All hotels in Orlando, Florida, United States of America

"a breath of fresh air"
It was very nice. Everything was very clean and neat. The staff had great attitudes and the breakfast was great! The neighborhood was nice with a lot to do close by. Me and my other half has a blast!
1 night romance trip May 2, 2015
"Coming back."
Very friendly front desk and super responsive room service. Also, super close to universal.
1 night romance trip May 2, 2015
"Awesome hotel!"
Wonderful stay! Quiet rooms. Comfortable beds. Blocks from Universal with a free shuttle service door to door. Stayed 4 days in a great room. Walking distance to many restaurants, fast food and others. Staff was very helpful. Hot breakfasts well attended. Nice indoor hot tub and outdoor pool. Strong internet for loading photos and other. Will stay here next trip!!
1 night romance trip May 1, 2015
We loved the facility and the service.
1 night family trip Apr 28, 2015
Jesus
"Vacations"
Nice hotel,i come back again
2 night family trip Apr 25, 2015
Cristina
"Staying at Wingate"
Great place for the $$ Very close to Universal.
1 night family trip Apr 25, 2015
Gregory Paul Hewitt
"Read me! :D"
Room was very spacious and very comfortable especially the bed.. King with sofa bed , refrig and microwave! Everything was clean , no weird smells. Quiet. Down the street from universal. A lot of restaurants on the same street. I wouldn't say this a complaint because most hotel room AC's are loud .. But this one was one of the loudest. the breakfast was very BLAH! I wish it was more buffet type with more options and sides. The eggs looked like mini skinny pancakes . Weird. Some sort of breakfast is important so it helped but not satisfied. I would stay again and recommend it. ;))
2 night romance trip Apr 24, 2015
"Loved it"
Very good
1 night business trip Apr 16, 2015
Billy
"Place Needs an upgrade !"
the bathtub knob was broken could not take a bath, shower head a bit rusted and breakfast bar was very limited and waffle maker was not working properly for any guest we saw including ourselves. A great place for a one night stay
1 night romance trip Apr 17, 2015
Stay was very comfortable and the hotel was very clean
1 night business trip Apr 13, 2015
"overnight stay"
Just an overnight stay as we weren't able to get a flight out. Hotel was nice, just on the outskirts of Universal studios and is close to several restaurants. Would definitely stay here again.
1 night romance trip Apr 13, 2015
Samuel
"excellent"
good
2 night family trip Mar 8, 2015
Lovella
"Comfortable hotel"
Great hotel within walking distance of Universal Orlando. The desk clerks were all very helpful and friendly. One evening clerk went out of his way to help me print some documents. Room was comfortable and clean. Breakfast was good enough, not amazing, but better than the IHOP food next door! There are a few restaurants close by and a Walgreens for basics. I would definitely stay there again.
Other trip Apr 19, 2015
"Close to Universal... Nice Staff"
Not a great area of town, but close to Universal.
2 night business trip Apr 12, 2015
The hotel is very close to Universal Studios, and was a nice hotel with a good price.
1 night romance trip Apr 11, 2015
Jeanette
"Great deal for the price. Very close to Universal"
It was in a bit of a remote location, kind of industrial but for the money I would definitely go again. Price was very reasonable compared to other hotels that are so close to Universal. Bedding was WONDERFUL! Staff was very professional and accommodating!
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
Marianne
"Ideal location"
The hotel was in great location near the theme parks so handy to get there.
4 night trip with friends Apr 2, 2015
"good hotel nearby Universal studios"
good hotel nearby Univesral studios. You can reach the studios within 15 Min by feet. Breakfast ok. Air condition was very noisy and to near on the bed that the air was blowing the complete night onto the bed. Windows could not be opened.
2 night family trip Apr 3, 2015
Marcel
hotel stay was enjoyable the staff was very helpful in everything that we wanted to do. breakfast was great also
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
Constance
"Convenient and nice"
Staff was great. Quick check in. Clean room. Breakfast was good. The room was a little warm but we like it really cold so not bad.
Other trip Apr 5, 2015
"ok"
ok..it was clean.a little dated.
2 night business trip Mar 28, 2015
"good"
was very good
2 night family trip Mar 27, 2015
Hugo
"Poor service"
Poor service. No crib available for our baby.
