All hotels in Miami, Florida, United States of America
1601 Biscayne Blvd, Miami, FL, 33132, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9397

"Honor Killing!"
Major delays for elevators. Families carrying luggage down 11 flights of stairs as elevators were crowded with families going up from the second floor to ensure space to get back down. All the guests were upset. Strong smell of smoke in the outdated room. Being a Hilton Honors member did not mean anything - way to honor repeated guests. Staff at front desk (Kevin) were not truthful. The worst $400 a night room I have ever been in. Won't be going back.
Response by Hilton Miami Downtown
Although we don’t have all the details on what you encountered during your stay, we would like to apologize that we let you down. Our Hilton HHonors members mean the world to us, and it’s unfortunate that you did not feel this way when you were with us. We would like to point out that our facility is completely smoke-free and that this policy is strictly enforced. Your feedback is truly appreciated and we hope that you will reconsider and give our hotel another chance.
1 night romance trip Mar 14, 2015
"Nice & Satisfactory"
The location was great. Close to beaches and fun neighborhoods, by car of coarse. I don't think its good for the walkers. The room was decent and clean. Nothing fancy. It was nice to have a Starbucks in the lobby. The valet service is convenient although it did cost extra.
Response by Hilton Miami Downtown
We appreciate your comments on your stay at the Hilton Miami Downtown. It’s great that our Gallery Lobby Lounge with Starbucks beverages and dining fare added to your experience. Come back and see us again soon!
1 night family trip Mar 7, 2015
Lydia
"Very nice"
Hotel location great, close to the aerena. Beds were very comfortable. Staff was very nice, great service at bar and restaurant. Nice pool.
Response by Hilton Miami Downtown
Your review of the Hilton Miami Downtown is truly appreciated. It’s great that our Hilton Serenity Beds and pool area were some of your favorite aspects of your stay. We welcome you to return on your next Miami visit.
1 night family trip Mar 7, 2015
Gina
"Awesome stay and staff!!!"
Very courteous staff. Enjoyed my stay. Would stay here again and highly recommend this hotel to everyone. Within walking distance to the American Airlines Arena.
Response by Hilton Miami Downtown
Thank you so much for your recommendation of the Hilton Miami Downtown! We’re glad that you had a great time our hotel and found our location convention for attending events at American Airlines Arena. It would be wonderful to see you again.
1 night romance trip Mar 6, 2015
Rebecca
Hotel was clean as expected as was the room. Very spacious king suite, I highly recommend. The staff were all friendly. My only gripe was the shower head was old and obviously had lime scale inside it; thus I could shower comfortably because the water didn't come out properly. I liked my room location as it was in the very back of the hotel and I prefer seclusion, otherwise I probably would have brought the shower issue to the hotels attention.
Response by Hilton Miami Downtown
Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent visit at the Hilton Miami Downtown. While we are happy to hear that you enjoyed our spacious accommodations and the location of your suite, we do regret that your shower was not in its best condition and we will certainly pass your comments along to our management team. We would like another opportunity to exceed your expectations and we hope you'll visit with us again.
Other trip Mar 7, 2015
S
"Find a different place if you want to eat in the h"
The rooms are nice. Desk staff and outside are great. The place only fails at food. We were stuck there (nothing else close enough to walk to for one of our party) and worked through a very clay lunch buffet--cold cuts for sandwiches, fairly good salad makings, 1 soup, no dessert available) and then a dinner that was almost funny. Lots of language problems. Hey, I get that it's Miami, but I would hope waitresses in a Hilton could speak English very well. Their descriptions of the food were poor, the food arrived very slowly, and the steak was horribly overcooked. (Well done, on and order for medium rare) and other orders were messed up, but it was too hard to correct things. Avoid the restaurant!
