All hotels in Maryland Heights, Missouri, United States of America
13615 Riverport Drive, I-70 & Earth City Expswy, Maryland Heights, MO, 63043, United States of America, ‏Hotels.com Expert: ‎855-238-1593

"not happy"
we stayed there because it was affordable. The front desk personnel were great. The first night's stay, we were out late and put out the "do not disturb" sign for the next morning. When we got up the next day and went out for awhile and came back early evening to find that our room at not been cleaned. We had to pick up the trash and make our bed and call for clean linens. We could have stayed at home and done the same at no added cost. We will not be returning to that hotel for that very reason, in fact they should reimburse us for part of the stay.
2 night romance trip Mar 13, 2015
It was a nice hotel. The room was clean. It was in a good location. The bed was comfortable.
Other trip Mar 17, 2015
Brandy
"An excellent hotel"
The room is wonderful. Breakfast is delicious. Wifi is good and I think if you want to catch planes or arrived at STL. I recommend this hotel.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
"Nice hotel at a good price."
Enjoyed our evening with friends. Kids swam and we played cards in the breakfast area. Very comfortable.
Other trip Mar 13, 2015
hotel location was excellent. the front desk clerk was nice. interacted with my kids. loved the fruit on the bar and access to the juice machine and the coffee bar. that was nice. pool was good. kids had fun. breakfast was good enough. rooms were clean, TV was a bit fickle but finally found Disney channel. rooms were on the warm side and my only complaint is that even with the curtains drawn, the light coming in was SO BRIGHT. we enjoyed our stay, it was safe, comfortable and served its purpose.
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
"Great place to stay!"
The hotel was fantastic! Clean and friendly!! Right down the street from Dave and busters and close to hwy 70. Indoor pool was great for kids and breakfast was fantastic!!
1 night family trip Feb 28, 2015
Tammy
"stranded in St Louis"
Very accommodating and friendly. Nice rooms, quiet. Terrible weather, flight canceled, kept us in the same room for another night, great rate. Black out curtain rod broke, offered another room but we didn't want to move. They gave us a partial refund without asking. Went through a garbage can outside when I lost my car keys, found them. Thank you, thank you!
1 night family trip Feb 20, 2015
"Friendly"
It was to leave the car there while on travel. Lebron (sp) was very helpful and friendly on the trip to airport. It start the vacation out fun.
1 night trip with friends Feb 13, 2015
Glenn
Good value, convenient, friendly staff. Breakfast weak.
1 night family trip Feb 19, 2015
theodore
"commute"
Great place to stay, friendly staff. Was very close to job,made commute in snowy weather very manageable.
1 night business trip Feb 16, 2015
Autumn
"Torn......"
The hotel was nice but the room had not been swept or thoroughly cleaned, but it wasn't terrible. The staff was very friendly and helpful. There were kids running in the hall for hours. I called the front desk, but that didn't seem to help. You can hear people talking and walking. They need thicker walls. The free breakfast sucked also. You had to make your own oatmeal and they had sausage and egg patties, which led me to believe it wasn't real eggs. If they can fix those things, I would stay again because it was a good rate and a cute room.
2 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
Good, clean hotel. Great manager and nice breakfast and pool areas.
"great place to "stay and play""
Stayed for 2 nights and the staff was so courteous. It was a pleasure to have such pleasant people greeting you in the lobby, breakfast area and the maids in the hall. You could tell the staff enjoyed working there. Very close to the Hollywood Casino. They even have a shuttle to and from the casino.
Other trip Feb 8, 2015
Janet
"Overnight stay in St Louis"
Excellent hotel for its price. Located in a business park. Close to airport and St Louis metro. Desk staff both at check-in and check-out were warm and friendly and courteous. Have stayed here before and would definitely stay again.
1 night romance trip Jan 29, 2015
"great stay"
Everything was great...especially the price for our budget!
1 night family trip Jan 31, 2015
Hotel was outstanding in every respect, and staff was also exceptionally helpful.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
"Great hotel with great services"
We stayed for almost a week and everything was great. We had to check out a day early and they offered to refund the extra day as long as expedia refunded me. I didn't even have to ask but they offered. GM and workers are very friendly and do care about their customers.
Other trip Jan 23, 2015
Netta
Good hotel and nice location. Good and free breakfast.
Other trip Jan 16, 2015
"great place if you catch a deal"
Great hotel, not much to do in 5 miles around. But clean, renewed, the staff is incredibly nice. They offer good deals
3 night trip Jan 9, 2015
Pablo
"Airport"
Headed to the Airport. Great shuttle service. Thanks
1 night trip Jan 7, 2015
"My Experience"
The hotel was real nice and the service was great.I would stay there again.
1 night trip Dec 31, 2014
Stephen
"Nice hotel. Close to airport & restaurants"
Needed a hotel close to family, airport, and highway.
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
Jerry
"Decent price"
No shower curtain, the danish were molded, the maid did not run the vacuum when she cleaned the room.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
Jozo
"Nice hotel close to airport"
Having to leave for an early morning flight often means I'm too early for most hotels breakfast. Was pleasantly surprised to find early breakfast hours there!
