All hotels in San Francisco, California, United States of America
181 3rd St, San Francisco, CA, 94103, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Relaxing"
Very clean and a fun vibe as always at a W property.
1 night business trip Feb 12, 2015
"A swankyhotel with a cool vibe"
We had a great time here! It had a Vegas Hotel feel, not a cheesy vegas hotel. We loved the room, we loved the bar and we loved the location. We would definitely stay here again.
1 night romance trip Feb 8, 2015
Lelonnie
Fantastic hotel! Very stylish. Great rooms! Very clean. Comfy beds. Great staff! Best hotel we've stayed at.
1 night family trip Feb 1, 2015
fantastic room and service!
1 night romance trip Feb 1, 2015
christiane
"$64 for parking!?!?!?!"
I stay at the W hotel where ever I go..however, I have to say that charging $64/night for parking is absolutely RIDICULOUS. They need to wake up and realize charging 1/3rd of the overall nightly room rate, to park a car, even in SF, is going to cause ppl to go elsewhere
1 night romance trip Jan 30, 2015
scott
I stayed at the W as I was in town for a convention and the location was ideal for ensuring a very short commute as well as convenient location to great places to eat.
Other trip Jan 29, 2015
"Stayed an extra night, it was that fabulous"
We decided to stay an extra night and the W accomodated us without making us change rooms. That was an unexpected treat!
1 night romance trip Jan 26, 2015
Deborah
"I always love a corner room!"
It was an amazing birthday get away weekend. The check in staff was incredibly helpful and celebratory
1 night romance trip Jan 25, 2015
Deborah
"couple weekend getaway"
Had a great stay, definitely would come back.
2 night romance trip Jan 17, 2015
Janice
"Awesome hotel"
Nice.
1 night business trip Jan 15, 2015
"Just OK for a "W""
The hotel is very nice - great nightlife and staff was friendly. The room I had was a little beat up - not the quality I would expect from a "W" hotel usually. The hotel is best for location and nightlife, not necessarily the comfort....
3 night romance trip Jan 15, 2015
Chadd
"Excellent as always"
Excellent service, great room, fun atmosphere, easy to get a cab, great location for us.
1 night romance trip Jan 16, 2015
mark
"Not worth the money.... And it's a lot of money..."
I would NOT recommend this hotel. For such a nice hotel, they buckle and dine their patrons every chance they get. I know valet is expensive in the city, but $62 is ridiculous. Plus, we sat inside waiting for almost 20 minutes bc no one ever came to tell us our car had been brought up, so it was just sitting out on Howard St. Room service prices were super high (to be expected) but then they charge a delivery fee (this is not a giant casino, it's a single elevator shaft hotel), a 20% "service charge", plus want a tip. They want $5 for a bottle of water, but then they offer you a free bottle when you leave??? Wifi is $14.95/day.... Then I forgot s pair of earrings and a charger in the room. They want to charge me to ship via ups. I've forgotten things in HAWAII and they don't charge to ship.... From HAWAII!!! Even Disneyland hotels will ship to you for free if you leave something in the room. I live very close to the hotel, I can't believe they want to charge me for a couple of dollars.....
1 night romance trip Jan 17, 2015
Annie
"Great hotel, AWESOME gym!"
The hotel was awesome, as expected, but the real gem is the hotel gym, which is the first hotel gym I have ever WANTED to work out in. Well-cared for, quality equipment, water and apples, and clever and stylish design. I worked out every night I was at the hotel.
3 night business trip Jan 5, 2015
Carl
"good place"
great. Hotel. Stay there. Very cool places. Worth the doe.
Other trip Jan 11, 2015
Byron
"Short business Trip"
Great hotel with comfortable accommodations and great service.
2 night business trip Jan 6, 2015
"FYI"
All the bathrooms in this hotel have sliding doors with frosted glass. Very poor privacy. Kind of put a damper on the romantic weekend getaway.
4 night trip with friends Dec 10, 2014
"Great - except wifi should be free"
Great room, great service, decent bar, free wifi in lobby - not in room
1 night business trip Jan 5, 2015
Lars
"Great hotel in Soma"
Spent weekend in W SF. Busy bars, great rooms close to some of the tourist attractions in SF. In business district so quiet around area at the weekend but highly recommend it
3 night trip Jan 2, 2015
"Great time"
Pleasant time dining and dancing
1 night romance trip Jan 2, 2015
Nancy D
"small room"
Small room, good design, a good stay
1 night family trip Dec 30, 2014
"Great service!"
few were able to secure a room during one of their slow periods and the cost was less than normal, but more then we are accustomed to paying. It is a great hotel with very comfortable rooms. The highlight of the visit was the service. Every employee went out of their way to help. I wish I could stay there all the time.
3 night romance trip Dec 30, 2014
"Weekend getaway"
Construction was a pain in the butt. It was hard to find the hotel even when we knew where it was. Valet was scary- Hotel staff were great
1 night romance trip Dec 27, 2014
Dennis
"w hotel stay"
Hotel was close to shopping, Dinning, and nightlife. The staff was really helpful making dinner reservations for me at trendy upscale restaurant. I give them 10 and would come back anytime
2 night family trip Dec 19, 2014
Kayla
"W - San Francisco"
Have stayed at many W locations over the years. This particular location is showing its age some in worn carpets and overall appearance.