Response by Hilton Miami Downtown
Your perspective on your recent stay at the Hilton Miami Downtown is greatly appreciated. We’re glad to hear that our accommodations met your expectations and that you received friendly service from our desk staff. We apologize that we missed the mark when it came to your dining experiences and we will review our comments with our dining staff. It would be a joy to serve you again.
1 night business trip Mar 1, 2015
kevin
"Old, shabby, chemical smells and broken A/C"
We arrived the Miami Hilton on 3/4/15 and assigned a room on the 3rd floor. The moment we entered the room, we were hit with a very strong odor that burned our eyes, nose and throats. It smelled like very strong chemicals. We asked to be moved. The room on the 14th floor was freezing and we could not control the air conditioning. The hotel generally is old, stained carpets, scuff marks on all the walls. The shower tile was dirty. It is just not worth paying $350 per night for the problems we had. I would not recommend this hotel for anyone.
Response by Hilton Miami Downtown
Positive or otherwise, we always value the feedback we receive from our guests. It is truly disappointing to learn that we missed the mark when it came to your stay. The issue you reported is not common for our facility and we wish that we had succeeded in our efforts to make things right. Your remarks have been shared with our maintenance and housekeeping departments to help us improve. We truly hope that you will give us another chance in the future.
1 night romance trip Mar 4, 2015
denise
"disappointed"
Overall a bad experience. Had a late flight just wanted to check in and sleep was only for one night. When we arrived the elevators were not working after sitting in the lobby for over an hour they started walking people up 7 flights of stairs to check in I have a bad leg and told hotel staff and was ignored and shrugged off. After having to carry my luggage 7 flights of stairs just to check in I was not happy. When I finally arrived at my room it was uncomfortably warm (hot). I turned on the air and showered and went to sleep as I was exhausted from climbing stairs. When I woke up I was sweating because the room was so hot I immediately went to check out and told the desk how disappointed I was and I wasn't the only one as I could over hear others comments. The only thing the would due for me was offer complimentary lunch. I wont be going there again!
Response by Hilton Miami Downtown
We'd like to take this opportunity to reach out and extend our heartfelt apologies to you. Your experience does not reflect the high standards that we've set in place and we are disappointed to learn of the challenges you faced while with us. We deeply regret the inconveniences you endured while our elevators were out of order and we can understand any frustrations that you must have been feeling at this time. It is disappointing to learn that we missed several opportunities to impress you and we hope you will someday allow us another opportunity to regain your confidence in our services.
Other trip Mar 6, 2015
"Bad stay"
House keeping kept comming in room 3 times in the first 2 hours of our stay after we told them we did not need any service so i put do not disturb out then did not replace coffee and then at 4 am fire alarm going off and and had to evacuate the hotel so no sleep and not even a im sorry
Response by Hilton Miami Downtown
While we are grateful for your feedback, we are saddened that we missed this opportunity to provide a great experience for you. Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconveniences that you experienced with our fire alarm. We want you to know that we will be using your feedback as a training opportunity so we can ensure a better guest experience in the future.
Other trip Mar 4, 2015
bill
"I'd stay here again"
I booked through hotels.com and when checking in they couldn't find my reservation by the information provided by hotels.com. You'd think there would be a simple solution. I provided them my name and my reservation still didn't show up. At this point I've already checked my car into valet and brought all my belongings upstairs and tipped the concierge. I had to call hotels.com hotline and in the process the man at the front desk found my reservation. Turned out they misspelled my name! A relief but obviously a bit nerve recking when you've driven 4.5 hrs to find out the hotel you thought you booked just may not have gotten booked. Other than that my only complaint was the first night we stayed there the elevator broke!! Had to walk up several flights of stairs through the parking garage just to get to the lobby to take the next working elevator. Luckily all of our luggage was already put away. The next day the elevator was up and running.
Response by Hilton Miami Downtown
We truly appreciate you choosing the Hilton Miami Downtown for your stay and we would like to extend our heartfelt apologies for any inconveniences that you experienced at check-in. We are very happy to hear that our staff was able to resolve the issue for you. Regarding our elevators, we deeply regret the frustrations you endured and we are grateful for your patience and understanding at this time. We look forward to welcoming you back again!
