All hotels in Southfield, Michigan, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here1500 Town Center, Southfield, MI, 48075, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Workout machines not working or sanitized. Rooms basically clean.
Response by The Westin Southfield Detroit
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. We’re happy to read that you received a refreshing night’s sleep in our Heavenly Beds however, we do regret that your request for assistance with your luggage was not acknowledged in a timely manner. We will share your comments with our Associates in order to re-emphasize our need for quality customer service at all times. Thank you for your review and please, come and stay with us again. Be well.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
Audrey
"Awesome place!"
My stay was wonderful as usual
3 night trip Dec 20, 2014
"Great place to stay, will do it again!"
Great place to stay! Excellnt customer service! I felt like royalty.
2 night family trip Dec 19, 2014
Annette
"Average"
Rooms were clean, but starting to show signs of wear and tear DIRTIES HOTEL PARKING LOT... ever! Trash and rubbish everywhere.
2 night romance trip Dec 19, 2014
"awesome"
The hotel service was great everyone was excellent and I enjoyed my stay.
1 night family trip Dec 20, 2014
Denise
"Great Service"
The staff there is amazing. I couldn't ask for anything more from a Hotel. Very accommodating of all of your needs and will do everything in their power to help the customer. A+
2 night family trip Dec 19, 2014
Jamal
Hotel was very clean; staff were very polite. There were several times I went to the counter and I had to ask someone walking around if there is anyone at the counter that can help me. But once someone was actually there to help me it was clear that the staff are very helpful. I had a lot of difficulty connecting to the internet; I have a MAC and have been able to connect easily in airports, hotels across the world & I have a degree in information systems management. However, I was only able to connect to your internet after a couple hours of trying & with help from staff; this should be a relatively easy process but it was frustrating. Also, in the restaurant, the staff need more help; they were always walking around helping but they could not help more than ten tables with two servers.....I had to get up overtime to ask for something.....we are all on business and don't have time to wait too long.
Response by The Westin Southfield Detroit
Thank you for sharing your experience with us. While we’re pleased to hear that you were impressed with The Westin Southfield Detroit itself, we do wish that your stay had been a bit more relaxing. It is our goal to provide our guests with a refreshing experience and we thank you for alerting us to certain concerns you had while staying with us. We will have our IT Associates look into what may have been the problem with our Internet access and we do apologize for any inconveniences that you experienced. We hope you’ll return in the future and we thank you for sharing your experience with us. Be well.
Other trip Dec 18, 2014
Great hotel. Very modern. Clean and spacious rooms. The fresh fruit at the breakfast buffel was delicious.
Response by The Westin Southfield Detroit
How wonderful to hear that your recent stay at The Westin Southfield Detroit was exceptional. We’re pleased that you found your accommodations to be refreshing and our breakfast buffet helped to start your day off exceptionally. Thank you for your kind review and please come back soon. Be well.
Other trip Dec 12, 2014
"Clean, convenient, affordable hotel near Detroit!"
We stayed for an overnight trip to be close to Detroit. It was convenient to the freeway and it was a quick 15 minute trip to downtown. Hotel overall was in good condition, some areas were showing signs of being worn, but overall nice. The pool/hot tub area were nice. Beds were comfortable and room was clean. Price was excellent for the quality and comfort of the rooms.
1 night family trip Dec 6, 2014
"Still my favorite in the are"
My room was not cleaned properly, used towels, garbage from another guest. This is not typical - this is my favorite hotel in the area. Beware there is construction in the parking garage (12/2014), so parking is limited.
1 night business trip Dec 4, 2014
lauren
"best hotel stay in southfield"
it was so relaxing me and my wife agreed it was the best hotel stay in michigan by far and can't wait to stay again!!!!
1 night romance trip Nov 27, 2014
Derrick
"Westin wonderful"
Great bar in the lobby. Good atmosphere
1 night trip Nov 29, 2014
Nice hotel, reasonably well maintained. Construction underway (11/27/14) on the parking garage, but plenty of parking in front of hotel.
Response by The Westin Southfield Detroit
Thank you for sharing your experience at The Westin Southfield Detroit with us. We’re pleased to hear that your stay was refreshing and we look forward to welcoming you back very soon. Until then, be well.
Other trip Dec 4, 2014
"VERY NICE AND CLEAN HOTEL!"
