All hotels in Maryland Heights, Missouri, United States of America
13615 Riverport Drive, I-70 & Earth City Expswy, Maryland Heights, MO, 63043, United States of America, ‏Hotels.com Expert: ‎855-238-1593

Hotel was nice but the room had a slight smell, maybe had an animal in it at one time. Staff was very helpful
2 night business trip Jul 19, 2015
Adam
"great location"
hotel was in a great location. Clean rooms and hotel my only complaint is the room details indicate that rollaway beds are available and this location doesn't offer them at all. Wish I would have know ahead of time because I called prior to staying and was told they were available. Also asked for extra blankets and was told they were in the washer. Bathroom lighting wasn't very good and tub looked to be stained. Overall I would stay there again as it was in a awesome location for a concert.
2 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
Kristin
"Dave July 2015"
Stayed overnight for a concert at the Casino Amphitheatre. It is within walking distance.
1 night romance trip Jul 15, 2015
Miles
Went down at 6am for breakfast and the gravy Was cold And bisquits Cold and Stale. Only Thing else To Choose from Was Powdered doughnuts. My Daughter Needed to eat
2 night family trip Jun 25, 2015
liz
"Okay"
Aside from the landfill smell. Perfect!
2 night business trip Jun 23, 2015
Jeffrey
"Concert Stay Close by..."
Stopped in for a concert stay at the amphitheater. Room was clean, staff was very attentive, and ready to help us, and actually quite friendly. Rooms are neat, and clean, and have fridge and microwave for after party snacks. Mentioned we were considering return visits soon, and they asked the next morning if we were coming back. Only downfall was an a/c unit that was not responsive to our cooling needs. Overall well positioned for a concert stay.
1 night romance trip Jun 18, 2015
Darryl
"Happy with stay!"
Very comfortable room and friendly staff.
1 night family trip Jun 15, 2015
Jane
We really enjoyed the hotel. It actually change to La Quint that night, but the staff was outstanding and our room was perfect.
1 night romance trip May 15, 2015
"Great staff"
Nice hotel with great staff. Took us to our concert in a shuttle brought us home and took me to a local gym the next day. Enjoyed the stay.
1 night romance trip May 21, 2015
Clifford
"close to the concert."
It was a good stay. Burger King across the street plus a gas station. It was like a 5-10 min walk to the concert, they shuttle there to.
1 night trip with friends May 23, 2015
"nice hotel, would stay again"
Friendly, helpful, clean and good price.
1 night trip with friends May 23, 2015
"Review"
My room was not cleaned and there was no coffee the package was opened with creamer in it. There was no shampoo. I told the front desk and was not reimbursed or anything.
1 night family trip May 16, 2015
Lori
"Not a bad hotel for last minute"
The room was clean, the bathroom exhaust fan was annoyingly loud. My TV had no channels and even upon asking it never got fixed.
2 night business trip May 12, 2015
Sachal
"Convenient to St Charles Conference Center"
Desk staff helpful; business center was great. Very convenient to St Charles Conference Center - one exit away and going against heavy traffic am & pm. The room was clean when I arrived but the room service staff only vacuumed once that I could tell as there were a few cracker crumbs on the floor for 3 days. Also the hotel changed names during my stay which was a bit disorienting. When I came back after my conference one day the signs had been changed and I wasn't sure I was in the right place at first. I would have preferred to be notified to expect this.
6 night trip May 11, 2015
"Pleasant surprise!"
This was a pleasant surprise. Nicer than we expected. Not sure if it's always this clean or if it was recently remodeled. We had a little trouble finding it and turns out they just changed to LaQuinta. Desk and breakfast staff were great!!! The maid service was a little loud and rude. Not to us directly, could just overhear them and it wasn't pleasant.
1 night family trip May 15, 2015
"Convenient to Airport"
It's a nice place near the airport. We had a layover, and we found it easy to get back and forth to the airport. No food in the hotel or in the neighborhood in the evening. No place to run.
1 night family trip May 10, 2015
"just passing"
Lovely big rooms, comfortable bed but small pillows. Nice to have different colour decor too. Breakfast was adequate. Very pleasant and welcoming stay
1 night romance trip May 6, 2015
"Weekend Getaway"
The hotel was okay. The staff were very welcoming, but the pool is not clean. I told the staff about it & they did nothing. The breakfast was just okay. Nothing major. But I felt safe.
2 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
"Good comfortable beds, not so good service."
