All hotels in Augusta, Georgia, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here4087 Jimmy Dyess Pkwy, I-20 & Belair Road, Augusta, GA, 30909, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

I enjoyed my stay. Everyone was pleasant. Except that breakfast attendant. She has horrible customer service skills. I came down for breakfast and when ten o'clock hit she started shutting down the bar with me standing there. Someone needs to tell her wait until the last guest leaves.
2 night trip Feb 22, 2014
"Exterior doors don't lock and free food fails"
I did receive a refund for the prior night stay (of a 3 night stay) so they did try to fix my problem. To begin: Side door to the hotel by elevators does not lock. Pull hard and door opens freely. Next: Milk for cereal was dated 2 months old. Biscuits were in the serving container soaking up the grease where bacon used to be. No sweetener for coffee. ALL trash cans overflowing with trash (5 of them). Spoke with manager and she explained the recent storm prevented them from having enough trash bags to empty them. I asked how that affects room cleaning and she said that actually they have bags but the breakfast person doesn't want to empty the trash for fear of people thinking she had just handled trash and is now handling food. When asked about the bacon she said the storm prevented the delivery of bacon, so I asked where the bacon came from that left it's grease in the pan and she said she didn't know. I asked where the sweetener was and they brought me 3 Splenda. I guess everyone else is on their own. Lastly the milk being bad was a complete surprise and the breakfast lady said she'd check all the milk from now on. Which by definition means they have not been checking the milk previous to my complaint. Like I said, I got a refund but free costs too much for me. Moved hotels as soon as I was able. Rooms were fine though.
3 night trip Feb 17, 2014
Hotel needs a remodel. Bathrooms are falling apart, rusty faucets, shower head unattached at wall. Overall, unattractive and noisy.Will not ever stay at a Windgate again.
2 night trip Feb 20, 2014
marie
"beer cans everywhere"
I would call first and make sure they are not full with construction workers. They took all parking and left beer cans everywhere including the elevator. The rooms are very outdated and the cleaning staff is lazy. My sink had a hair the first night. They cannot manage a full hotel so be prepared for room to be given away. Most equipment in the exercise room is broken. Save a few bucks and stay at americas best inn around the corner. Rooms are nicer.
4 night business trip Feb 13, 2014
Disappointed
It was very clean. The staff accomedated me even though I showed up early for check in. They were very professional and nice.
1 night trip Feb 5, 2014
"O.k. but not returning......"
was not very clean in the hall ways. breakfast was terrible. No fresh coffee, Not enough food. I know it was not a restaurant type of breakfast but I met another visitor there and we did not eat anything. not very clean and no food. It started at 6 and we were down there at 7. I would be more understanding if it was 9, or at least 2 or 3 hours since it started. I will not be going back.
Other trip Feb 2, 2014
Pastor from TN.
"Business Stay"
Stayed overnight for a short business meeting. Hotel met my expectations and staff was very friendly. Would recommend to any business traveler as a great deal!
1 night business trip Jan 24, 2014
Brandon
"Good hotel for the price."
Very good hotel for the price. Good location, excellent price, clean, safe, decent assortment for breakfast.
Other trip Jan 20, 2014
"Wouldn't stay here ever again"
The hotel is next to a truck stop and I mean RIGHT next to a truck stop..my sink didn't work and the noise kept me from sleeping all night...never again
1 night trip Jan 14, 2014
April Jones
its bade experience to be in a dirty and smelly motel, yes I mean it, dirt in the elevator in the aisles. the motel located next to " trucks parking lot" net to "Pilot travel center" so you know the rest.
Other trip Jan 17, 2014
Bin
"plesant"
Way too brief, Breakfast was good escept for the very dry eggs & no grits
1 night trip Dec 27, 2013
"Clean hotel close to Augusta"
We found this hotel to be very clean and well kept. What we found missing was hospitality. When we arrived our first night to check in, there were 3 loud motorcycles parked in front of the door. One was on the sidewalk and we had to walk around it. The front desk people never once greeted us on arriving or acknowledged us on our way out. They seemed annoyed if we approached the desk. There was a box in the lobby for complimentary cookies....We were there for 3 days and never once saw any cookies in the box. The only polite staff member was the housekeeping girl. The breakfast was nice and plentiful and breakfast area was clean and orderly. Overall not a horrible experience but we were very disappointed with the staff. If you're not into being friendly hotel work may not be the right job for you.