I WOULD STAY AT THIS HOTEL AGAIN AND THE NEXT TIME IN 2015! VERY GOOD AND CLEAN HOTEL AND THE FOOD AND ETC. WAS GREAT!
Response by The Westin Southfield Detroit
How wonderful to hear that your stay at The Westin Southfield Detroit provided you with an exceptional experience. We love hearing that you will return in the future and we hope it’s soon! Thank you for your kind review. Stay well.
Other trip Dec 4, 2014
DAVID
"Holiday Visit"
The service received really stood out.
DeLois
"A+"
Nice place and clean
Abdulaziz
"An amazing hotel"
We were happy with westin which is high level hotel and I got a great deal
ali
"Thanksgiving Weekend"
I would certainly stay there again. I did have to call service to fix my shower head, but they came right away. Also I found some glasses left the bathroom, which I hope they were from the cleaning crew. The room overall was exactly what I needed in terms of comfort.
2 night family trip Nov 28, 2014
Nurah
"Pretty spot for the holidays"
A beautiful hotel, friendly staff. Not a ton around, so you need a rent car, but there are some great restaurants and things to do within 15 minutes. Cornbread and Beans, a Cajun joint, was a favorite. Area was fine, but thought $20 valet was a bit ridiculous. As usual, the room was well maintained, nice amenities, well decorated for the holidays, etc.
2 night romance trip Nov 27, 2014
"my experience"
Horrible customer service
Crystal
"Love this Westin!"
My partner and I thoroughly enjoyed our stay! One of my favorite hotels to stay in when I'm in the Detroit area. The beds are amazing! Great aesthetics, great customer service and I really love the low incidental rate. I will be back!
1 night romance trip Nov 26, 2014
Anesha
"Westin Detroit Stay"
Some request were made for better comfort and were quickly addressed. Staff was friendly and business like.
2 night family trip Nov 21, 2014
kimberly
"Best hotel in Southfield, MI"
It was amazing! I went for my birthday and they gave me a complimentary jacuzzi room with drinks for both of us!
1 night romance trip Nov 22, 2014
Dominique
"Review"
They need to update the interior of this hotel and provide a refrigerator/microwave for the rates they are charging for a one night stay. Other than that, my stay was fine.
1 night trip Nov 22, 2014
"4 1/2"
I ready happy stay then room very clean and if I stay detroit I will come back again
1 night family trip Nov 21, 2014
quang
A great stay very comfortable room staff was great room service was excellent
"Close to testing site"
It was nice. No hassle if you didn't want to valet park.
Other trip Nov 19, 2014
Doc
There was no vent in the bathroom - it felt stuffy and stinky and you could not control the temperature in the room
Other trip Nov 19, 2014
"It was just ok."
When we entered the hotel it seemed like a very nice place to stay. The desk clerk was very helpful. He went through the room options. He listened to our needs. He said something about "being green". So, I was ok that my sheets and towels were not going to be changed. Once in the room it smelled like bleach. Our room had a exercise machine which was a nice idea. I was disappointed that when I got back to my room in the evening no one had been in my room to straighten it up. I had asked a housekeeper to leave me a set of towels which did not happen. The toilet after flushing ran for a long time. I could hear when people were using the shower. They could also hear my shower. The bar downstairs was a little pricey. Food was ok. Check out was easy. Parking was ok. Not sure why they needed so many valet parking in front of the building.
Other trip Nov 16, 2014
Lin
"Guys Trip Gone Wrong"
Me and my buddy take a guy trip once per year to watch sports. We booked a room with a double bed. When we arrived, they said because we booked through a third party, they would not give us a double bed and instead gave us a king sized bed. The only reason I booked the Westin was for the "Heavenly Bed" now, one of us had to sleep on a cot. The service at this Westin was the worse I ever had at a Westin. The staff was too busy to respond to little requests, so I could not get more soap or complementary toothpaste. The shop downstairs was closed, so I could not buy these items. I never had such a bad experience at a Westin. I will never go back to that one, I may quit the chain all together!
1 night trip with friends Nov 8, 2014
Hotel was great! much more than expected. Bed and shower were Fantastic. Not far from Detroit. Would stay again.
