a refrigerator in the room. There is shuttle bus service from hotel to the cruise ship port, only Monday-Friday, for a per person fee. The two day, Hop On-Hop Off Bus Tour, booked at hotel, was very interesting. We were able to go on all three of their tour routes, and learned a lot about Miami. All in all we enjoyed our stay at this hotel.
3 night family trip Apr 3, 2015
Catherine
"OK Sheraton"
Needed an airport hotel. Sheraton was fine - though, it's NOT near the terminal. Lobby and check in was very nice, pleasant and efficient. I was given gold view which was normally an upgrade. Very nice ( the south view). Bed was VERY comfortable. However, colleagues ( 3 of them ) that I booked rooms for had mixed results - one room was quite worn and there was water all through the rug. Busy night meant no room change ( UGH). The restaurant was solidly OK. Buffet, not overpriced like some so no big complaints. Funny thing that on an ideal April morning, they had not set the outdoor terrace up for diners - it was the perfect morning for it. Waitress finally did move us, with a smile, but wish it had not been so difficult. Bell staff was very pleasant and helpful with some parcels we needed and bringing car up quickly.
1 night business trip Apr 13, 2015
"One night stay"
Convenient to airport for our one night layover in Miami. Just a short taxi to the Bayside Market for dinner. Staff very helpful. Only complaint was that there was no complimentary coffee in the lobby in the AM. Hard to satisfy 3 coffee drinkers with the room's coffee supply!
Other trip Apr 16, 2015
"Easy in and out of Miami Airport"
If you need a place for the Miami airport for connecting flights this is a nice choice. The folks in the resturant are quit unattentive but there is always a taxi available
Other trip Apr 16, 2015
"Convenient, small touches missing."
Room had iron but no ironing board. Coffeemaker missing tray. No info in room on hotel facilities at all. In airport and so convenient for travel. Staff nice.
Other trip Apr 16, 2015
"Amazing hotel; close to everything!"
I completely loved my stay. I stayed for a week and didn't want to go back home. The room was amazing and clean, the staff was very attentive. The only thing that may need some improvement is the valet parking services they took a little long when bringing my car. Other than that I had a pleasant stay :)!
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
Katherine
"Nice hotel close to the airport"
One ninth Great stay, great bar, great late dinner
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
Gabriel
"Hotel near airport"
The worst Sheraton I have ever stayed. No horrible but pretty low as compared with another Sheraton hotels.
Other trip Apr 9, 2015
Hildebrando
Hotel seems to have a very low maintenance, rooms are ugly, don't even have al alarm clock nor a ironing table; staff is very negligent, restaurant rates are very expensive, considering what your are receiving for your money.
Other trip Apr 7, 2015
Carlos
"I expected more of this hotel."
Even tough I knew about the charge for parking on this hotel, I would look for another hotel with a free parking next time. The card they gave me to open the parking gate, failed twice and I had to had it reprogrammed on the front desk. One night I had an intrusion in my room at 1am, I don't know how they could do that. That was disgusting.
Other trip Apr 7, 2015
Alex
"Layover after cruise"
Stayed for overnight after a cruise. Appreciated being able to check in early. Also free shuttle to Coral Gables was nice since we didn't have a car.
1 night family trip Apr 3, 2015
Theresa
Very good service and close to the airport. The room was nice and big.
1 night family trip Apr 3, 2015
Elodie
Very nice hotel, close to airport, very friendly staff, and comfortable and clean rooms. Pleasant stay. Will stay here next time in Miami.
Other trip Apr 1, 2015
"Walking distance to airport, shuttle every 15 mins"
Excellent proximity to Miami Intl. Airport, within walking distance to airport, but there is also a shuttle every 15 minutes. PERFECT to stay overnight when flying out early morning. Highly recommend it. 4 Stars.
Other trip Apr 1, 2015
"Nice hotel close to airport"
Stayed at the hotel because close to airport had an early flight out. Shuttle service provide to airport.
paula
"Good location for the airport!"