Other trip Jan 1, 2014
Valerie
The room was much better than expected for the price. I would definitely recommend to friends and family. Room was clean and well stocked with amenities. The location was the only negative. Not to many resturants nearby; mainly fast food.
1 night trip Dec 24, 2013
Coop
"Enjoyed our stay"
We enjoyed our stay. Rooms were clean. Front desk staff was helpful. I would consider staying here again.
1 night business trip Dec 22, 2013
"Beyond Disgusted"
Rooms are outdated, full of dust, stunk, dirty socks by bed, refrigerator had previous guest food still in it, took it to front desk and showed MGR on duty. Pillowcases were stained and grey, pillows stunk and not one matched. Blood stains on comforter. Drains did not work, mirrors covered in some form of haze. Iron on floor in closet with previous guest wire hangers and bag from dry cleaners. No extra towels. The first room had not a single working light, and was even worse. I had a relative bring me linens and pillows. Had it not been a Prepaid reservation I would have left ASAP! Reported all to MGR on duty and she said she would make a note.worlds largest resort city, I'm so grateful I had a cousin within ten miles to bring me clean linens, pillows and towels! I am still in shock that Hotel MGR didn't try to contact me at all, or respond to any notes taken by the MGR on duty when we checked in on Friday night. I understand that these are franchised properties, but was informed to be able to keep the property as a Wyndham, they had to follow guidelines, updates to rooms and all over property. I can guarantee you this property was clearly not up to any form of code.
Other trip Dec 24, 2013
Disappointed!
"Decent"
Very dirty accommodations.....I was very disappointed
2 night business trip Dec 17, 2013
Jay
"Clean and great breakfast!"
This hotel was very nice. The only thing amiss was that the spa was out of order. The breakfast was full and the rooms were clean. I would def recommend this hotel.
2 night family trip Dec 13, 2013
"Not bad for price but could use some improvements"
Overall my experience was good and it was worth the money to stay at a decently nice hotel with friendly staff & kind lady serving breakfast food and keeping it well stocked, there was a rough patch job on my bathroom ceiling where a leak had been and kind of a shabby job done unless they weren't done as they hadn't sanded it and repainted the ceiling. It was an eyesore and made you think the hotel is starting to deteriorate but the work not being upkept as far as repairs. Otherwise my room was nice and cleaned well.
1 night trip Nov 28, 2013
"Great value, great room."
The hotel was in great condition. The breakfast was plentiful. The service was OK, but they weren't awful. The room was clean, but the bathroom looked like it really needed an update from previous water damage. All in all it was exactly what we needed. Super happy customer!
1 night trip Nov 26, 2013
Jenn
Room and hotel was dirty Tub was to small and slippery to stand in Beds and pillows were not good.
Other trip Nov 7, 2013
Never stayed at a Wingate before! I come to Augusta often for Mary Kay business and I have found my stay! Beautiful hotel! Thanks for your warm hospitality!
1 night business trip Oct 18, 2013
Theresa
"Okay stay and close to resturants"
The only thing negative I have to say is that when we first entered the hotel room the bathroom had hair all over the floor.
1 night trip with friends Oct 4, 2013
KJ
"Great stay for the weekend."
The staff was professional and courteous. The room was clean and comfy.
Other trip Sep 16, 2013
Durlene
"Tee Review"
As always staying at the Wingate is a pleasure. The only complaint is shears in the window if you are staying on the 1st floor.
2 night trip Sep 9, 2013
"Outstanding"
Until this stay I had never stayed at a Wingate before. I was impressed with the property and will be returning.
2 night family trip Aug 7, 2013
"close to various hospitals and Fort Gordon"
The hotel was undergoing remodeling, so there was sheet-rock dust covering the entire loby.The breakfast was so-so, with not a lot of attention paid to it by the staff. The room was clean, but needed to be remodeled years ago.
1 night business trip Jul 24, 2013
"Hotel at interstate exit"
Hotel old. Undergoing renovation. Sink slow. Tub a tub with in a tub. No flat place to stand Mattress old, soft, aand lumpy. Anolog tv. Window airconditioner with dial controls. No hot breakfast bar. Would NOT recommend. Staff nice&friendly.
Other trip Jul 26, 2013
plant engineer
"A wet mess"
The minute I walked in the door I smelled a foul musty odor and there was fans and humidifiers everywhere the sprinkle had went off on the third floor therefore the the building was wet from the lobby up. The staff on duty assured My room was fine I beg the difference there was mold growing on the walls and the ceiling a red flag for me so I CANCEL my reservation on site. The female on staff was very sweet and apologize for the inconvenience
Other trip Jul 22, 2013
sweetdownlo
"Very nice hotel for anyone."
