All hotels in Miami, Florida, United States of America
1601 Biscayne BlvdMiamiFL33132United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9397

Bad internet service
    Poor vibe
"Recent stay"
Everything was fine until the day of check out - they shut the water off a day after they advised and I was catching a flight that day - as a result, I had to move to another room and walk the hallway and travel the elevator in my pajamas - was not happy and no compensation was offered
Other trip Nov 12, 2015
pretty sad when you have to wake up at 8:45 in the morning with the fire alarm going off.Our family runs down 20 flight of stairs walk back to the entrance about a block 1/2 and all the receptionist is sorry, it was a mistake. Not to mention that one of my daughter has a bad knee and I myself was in a bad fire in the past I'm shore no one will get back to me but I'm glad I did recorded the whole situation. Really unprofessional the way this was handle.....
Response by Hilton Miami Downtown
First and foremost, we sincerely apologize for the alarm that went off during your stay. Please understand that fire safety is very important to us, and we certainly understand that a situation like this can be frustrating. We really hope that we can regain your trust in the future and appreciate you sharing your concerns with us.
1 night family trip Nov 6, 2015
Omar
"4"
Was nice stay for one night
Response by Hilton Miami Downtown
Thank you for rating the Hilton Miami Downtown. We’re glad that you had a pleasant experience and hope that you’ll return to us for an extended visit.
1 night business trip Oct 15, 2015
Naresh
"Convenient for Cruise passengers and Business ppl"
Close to Bus and Metromover stations. Very friendly staff and knowledgeable concierge. Clean rooms and great views.
Response by Hilton Miami Downtown
Your review of the Hilton Miami Downtown is greatly appreciated! We’re happy to hear that our prime location and bay views really added to your experience. Our hotel is currently under renovation, so we hope you will return when our transformation is completed.
Other trip Oct 23, 2015
Naina
"It was great with minor issues"
The hotel staff was awesome and the room service breakfast was the best I've ever had before! Excellent service. The room was a little out dated but the hotel is going through a renovations so I'm assuming that will change soon. Otherwise it was great stay and valet was awesome as well.
Response by Hilton Miami Downtown
Hearing that our staff and dining service were highlights of your stay at the Hilton Miami Downtown has really made our day! Renovations of our guest rooms and lobby are currently under way, so we hope that you’ll come back and find our facility to be much more impressive. Thank you for your input.
Other trip Oct 23, 2015
Jarrett
"Great time in Miami Good location"
The room was nice good size and clean. The view was beautiful. When we first got to our room we opened the curtains and caught a beautiful sunset. The pool and outside areas were open all night unfortunately the lobby bar closed at midnight. We did stay during the week so it may be open later on the weekend. Over all a great stay. Our waiter in the Hotel Bistro was amazing.....Shout out to Andre he gave us great advice on where to go to have a great time on south beach....Mango's is the place to go for a good time:)
Response by Hilton Miami Downtown
Watching the sunset from the comfort of your room must have been such a fantastic start to your stay at the Hilton Miami Downtown! Our staff is always happy to share suggestions on things to do in our area, and we’re thrilled that one of our employees provided you with such sensational service at our Brisa Bistro. Extending the hours of our lobby bar is something we will definitely consider and we appreciate your input. Please come back and join us again soon.
1 night romance trip Oct 15, 2015
Gabrielle
"Worst Hilton in the Planet"
Not as i expected! WiFI was not working at my room. This is was very disappointing. Before my arrival the manager blocked $ 200 from my credit card and then when I did the checked inn they blocked another $ 200 in my other credit card as deposit, therefore they blocked double of what they were allowed.
Response by Hilton Miami Downtown
First and foremost, we sincerely apologize for any challenges you encountered on your stay. We never want a guest to leave our hotel feeling frustrated and it’s unfortunate that you had an issue with the WiFi. We would like to clarify that our incidental hold is $50 per day, and it is refunded immediately after your stay. It is our hope that we can rebuild your trust in the future and we appreciate you sharing your concerns.