Found the location to be very convenient from the airport, with free shuttle transportation, which was quite busy. The hotel looks to have been recently renovated with nice touches. Upon check-in I was given a room with two beds when I had booked a king room with golf course view, which also was not given to me. The room was also renovated but with very loud AC unit and it appears not much was done to the bathroom. For the price I think there are better options out there, but it is very convenient to the airport and metro stations.
Other trip Apr 1, 2015
"Nice hotel close to airport with courtesy shuttle"
Needed hotel do overnight stay. Hotel is conveniently close to airport and has a courtesy shuttle that runs every 15 minutes. Nice clean room and bathroom. Restaurant on site but not great food.
claudette
"Close to car rental return and the airport."
Room was not spacious and decor was dated. Staff were friendly and helpful. Had a very nice dinner in the bar/restaurant.
Loyal
"really good"
good
1 night trip with friends Mar 16, 2015
Minghao
My wife and myself stayed at the hotel on 03/18/15, and our overall experience was excellent. The staff was extremley friendly from the reception to the room attendants. We stayed in room 1039 and the room was not cold . A maintenance person came and did his best, and he said that the heaters was on top of us so the room was not that cold. My wife was in the hospitality room and the chef came up to and ask her how she is enjoying her stay and how was the meal in the restaurant which was very good, and the only complain was the room not been colder . The chef from what we found out that he deleted or dinner bill, of which he did not have to. On behalf of my wife and myself, i will like to thank everybody for the service that we received and we will defnitely be back . Thanks
Other trip Mar 24, 2015
"Was a clean, convenient hotel for stop-over on way"
In diningroom, the staff was well trained, and helped telling us about the choices. Ruben Jaramillo was extremely attentive noticing that we were Senior Citizens.
Other trip Mar 24, 2015
Nice room and great location! Good food and professional staff!
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
vera
"Would definitely stay again!"
Nice hotel, comfy bed, room service really good and doesn't close until 2am! Nice staff and people very alert after midnight which was when we checked in.
Other trip Mar 21, 2015
Caramel
"Great find"
Room was very comfortable; hotel is well kept and very reasonably priced. Staff is friendly and helpful. I would recommend and return.
3 night business trip Mar 17, 2015
Simon
"Bad odor/ broken bathroom"
We rented 2 rooms for a family reunion. Room #1 was in good condition, but had a very bad odor (awful) . Room #2 didn't stink, but the bathroom was in very bad condition!!! The bathtub was so disgusting the water didn't drain. The toilet flush handle was broken. Underneath the sink counter top, it was very visible the water pipes, which I never seen before. Since the rooms were connected with each other the room that didn't smell started to smell bad too one day that left the rooms doors open :/ we were in floor #7
2 night family trip Mar 15, 2015
Mayra
"Comfy"
Our stay was only one night, but my family and I were very comfortable. The staff were very friendly and accommodating. The room was not exceptional, but for one night, we really just needed somewhere clean and comfortable and this fit the bill perfectly. The beds were particularly comfortable. I would be happy to stay here again.
1 night family trip Mar 14, 2015
Ann-Jeanette
"Spring Vacation"
The only thing that my stay at the Sheraton was a lack of a refrigerator in my room.
Other trip Mar 17, 2015
"Hotel close to airport"
Dissapointing! Room was not ready at 3 PM. I needed a wheel chair due to a broken leg, but no one was available. Impossible to access the internet in my room
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
Aida
Nice shuttle experience. Friendly welcoming desk staff. Friendly waiter in bar for afternoon lunch. Nice beds. Great to have access to Wi Fi and computers, many computers available. This is great when coming back from Cuba where access is not available.
Other trip Mar 15, 2015
Susie
Convenient . Do not let past reviews scare you. Easy shuttle, easy check in. Friendly staff.
Other trip Mar 14, 2015
debra
"Close to airport, but....."
The hotel was fine, but was very difficult to find initially and again troublesome to get back to the airport car rental - even though we could see it from the front door of the hotel. The hotel restaurant service was extremely slow. Lots of wait staff running around, but lots of people waiting for drinks, food, and even to just be noticed! Because of its location - right near the airport, surrounded by expressways - they have captive clientele. No need to put themselves out, I guess, unless they'd like some decent tips. Miami is not my kind of place, and having just come from the Keys to catch our flight home, it was quite a jarring experience. I will avoid the whole Miami venue in the future.