1 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
robert
"Great location. Accessible to all attraction"
Hotel is at walking distance to all attraction. Staff is super nice and accommodating. We came as a group of three families and were accommodated with rooms next to each other. The bar and fire place are very cosy yet modern design. Breakfast at restaurant was great. The bliss spa is as good as NY with professional great technicians. The only draw back are the beds which are not very comfortable, way too soft. We all walk up every morning with a back pain but I guess that's why they have a spa in house. Will definitely go back to this hotel
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
ana
"The best of the best"
This is the best hotel we have ever stayed in. The rooms, amenities, service, staff are all the best. The fitness room has been recently updated and the best facility ever seen in a hotel.
1 night romance trip Nov 21, 2014
Randy
"Nice hotel. Excellent location."
We had a great weekend. The views from the room was really nice especially during the night. The food at the cafe was pricey but very good.
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
"Superb location"
Great location & service. Carpet, bath fixtures, blinds needed update/repairs. Coffee/tea maker in the room would be really nice.
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
"The best of the best"
I love staying at The W Hotel, especially at SF location!! Service there is amazing and accommodating. Melissa the front desk hostess was Pleasant friendly and made me feel very welcome.
1 night romance trip Dec 20, 2014
Chantelle
"nope"
Parking is $57 a night
2 night business trip Dec 19, 2014
The bathroom doors are sliders that do not fully close. Very strange.
Other trip Dec 16, 2014
"Not the greatest service"
The wait to check in was quite long. They had three people working, but they kept going into a back room. The line just kept growing and it took forever. Same with getting our car out of valet. We were told 20-25 minutes. It was closer to 45 and then they left the car parked in front and didn't tell us it was there (we were sitting in the lobby waiting for it, so thankfully we were able to see it after a few minutes). For the price, the service wasn't up to par. We had a top floor corner room, which was fine. We didn't have the window seat in our room, like we previously had and really enjoyed, but that was fine.
1 night romance trip Dec 12, 2014
"The place to be when in San Francisco"
The staff here are very professional and make sure to meet the visitors need.
Other trip Dec 9, 2014
Stay lifted
"Nice hotel close to down town"
Liked the hotel, friendly staff. Enjoyed my vication
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
hanan lv travel
"great staff"
Stayed on Thanksgiving last minute after the niners game. Hotel staff was great, bar staff was great the room was clean. Our ac wasnt working so getting to sleep in a cold room after thanksgiving dinner wasnt happening.
1 night trip with friends Nov 27, 2014
"Trendy"
Great trendy hotel !
2 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
BRANDON
"Fantastic San Francisco location."
Loved this cool and modern hotel. I've been to the Bliss spa many times, but never stayed at the hotel before. We absolutely loved our stay.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
Anastasia
"Very nice modern hotel in SF"
Great ambiance and clean room. Can be a little noisy but overall very worth the price.
Other trip Nov 29, 2014
Jose
"Fun at the W!"
The stay was great parking was a bit expensive. Definitely a great hotel to entertain Friends. The food was great and the chef will take great care of you!
1 night trip with friends Nov 23, 2014
I was expecting a little bit better room for the price. The Staff was wonderful, specially Florina the concierge. She was super helpful, nice and cordial.
3 night romance trip Nov 14, 2014
Cesar
"Trendy hotel, great location"
My husband and I have stayed here several times and each time we are guaranteed a clean, nice room with a very comfortable bed. The staff is always very courteous and the bar is the coolest!
Dawn
"good"
no free wi fi in the room - other than that everything was great
2 night romance trip Nov 9, 2014
"Bliss at the W"
Nice night out, got a massage atvthe Bliss salon at the W, relaxed and enjoyed myself.
1 night trip Nov 7, 2014
"W is a party hotel"
There was a party the night of Halloween. No one had informed us this was the case or that the floor we were staying on basically became a frat party. The room next door was up until 4:30am and we had an early departure that day. When I called the concierge at 2am they said they'd take care of it. Clearly that was not the case and when I mentioned it at check out all I got was "I am so sorry to hear that" ... really?!
2 night trip with friends Oct 30, 2014
Rebecca
"Awesome but loud"
Service was impeccable but could hear everything in the next room.
2 night romance trip Oct 31, 2014
"SF October Stay"
Always a good time at the W, appreciate the changing elevator carpets too.
1 night business trip Oct 21, 2014
"Hip and Trendy"
Very trendy hotel
1 night business trip Oct 16, 2014
"Fantastic for 2012"
We had a hard time with the TV losing it's connection. The electronic plugins were a cool idea, and would have been great if they were current. No access for iPhone 5. Room service person was great. Coffee was strong. Bed was clean and very comfortable. Really liked the cushioned window sill.
1 night trip Oct 18, 2014
"It's a party room but not really good for family"
Me and my husband stay at W hotel for two nights and I have a female emergency and they didn't have the product at the room and it was really late at night. And the phone in my room was not working. My husband had a hackthon going on for two days and three nights. So I was alone. There are too much alcohol in the room but no family supply. I feel I don't want to stay in this hotel anymore.
Other trip Oct 13, 2014