4 night business trip Oct 9, 2015
Not Provided
"my honest review"
I enjoyed my stay . The beds were comfortable . The rooms were clean . The hotel interior was nice . Great restaurant in lobby . Having said that there were a couple of things i didnt like . One being the fact that we checked in at 8:30 pm and none of the staff we came across till we got to the 7th floor lobby were helpful . We asked for instructions to check in to 3 different people . All three people barely spoke english . And the 2 that did all said they were new and it was there first day working and didnt know . And the signage was kind of confussing too . I understand im in miami and its multicultural. But atleast act like you wanna be helpful . I spoke spanish and got the same reaction . So im not sure what that was about . I also find it weird that you have to pay for parking at a place your paying to stay at already . And for the price this hotel cost i would have expected bigger rooms . But my overall view was a positive one . Just those things irritated me if were being honest . I would go back if im in the area again .
Response by Hilton Miami Downtown
Thank you for sharing your experience at the Hilton Miami Downtown. We’re glad that you enjoyed dining at one of our eateries and that you got plenty of rest in our Hilton Serenity Beds. Our parking rates are available online and are comparable to our area; we apologize if you were not aware of this. We’re always looking for areas to improve upon and will definitely share your comments with our evening staff. Should you return to Miami, we look forward to having you back with us.
1 night trip with friends Oct 17, 2015
JAMES
"Great price for quality and location"
Awesome!!! Was only suppose to stay one day but extended my stay because of the comfort and enjoyment.
Response by Hilton Miami Downtown
We’re excited to discover that you had such a fantastic time with us, that you extended your stay! It’s so great that you had a relaxing retreat at the Hilton Miami Downtown and we hope that you will join us again soon. Thank you for your comments.
1 night business trip Oct 17, 2015
Roman
"A+ loved every part of my weekend stay"
I must say I've stated in many hotels in Miami,but the Hilton made me appreciate good old fashion kindness and cleanliness. I was treated with respect and pure kindness. Beautiful hotel and the staff was bliss.
Response by Hilton Miami Downtown
Hearing that you enjoyed your time so much at the Hilton Miami Downtown has really made our day! Having our service be described as “pure kindness” is one of the best compliments we could receive. We are so grateful for your praise for our staff and it would be such a pleasure to serve you again.
1 night business trip Oct 16, 2015
Roman
"Great Service but a bit overpriced."
This hotel stay was wonderful, they just need to work on a few thing. The pricing for room-service was too expensive. Would rather go out in Miami and pay for a amazing meal for $25 instead of paying that same price for chicken tenders and fries. That was horrible!
Response by Hilton Miami Downtown
We really appreciate your insight on your stay at the Hilton Miami Downtown. It’s great that you received stellar service from our team, although we regret that our room service rates put a damper on your stay. We would like to point out that these rates are comparable to our area. It would be lovely to welcome you back in the future.
1 night trip with friends Oct 16, 2015
Chad
"Excellent hotel"
Everything about this hotel was awesome , I was greeted by every worker there and every worker would ask how everything with my stay is and such, Front desk staff & Concierge did a great job helping me out when i broke my phone while i was on vacation.. I was surprised how nice everyone was !!
Other trip Oct 18, 2015
Sergio
"No internet service"
No free internet provided. Not good in 2015!!!
Response by Hilton Miami Downtown
Thank you for sharing your input with us. We would like to point out that complimentary WiFi is offered throughout the public areas of our hotel and our rates for in-room WiFi are posted on Hotels.Com. Additionally, we occasionally offer rates on Hotels.Com that include the amenity, which we hope you will take advantage of for another stay with us.
1 night trip with friends Oct 8, 2015
Deborah
"Beautiful downtown views!"
I was in town just for one night for a concert. The hotel is beautiful and location was perfect!
Response by Hilton Miami Downtown
Attending a concert in Miami must have been exciting, and we’re glad that you chose the Hilton Miami Downtown for your trip! For your next concert adventure in South Florida, we hope that you will choose us again. Thank you for your comments.