2 night romance trip Nov 7, 2014
stacy
Nice hotel, plenty of parking, clean room and easy check in/out
Response by The Westin Southfield Detroit
Thank you for your gift of feedback regarding your recent stay at The Westin Southfield Detroit. We’re pleased to hear that your experience was both refreshing and convenient and we look forward to having you return in the near future. Until then, be well.
Other trip Nov 2, 2014
"Pleasant Business Trip"
I was placed in this hotel for a business trip, and I couldn't have been happier. All staff I encountered were professional, competent, and very friendly. The beds and pillows are beyond compare; I have not slept so well in a long time. I wish I could have fit the bed into my car, lol! My only complaint is that the water from the bathroom sink never got more than luke warm. Even the food at the hotel restaurant, Tangos, was excellent - wonderful flavor and beautiful presentation.
3 night business trip Oct 18, 2014
Cassandra
"weekend Getaway"
This was the perfect hotel for our weekend away from home! The hotel had brochures for tourist attractions in the room. We used room service for "breakfast in bed" and it was delivered by a man dressed in a black and white tuxedo who balanced the tray above our heads. It was relaxing and we will be back!
2 night romance trip Oct 10, 2014
Frank and Linda
"LOVED MY ROOM!"
I definitely got more than I bargained for with the Westin Southfield. The room was huge, the staff was awesome, and my time spent there was amazing. I'll be back for sure!
Response by The Westin Southfield Detroit
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. It is always our goal at The Westin Southfield Detroit, to provide our valued guests with the most exceptional and refreshing experiences that we can. We’re pleased to learn that your stay was memorable and we look forward to welcoming your return very soon. Thank you for your review. Be well.
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
DG
"My last experience was better"
The Westin is a very nice hotel. This stay however was not the best. The bathroom wasn't as clean as I thought it should have been. The furniture in that particular room was damaged and outdated. The staff was awesome! I would recommend the hotel for sure. This particular room wasn't in the best condition which made me feel a bit uncomfortable.
Response by The Westin Southfield Detroit
We are so grateful for your gift of feedback and regret to hear that this most recent visit did not fully impress you. We encourage our guests to reach out to us in the event they are not happy with any aspect of their stay. Thank you for letting us know what areas we need to pay more attention to and for your kind comments for our dedicated Associates. It would be our pleasure to welcome you back to The Westin Southfield Detroit in the near future and we thank you for your review. Stay well.
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
"Outstanding Experience!"
After a rough day of air travel and long delays at the car rental, it was great to come to a hotel that knew my travel woes (via my Twitter account) and welcomed me w/ such hospitality. The room, the staff, the extras, were all much appreciated. I've stayed here before and I can say that this is a first rate hotel and a great place to stay while in eastern part of Michigan.
Response by The Westin Southfield Detroit
It was certainly our pleasure to provide you with the much needed refuge from your busy day of travel. We know how frustrating delays can be and we’re happy to hear that our luxurious amenities and dedicated Associates helped to make your stay exceptional. Thank you for mentioning our convenient location and we look forward to having you as a guest again very soon at the Westin Southfield Detroit! Be well.
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
Ted
"Check out another."
Getting to the Hotel was tricky, not very easy to get to. It seemed during my stay only 1 of 4 elevators was functional creating a long wait. The hallways to the rooms carpet was filthy, stained. The room was nice, the pillows were garbage. I stacked 3 pillows and still didn't get any head support they went flat.
1 night romance trip Oct 10, 2014
Hmmmm
"Fantastic hotel"
Clean, well-appointed rooms and fitness center, polite & helpful staff. I will always seek to stay at a Westin after this experience.
2 night business trip Oct 1, 2014
"Nice hotel, needs updates"
Nice hotel, looks updated and big and roomy...smells clean and fresh. Needs a little remodeling in bathrooms...needed new shower head as it leaked and no fan in the bathroom
1 night trip with friends Oct 4, 2014
Ross
"Great Location, Very nice hotel!"
We had a wonderful stay. It was close to the city and was a GREAT value.
1 night romance trip Oct 4, 2014
Sue Taylor
Staff was very friendly upon check in. The rooms were comfortable and clean but our room overlooked the freeway. This is an ideal location for a business traveler. There was construction in the self parking garage which caused some confusion but this was manageable.
