All hotels in Dallas, Texas, United States of America
12720 Merit Dr, Dallas, TX, 75251, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Lovely hotel, close to businesses"
This is a second stay for me and I do like the hotel. This trip was incredibly short and the front desk staff was very accommodating and helpful. I can't figure out why they insist on charging for wireless/internet, that would be my biggest ding against Westins, but overall, they are a very nice hotel.
Other trip Nov 4, 2014
"Great price but hotel wasn't clean"
Booked a great "non-refundable, non cancellable" rate on this hotel for Friday and Saturday night for SMU Family Weekend. Checked in around midnight both nights. Hotel lobby was fine but there was a problem with the door handle of the room and the hallways and room were not clean. Stained carpet and dirty corners and baseboard throughout.
Other trip Nov 1, 2014
parents & 2 tee
"Good stay"
This hotel is a good one awesome rates and facility parking garage and the staff was very courtious and helpful.
1 night romance trip Oct 25, 2014
Shawn
"Nice Lobby, it goes downhill from there"
The hotel lobby is beautiful!! But once upstairs the hall carpet was filthy!! Had gum and dirt all over!! The coffee machine in my room was nasty!! And the brand of Soda I bought via room service was the Dollar Store brand and they charged $9.00 for two!! I mean we all know hotels overcharge for room service but at least make your occupants feel like it's worth it!! Overall this hotel just made me mad!
Other trip Oct 29, 2014
WCD
"Should be considered a Westin Express"
Not as nice as every other Westin I've been to. There is complimentary WiFi in the lobby, but not in the rooms. Also no complimentary breakfast.
Other trip Oct 29, 2014
"Stadium"
This hotel is old and the room was a little stuffy. Great location to Cowboy Stadium. Not really walking distance.
2 night family trip Oct 10, 2014
Rudy
"Fair stay"
Hotel lobby is very nice and the staff is amazing. Rooms are very clean, but definetly need an update. Very outdated. Room looks like you are traveling back in time. This hotel will not work for family traveling with gadgets. We had the hardest time finding outles to charge iphones, iPads, and laptops.
2 night family trip Oct 17, 2014
Greg
"Better options available."
Facility is old and tired. A/C wouldn't cool beyond 72 degrees; In-room safe didn't work; ATM in lobby didn't work; flat sheet on bottom of bed barely covered the mattress. Service was very friendly. Will not stay here again.
2 night romance trip Oct 10, 2014
Kenneth
"OU-TX weekend"
We went to Dallas last weekend for the OU-TX football game. The Westin is a convenient location for us, located near I-635 & I-75. The lobby is nice and there is a convenient bar in the lobby with TVs, where we were able to sit and watch some football games and have drinks. But the hallways and rooms need a MAJOR renovation. The hallways are just bland and gray and not well-lit. Our bed had a comforter that didn't seem to fit the kingsize bed. The drapes were from the 90's, and the bathtub was dingy. I expect better from the Westin.
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
Justin
"OU-TX Weekend"
Nice hotel, convenient to major highways. Pretty lobby, nice bar. Friendly staff. Rooms are a little older, but comfortable and nice. Convenient parking.
Other trip Oct 12, 2014
Ginger
"Charges you for Everything."
Sheets comforter were dirty, elevator broke, only 2 elevator were working, had to wait 15 minutes to bring luggage up to our room. Had to pay for parking $8 for parking per day, INTERNET $5.00 day, what hotel still charges, free wifi only in LOBBY area. Will never go here again, even motel 6 has free wifi access.
2 night business trip Oct 3, 2014
sandra
"Short and sweet"
My family just stayed one night because our power was out and this hotel was 7 minutes from our home. The lobby area was very nice to hang out, drink and watch "the game." The hotel seems old, but they have renovated it very nice. Would definitely stay again.
1 night trip Oct 3, 2014
DM
We had an absolutely wonderful stay. I had a minor personal emergency & a young lady on staff was AWESOME. Everyone was very accommodating. Thanks a lot.
2 night trip Sep 26, 2014
Penny
"It was very disappointing...."
I was very disappointed to check into a Westin and then find the room in the condition it was in. The room had an aweful smell. The light switches were dirty with grease & dust. The tub was dirty. This wasn't like any Westin I've ever been to. I unfortantly pre-paid but it was so bad that I booked with another property. When I went down to check out the manager did offer to move me....but why did he put me in the room in the first place. Terrible.