2 night trip with friends Feb 28, 2015
"Post Cruise Night"
We spent a Sunday night after a cruise here. Overall the hotel is starting to show it's age as far as wear and tear goes. Somebody pulled a pull station on the fire alarm at 4:30 in the morning. The fire alarm was partly malfunctioning and operating intermittently. Staff no where to be found and people wandering around wondering if the joint was on fire. Finally told by a guard in the parking ramp that it was a pull station false alarm. Hotel made no effort to explain, or any concession for inconvenience.
Response by Hilton Miami Downtown
Thank you for your review. We sincerely apologize for any inconveniences that you encountered due to our fire alarm going off so early in the morning. The safety of our guests is always our highest priority so we would like to take this opportunity to extend our sincere apologies if the situation was not made clear to you. We will use your experience as a training opportunity. We hope you'll choose to visit the Hilton Miami Downtown again.
Other trip Mar 3, 2015
"Excellent stay"
Excellent
Response by Hilton Miami Downtown
We are happy that you enjoyed such an excellent stay! Please visit the Hilton Miami Downtown again.
3 night business trip Feb 25, 2015
Malcolm
"Nice hotel near Frisco/Dallas"
Solid hotel for stay for business. Rooms were very spacious, new, and clean. Property in general seemed clean and new. Gym was decently sized, had good equipment, and was all around serviceable. Food at the restaurant attached, I'm forgetting the name now, was phenomenal. The one ding, and the reason this hotel doesn't get 5 stars, is because of the neighborhood. There's a little strip mall nearby, but in general, it's going to be a drive to get to anywhere near Dallas/anything to do. Overall though, would stay here again.
1 night business trip Feb 20, 2015
Louis
"Hotel in convenient location for the cruise port"
We stayed at this hotel for two nights before embarking on a cruise from the port of Miami. It was only a short taxi ride to the ship.
Response by Hilton Miami Downtown
Thank you for choosing the Hilton Miami Downtown before your cruise! It was a pleasure to accommodate you and we are happy that you enjoyed a quiet stay. We appreciate your feedback and would like to apologize if any area of our property fell below expectations. We are always working hard to improve and hope you'll choose to stay with us again!
Other trip Mar 1, 2015
Very pleasant stay - great hotel staff - very good hotel - clean, quiet
Response by Hilton Miami Downtown
We are thrilled to learn that your recent stay was so pleasant. Thank you for taking the time to reach out and share your kind comments. We have taken good note of your concerns regarding our menu and apologize for any inconveniences. We would love the opportunity to welcome you back to the Hilton Miami Downtown and hope you’ll think of us again.
Other trip Feb 26, 2015
"Fabulous 16th Birthday Trip With Our Nephew"
This hotel was wonderful! Amerys (sp?) checked us in and gave us a higher floor, since we were celebrating our nephew's 16th birthday. What a view! He also called us to see how we liked the room. We ran into Amerys again before we left and he remembered us. In a hotel so large, it was wonderful that he checked in on us. Made our trip even more special. The breakfast buffet was fabulous and the extra amenities were fun. Loved the outside chess board, touch screen in lobby (gave us a great tip for an Air Boat ride). Our nephew loved you could type in any zip code and get the weather, especially back home. The concierge (I am sorry I don't remember his name, but he was there on 2/19), helped us confirm the best place for that Air Boat ride and he was right, it was fun! All in all, great value, wonderful people, helped make our trip more memorable! Thank you!
Response by Hilton Miami Downtown
We are very honored that you chose to celebrate your nephew's 16th birthday was us at the Hilton Miami Downtown! It was certainly a pleasure to welcome you and we are delighted that our staff went above and beyond to ensure that you enjoyed a memorable experience from beginning to end. We loved learning about the highlights of your visit and we are happy to see that you enjoyed so many aspects of our property. No matter the occasion, we hope you'll visit with us again.