Response by The Westin Southfield Detroit
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at The Westin Southfield Detroit. We’re so pleased to hear that the service levels you received from our Associates impressed you and provided you with a refreshing stay. We do apologize for any noise disturbances you encountered and hope that during any future stays, you will let our Associates know of your room location preferences. Thank you for your review and be well.
Other trip Oct 2, 2014
Danielley1214
"A GREAT SPOT."
After 20 years of marriage needed a break. Took wife there and had one great time as soon as we got there until the end . The room was great:!!!! Had one good time with the staff. An all around good time. Thanks.
Response by The Westin Southfield Detroit
Happy 20th Anniversary from all of us here at The Westin Southfield Detroit! We’re so pleased to have been able to be a part of your time together and be able to provide you with the relaxing and refreshing retreat you needed. It was our pleasure to have you stay with us and it would be an even greater one to have you return. Thank you for your kind compliments and for your review. Be well.
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
Anthony
Very nice hotel - Great location - Nice bar in hotel - Check in was in speedy time!
Response by The Westin Southfield Detroit
It’s so nice to hear that your recent stay with us at The Westin Southfield Detroit provided you with just what you needed during your trip. Thank you for mentioning our convenient location. We hope to welcome you back very soon for another refreshing stay! Until then, stay well.
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
CT TRaveler
"Great rooms and staff"
We came the night before a lions game and had such a good time. The beds and shower are straight out of Heaven and the staff is the friendliest and most appreciative! The lounge was lit up with the visiting team and fans, but the staff did an amazing job giving guests the same treatment as nfl superstars. The only thing I didn't like was the location- there was nothing to do or eat unless it was fastfood chains and it's about a 20 minute drive to downtown Detroit but close enough to jump on the highway.
1 night family trip Sep 20, 2014
Ashley
Service was professional and friendly. Room was comfortable. Room service was above average. Had kind of an unclear parking situation unless you went inside and asked for directions. I think it's designed to encourage you to use the $25 / day valet service. Bottom line though; easy recommendation. I'd go back.
Response by The Westin Southfield Detroit
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at The Westin Southfield Detroit with us. We do apologize for any confusion related to our parking garage and hope that after inquiring you were able to utilize our complimentary parking garage. It is our utmost goal to provide our guests with a refreshing and rejuvenating experience and we hope to welcome you back again soon for another great stay. Until then, be well.
Other trip Sep 18, 2014
Rob
"Quick trip"
Great value, facilities will need updating in near future
Response by The Westin Southfield Detroit
We’re so pleased that your brief stay with us at The Westin Southfield Detroit was enjoyable, and we do appreciate your perspective. It is only through the eyes of our guests that we can evaluate certain areas and we thank you for sharing. It would be our pleasure to have you return and we hope it’s soon. Stay well.
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
"Close to area attractions and businesses"
Good stay, have been there before. Takes a long time to cool down the room though. Seventh floor was hot in the rooms and cold in the hallway. Had the stat set to 62 the entire time with the fan on high and it was comfortable the second night. The hotel bar was pricey for beer and food. Food was good, no doubt about it, but not worth the money. Beer was slightly more than any other place you could go. Problem is, there isn't that many places within walking distance. Hotel is surrounded by mostly businesses, and the best view you will get from the room is the parking garage or the highway. Staff are friendly, but bartenders when busy are somewhat rude. Still worth the money if you can get a good price online. Bed was super comfortable, and room was good enough for the amount if time I was in there. Have to pay for WIFI though, which seems completely insane in this day and age.
Response by The Westin Southfield Detroit
We’re delighted to hear that you enjoyed our Heavenly Beds® and received a refreshing night’s sleep while staying at The Westin Southfield Detroit. We do regret to read however, that you encountered a few inconveniences and will be sure to share your comments with the departments that impacted your stay. Our policy regarding WiFi is in place so that only guests that use the service are charged for it. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future and thank you for your review. Be well.
"Horrible"
Room leaked water into our bathroom from the room above us. Had to be relocated to another room at 1 am. Stay away from this one.
Response by The Westin Southfield Detroit
While we do regret that you encountered inconveniences while here, it seems we worked to create a more refreshing stay for you by relocating you to better accommodations. We wish your stay had been more enjoyable and we hope to have another opportunity to fully impress you in the future. Thank you for your review. Stay well.
Nice place to stay