M
This is a nice hotel but the parking is horrible and expensive. I wish they would put a fridge in the room instead of charging you extra for one.
LaDeldrius
"Love the hotel"
Staff are always nice, rooms are awesome and beds comfortable. I always feel like the hotel is very clean, well maintained
marjie
"Rude service"
Checking in was very rude. When arriving at the Westin the clerk at the checking counter did acknowledge our room have been prepaid we had to wait to talk to management in order to get our rooms. We waited 30. Min for us to be attended and giving us our keys to our rooms we should of been greeted and treated well
2 night family trip Sep 19, 2014
"Convention weekend."
Hotel is very nice and the beds are awesome! Restaurant has a wonderful spa dining menu. Nice hotel bar. Staff excellent. Air conditioner in room 419 seemed old and musky however.
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
sheti
Nice lobby, but long overdue for a renovation of the rooms. Definitely not what I expect out of a Westin.
Other trip Sep 19, 2014
"Rating was different"
I was a little disappointed when I learned that the Hotel is only a 3-star rated hotel. I didn't know that your rating is different from the standard hotel rating...
3 night trip Sep 3, 2014
"Exactly what I NEEDED!"
The corner king room was absolutely spectacular. The Floorplan and lay out of the room provided more of a studio apartment style room Vs an overcrowded bedroom.
Other trip Sep 4, 2014
"Nice Hotel, But Doesn't Do Justice To Westin Brand"
The hotel was nice enough. I enjoyed my stay and the service was excellent, but as most of the other reviews have said, it desperately needs an upgrade. The cordless phone didn't work; the air conditioning in the room couldn't be adjusted (you could only turn it off and on, and when on it was like a refrigerator - admittedly this was better than the alternative of not having any air condition working at all); and overall the room just felt dirty. The hotel was no befitting of the Westin Brand Name
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
London Traveler
"North Dallas Business Trip"
We traveled to Addison for business and I would recommend this hotel to anyone traveling on business to the N. Dallas area. The buffet breakfast was a bit over-priced and I would probably skip it next time. The staff was very helpful and it took about 3 minutes for a sewing kit to be delivered to my room! Beds were super comfy and next time I will find time to visit the pool.
2 night business trip Aug 26, 2014
Amelia
"needs improvements"
Little over rated restrooms need improvements and carpets dirty scratches and scrapes in the walls
1 night family trip Aug 22, 2014
Sergio
"overpriced."
This hotel is way over priced. The lobby area is nice, but the rooms and hallways are old and dirty and it's location is not even prime within Dallas.
2 night business trip Aug 18, 2014
Only weird thing was the lack of fitted sheets on the beds otherwise beds were comfortable and I had no problems whatsoever.
2 night trip Aug 8, 2014
BrendaV
Have had better experience wasn't bad but it was great
Other trip Jul 24, 2014
"No vending machines"
If you arrive after 10 pm and the gift shop is closed, you have to walk back to the parking garage to drive to a gas station if you need a drink or a snack. I've never stayed at a hotel before that doesn't have a single vending machine anywhere!
1 night business trip Jul 12, 2014
"Great staff and location"
Parking garage inconvenient and has stairs. Recommend Valet!!
3 night business trip Jun 30, 2014
Allie
"Life Has Enough Wrinkles w/out adding to them:)"
I like the Hotel. But, our King bed had Flat Sheets on it. They would stay on the Bed. Don't you all put fitted sheets on the bottom? If not you should. The Bed was comfortable but my sleep was interrupted by the wrinkles in the sheets.
1 night business trip Jun 26, 2014
Deborah Allen
"Great Urban Retreat After Camping"
The fire alarm going off during the early morning for "routine testing" according to maintenance crew was not a good way to wake up. The front desk later said there was no routine testing going on. Clearly there was a lot of noise being made and when the fire system is involved, the front desk should have the answer. The Good - Everything else. This is what you expect from Westin and they always meet expectations.
1 night trip Jun 19, 2014
"Great Location."
Loved this hotel. Large rooms, comfy beds &extremely friendly & accommodating staff...from the front desk, bar/restaurant to the valet.