The front desk staff was efficient but not at all friendly. On Sunday our room was cleaned by location in the hall, along with all the vacated rooms around us on the floor, even though we were staying another night. We left at 10:30 am, and wanted to return about 3:00 to relax, but the room still hadn't been made up. We sat in the lobby until about 4:00 waiting for the room to be cleaned. We've traveled a lot, and found it usual for guests staying another night to have their room cleaned as a priority over the vacant rooms, so the room they are paying for is clean and ready for their use.
3 night business trip Apr 17, 2015
"Pleasant stay for a great price"
We called ahead to the Maryland Heights Wingate to make sure all of the rooms were renovated, not just the ones in the online photos. I was happy to hear that the whole hotel had been updated and even more so to see it when my boyfriend and I got there. Our king room and bathroom were very clean and spacious and the furniture looked new. The staff -- everyone from the front desk clerks to the housekeepers -- were very friendly and helpful. The area was nice and quiet, mostly hotel park with a gas station, Burger King and Subway across the street, but an exit down there are drug stores, Target, etc. if you'd need to pick anything up. We stayed Thursday/Friday night and the only small problem was thin walls -- there was a soccer and baseball tournament in town, so the hallways and the rooms above us were noisy with little voices and feet scrambling around, but hey, they're kids, they're supposed to be loud and rambunctious, so we didn't mind. The breakfast was standard, but there didn't seem to be any staffer keeping up with it because (due to the many kids) foods that had run out weren't refilled. Overall, the hotel was enjoyable and we'd definitely stay again. There's easy access to the interstate, the fair price is worth the 15-minute drive from downtown, and if the only thing I have to complain about is that the iron didn't get hot and leaked water, I'd say the Wingate it a pretty great deal!
2 night romance trip Apr 16, 2015
Angela N.
"Hope to stay here again"
Excellent customer service.
1 night trip with friends Apr 12, 2015
We stayed here to accommodate being out on the town at Hollywood Casino (which is VERY close by). Beautiful room, nice pool, and excellent hot breakfast options! We will be back!
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
Ashley
"Clean and updated room."
The hotel is updated and clean. The room had comfortable beds and was very quiet. We enjoyed the pool and the breakfast was good.
Other trip Apr 12, 2015
AJ
"Good decent hotel close to freeway"
Was not a pleasant stay. When reached to hotel to occupy the room was not cleaned, the staff offered another room but the bed was not made, finally the settled for the third room. Hotel facilities(kid friendly) were average and breakfast was good. Overall apart from the initial room cleaniness, I would rate the hotel stay 3. Would be recommend others .
Other trip Apr 7, 2015
Traveller-SHB
"we were travelling home from florida"
on our way home from florida vacation. wanted a comfortable nights sleep, a handy place to eat and close to the highway we were travelling on.
Other trip Apr 3, 2015
wayne
"St. Louis Mini Vacation."
Loved everything about our stay. Service was outstanding! Located in a nice area, clean indoor pool, large room, excellent water pressure in the shower, clean bathrooms, over all a very clean and comfortable room, on my list of Hotels to use again when in St. Louis.
2 night family trip Mar 27, 2015
dean
"Mostly excellent"
Our stay was pretty good except for a few glitches. When we first checked in, the room we were given had a very noisy heater and fridge, so I had to request another room, which they immediately provided. The first night, there was a thunderstorm that knocked out the phone in our room and it wasn't repaired through our whole stay there. Also, a misunderstanding with the housekeeper caused them to skip making up our room by accident one day, so I had to go down to the front desk (no phone) and request towels. Loud guests next door disrupted our sleep one night too due to their loudness and thin walls. Free hot breakfast was very marginal in its quality. However, despite these random inconveniences, our stay was just fine! The manager was very accommodating - I wanted some fresh coffee one evening and he immediately insisted on making a fresh pot, just for me. Also, the beds were very comfortable, the HVAC in the room got the temperature just right, and the room itself was clean and new and quiet except for the loud guests one night. Free WiFi was fast and cable had lots of good channels on a new TV. I can very much recommend this hotel.
Other trip Mar 28, 2015
Went there for a stay-cation with my family & two other families. Had a great time. Everything was great. clean, comfortable, friendly and a very nice indoor pool & work out room. We were all very happy.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
"Inexpensive and Comfortable"
A good stay, not a lot of frills but decent quality for the price.
3 night family trip Mar 17, 2015
Overall, very enjoyable experience. Fan on room heater/air conditioner didn't work, but fortunately outside temperatures were warm and room didn't need temperature control. Our room was above and adjacent to the front entrance and occasionally, we could smell smoke from smokers outside and below or room window.
