All hotels in Southfield, Michigan, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here1500 Town Center, Southfield, MI, 48075, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Not what I thought it would be"
Tub stopper did not work. Rude employee knocked on our door for a noise complaint when we had only been our room for 2 minutes to put our bags down and leave right back out.
Response by The Westin Southfield Detroit
Please accept our sincerest apologies for any misunderstandings and inconveniences that occurred while you were staying with us. This is not at all what we want for our valued guests and we hope to have a future opportunity to provide you with the exceptional stay you deserve. Thank you for sharing your concerns. Stay well.
Other trip Jan 30, 2015
Bree
"Great value from Expedia"
A great hotel that is near enough to most events in Detroit. Accessability to the main roads to get you downtown expeditiously also a plus.
Response by The Westin Southfield Detroit
It’s wonderful to hear that your recent stay at The Westin Southfield Detroit provided you with a refreshing and convenient experience. Our location, situated just outside of the hustle and bustle of Detroit, give our guests the best of both worlds; easy access to all things Detroit and a quiet retreat when the day is done. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future and we thank you for your kind review. Be well.
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
JohnnyB
"College trip"
We stayed because my daughter was doing her signing ceremony for Lawrence Tech.
2 night family trip Jan 23, 2015
"Dependable Comfort"
Short overnight stay. Westin is always a dependable comfortable stay.
1 night family trip Jan 23, 2015
Quianna
"westin"
Room was clean and nice. Staff was friendly and efficient. Disappointed that WiFi was an extra charge.
1 night family trip Jan 23, 2015
"Content"
I like this hotel because it's clean & queit. I enjoy the pool because it's usually empty. The whirlpool is nice & hot.
1 night romance trip Jan 16, 2015
Ra'Sheida
"I've had better from Westin"
Wanted a nice day to relax.. Wasn't able to really get that.. I love the Westin. Unfortunately it was a children's hockey tournament so the pool and hot tub was full of kids from 5pm when I checked in till about 10pm.. They ran up and down the hallways.. I wasn't extremely upset just wish the hotel would've mentioned that before I booked.
Response by The Westin Southfield Detroit
We are so pleased to hear that you enjoy the Westin brand of hotels for your travels, and we do apologize that your most recent stay did not provide you with the refreshing and relaxing experience you have come to know. It is our goal to ensure that our guests fully enjoy their time spent at The Westin Southfield Detroit and we hope to welcome you back in the future for the peaceful and rejuvenating stay that you deserve. Until then, be well.
Other trip Jan 22, 2015
Bsewell
"In town getaway"
This place made us feel like we were out of town.
1 night romance trip Jan 17, 2015
Raymond
"business hotel"
always a reliable stay for business!
1 night business trip Jan 13, 2015
Lindsay
"business hotel"
The Westin is always a reliable stay for business.
1 night business trip Jan 14, 2015
Lindsay
"Westin @ Southfield"
There was an issue at checkin but a good stay.
2 night trip Jan 1, 2015
"overall a good stay"
The room service took a lot longer than they told me over the phone, not to mention an hour and a half after I ordered it. That being said, when the food got to me, it was delicious. The room was beautiful and very comfortable.
1 night trip Jan 10, 2015
Gillian
"love this hotel"
Love the bed needs better parking tho
1 night family trip Jan 10, 2015
"Nice location."
Great hotel in nice locAtion with great amenities. I would stay here again in a heartbeat.
Response by The Westin Southfield Detroit
We are so pleased to hear that the refreshing amenities and convenient location of The Westin Southfield Detroit added such value to your stay and we thank you for sharing your enjoyment with others. It would be our pleasure to have you return to our hotel and we hope it’s soon! Until then, be well.
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
mikey
"Brief "Rewards""
We just needed to escape from home locally to a quiet-relaxing atmosphere, for a day and a night. The Westin Hotel affords one such a place for lodging. With Expedia.com, our needs were met.
Response by The Westin Southfield Detroit
Having an opportunity to get away from the hustle and bustle that life can offer is priceless, and we’re thrilled that The Westin Southfield Detroit was able to provide you with a relaxing and rejuvenating retreat. We are grateful for your kind words and hope to have the chance to welcome you back in the near future. Thank you for your kind review. Be well.
Other trip Jan 9, 2015
Kimberly
"January Guest"
Hotel and service is very good for business in the area. One issue: the room thermostat did not work and the temperature seemed to be set by the hotel. It was cool all night in my room. Other than this the stay was good.
1 night business trip Jan 5, 2015
"Great Staff"
Relaxing
1 night trip Jan 1, 2015
Wilson
"Annual stay for holidays in Mich"
Great food
4 night family trip Dec 25, 2014
Workout machines not working or sanitized. Rooms basically clean.
