All hotels in Dallas, Texas, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here12720 Merit Dr, Dallas, TX, 75251, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"North Dallas Business Trip"
We traveled to Addison for business and I would recommend this hotel to anyone traveling on business to the N. Dallas area. The buffet breakfast was a bit over-priced and I would probably skip it next time. The staff was very helpful and it took about 3 minutes for a sewing kit to be delivered to my room! Beds were super comfy and next time I will find time to visit the pool.
2 night business trip Aug 26, 2014
Amelia
"needs improvements"
Little over rated restrooms need improvements and carpets dirty scratches and scrapes in the walls
1 night family trip Aug 22, 2014
Sergio
"overpriced."
This hotel is way over priced. The lobby area is nice, but the rooms and hallways are old and dirty and it's location is not even prime within Dallas.
2 night business trip Aug 18, 2014
Only weird thing was the lack of fitted sheets on the beds otherwise beds were comfortable and I had no problems whatsoever.
2 night trip Aug 8, 2014
BrendaV
Have had better experience wasn't bad but it was great
Other trip Jul 24, 2014
"No vending machines"
If you arrive after 10 pm and the gift shop is closed, you have to walk back to the parking garage to drive to a gas station if you need a drink or a snack. I've never stayed at a hotel before that doesn't have a single vending machine anywhere!
1 night business trip Jul 12, 2014
"Great staff and location"
Parking garage inconvenient and has stairs. Recommend Valet!!
3 night business trip Jun 30, 2014
Allie
"Life Has Enough Wrinkles w/out adding to them:)"
I like the Hotel. But, our King bed had Flat Sheets on it. They would stay on the Bed. Don't you all put fitted sheets on the bottom? If not you should. The Bed was comfortable but my sleep was interrupted by the wrinkles in the sheets.
1 night business trip Jun 26, 2014
Deborah Allen
"Great Urban Retreat After Camping"
The fire alarm going off during the early morning for "routine testing" according to maintenance crew was not a good way to wake up. The front desk later said there was no routine testing going on. Clearly there was a lot of noise being made and when the fire system is involved, the front desk should have the answer. The Good - Everything else. This is what you expect from Westin and they always meet expectations.
1 night trip Jun 19, 2014
"Great Location."
Loved this hotel. Large rooms, comfy beds &extremely friendly & accommodating staff...from the front desk, bar/restaurant to the valet.
2 night business trip Jun 16, 2014
RK
"Great Value"
Decent location with large, clean, modern, up to do date rooms. Staff is friendly and very inviting environment. Highly suggest it to anyone staying in Dallas.
1 night business trip Jun 8, 2014
DaBigTraveler
nice rooms, nice view. loved the mattress, bed and pillows. huge rooms (the one with the king bed). great pool and atmosphere. restaurant was a bit disappointing, not a lot of options for the price.
Doug
"Ok- not all that"
It was ok. Older and room kinda small. Parking was yuk! It is in a separate garage that is small and cost you each night.
Swim mom
"Clean but service was not good."
We stayed at the Westin for one night. The room was clean, but the crib we requested at check in never arrived. We called again to get the crib and we're told it was on the way but it never arrived. We let the front desk know at check out and they excused it saying they were busy. They didn't seem to care that we weren't happy with our stay.
"Lovely Hotel"
The hotel was beautiful, clean and quiet. The room was really nice and had a view of the Dallas skyline. The best part of it was the great price. No complaints whatsoever.
1 night trip with friends May 31, 2014
Susieqinok
The hotel was not bad.. but could have used a refrigerator in the room because I have a toddler. .Vale parking is 35 dollars a day..washed I was informed of how much for the vale parking. .we were on the 11th floor and the maid did not get to our room to clean it till 4:30..breakfast is just a buffet with an omlet maker and cost was 42.00 for 2 adult and one 2 year old..The pool was nice and heated. And the room service food was good..was not bad hotel.. but I wished I knew of some of the prices before I used them. .also it will take you 15 minutes to go to downtown dallas..
2 night business trip May 24, 2014
heather
"Too many negatives"
We had to pay to park in the hotel's parking garage. You have to pay for wi-fi if you need it. My a/c didn't work well in the room and the shower did not work well either. It was a not a pleasant stay. The only positive was our view from the room. It was beautiful.
