All hotels in Orlando, Florida, United States of America
5661 Windhover Dr, Orlando, FL, 32819, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"A very nice, quiet stay at a very nice price."
I booked this room overnight and the only thing that I would recommend would be an upgrade on furniture. If a person is petty, that might matter. The room was clean, the bed was comfortable and they even did not charge for a little later checkout. The staff was very friendly including the front desk and housekeepers. I stayed on the night of 8/25/15. I would visit again.
1 night romance trip Aug 25, 2015
Dorona
"Best choice for the price!"
This hotel was, by far, one of the best hotels that I and my girlfriend have ever stayed at. It's very, well-kept and up-to-date; the staff is extremely friendly and seemingly happy to be at work; the room was huge and had all the feelings of home without a stove. The best part is that it's well-located close to many restaurants as well as Universal Studios and Wet 'n Wild. Definitely would have paid more for the same quality at other hotels.
2 night romance trip Aug 16, 2015
Terryn
The breakfast was great
1 night family trip Aug 20, 2015
Claudia
"Orlando Florida vacation."
Hotel and room was one of the cleanest rooms we have stayed in years. Breakfast was very good. Swimming pool needed attention, was not clean. Other than that I rate it as one of the best in Orlando.
2 night romance trip Aug 21, 2015
Ronald
"Great Location and Price"
Stayed two nights. Great Location close to Universal Studios. John at the front desk was very helpful and accommodating. They have a concierge until 11pm with great information and suggestions. Breakfast was simple but fine for free! For the price it was Great!!
2 night family trip Aug 21, 2015
Dennis
"Good for the price"
Good location. Walking distance from various eateries, shopping, and Universal Studios. Room was clean, could use a little dusting on ceiling and behind furniture. Bed was huge and extremely comfortable. Not much of a variety on the continental breakfast but it's whats expected for free. Besides IHOP and Waffle House are just a skip away. I booked thru hotels.com.
5 night romance trip Aug 13, 2015
Claudia
"Best place for the price"
Great and fast access to Universal! The bus picks you up from out front around 9:15am. Only problem is it The parts from the park at 7:25pm so that means you can't stay until closing. The hotel was super clean and the front desk staff was super nice and even helped us pick a place to eat for dinner!
3 night romance trip Aug 13, 2015
Lee
"displeased guest"
My stay was OK. First when i book the hotel. I had requested airport shuttle which was not provided to me upon arrival and departure. The breakfast was not good.
3 night family trip Aug 10, 2015
Everything was absolutely fantastic! Front desk staff, free breakfast and Universal shuttle. The only thing that could have made it better is if the bed didn't feel like I was sleeping on a box spring. We've been home for 2 days and my shoulders are still aching.
2 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
laurie
"Bed"
The bed aren't very comfy sorry
1 night family trip Aug 15, 2015
alexandra
Great clean hotel, for the price i was giving on hotels.com, room was amazing, clean, friendly service, very helpful front desk, and decent breakfast.
1 night romance trip Aug 11, 2015
"Great staying"
I enjoy staying there nice and clean no problems
1 night family trip Jun 26, 2015
Glen
"Nice stay, friendly staff."
We stayed 3 nights to visit Universal. The room was what you would expect for the price range. Breakfast was good, hot eggs and sausage,hot waffles and other continental items, well stocked and restocked. There were several places to eat within walking distance and the entrance to the park was easy to get to and a minute away.
3 night family trip Aug 5, 2015
Walter
"Short drive"
Short drive from Universal Park, lots of restaurants y fast food very close.
3 night family trip Aug 7, 2015
Ivan R.
"Average"
Average room. Furniture a little outdated. Would stay again if I had to.
2 night romance trip Aug 7, 2015
illya
"Did the job"
I've stayed at other Wingates that where way nicer but I can't complain, It did the job for a one nite stay
1 night trip Aug 8, 2015
jon D
"Just a basic hotel"
Very close to Universal Studios but a bit overpriced even at our discounted rate. Ok for an overnight stay but probably not more than that.
1 night family trip Aug 7, 2015
"First time in Florida."
Nice, comfortable, and close to Universal Studios and restaurants.
2 night family trip Aug 4, 2015
gerald
"This place sucks"
Checked in. Clerk said my brother and I could split the bill the next day at checkout. First room had a water leak and had to be moves to another room. Next day at checkout the same clerk said I would be credited to my debit card in 3-5 days the amount my brother paid. She said the room had to be charged the night before. We were not told this at check in. We were specifically told we could split the bill at check out. I will NEVER stay at any of there hotels again.