2 night family trip Feb 17, 2015
"Nice hotel close to downtown"
Hotel was actually pretty nice, however Bayview room did not provide much privacy as the other rooms were 90 degree angled around the corner and without the curtain these rooms have a direct view into yours. Moreover the construction site close by had a hammering excavator starting at 7 am in the morning, so no way to sleep in - not even on the 12th floor
Response by Hilton Miami Downtown
Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at the Hilton Miami Downtown. We deeply regret the noise disruptions that you encountered during your stay with us. We understand that a good night's rest is essential and we can understand any frustrations at this time. We would like another opportunity to impress you and we hope you’ll give us another try in the future.
Other trip Feb 24, 2015
Mac
"Service Great-Outdated Hotel"
Customer service was excellent at all levels from valet to check in to room service. Hotel itself outdated-my lampshade was torn-there is no side mirror (' a girl thing') in the bathroom. You have to take two different elevators to get to ground lobby. I would probably stay at Hampton Inn next time (breakfast included)!
Response by Hilton Miami Downtown
Although we are truly grateful for your review, we regret that we may have missed the opportunity to welcome you again. Please know that we are always looking for new ways to improve and we highly value the feedback that you've provided for us. We are passing your comments along to our management team and hope you'll give us another chance to impress you during a future visit. We do offer a great Bed & Breakfast package for our guests!
3 night business trip Feb 16, 2015
Michele
"Ehh..."
The Hotel itself is good, the location is not the best. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. The layout of the hotel was different then what I am used too. You need to take 2 elevators to get to your room.
Response by Hilton Miami Downtown
While we are thrilled to read that you were so impressed with our friendly and attentive customer service, it is regrettable to learn that we did not meet your expectations in all areas. We hope you'll accept our apologies for any inconveniences that you experienced with our layout. Our staff is always willing to help answer any questions you may have during your stay! We hope you'll choose to visit with us again.
1 night family trip Feb 19, 2015
Isaac
"downtown hotel"
Had a good stay at this hotel. The view from my room was awesome. The bed was comfy although the airconditioning was noisy.
Response by Hilton Miami Downtown
While we are very happy to hear that you enjoyed our comfortable accommodations and the views from you room, we do regret the noise disruptions from our air conditioning. Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconveniences. We would like the opportunity to welcome you again.
3 night business trip Feb 15, 2015
Gerald
"Good Stay"
Stayed for the Miami Boat Show it was really convenient for everything, its dated nd the rest was just ok but clean and comfortable rooms
Response by Hilton Miami Downtown
Thank you for choosing the Hilton Miami Downtown. It was a pleasure to accommodate you for this year's Miami Boat Show. We are glad that our location worked out so well for your stay and we hope you'll choose to return soon.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
Suzanne
"Decent, great location"
My 2nd stay. The Hotel has deteriorated since my 1st stay in 2009. Everything was just OK, where as before it was more "Wow."
Response by Hilton Miami Downtown
While we appreciate your loyalty to the Hilton Miami Downtown, we regret that we didn't fully exceed your expectations on this occasion. We are working hard to improve the guest experience at our hotel and we hope you'll give us another try in the future.
1 night trip Jan 24, 2015
Warren
"Miami Miami You've Got Style"
The hotel was nice. The service was excellent and it was in a great location close to the Adrienne Arsht Center. I would recommend valet parking. The self parking is inconvenient to the lobby and not well marked.
Response by Hilton Miami Downtown
Thank you for sharing your stay at the Hilton Miami Downtown! While we are glad that your experience was reflective of the high standards of service we aim to achieve, we deeply regret any inconveniences with our self-parking. Please do not hesitate to reach out to our staff whenever you encounter an issue during your visit, as we are always willing to lend a helping hand!
1 night romance trip Feb 8, 2015
Joshua
"Awesome"
Was awesome.