Response by The Westin Southfield Detroit
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. We’re happy to read that you received a refreshing night’s sleep in our Heavenly Beds however, we do regret that your request for assistance with your luggage was not acknowledged in a timely manner. We will share your comments with our Associates in order to re-emphasize our need for quality customer service at all times. Thank you for your review and please, come and stay with us again. Be well.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
Audrey
"Awesome place!"
My stay was wonderful as usual
3 night trip Dec 20, 2014
"Great place to stay, will do it again!"
Great place to stay! Excellnt customer service! I felt like royalty.
2 night family trip Dec 19, 2014
Annette
"Average"
Rooms were clean, but starting to show signs of wear and tear DIRTIES HOTEL PARKING LOT... ever! Trash and rubbish everywhere.
2 night romance trip Dec 19, 2014
"awesome"
The hotel service was great everyone was excellent and I enjoyed my stay.
1 night family trip Dec 20, 2014
Denise
"Great Service"
The staff there is amazing. I couldn't ask for anything more from a Hotel. Very accommodating of all of your needs and will do everything in their power to help the customer. A+
2 night family trip Dec 19, 2014
Jamal
Hotel was very clean; staff were very polite. There were several times I went to the counter and I had to ask someone walking around if there is anyone at the counter that can help me. But once someone was actually there to help me it was clear that the staff are very helpful. I had a lot of difficulty connecting to the internet; I have a MAC and have been able to connect easily in airports, hotels across the world & I have a degree in information systems management. However, I was only able to connect to your internet after a couple hours of trying & with help from staff; this should be a relatively easy process but it was frustrating. Also, in the restaurant, the staff need more help; they were always walking around helping but they could not help more than ten tables with two servers.....I had to get up overtime to ask for something.....we are all on business and don't have time to wait too long.
Response by The Westin Southfield Detroit
Thank you for sharing your experience with us. While we’re pleased to hear that you were impressed with The Westin Southfield Detroit itself, we do wish that your stay had been a bit more relaxing. It is our goal to provide our guests with a refreshing experience and we thank you for alerting us to certain concerns you had while staying with us. We will have our IT Associates look into what may have been the problem with our Internet access and we do apologize for any inconveniences that you experienced. We hope you’ll return in the future and we thank you for sharing your experience with us. Be well.
Other trip Dec 18, 2014
Great hotel. Very modern. Clean and spacious rooms. The fresh fruit at the breakfast buffel was delicious.
Response by The Westin Southfield Detroit
How wonderful to hear that your recent stay at The Westin Southfield Detroit was exceptional. We’re pleased that you found your accommodations to be refreshing and our breakfast buffet helped to start your day off exceptionally. Thank you for your kind review and please come back soon. Be well.
Other trip Dec 12, 2014
"Clean, convenient, affordable hotel near Detroit!"
We stayed for an overnight trip to be close to Detroit. It was convenient to the freeway and it was a quick 15 minute trip to downtown. Hotel overall was in good condition, some areas were showing signs of being worn, but overall nice. The pool/hot tub area were nice. Beds were comfortable and room was clean. Price was excellent for the quality and comfort of the rooms.
1 night family trip Dec 6, 2014
"Still my favorite in the are"
My room was not cleaned properly, used towels, garbage from another guest. This is not typical - this is my favorite hotel in the area. Beware there is construction in the parking garage (12/2014), so parking is limited.
1 night business trip Dec 4, 2014
lauren
"best hotel stay in southfield"
it was so relaxing me and my wife agreed it was the best hotel stay in michigan by far and can't wait to stay again!!!!
1 night romance trip Nov 27, 2014
Derrick
"Westin wonderful"
Great bar in the lobby. Good atmosphere
1 night trip Nov 29, 2014
Nice hotel, reasonably well maintained. Construction underway (11/27/14) on the parking garage, but plenty of parking in front of hotel.
Response by The Westin Southfield Detroit
Thank you for sharing your experience at The Westin Southfield Detroit with us. We’re pleased to hear that your stay was refreshing and we look forward to welcoming you back very soon. Until then, be well.
Other trip Dec 4, 2014
"VERY NICE AND CLEAN HOTEL!"
I WOULD STAY AT THIS HOTEL AGAIN AND THE NEXT TIME IN 2015! VERY GOOD AND CLEAN HOTEL AND THE FOOD AND ETC. WAS GREAT!
Response by The Westin Southfield Detroit
How wonderful to hear that your stay at The Westin Southfield Detroit provided you with an exceptional experience. We love hearing that you will return in the future and we hope it’s soon! Thank you for your kind review. Stay well.
Other trip Dec 4, 2014
DAVID
"Holiday Visit"
The service received really stood out.
DeLois
"A+"
Nice place and clean
Abdulaziz
"An amazing hotel"
We were happy with westin which is high level hotel and I got a great deal
ali
"Thanksgiving Weekend"
I would certainly stay there again. I did have to call service to fix my shower head, but they came right away. Also I found some glasses left the bathroom, which I hope they were from the cleaning crew. The room overall was exactly what I needed in terms of comfort.