1 night family trip May 24, 2014
"nice hotel"
Very nice place. enjoyed the stay
2 night business trip May 23, 2014
"Wonderful!"
We booked our room while we were driving from Houston to Dallas. Check in took less than 3 minutes! Our room was great and we had no problems. Definitely will be staying there again next time we're in Dallas!
2 night business trip May 16, 2014
"rooms"
No microwave, or refrigerator. Charges for WiFi in rooms
3 night trip May 15, 2014
kathleen lynch
"Night in Dallas"
Enjoyed. Will stay again.
1 night trip May 17, 2014
Staff was great! The lobby was very nice but the room was lower standard than I expected from the Westin. I would recommend this hotel at the price I paid and no more than that.
Other trip May 20, 2014
"Lovely Stay"
It was great! Parking for hotel guests at $8.00 a night is a little bit of highway robbery, but we were able to park across the street and down a ways from hotel for free.
1 night trip May 9, 2014
KKDA73
"Room smelled of heavy cigarette smoke."
Overall, hotel was not very clean. Carpets in halls dirty. Elevator carpets heavily soiled. Location was good. Need to improve housekeeping personnel.
Other trip Apr 21, 2014
betty
"Reasonable"
Fairly nice hotel. Ask for a corner room with king. There like a mini suite. Bathroom tubs are very average and small. Carpeting in hallways was deplorable. Single king room really not worth more than around $175.
4 night trip Apr 4, 2014
"Not Great"
I was looking for a weekend away to get some rest and relaxation. The room location was bad as to open my drapes and look out the window I was looking into someone else's room due to the building design. The TV was terrible in reception of a lot of channels and channel choices were not good. I ended up using my IPAD for video. The room had a dated feel not new, not bad but not what I was expecting for $250 per night! Staff was courteous and service good but finding a car valet after midnight was like pulling teeth. All in all if it had been a business trip it would work, but not for a getaway weekend.
Other trip Apr 7, 2014
wc
"Westin in much need of a re-model"
This hotel should not be associated with the Westin brand. The lobby is nice, however, once you enter the corridor to the rooms it's a different story: stained carpets, old furniture, thin walls, seating had brow stays all over. Absolutely disgusting. I cut my stay short and moved to the Hyatt.
2 night trip Apr 2, 2014
Jon
"A very central location."
Good staff and clean facility. The hotel is on a central location.
Other trip Apr 7, 2014
aisha
Staff is wonderfull I have not felt bette before. and the resaurant is very nice!
2 night business trip Mar 21, 2014
Great
"It was not worth the money...."
the hotel itself is pretty nice, but there was a horrendous smell in the hallway walking to our room. The amenities are outdated for sure. Im not sure why there is a phone next to the toilet. Our view was of construction and some freeways. The bar and lounge are great, but the drinks are overpriced. We spent almost as much on drinks as we spent on the room. there aren't enough TVs in the bar either, considering how small they are. The menu (for the restaurant and room service) is pretentious. We had to walk to Benihana in order to find anything we wd even consider eating. I don't mind dropping $100 for dinner at Benihana, bc I like the food, but the menu at this hotel just plain sucks. There was only one bath robe in the bathroom even though there were 2 of us in the room and I booked it for 2 adults. They charge for parking too which is insane. Decent hotel overall, but definitely NOT worth the price.
Other trip Mar 24, 2014
e
"Very friendly"
Everything was perfect except that my phone didn't work. Called the dest on my cell and they took a room service order got it to the kitchen and all was right with the world. Great service.
Other trip Mar 20, 2014
blaine
"Too short a stay to explore"
Stay was fine. Didn't have much time to explore.
1 night trip Mar 8, 2014
Chandra Sekar
"Pretty good hotel."
Convenient location for Plano/Richardson. Nice size room. Friendly staff and prompt room service. One complaint- no shower cap provided. (When will hotels learn- women don't wash their hair every day- a shower cap should be provided automatically in every room!)
1 night business trip Mar 4, 2014
Jdr-Boston
"nice hotel"
It is a nice hotel. The restaurant in the premises has a poor and limited menu though. The room was clean, bed was comfortable.