Response by Hilton Miami Downtown
We are very happy to hear about your great stay at the Hilton Miami Downtown. Please visit with us again soon!
1 night business trip Feb 9, 2015
"Large hotel, nice rooms, great breakfast buffet"
Big hotel, feels a little impersonal, but lots on offer. Room was very large, and great views. Breakfast was excellent.
Response by Hilton Miami Downtown
Thank you for sharing the highlights of your visit, as we are happy that we were able to impress you with our spacious accommodations, breakfast and unmatched views of Miami! We hope you'll choose to stay at the Hilton Miami Downtown again soon.
1 night business trip Feb 2, 2015
"Nice hotel in good area-worth the cost"
The stay was comfortable and roomy. Wished it was a bit more cleaner and brighter in the room. The room seems like it has been overused but everything works. It's closet downtown and the hotel staff is very kind. The hotel buffet was decent and worth the price.
Response by Hilton Miami Downtown
While we are happy that you enjoyed our comfortable and spacious accommodations, please rest assured that I will be meeting with the head of our housekeeping department to review our cleanliness standards. We always want to ensure the best possible experience and we regret that we did not fully meet your expectations on this occasion. We hope you'll give us another try in the future.
2 night trip with friends Jan 31, 2015
The hotel is very comfortable and has a great location.
Other trip Feb 8, 2015
"Discovering Hilton downtown in Miami..!"
Excellent reception and check-out service. I selected a room with bay view which I strongly recommend because the view is amazing specially during the late evenings and night. Both the room and the bathroom very clean and had all the usual amenities in quality trade marks. Valet parking was quite efficient and simple and...less expensive than self-parking.! I used in room dinning and the order was delivered within the time frame promised in all occasions. Food arrived warm and as requested. An excellent alternative to Brickell area hotels when on business since it is very close to the core business area. A perfect alternative for families since the areas are spacious and safe. I'll go back...for sure.!
Response by Hilton Miami Downtown
We are so happy to hear that your recent stay inspired a return visit! Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your great experience. It seems like you really made the most out of your visit with us and it would be a pleasure to welcome you back to the Hilton Miami Downtown the next time you are in our area.
2 night trip Jan 31, 2015
eva
"hotel is nice, but location is iffy"
only negative is going for a walk around the hotel, and seeing a homeless young person wrapped up in blanket in grass between busy street and sidewalk.
Other trip Feb 7, 2015
"In walking distance to the AA arena"
In walking distance to American Airlines Arena and performing arts center which was very convenient. Rooms were extra clean. The only negative was that you had to pay for wi-fi in the room.
Response by Hilton Miami Downtown
While we are glad that you enjoyed our close proximity to the local attractions, we regret any frustrations with our Internet charge and hope any inconveniences were minimal. We would like another opportunity to welcome you back and hope you'll choose to return to the Hilton Miami Downtown the next time you are in our area.
1 night family trip Jan 31, 2015
"Nice Stay"
Need a refrigerator & microwave for convenience.
Response by Hilton Miami Downtown
We are very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay at the Hilton Miami Downtown. Keep in mind that refrigerators are available upon request! We hope you'll visit us again.
1 night business trip Feb 1, 2015
Pooi
"Great service in older hotel"
The service was terrific and everyone was really nice. The hotel is older and you can tell by the condition of it. The morning buffet is a little expensive but worth it if you are really hungry. It had a great variety.
Response by Hilton Miami Downtown
Thank you for sharing the terrific customer service that you received during your visit with us. It is wonderful that you enjoyed our variety of breakfast buffet selections and we would feel honored if you chose to return to the Hilton Miami Downtown whenever you are in our area.
2 night family trip Jan 31, 2015
"Miami weekend getaway"
Hotel was nice a little old but still nice and clean. The bar and restuarants were convient to grab a drink and dinner. Hotel staff were nice and accommodating.