2 night family trip Jul 27, 2015
Debra
"Great Place to stay close to everything!"
Great place to stay. Everything was clean. The pool was refreshing. It was right down the street from Universal and lots of restaurants. I was VERY pleased with our stay. Thank you!!
2 night family trip Jun 20, 2015
Small but very home like atmosphere. Staff was extremely friendly, helpful and extremely professional.
1 night family trip Jul 30, 2015
I had a blast,it is near the mall and other stores. It is very clean,but the bathroom is very tight. Also, they need to put more variety of fruits during breakfast. breakfast was not bad.
3 night family trip Jul 26, 2015
guerline
"Convenient, clean and reasonable"
3 Day trip to universal studios. Very short drive and very reasonable rate for the offering. Can't go wrong if you just want a place to stay and rest so you can enjoy the parks.
3 night family trip Jun 3, 2015
"wonderful"
Maravilloso
3 night family trip Jul 23, 2015
"FL Vacation"
We had a nice clean stay. Just don't leave anything behind because you won't see it again.
2 night family trip Jul 2, 2015
Dawn
This hotel advertises shuttle service. It only leaves for universal 1once daily. At 7:15 am! And only return once daily at 7:15 pm. Breakfast was overcrowded and needed additional staffing
5 night family trip Jul 18, 2015
Comfortable
1 night romance trip Jul 20, 2015
"Happy in Olando"
Excellent in every way
2 night romance trip Jul 15, 2015
Ronald
"Not recommended for longer than a one night stay."
Hotel is close to Universal Studios but definitely not realistic walking distance. Takes about 30 or more minutes to walk there. You have to walk around the parking garage at universal to get to the entrance. If you are staying at Universal all day not a good idea. Breakfast was below par. No fruit! Pool was small. Hot tub was in an enclosed room which made it like a sauna. So hot tub was not very relaxing. Check in was quick.
2 night family trip Jul 13, 2015
"Priced right, clean and bright"
Great stay, would recommend hotel again.
1 night family trip Jul 13, 2015
Lura
Front desk staff was very helpful. Room was adequate, complimentary breakfast "OK." I would stay there again.
5 night family trip Jul 12, 2015
"Nice, but needs some updates."
The hotel is clean for the most part, but does need some updating and repairs. The phones did not work so I could not call down to the front desk to get the toiletries housekeeping failed to leave or to complain about some other very unruly loud hotel quests. I had to find the number and call from my cell phone and when I mentioned that the phones did not work, all I got was a chuckle. They do provide breakfast and the front desk personnel were always very courteous. The other reason I rated the hotel on the low side was the fact that the door handle was not on very well and I wondered if it wasn't as secure as it should be. It's in a great location, but the shuttle runs only once in the morning and once in the evening at 7:45 and is not very convenient to take advantage of the full park hours. All in all it wasn't the worst, but it wasn't the greatest and I'd stay there again because of the location, price, and the included breakfast. With the price of food in the park what it is, it was a great added bonus for us.
4 night family trip Jul 9, 2015
Dorothy
"Maintenance please"
The hotel was fine, but the room we got had a broken hair dryer and lamp. I spent half of one morning talking to the front desk and moving to another room. The next room we got was very good. Then we found out that the workout room had NO machines in working order. So we were sent to a nearby hotel only to find out that their workout area was too small to accommodate us, because their guests were using it. The manager was very nice about it, and all the staff did an excellent job attending us, but this place needs better maintenance.
2 night family trip Jul 6, 2015
Maria
The "fitness center" consisted of three machines from the 80s that did not work. I was sent to the Hampton to use its fitness center. The carpet had mold on it. The shower/tub also had mildew on the tiles. The staff was nice but I would not stay at this hotel again.
1 night business trip Jul 14, 2015
Holly
"Needs new management."