1 night business trip Feb 19, 2014
"Great Hotel GREAT Location"
We took a weekend trip to Dallas to go shopping at the Galleria, the hotel was near the mall but also just far enough away that the mall traffic didn't affect the accessibility to the hotel. The hotel is also located near lots of restaurants and pretty much anything you could need is near by. The hotel was very clean, the staff was phenomenal, and the room was very spacious. I will definitely be staying here during my future trips to Dallas.
Other trip Feb 11, 2014
Lissa
Hotel was fine but hallways and carpet were pretty run down and rooms/bathrooms needed update. Service was fine but 3 people buffet breakfast cost $70 was a little expensive.
1 night business trip Jan 28, 2014
Rich
"So-So Stay"
Got a good deal from Hotels.com so booked it through them. Great location for our stay. After booking plans changed and we booked a separate consecutive night through Hotels.com. Check in was a little confusing and lengthy since we actually had 2 separate bookings for consecutive nights. Had to pay extra for covered parking (that didn't bother me) but then to use the hotel Wi-Fi they charge different rates for different band widths...from between almost $5/day up to $15/day depending upon the speed! I thought this was unnecessary for a "quality" hotel.Then, they didn't make up our room after day one claiming that it was a screw up because of our "2 separate bookings" . That didn't make sense to me. Then we got home and I found they had charged us for an extra nights stay.. I called and they apologized and said they would credit back to my charge card. This is day 2 and no credit has showed up yet so I'll give them another day or 2 before I have to call back. The stay was OK and we got a good rate, but overall I would rate our stay probably not worth the effort compared to just paying the same amount of money, not discounted and staying at a Comfort Suites or similar with a cheap breakfast and free WiFi. Didn't use the dining facilities as our experience is that Hotel dining is way more expensive than you can get close by in Dallas for a lot less.
1 night trip Jan 18, 2014
JAD
Had small pieces of trash left on the floor. Could not park in the parking garage because the height limit was 6'3". Have to pay extra if you want a fridge or internet service.
Other trip Dec 26, 2013
"Nice hotel, close to airport"
I wish they had free breakfast, and free shuttle to the airport.
Other trip Dec 24, 2013
Jamal
"Excellent view of Dallas area including downtown"
Disappointing to have a dog barking until after midnight on our floor. Not aware that it was a pet friendly hotel until after our complaints.
Other trip Dec 2, 2013
"Nice hotel for the price"
Only complaint I have is construction on 635 getting to the hotel, which of course is temporary.
1 night trip Nov 16, 2013
Holly
"Great Experience"
I think that it is great value for what you pay and the experience there was very good and I would definitely come back here again the next time that I am in town for business.
1 night business trip Nov 18, 2013
Ryan
"Nice weekend spot"
A great location for shopping and restaurants, large rooms with good views and great service
1 night trip Oct 26, 2013
"Nice but in need of room updates"
Nice room but in need of updates. Toilet would barely flush and ran off and on the entire stay. Fridge and or microwave available upon request, only first come first serve. Thought that was strange...
3 night business trip Oct 29, 2013
Jamie
"decent hotel but not worth the price"
everything is an upcharge here and parking is not free. if im spending that much money on a room i dont think i should have to pay extra money to park my car in your parking garage. the other option is across the way in an unmarked parking lot with no security..... so much for being a westin...
Other trip Oct 20, 2013
"outtdated"
outdated hotel. 4 star is not good rating for this rating.
Other trip Oct 19, 2013
Just went for a quick weekend getaway with the boyfriend, I've always had great experiences with the Westin and this was no different
Other trip Oct 14, 2013
"A tired Westin with little flair."
Not a bad option if you have business north of Dallas, but nothing remarkable at all about this hotel. The bell and valet staff however were exceptional.
Other trip Oct 13, 2013
Boston Based
"A little bit older, but not bad..."
Overall, the hotel staff was friendly... Bar did not open until 3PM, but restaurant staff was friendly and you could order from them. There was a convention at the hotel so it was a little loud in the halls on the 2nd night. Rooms were dated and they only gave one towel the second night, when I asked housekeeping for more she said she didn't have any... We went to the fair, it was about a 30-45 commute with heavy traffic.
Other trip Oct 12, 2013
Average hotel, it should be converted to other hotel name like days inn.
2 night business trip Oct 5, 2013