1 night family trip Oct 2, 2015
Magali
"everything else was great miami"
Everything was great but foodservice was a little cold coffe was also cold and a littleprice
Response by Hilton Miami Downtown
It’s great that you enjoyed your time in Miami at the Hilton Miami Downtown! If there’s anything about your stay, especially dining that’s not to your liking, please do not hesitate to let us know while you’re with us. We’re always happy to do what we can to improve your experience. Your insight is truly appreciated and we hope that you’ll return to us in the future.
1 night romance trip Oct 2, 2015
christos
"Fun for Bachelors"
I booked this hotel for my fiance for his bachelor party. He loved it and had enough room in there for he and his friends to crash! Also great location :)
Response by Hilton Miami Downtown
Miami’s an exciting place to have a bachelor party and we’re glad that your fiancé and his friends had a blast with us at the Hilton Miami Downtown! We’re thrilled that our spacious accommodations provided everyone with a comfortable stay and we appreciate you letting us know about the trip. Hopefully the two of you will have an opportunity to join us for a romantic retreat in the future.
3 night trip with friends Sep 17, 2015
Ashley
Very nice, good view. What you'd expect from a Hilton.
Response by Hilton Miami Downtown
Your review of the Hilton Miami Downtown is greatly appreciated! We’re glad that your experience at our hotel met your expectations, especially our bay views. Visit us again the next time you travel to Miami.
1 night trip with friends Sep 27, 2015
Craig
Hotel charged for everything literally, parking was horrible had to pay for valid which is 30$ a day. Was just horrible experience
Response by Hilton Miami Downtown
It saddens us to hear that your experience was not what you were hoping for. Parking rates for valet and self-parking are posted on Expedia and we regret if you were unaware of this. We also offer rates that include this amenity online and we hope you’ll take advantage of one for an additional stay.
Other trip Sep 28, 2015
"Just OK"
Construction in rooms at hotel produced annoying noise. Bed way too soft. Parking was more costly than listed on website. Neighborhood OK but will go to Miami Beach next time.
Response by Hilton Miami Downtown
We really wish that your stay with us had better met your expectations. During our transformation, we have been working hard to keep guests informed of hotel happenings and we would like to point out that the current parking rates listed on Hotels.Com are accurate. It is our hope that you’ll return and give us another chance in the future. Thank you.
2 night romance trip Sep 24, 2015
"awesome stay"
Great customer service
Response by Hilton Miami Downtown
We’re pleased to hear that our staff provided you with a stellar stay and fantastic service at the Hilton Miami Downtown! It would be wonderful to serve you again and we thank you for your comments.
1 night trip Sep 20, 2015
charles
Nice staff. No refrigerator in the room. Parking to expensive
Response by Hilton Miami Downtown
We appreciate your feedback on your recent stay with us. We would like to point out that are parking rates are comparable to our area. Refrigerators are also available upon request, and we hope you’ll take advantage of this amenity on your next stay.
Other trip Sep 23, 2015
"Bad hotel"
I will never reserve in Hilton. Service was good, but they want to charge you for every single thing such as WI-FI, parking, and breakfast. Also, there was no refrigerator, no microwave. I recommend Holiday inn, you will have a better experience.
Response by Hilton Miami Downtown
We’re saddened to learn that your stay with us was not everything you were hoping for. The rates for the amenities you mentioned are available on Hotels.Com, and we apologize if you were not aware of this. Additionally, we do have refrigerators available upon request. Given this information, we hope that you will reconsider and join us again in the future. Your feedback is truly appreciated.
1 night romance trip Sep 19, 2015
"Nice location to get away for a great weekend!"
Getaway with my new wife and hotel staff were friendly and helpful. The room was clean with a nice view.