Response by Hilton Miami Downtown
We are thrilled that you enjoyed your weekend getaway with us at the Hilton Miami Downtown. Thanks for taking the time to let us know how much you enjoyed our on-site dining and friendly customer service. Please visit us again soon!
Brooks
"Perfect for Cruise Ship goers!"
We stayed at the Miami Hilton Downtown over night and took a cruise the next day, leaving our car till we got back. They gave us a great extended parking deal thru Hotels.com. The hotel itself if very elegant. The staff couldn't be more helpful and friendly. The view of the harbour from our room was breathtaking! Worth the price alone :) The hotel is a 10 minute walk to American Airlines Arena. Perfect if you want to catch a Miami Heat game, and only a 10 minute cab ride to the Miami harbor. Very convenient for Cruise goers. The perfect place to stay in downtown Miami.
Response by Hilton Miami Downtown
We are truly pleased to read your wonderful remarks for our staff and our hotel's central location. We are always happy to hear when our convenient location works out so perfectly for cruise ship goers and travelers in our area! It was certainly a pleasure to welcome you to the Hilton Miami Downtown and we hope you'll think of us again, the next time you are in downtown Miami!
1 night family trip Feb 1, 2015
CHRIS
"Things to make our stay better"
Breakfast buffet should be included with free shuttles to and from the airport
Response by Hilton Miami Downtown
Thank you for your review! We always want to ensure that we are meeting the needs of our guests and we offer great hotel deals online, including our Bed & Breakfast package. We hope you'll choose to stay at the Hilton Miami Downtown again.
3 night romance trip Jan 31, 2015
Jean Marie
"Hotel stay"
Dining there was not a great experience. Poor & slow service with 18% gratuity automatically added. Menu prices did not match the service at all.
Response by Hilton Miami Downtown
While we appreciate your feedback, we are disappointed to learn of your experience. I'd like to extend my heartfelt apologies for the delay and level of service that you encountered. It is important to note that your review is not reflective of the high standards we have set for our property and we would like you to know that your review will be shared with our restaurant management. Thank you for taking the time to inform us of the issues you experienced, we hope one day to welcome you back and exceed your expectations.
1 night romance trip Jan 31, 2015
"Nice hotel about 10 min from southbeach"
Great staff, great pool and bar. Transportation readily available when needed. Not far from the beaches, shops, restaurants, and nightlife of south beach. Would stay again!
Other trip Feb 4, 2015
Shawniece
"Billy Joel 1/31/15"
Stayed overnight for a concert. Room wasn't ready when we arrived, concierge sent us to the bar with drink tickets. You can see areas where they need to spruce the hotel up a bit, but overall it was nice.
Response by Hilton Miami Downtown
We're happy that you found your way to the Hilton Miami Downtown when visiting the area to attend the concert. Although we are delighted that you enjoyed your overall stay, we regret that your room was not ready upon arrival. Please accept our apologies for any delays. We hope that you will visit us again soon.
cory
"Very nice hotel with a view!"
Very nice hotel for a nights stay for Billy Joel concert at AAA! Only drawback was our room wasn't ready upon arriving after posted check in time, and there were a lot of people going through same thing. They did provide us with free cocktails at the bar which was much appreciated. Gorgeous view from our 17th floor room. Neighborhood isn't the greatest, especially walking to the arena and I wish the hotel staff let us know that the Metromover monorail service was out of order for maintenance before walking blocks in the opposite direction to get to the station, but overall it was a very pleasant stay. I would stay here again.
Response by Hilton Miami Downtown
Although infrequent, there are occasions when room check-in may be delayed and we would like to offer you our sincerest apologies for your wait. The American Airlines Arena is a great venue to see a concert and we are delighted that you chose to stay with us when visiting the area to see the show. We would also like to apologize if information about the MetroMover was not communicated to you during your visit and hope that any inconvenience was minimal. Please visit us again soon as it would be a privilege to welcome you back. Thank you.