Other trip Dec 26, 2014
"Nice place to stay"
I enjoyed my stay. Will come back if I get the chance. Good place to stay
3 night trip Dec 12, 2014
Good value hotel
2 night business trip Dec 9, 2014
jeff
"Highly recommend this hotel."
The hotel was just remodeled, minor finishing touches were being done while I was there. New furniture in the lobby and rooms, helpful staff that provided great service. I was visiting a client across the street from the hotel and they had told me that they had not recommended the hotel in the past because of previous owners. New owners came in ad rebuilt it, I would recommend it now and my clients are going to go over and give it another look as well.
3 night business trip Dec 7, 2014
"Great place to stay!"
Nothing bad here, extremely nice and helpfull staff.
2 night business trip Nov 26, 2014
Ron
"Worth a Second Trip"
The hotel was nice and clean. The staff was very accommodating. It was conveniently located next to a gas station and mini-market. Easy access on and off the Interstate 70. The room had a refrigerator and microwave. I had an issue with leaking water, the front desk staff immediately change my room and delivered a new key card to me for the new room.
C.M.M.
"Nice motel near office park"
This is the second time I have stayed here; the first time, the hotel was in the midst of a refurbishing. It has gone well--new furniture, new paint, new carpets, new vanities, and all very well done. Most impressive, however, is the friendliness and helpfulness of the staff.
"Excellent service. Great for park and fly."
Have stayed here twice for the park and fly available. This service is outstanding and very convenient. The hotel is clean and very comfortable. Have not been able to sample their breakfast due to early flight times but the area and food looks fine. On our return trip, their van was unavailable for our pickup, but they took care of the cab fare. Better than expected service.
"Very clean and friendly"
My husband and I enjoyed staying at this location because of the vicinity to hwy, malls, food, and Dave & Buster's! The service was great, good breakfast, very clean hotel and room. Our only complaint would be the pillows. Much too soft for our taste.
2 night romance trip Nov 14, 2014
Emily
"Sleepover Extravaganza"
I enjoyed my stay the hotel was nice,and the staff treated me excellent.
1 night family trip Nov 8, 2014
April
"My stay"
The staff was friendly, the hotel was clean, my room was clean and comfortable and the neighborhood was good. I would stay here again and would recommend to others.
1 night trip Oct 23, 2014
"Good corporate location. It had airport shuttle"
The staff was the best. The men care about customers.
Other trip Oct 24, 2014
offers care and
"Perfect for our Needs"
Even though ours was a very short stay, we were extremely impressed by the service provided by Chuck at the front desk. The room, though understandably a bit dated, was perfect for our needs and the bed was very comfortable!
1 night trip Oct 11, 2014
"Safe place to stay in St. Louis"
Stopping off point for trip. Restaurants close by. Not too hard to locate from St. Louis airport.
1 night romance trip Sep 29, 2014
Lynn
"Breakfast"
The breakfast was good and satisfying. There was no sugar free syrup for the waffles. The manager said that he had not personally had a request previously. He went to a nearby Burger King and gas station to see if they had any. When they did not, he even offered to drive to a nearby store. He promised that the next time we came he would have it for us. All the staff were very friendly and helpful.
Other trip Oct 4, 2014
Room cleanliness was ok. Water pressure in shower was poor. Hotel staff lacked professionalism. Overall just an average guest experience.
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
"Convenient location close to Interstate."
We had a great time. The pool was great for the grandkids. The breakfast was as good as any others with plenty of space.
Other trip Sep 7, 2014
"Had a pleasant stay"
Overall this hotel was clean, rooms were comfy but the breakfast was not so great. Just a bunch of frozen items heated up.
1 night trip Aug 30, 2014
"nice and great location"
The bed was not as comfy as we would have liked and the plumbing had some issues. Overall it was a very nice hotel!
1 night romance trip Aug 30, 2014
andrea
"Great hotel in north St. Louis area"
The room was very good and comfortable. The staff were always helpful with any tourism questions we had. Plus they went out of their way to help us. Will definitely stay again if traveling that way. Also the complimentary breakfast was great. Several hot items were available.
Other trip Aug 27, 2014
My stay was nice and the hotel was great.
3 night trip Jul 23, 2014
Chris w
Very friendly and helpful staff
3 night family trip Aug 14, 2014
"Very Nice Remodeled Room"
We enjoyed our stay. The hotel was nicely remodeled and clean.
1 night trip Aug 15, 2014
"Great Staff"
I really enjoyed our stay at this hotel - not only was it affordable and conveniently located, but the breakfast was great and the staff was super friendly. Would definitely recommend a stay!
3 night family trip Jul 25, 2014
"Close to the Amphitheater"
Nice renovation in the works and the staff was friendly
1 night trip Jul 26, 2014
I loved the room overall
1 night trip Jul 18, 2014
Chicana
"Great hotel right off of the highway"
This hotel had recently been renovated and looks great. The updates are tasteful and modern. The staff was very friendly and helpful. We stayed in a room with one king bed. The too was very spacious, but I think the room could benefit from having a small couch as there was plenty of space for it and only one armchair to sit in. Overall our stay was very pleasant.
Other trip Jul 9, 2014