Other trip Mar 14, 2015
sandy
"Old and overrated."
Convenient access to airport but way overrated. Hotel lobby looks nice, however rooms are old, my ac unit had a constant annoying loud noise. Price is overcharged. Included breakfast is a sad continental with the worst service. Won't be going back.
2 night family trip Mar 7, 2015
"Not a good choice"
Tried to find a microwave. The black girl on the front desk was extremely not helpful. She act like: this is a high notch hotel, you should be shameful when you ask me where is the microwave. Well. I do feel very bad.
2 night family trip Dec 30, 2014
mengyuan
"Loved it"
It was ver clean and comfortable we had a little problem with the garage but was accommodated with free breakfast great customer service . Smiles by all guest services love it
2 night trip Feb 27, 2015
Expedia
"Nice established hotel close to airport"
Wedged between the airport and a golf course. Get a room overlooking the golf course side for a little more quiet and a pretty view. Staff was super friendly, room was very clean and the queen sized beds were the softest most comfortable beds I've ever stayed in in a hotel. Only giving lower rating because the condition was a bit worn. Finish rubbed off of desk and dresser and paint on doors scuffed and small amounts of mold in grout between the tiles in the shower. Overall, very nice stay and for the price in Miami it would be hard to beat.
Other trip Mar 10, 2015
Kristy
"Overnight at Miami Airport"
I had a room on "club" level which was wonderful. The Club Lounge was terrific. Good breakfast and a place to hang out while I was waiting for my room to be cleaned the day of my arrival.
1 night trip Feb 15, 2015
"Air conditioning dripped all night it ..."
Second night they switched our room, delivered a nice tray of desserts for our inconvenience.
Other trip Mar 7, 2015
Georgie
"Older property."
OLD, great staff. Best thing it's close to MIA. Parking $15 day tricky, tight, 3 level garage Next time I would travel a few more miles to a newer property. I never felt unsafe, though. It just seemed so old. Cool view overlooking a golf course and plane traffic.
1 night family trip Feb 23, 2015
Jan
Close to airport, friendly check-in staff, clean room and bathroom, super cozy bed. That's all I needed.
1 night romance trip Feb 19, 2015
Elke
"Comfortable and Clean"
First room smelled of smoke, and television didn't work. Reported to front desk personnel who promptly corrected the situation. $20 parking per night must be taken into consideration when planning a trip. If traveling with a family I recommend upgrading to the Club ($15-20) access. This will permit access the evening snacks and breakfast lounge. The golf course next door looked beautiful, they have a childrens course as well (shortened holes, with 15" diameter holes).
1 night family trip Feb 18, 2015
"Short but very comfortable stay!!!"
Hotel staff was very nice, from the valet, front desk, guest services staff to the breakfast helpers....overall a perfect hotel for overnight stay, it's right next to the airport, clean and inviting. The rooms are kind of small but the beds are extremely comfortable. The Club Room access was a very nice added benefit. The ambienceand decor is not 5 star but the service makes the difference. Will stay again!!!
1 night business trip Feb 19, 2015
"Sheraton Miami Airport"
A good stay, hotel is very convenient for the Airport and for the metro rail, 2 dollars to the Dadeland Mall
1 night business trip Feb 17, 2015
"nice hotel, with a lot to offer close to airport."
it was very easy getting the shuttle service to and from airport, once there for our short visit, we didn't have to leave. they have restaurants, bar, little store and a nice pool area.
Other trip Feb 20, 2015
connie
"Rude and dishonest service!"
Very rude front desk stuffs. The receptionists were dishonest about they didn't have any king size club room left, it turned out they just didn't want to honor Expedia reservation. We had to went back to front desk 3times and showed them Expedia confirmation in order to get the room that we supposed to get.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
chocho
"Nice layover place."
Good location for spending the night before a cruise.
Other trip Feb 7, 2015