"Downtown Miami convenience"
Great location. Room was not ready when we checked in around 3:30, however we were given vouchers for a free cocktail.
Response by Hilton Miami Downtown
Thank you for choosing the Hilton Miami Downtown. While check in can sometimes be hectic, please know that we will do everything we can to accommodate our guests and get them settled in as quickly as possible. We greatly appreciate your patience and we are glad our staff made sure that you were compensated for your inconvenience. The next time you are visiting the area for a concert, a mini getaway or something in between, we hope that you will allow us the pleasure of welcoming you back.
1 night romance trip Jan 31, 2015
In town for Billy Joel concert. Close to the venue and Bayside Market. Need to change elevators to access certain floors was annoying but no big deal.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
Great getaway
"Nice Hotel close to American Airlines Arena."
Only stayed one night to attend a Miami Heat basketball game. The hotel is within walking distance to the and from the arena, which is what we did. Had a good time.
Other trip Feb 1, 2015
Jerry
"Beds are not comfortable"
Beautiful hotel and great location. Rooms are clean and comfortable. HOWEVER, the beds are tooooo soft and the pillows are flat like tissue paper. Tossed and turned all night...
Response by Hilton Miami Downtown
Thank you for your feedback. While we are delighted to learn of your appreciation for our hotel's beauty and location, it was disappointing to hear that the bed in your room was too soft for your liking. We are sorry that you were not able to get the great night's rest we hope that all our guests will enjoy. Thank you again for your comments.
1 night family trip Jan 31, 2015
Nilda
"2015 Miami Marathon"
Great location for the runners, walking distance to the start and finish lines. The hotel was great, smooth experience. No complaints. Wi fi is free only in the lobby :(
Other trip Jan 30, 2015
Gabriel
Excellent Hotel and amazing view
Response by Hilton Miami Downtown
Thank you for your positive review of the Hilton Miami Downtown. We're thrilled to read that you enjoyed the stunning views from our hotel. Thank you for letting us know how happy you were with your stay and we hope you’ll come back and visit us again soon.
1 night trip with friends Jan 7, 2015
Alvin
"Pleased."
A comfortable room,but hilton needs to upgrade toilets, to shallow. Staff are professional.
Other trip Jan 22, 2015
mary
Room did not match the price as compared to other Miami Hotels.
Response by Hilton Miami Downtown
All guest feedback is welcomed. We do apologize that our room prices were not what you had hoped for but would like to thank you for taking the time to post your review.
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
"Affordable luxury"
Big hotel. Close walking distance to many resturants. End corner unit rooms are spacious!
Response by Hilton Miami Downtown
We were extremely happy to read that you have described the Hilton Miami Downtown as affordable luxury. While we strive to deliver top-notch service and accommodations, it is extremely important that our guests consider our hotel to be a value. Thank you for taking the time to share your appreciation for our spacious rooms and fantastic location. We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon.
4 night family trip Jan 9, 2015
"1 night stay"
Very beat up hotel...hallways, elevators, rooms...everything is old and chipped and cracked and worn. My tv didn't work very well, the AC made a loud, annoying noise, and there was no water available in the room - the vending machine on my floor only accepted change so I had to go down to the lobby to get water. On the plus side, the staff was extremely friendly. There are so many hotels in the area, I'd look somewhere else until they complete a renovation.
Response by Hilton Miami Downtown
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding our hotel. Although we are grateful for your acknowledgement regarding the friendliness of our team members, it was disappointing to learn that all your expectations were not met. We have taken good note of your concerns as it is always our desire to continuously improve the experience for future guests. We hope that one day you will visit us again and we can provide you with an experience that exceeds your expectations.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
Abram
Comfortable
Response by Hilton Miami Downtown
We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed a comfortable stay at the Hilton Miami Downtown. Thank you for your kind review. We look forward to your return.
2 night business trip Jan 11, 2015