Response by Hilton Miami Downtown
Congratulations on your nuptials! A romantic weekend retreat is a wonderful way to unwind with your lover, and we’re glad that you joined us at the Hilton Miami Downtown. We’re pleased to discover that you enjoyed our bay views and we hope you will enjoy them again by joining us for an additional stay. Thank you for sharing your experience with us.
1 night romance trip Sep 13, 2015
Anthony
Very nice people at hotel.... And very nice hotel for its age. Downtown Miami is a different story.... Rude people and dirty.
Response by Hilton Miami Downtown
It’s great to hear that you had a pleasant experience at the Hilton Miami Downtown, although it’s unfortunate that your experience in town was not similar. The next time you visit our city, we would love to welcome you back! Your perspective is truly appreciated.
2 night romance trip Sep 10, 2015
Keagan
Came for business, but also had a day for sight-seeing. A tour was setup with ease, extended checkout and parking were complimentary. Great service.
Response by Hilton Miami Downtown
We’re happy that we could help you make the most of your business trip by planning your tour of Downtown Miami! It’s great to hear that you had such a wonderful stay with us at the Hilton Miami Downtown and we would love to have you back with us the next time you visit South Florida. Your comments are truly appreciated.
1 night business trip Sep 14, 2015
Lois
"A Quick Stay at The Hotel"
Front desk employees were very sweet. The room was comfortable. The pillows were too soft, they need to bring new ones in. We asked for an upgrade and the view was spectacular! I hear the hotel is renovating, so I can't wait to see the reno!
Response by Hilton Miami Downtown
Exciting things are happening at the Hilton Miami Downtown and we hope you will return to us when our lobby and guest rooms are transformed! We’re happy that our desk staff provided you with friendly service, although we regret that our pillows were not to your liking. Thank you for telling us about your visit.
1 night family trip Sep 12, 2015
Sandra
"NICE TIME"
ALL WAS GOOD
Response by Hilton Miami Downtown
Thank you for your comments on the Hilton Miami Downtown! We’re glad that you had a great stay with us and we hope you will return soon.
1 night family trip Sep 9, 2015
WILLIAM
"Great hotel downtown"
The hotel itself was awesome and the service amazing. But the AC control wasn't working right and it was freezing the entire night. Other than that, great stay and will be back
Response by Hilton Miami Downtown
We look forward to having you back with us at the Hilton Miami Downtown! It’s wonderful to learn that our staff provided you with excellent service, although we regret that you had an issue with the air conditioning unit in your room. Your insight is greatly appreciated.
1 night family trip Sep 12, 2015
very nice parking a litter bit spencer but over all good place to stay very good service
Response by Hilton Miami Downtown
Thank you for your review of the Hilton Miami Downtown! We’re glad that you received great service from our team and enjoyed our location. Come back and visit us again soon.
3 night family trip Aug 27, 2015
norma
"pictures lied!"
Hotel reeked of weed smoke smell. Bayside view wasn't as great for the upgrade. Hotel room AC wasn't as cool. Hotel does NOT look like the pictures on Expedia. Absolutely ghetto. Parking was very inconvienent and expensive whether you utilized valet or the parking lot. Staff was very nice. That's about it..
Other trip Sep 9, 2015
"Not far from the port"
The bathroom was kind of motel 6 with the cleanliness
Other trip Sep 6, 2015
Raven
"Ok"
We really liked our stay at Hilton. The parking per night was $25 which we didn't pay we parked in parking lot beside hotel for $8 The hotel was not in great friendly hood area a lot of homelessness but I did feel safe. I wouldn't stay at hotel again.
Response by Hilton Miami Downtown
Although we’re happy that you had a satisfying stay with us, it saddens us to learn that you don’t plan on returning. Our area is thriving with great shopping, dining, and art, and we wish that you had felt otherwise. We do occasionally offer rates on Hotels.Com that include parking, so we hope that you’ll reconsider and join us again. Thank you for sharing your concerns.