This was a weekend trip to Universal, hotel is pretty close which was the only thing that was good about this stay. Front desk staff was more concerned about having a personal conversation rather than checking us in. When we did finally get checked in no information was given to us, a key was handed to us and told to go to the second floor. Room was located right outside of the elevator and incredibly noisy all night with people yelling and coming in and out. We were then woken up at 8am the next morning to just be asked if we needed room service even with the do not disturb on the door. We then could not go back to sleep because you could hear the vacuuming in the rooms on each side as well as what sounded like a stick hitting the walls in the room from what I could only assume was the cleaning of the tubs. Check out was just as bad, front desk looked at us and asked if we were checking out after 5 min of standing there and waiting for him to look up from whatever he was doing only for him to say ok and went back to whatever he was doing. Needless to say I will not be staying here again.
1 night romance trip Jul 11, 2015
Louis
"Weekend Getaway"
We only stayed 1 night at this hotel as we went to Universal over the weekend. It was a nice hotel very close to Universal. The room was average sized. The staff was nice, though I had to wait in line for over 10 minutes to check out because the person in front of me had to split up the bill in about 10 different ways and the person at the counter didn't call anyone else up to help with the growing line behind me. Otherwise, I enjoyed my stay.
1 night family trip Jul 11, 2015
The personnel at the desk as well as the trip guide were superb
2 night trip with friends Jul 8, 2015
"Good stay!"
Overall a good hotel for family vacation.
4 night family trip Jul 5, 2015
Alberto
Is very nice
1 night family trip Jul 4, 2015
cesar
"You can get better for the price"
Hotel smells weird, room carpet needs shampoo...my baby walked for a few minutes barefoot, and her feet was black. I complained about it. Under the bed were empty bottles, and debris. Continental breakfast was a joke. No natural juices, no fresh bagels or bread, everything was frozen. There is not water in the lobby. Tiny cups for coffee, no one cleaning the tables after being used. You can get a better place and have breakfast somewhere else. Is not worthy. I felt that they abuse of the fact that tourist don't care much while are on vacation...There are other hotels same distance to Universal for same price or little more money and stay in an hotel from this century...more modern.
2 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
Daniela
friendly receptionists
4 night family trip Jun 27, 2015
In the city but yet in a quiet area near universal studios. Very close to park without being surrounded by people everywhere.
2 night family trip Jun 28, 2015
Brenda
"Vacation @ Wyndham Orlando June 2015"
Our family stayed at the Wyndham for its proximity to Universal Studios. They offered a nice breakfast that was open until 10:00 a.m., which was great for those who like to sleep in. Hotel staff was nice. We wanted to purchase our park tickets through the hotel concierge, but the computer system was not working properly. After he tried for 2 hours to secure tickets for us, we ordered them directly through Universal. The outside pool & indoor hot tub were very nice. They offered a free shuttle to Universal which ran at 9:00 a.m. & picked up at 7:00 p.m. It only runs this one time. The park closes at 10:00 p.m., so if you want to stay later you would have to secure your own transportation back to the hotel. We spent the 17.00 for parking and drove to universal ourselves. Keep your receipt & parking ticket and you can leave the park and return on the same day with no additional parking fee. I would recommend staying here again.
3 night family trip Jun 23, 2015
Arnold
"Old and new"
The room seemed to be exactly 1/2 updated. With some nice decor mixed with some old decor. Air conditioner and mini fridge were loud. We got put on the same floor with a group on a tour bus. They were talking in the hall until past midnight. Not a good night.
1 night family trip Jun 24, 2015
"Going to the theme parks"
Very clean room, comfortable bed Some problems with Toilet bowl; beside that, everything was smooth,
2 night family trip Jun 22, 2015
Damaris
This is our second time staying at thi hotel. We visit Orlando often since our daughter works at Universal and among the other many hotels we have stayed at this is our favorite.
2 night family trip Jun 20, 2015
Martha
"Good Value"
Room was good and staff very helpful.
1 night family trip Apr 3, 2015
"At Universal's doorstep"
Wanted a hotel close to Universal. Well, this is just across the street from one of the entrances. Comfortable, clean room with fridge. I-Hop and Taco Bell in parking lot, TGI Fridays a block away. Fair, but not outstanding breakfast. Outdoor pool and indoor spa which we did not use, but looked clean. I'd book here again.
1 night family trip Jun 20, 2015
teresa
"One Night before Universal"
Overall, pretty good stay for the price. Breakfast was ok. A few things that need attention in the room, like touch of rust on the tub or shower head. The mattress was a bit old because it had springs so it was a bit uncomfortable. If we ever need a hotel for the night to sleep and a decent breakfast in the morning that was included we would stay again. Super close to Universal was a huge plus!
1 night family trip Jun 19, 2015