Just spent one night but it was very comfortable and we will surely stay at Wingate again.
Other trip May 31, 2013
Sherry
"Business Stay"
Allowed me to check in early. From beginning to end my stay was great!
Other trip May 30, 2013
"Great hotel!"
We enjoyed our stay. The beds were comfy and the breakfast was great! Great hotel for a great price.
1 night trip May 11, 2013
Caron
Nice place for a good price...
2 night trip Apr 25, 2013
"Noisy rooms"
The hotel was close to interstate 20, but not close enough to hear it. I'd say the rooms are very clean, comfy beds. The breakfast area was big and they did offer a good choice of items. I'd have to say I'd stay here again.
3 night trip Apr 25, 2013
The furniture in our room was ripped, chipped, and in generally poor condition. We asked for 2 double beds through Expedia, and was given 1 King bed. When we asked the staff to uphold our original reservation, they insisted we had 2 double beds because the couches were pull-out beds. Instead of trying to assist us and take responsibility, nothing was done. The hotel is fairly run-down, but "serves its purpose" if you're just looking for a run-of-the-mill place to stay, when you know you won't be spending time there.
Other trip Apr 17, 2013
"Convenient to Masters"
I think the hotel needs a lounge/bar
1 night trip Apr 14, 2013
"great location"
good
2 night business trip Feb 8, 2013
So So. Not worth the money.
2 night trip Apr 8, 2013
"Only thing available for Masters Tourney"
Refrigerator in the room was very loud. Had to unplug it so we could sleep. Windows were dingy and could use some windex. Bathroom was average size. Carpet was good. Beds comfortable. An overall average experience. Complimentary breakfast was ok at best.
Other trip Apr 11, 2013
it was great
3 night business trip Mar 5, 2013
"close to malls and Fort Gordon"
excellent. will try to stay there when I have top visit my daughter.
1 night trip Feb 21, 2013
The breakfast area was dirty and the internet connectiion was terrible. Otherwise it was an ok hotel if you are not paying a lot for the room.
3 night trip Feb 22, 2013
Cat
"Good hotel - should have better ratings"
Enjouyed my stay. Only thing the hotel needs is sheers on the windows.
2 night trip Feb 15, 2013
"Tee's Review"
My stay was great. My only complaint which is an ongoing one is "Shears" in the windows on the first floor. When the curtains are open everyone can see inside.
2 night business trip Jan 24, 2013
R. Turner Jr
"none"
the bathtub was stopped up and couldn't take a shower
Other trip Jan 8, 2013
"Great sevice and close to everything."
Great! I have only one suggestion. Put "shears" in the window along with the curtain. If you open the curtains; everyone can see in your room epecially on the first floor.
2 night trip Nov 25, 2012
R. Turner
"Business trip"
This is my first time to stay at this Wingate. I was in town on business. The location was good for business ( on and off the interstate). The hotel was clean and comfortable. Road construction in front of the hotel was difficult, but that is not the fault of the hotel. The breakfast was good and varied, and important to me is that they had newspapers. I will consider this hotel when I go back to Augusta for business
Other trip Nov 1, 2012
My family and I were very happy to stay here a couple of nights. Breakfast was great, service was great even after we had to switch rooms because the television wasn't working properly in the first room. Thanks so much for the great coffee and am glad that the frig was working very well too.
Other trip Oct 7, 2012
"spa was out of order"
i booked the hotel because it was supposed to be a nicer hotel for my wife to enjoy herself and use the spa and amenities. the room had nice beds but they were double size instead of 2 queens that one would normally expect from a premium hotel. the spa was out of order and the ice machine didnt work on our floor. the motel 6 on the same exit is very comparable for 2/3rds the amount.
2 night trip Sep 15, 2012
An excellent hotel. However, the pillows were hard but were replaced quickly with softer pillows once the front desk was notified. The breakfast was excellent. We arrived on a Saturday afternoon ... the pool was crystal clean but had heavy usage. The pool was dingy on Monday morning and was not cleaned by Tuesday morning when we left. Overall rating A.
3 night trip Aug 4, 2012
RETIRED
"Very good for price.."
Very good..have stayed here several times as my son is at MCOG and we go visit him frequently..Good location to his apartment and shopping, dining..The breakfast is adequate and good if you don't need much..The Cracker Barrel is right around the corner if you need more, Also Waffle House is next door..Rooms are clean and nice..Will stay again..
2 night trip Aug 1, 2012