1 night romance trip Sep 3, 2015
Terence
"great place, great price"
great location, easy access to everything
Response by Hilton Miami Downtown
Thank you for telling us about your stay at the Hilton Miami Downtown! It’s wonderful to learn that you found our hotel to be a great value and the perfect location for your Miami visit. We would love to be your hotel of choice in South Florida.
1 night trip with friends Sep 2, 2015
"Not as expected"
Paid for for wifi and the service connection was horrible it's as if I didn't even have the service. Ordered room service multi-able times nearly each time they would forget something or serve something wrong. The hotel made many unauthorize chrages and had to make far to many trips to the front desk to discuss the issues. The room had a horrible Oder and house keeping wasn't able to remove the bad smell.
Response by Hilton Miami Downtown
First and foremost, we would like this opportunity to extend our deepest apologies that your stay was not what you were hoping for. We will definitely pass along your comments to the appropriate departments to help us better our hotel. Please know that we do have additional charges listed online and we regret if there was any misunderstanding. We hope that we can regain your trust on another visit and we appreciate your feedback.
Other trip Sep 3, 2015
Abdallah
"One Night Stay - Noisey, noisey and more noisey."
My stay was a one night pre-cruise stay, therefore I did not request a room change. Construction directly across the hall from my room began at 8:00 am on the dot, although I wasn't planning to sleep much later it was annoying to hear loud banging, drilling and loud conversation among the workers.
Response by Hilton Miami Downtown
First and foremost, we offer our deepest apologies for any noise disruptions you encountered on your stay. During our renovation process, we have worked hard to keep our guests informed on hotel happenings, and we wish that we had an opportunity to offer a solution to make your stay more peaceful. We hope that you will give us another opportunity to win you over and we thank you for sharing your feedback.
1 night family trip Aug 27, 2015
Everything was great my room was ready by 11 and it wasn't supposed to be ready until 4 the whole experience was great
Response by Hilton Miami Downtown
We’re always happy to get you checked in early when we can, and we’re happy that this helped you start your stay off on a high note at the Hilton Miami Downtown. It would be a pleasure to have you back with us the next time you visit South Florida and we appreciate your review.
2 night family trip Aug 28, 2015
Reynaldo
"my night at the Hilton"
The one night stay was excellent
Response by Hilton Miami Downtown
It’s great to hear that you had such a lovely stay with us at the Hilton Miami Downtown! Hopefully you’ll be able to return soon for an extended stay. Thank you for your comments.
1 night trip with friends Aug 27, 2015
cheryl
"Great hitek service"
Excellent hotel. Not walking distance from food
Response by Hilton Miami Downtown
Thank you for letting us know about your stay at the Hilton Miami Downtown. If you’re looking for a bite to eat, we have several dining options on site, and there are plenty of unique eateries that can be accessed using the MetroMover, and there’s a station just footsteps away from our hotel. We hope you’ll take advantage of one of these options on another stay with us.
1 night family trip Aug 27, 2015
Orrin
"Clean and the breakfast is just the best"
beside a false fire alarm notice that woke me up in the middle of the night everything was perfect
Other trip Aug 31, 2015
Youssef
"Nice hotel to stay"
Arrived early and the staff was more than happy to accommodate.
Other trip Aug 31, 2015
Chevon
"Great Hotel are not so good"
Hotel was beautiful, but the was not safe, plenty of druggie trying to hustle for money..
Response by Hilton Miami Downtown
We appreciate your insight on your stay. While we’re happy that you enjoyed the appearance of our facility, we wish that your experience was more comfortable. Both our facility and area are safe and we regret that you felt otherwise. It is our hope that you will return in the future.
1 night family trip Aug 21, 2015
"Time out"
Quiet n relaxing for the stop over for cruise vacation
Response by Hilton Miami Downtown
It’s great to hear that the Hilton Miami Downtown provided you with a relaxing retreat during your cruise trip! We hope you’ll return the next time you’re in our city and we appreciate your review.
1 night family trip Aug 21, 2015
Comfortable will stay here again.