2 night family trip Nov 28, 2014
Nurah
"Pretty spot for the holidays"
A beautiful hotel, friendly staff. Not a ton around, so you need a rent car, but there are some great restaurants and things to do within 15 minutes. Cornbread and Beans, a Cajun joint, was a favorite. Area was fine, but thought $20 valet was a bit ridiculous. As usual, the room was well maintained, nice amenities, well decorated for the holidays, etc.
2 night romance trip Nov 27, 2014
"my experience"
Horrible customer service
Crystal
"Love this Westin!"
My partner and I thoroughly enjoyed our stay! One of my favorite hotels to stay in when I'm in the Detroit area. The beds are amazing! Great aesthetics, great customer service and I really love the low incidental rate. I will be back!
1 night romance trip Nov 26, 2014
Anesha
"Westin Detroit Stay"
Some request were made for better comfort and were quickly addressed. Staff was friendly and business like.
2 night family trip Nov 21, 2014
kimberly
"Best hotel in Southfield, MI"
It was amazing! I went for my birthday and they gave me a complimentary jacuzzi room with drinks for both of us!
1 night romance trip Nov 22, 2014
Dominique
"Review"
They need to update the interior of this hotel and provide a refrigerator/microwave for the rates they are charging for a one night stay. Other than that, my stay was fine.
1 night trip Nov 22, 2014
"4 1/2"
I ready happy stay then room very clean and if I stay detroit I will come back again
1 night family trip Nov 21, 2014
quang
A great stay very comfortable room staff was great room service was excellent
Response by The Westin Southfield Detroit
Wonderful! We’re so pleased that your recent stay at The Westin Southfield Detroit was refreshing and restorative. It would be our pleasure to welcome you back and until then, stay well.
"Close to testing site"
It was nice. No hassle if you didn't want to valet park.
Response by The Westin Southfield Detroit
It’s wonderful to hear that your recent stay at The Westin Southfield Detroit provided you with a convenient and comfortable place to stay and we thank you for sharing your experience with us. It would be our pleasure to have you return and we hope it’s soon. Stay well.
Other trip Nov 19, 2014
Doc
There was no vent in the bathroom - it felt stuffy and stinky and you could not control the temperature in the room
Response by The Westin Southfield Detroit
We certainly do apologize that your most recent stay at our hotel was so challenging. We encourage our guests to reach out to our dedicated Associates with any problems during their stay, so that we may respond accordingly and quickly get you back to enjoying your stay. It would be our hope to have the chance to welcome you back for the refreshing stay that you deserve. Until then, be well.
Other trip Nov 19, 2014
"It was just ok."
When we entered the hotel it seemed like a very nice place to stay. The desk clerk was very helpful. He went through the room options. He listened to our needs. He said something about "being green". So, I was ok that my sheets and towels were not going to be changed. Once in the room it smelled like bleach. Our room had a exercise machine which was a nice idea. I was disappointed that when I got back to my room in the evening no one had been in my room to straighten it up. I had asked a housekeeper to leave me a set of towels which did not happen. The toilet after flushing ran for a long time. I could hear when people were using the shower. They could also hear my shower. The bar downstairs was a little pricey. Food was ok. Check out was easy. Parking was ok. Not sure why they needed so many valet parking in front of the building.
Response by The Westin Southfield Detroit
Suggestions from our guests are the best possible way we have to ensure that we can improve the experience for future guests and we thank you for taking the time to let us know what areas you felt needed our attention. We’re pleased that enjoyed staying in one of our Workout Rooms, but do regret that your stay was interrupted by internal noises. We will certainly look into what may have been the problem with the water pipes in your room and will share your comments with our Housekeeping Associates regarding the linens in your room. We hope to welcome you back to The Westin Southfield Detroit in the future and we thank you for your review. Be well.
Other trip Nov 16, 2014
Lin
"Guys Trip Gone Wrong"
Me and my buddy take a guy trip once per year to watch sports. We booked a room with a double bed. When we arrived, they said because we booked through a third party, they would not give us a double bed and instead gave us a king sized bed. The only reason I booked the Westin was for the "Heavenly Bed" now, one of us had to sleep on a cot. The service at this Westin was the worse I ever had at a Westin. The staff was too busy to respond to little requests, so I could not get more soap or complementary toothpaste. The shop downstairs was closed, so I could not buy these items. I never had such a bad experience at a Westin. I will never go back to that one, I may quit the chain all together!
1 night trip with friends Nov 8, 2014
Hotel was great! much more than expected. Bed and shower were Fantastic. Not far from Detroit. Would stay again.
2 night romance trip Nov 7, 2014
stacy
Nice hotel, plenty of parking, clean room and easy check in/out
Response by The Westin Southfield Detroit
Thank you for your gift of feedback regarding your recent stay at The Westin Southfield Detroit. We’re pleased to hear that your experience was both refreshing and convenient and we look forward to having you return in the near future. Until then, be well.
Other trip Nov 2, 2014