Other trip Mar 22, 2015
Asked for towels for the pool. Gentleman at the front desk told us he would have some brought to us, but nobody ever showed up. Had to walk back to our room dripping wet.
Other trip Mar 19, 2015
"not happy"
we stayed there because it was affordable. The front desk personnel were great. The first night's stay, we were out late and put out the "do not disturb" sign for the next morning. When we got up the next day and went out for awhile and came back early evening to find that our room at not been cleaned. We had to pick up the trash and make our bed and call for clean linens. We could have stayed at home and done the same at no added cost. We will not be returning to that hotel for that very reason, in fact they should reimburse us for part of the stay.
2 night romance trip Mar 13, 2015
It was a nice hotel. The room was clean. It was in a good location. The bed was comfortable.
Other trip Mar 17, 2015
Brandy
"An excellent hotel"
The room is wonderful. Breakfast is delicious. Wifi is good and I think if you want to catch planes or arrived at STL. I recommend this hotel.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
"Nice hotel at a good price."
Enjoyed our evening with friends. Kids swam and we played cards in the breakfast area. Very comfortable.
Other trip Mar 13, 2015
hotel location was excellent. the front desk clerk was nice. interacted with my kids. loved the fruit on the bar and access to the juice machine and the coffee bar. that was nice. pool was good. kids had fun. breakfast was good enough. rooms were clean, TV was a bit fickle but finally found Disney channel. rooms were on the warm side and my only complaint is that even with the curtains drawn, the light coming in was SO BRIGHT. we enjoyed our stay, it was safe, comfortable and served its purpose.
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
"Great place to stay!"
The hotel was fantastic! Clean and friendly!! Right down the street from Dave and busters and close to hwy 70. Indoor pool was great for kids and breakfast was fantastic!!
1 night family trip Feb 28, 2015
Tammy
"stranded in St Louis"
Very accommodating and friendly. Nice rooms, quiet. Terrible weather, flight canceled, kept us in the same room for another night, great rate. Black out curtain rod broke, offered another room but we didn't want to move. They gave us a partial refund without asking. Went through a garbage can outside when I lost my car keys, found them. Thank you, thank you!
1 night family trip Feb 20, 2015
"Friendly"
It was to leave the car there while on travel. Lebron (sp) was very helpful and friendly on the trip to airport. It start the vacation out fun.
1 night trip with friends Feb 13, 2015
Glenn
Good value, convenient, friendly staff. Breakfast weak.
1 night family trip Feb 19, 2015
theodore
"commute"
Great place to stay, friendly staff. Was very close to job,made commute in snowy weather very manageable.
1 night business trip Feb 16, 2015
Autumn
"Torn......"
The hotel was nice but the room had not been swept or thoroughly cleaned, but it wasn't terrible. The staff was very friendly and helpful. There were kids running in the hall for hours. I called the front desk, but that didn't seem to help. You can hear people talking and walking. They need thicker walls. The free breakfast sucked also. You had to make your own oatmeal and they had sausage and egg patties, which led me to believe it wasn't real eggs. If they can fix those things, I would stay again because it was a good rate and a cute room.
2 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
Good, clean hotel. Great manager and nice breakfast and pool areas.
"great place to "stay and play""
Stayed for 2 nights and the staff was so courteous. It was a pleasure to have such pleasant people greeting you in the lobby, breakfast area and the maids in the hall. You could tell the staff enjoyed working there. Very close to the Hollywood Casino. They even have a shuttle to and from the casino.
Other trip Feb 8, 2015
Janet
"Overnight stay in St Louis"
Excellent hotel for its price. Located in a business park. Close to airport and St Louis metro. Desk staff both at check-in and check-out were warm and friendly and courteous. Have stayed here before and would definitely stay again.
1 night romance trip Jan 29, 2015
"great stay"
Everything was great...especially the price for our budget!
1 night family trip Jan 31, 2015
Hotel was outstanding in every respect, and staff was also exceptionally helpful.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
"Great hotel with great services"
We stayed for almost a week and everything was great. We had to check out a day early and they offered to refund the extra day as long as expedia refunded me. I didn't even have to ask but they offered. GM and workers are very friendly and do care about their customers.
Other trip Jan 23, 2015
Netta
Good hotel and nice location. Good and free breakfast.
Other trip Jan 16, 2015
"great place if you catch a deal"
Great hotel, not much to do in 5 miles around. But clean, renewed, the staff is incredibly nice. They offer good deals
3 night trip Jan 9, 2015