Response by Hilton Miami Downtown
We look forward to having you back with us at the Hilton Miami Downtown! It’s great to hear that you had such a lovely stay with us, and we are so grateful for your five-star review.
1 night romance trip Aug 20, 2015
JOSE
"Hotel"
The hotel was not as clean ...the tub was dirty and the furniture was outdated but customer service was great
Other trip Aug 25, 2015
Bianca
We stayed for 9 days and I felt that 28 dollars a day for valet was a bit expensive. Quite frankly because of that I didn't feel compelled to tip the valet driver. Some sort of accommodations or discount should be applied if staying for a week or longer. Also, who charges 10 dollars for wifi (per device) In 2015. I noticed that the elevator inspection expired on July 31 2015 and on our last day there they had construction going on in the room above us at 6 am. They did not prepare us for it or apologize for it. The least they could've done was wait until we checked out to start work. Guess we payed for location. Other than those things my overall stay there was fine. All off the staff were welcoming and nice.
Response by Hilton Miami Downtown
Your perspective on your recent stay is greatly appreciated. It’s great to hear that you found our staff to be nice and our location in the heart of Downtown to be convenient. We would like to point out that our WiFi and parking rates are comparable to our area and information regarding our renovation is available online. We hope that you will return in the future; rates that include the amenities you mentioned are also available online, and one of these options may better meet your needs.
Other trip Aug 23, 2015
"Nice hotel close to the bay"
This hotel is very nice and a short walk away from the bay. The hotel is clean and comfortable. I would reccomnd this hotel if and only you are comfortable with hotel policies. For instance, wifi is not free and will charge you $10 for two days. In addition the hote charges $50 per day to cover incidentals in your room. This is returned if you do not use any of the hote services such as valet. With parking you have two options. 1) to pay $28 a day for valet and this includes koving the car as many times as you'd like or pay for self parking. With self parking you are to pay for the amount of hours you will be parked for. The hote offers delicious food and yoh are also a short walk away from other delicious places. The beach is about 15 minutes away and Bayside shopping center is only a short drive down the street.
Other trip Aug 21, 2015
"Tired Hotel, undergoing some upgrade"
Was not informed that renovation works were on going and we were woken before 9.00am each morning. Bathroom in room was like a shoe box, and very disappointing. When asked about a room move, Reception staff said you got what you paid for, and argued with me about the standard of rooms. Bar staff in lobby area however were terrific and made our stay otherwise enjoyable. The service they provided was excellent.
Response by Hilton Miami Downtown
When you’re traveling, it’s important to treat yourself to a great meal, and it’s wonderful to learn that your dining experience was so delightful. However, we wish that other aspects of your stay had been more appealing. Information regarding our renovation is available online and we apologize if you were unaware of this and that it had an effect on your stay. When we can, we are willing to honor the requests of our guests, but we will share your comments with our desk staff to help us improve our service. We appreciate you letting us know about your stay and we hope that we can rebuild your trust on a future visit.
Other trip Aug 19, 2015
"NO is on Downtown"
they where renovating and it was noisy every morning
Response by Hilton Miami Downtown
We are sad to learn that our current renovation had a negative effect on your stay. This process was planned strategically to have minimal impact on our guests, and we have shared details regarding the work online. It is our hope that you will return when we are finished and we thank you for sharing your concerns with us.
Other trip Aug 18, 2015
Robeto
Is good and close to lot of places. The hotel is quite old but really good, clean and comfortable
Other trip Aug 18, 2015
Lorenzo
"Very good hotel and close to south beach"
It is a great place to stay if you want a short uber ride to south beach. Rooms are in good condition and the service I great! Only complaint is the cost of valet parking.
Response by Hilton Miami Downtown
A trip to Miami is incomplete without a stop at South Beach, and we’re glad that our location made it easy to venture over to America’s Riviera! It’s wonderful to learn that our service and guest rooms really met your expectations on your stay. We would love to have you back in the future and we really appreciate your comments on the Hilton Miami Downtown.
2 night romance trip Aug 13, 2015