2 night business trip Jun 16, 2014
RK
"Great Value"
Decent location with large, clean, modern, up to do date rooms. Staff is friendly and very inviting environment. Highly suggest it to anyone staying in Dallas.
1 night business trip Jun 8, 2014
DaBigTraveler
nice rooms, nice view. loved the mattress, bed and pillows. huge rooms (the one with the king bed). great pool and atmosphere. restaurant was a bit disappointing, not a lot of options for the price.
Doug
"Ok- not all that"
It was ok. Older and room kinda small. Parking was yuk! It is in a separate garage that is small and cost you each night.
Swim mom
"Clean but service was not good."
We stayed at the Westin for one night. The room was clean, but the crib we requested at check in never arrived. We called again to get the crib and we're told it was on the way but it never arrived. We let the front desk know at check out and they excused it saying they were busy. They didn't seem to care that we weren't happy with our stay.
"Lovely Hotel"
The hotel was beautiful, clean and quiet. The room was really nice and had a view of the Dallas skyline. The best part of it was the great price. No complaints whatsoever.
1 night trip with friends May 31, 2014
Susieqinok
The hotel was not bad.. but could have used a refrigerator in the room because I have a toddler. .Vale parking is 35 dollars a day..washed I was informed of how much for the vale parking. .we were on the 11th floor and the maid did not get to our room to clean it till 4:30..breakfast is just a buffet with an omlet maker and cost was 42.00 for 2 adult and one 2 year old..The pool was nice and heated. And the room service food was good..was not bad hotel.. but I wished I knew of some of the prices before I used them. .also it will take you 15 minutes to go to downtown dallas..
2 night business trip May 24, 2014
heather
"Too many negatives"
We had to pay to park in the hotel's parking garage. You have to pay for wi-fi if you need it. My a/c didn't work well in the room and the shower did not work well either. It was a not a pleasant stay. The only positive was our view from the room. It was beautiful.
1 night family trip May 24, 2014
"nice hotel"
Very nice place. enjoyed the stay
2 night business trip May 23, 2014
"Wonderful!"
We booked our room while we were driving from Houston to Dallas. Check in took less than 3 minutes! Our room was great and we had no problems. Definitely will be staying there again next time we're in Dallas!
2 night business trip May 16, 2014
"rooms"
No microwave, or refrigerator. Charges for WiFi in rooms
3 night trip May 15, 2014
kathleen lynch
"Night in Dallas"
Enjoyed. Will stay again.
1 night trip May 17, 2014
Staff was great! The lobby was very nice but the room was lower standard than I expected from the Westin. I would recommend this hotel at the price I paid and no more than that.
Other trip May 20, 2014
"Lovely Stay"
It was great! Parking for hotel guests at $8.00 a night is a little bit of highway robbery, but we were able to park across the street and down a ways from hotel for free.
1 night trip May 9, 2014
KKDA73
"Room smelled of heavy cigarette smoke."
Overall, hotel was not very clean. Carpets in halls dirty. Elevator carpets heavily soiled. Location was good. Need to improve housekeeping personnel.
Other trip Apr 21, 2014
betty
"Reasonable"
Fairly nice hotel. Ask for a corner room with king. There like a mini suite. Bathroom tubs are very average and small. Carpeting in hallways was deplorable. Single king room really not worth more than around $175.
4 night trip Apr 4, 2014
"Not Great"
I was looking for a weekend away to get some rest and relaxation. The room location was bad as to open my drapes and look out the window I was looking into someone else's room due to the building design. The TV was terrible in reception of a lot of channels and channel choices were not good. I ended up using my IPAD for video. The room had a dated feel not new, not bad but not what I was expecting for $250 per night! Staff was courteous and service good but finding a car valet after midnight was like pulling teeth. All in all if it had been a business trip it would work, but not for a getaway weekend.
Other trip Apr 7, 2014
wc
"Westin in much need of a re-model"
This hotel should not be associated with the Westin brand. The lobby is nice, however, once you enter the corridor to the rooms it's a different story: stained carpets, old furniture, thin walls, seating had brow stays all over. Absolutely disgusting. I cut my stay short and moved to the Hyatt.
2 night trip Apr 2, 2014
Jon
"A very central location."
Good staff and clean facility. The hotel is on a central location.
Other trip Apr 7, 2014