1 night family trip Mar 19, 2015
"30th anniversary vacation"
Loved everything about our stay. The room was great, nice size and bed was comfortable. Everyone was so nice. we would definitely stay here again.
2 night romance trip Mar 22, 2015
DONNA
"too expensive for what they offer"
Heat not working, we put heat on and was smelling like something burning. Too cold at night. Extra charges applied to the credit card later without explanation. Too old, needs renovation desperately. Few staff are really nice and helpful, others are rude.
Other trip Mar 27, 2015
mamamtoto
"Fine Hotel"
Clean,friendly staff. Close to Universal
1 night romance trip Mar 24, 2015
"Enjoyable"
I was traveling for business and had difficulty finding a room due to spring break. I enjoyed my stay at Wingate.
Other trip Mar 27, 2015
Bunny
"One shouldn't judge a book by its cover."
Locating our hotel wasn't difficult, but it definitely was not the .99 mile from Universal Studios that it claimed to be! The parking lot, the outside, and the lobby were nice and promising. However, all hopes of staying at a nice, yet affordable hotel ended there. We were assigned to a fourth floor room (#400), so we took the elevator. It was scary! We were afraid we weren't going to make it to the fourth floor before it stopped and got stuck. It creaked and groaned, but we did finally make it Our room seemed nice at first. But, when we used the shower, we noticed the mold stains on the grout on the shower walls. Not good. My son noticed a spot about 10 inches in diameter of black mold on the ceiling in the corner. Also, we didn't have the correct number of towels. So, I had to call the front desk to get the ones we needed. I was told that I had to come to the front desk and get them. When I went to get them, I asked the manager to make note that there was a family of four staying in the room with the mold on the ceiling, and we would be needing enough towels for four people each night of our stay. The manager told me that the mold was a stain, and that it had been treated, not to worry. He also took down my request for towels. For the three nights we stayed, we never got enough towels. Last, we arrived before our room was ready, so we didn't get to check in. While at the park, we received an email of the charge the hotel sent. We weren't even checked in yet!
Other trip Mar 22, 2015
Leni
"Dirty hotel ever!"
Horrible! Stayed here just 2 nights and they felt like forever. Starting with bathroom full of mildew and dog pup behind the sofa chair! Omg! Histerical just thinking about my baby walking around that dirty carpet! Beds were ok. Breakfast no way! Rather went to Ihop which is next to the hotel. For fruits just red apples. This hotel defenitely is not worth it! For almost 200 p/night!!! Kidding me?! I was expecting something middle but not this low. Staff friendly, helpful. Location is good! Amenities not good for family, well they have 2 bikes at the gym and 1 jacuzzi, pool 2/5 stars.
2 night family trip Mar 18, 2015
Gloria
"Very comfortable stay"
My second time staying at the Wingate. Hotel is well maintained and clean. Accommodations were very comfortable. I would definitely stay here again.
1 night family trip Mar 15, 2015
Kecia
"Bad breakfast"
No real eggs, no real orange juice, no bananas, no breakfast for me
Other trip Mar 21, 2015
Yani
"Will Definately Stay Here Again"
fantastic hotel with great staff and a great price
1 night family trip Mar 18, 2015
"Orlando"
Good value and great location for Universal Studios
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
"close too everything"
Good hotel for both business and pleasure. Near all the attractions.
1 night business trip Mar 13, 2015
"Pleasantly surprised"
Usually the hotels near the theme parks are a little long in the tooth, but we were pleasantly surprised that this one was in pretty good shape.
1 night family trip Feb 25, 2015
Jack
"GREAT PLACE TO STAY"
The staff were very friendly and courteous. I wanted to change my room just because of its location there was nothing wrong with the room, he changed the room with no questions or hesitations. I left my bag and did not notice it until I returned home when I called back to hotel they were very courteous they located my bag and had it waiting for me when I returned to pick it up 5 hours later. I will stay here every time I am in the area
2 night romance trip Mar 6, 2015
lavonne
"Great Vacation"
Great price and fabulous location went there to go to Universal Studios which was within walking distance. Negative was there was only one shuttle bus coming and going at one time only for the parks. You also couldn't buy tickets to the parks which I thought was odd. But had a great time and the rooms where clean and the price was right( which we booked on a website)! Would return again for the great location.
3 night romance trip Mar 5, 2015
Kenneth
"Go someplace else."
The AC kept breaking down. There was one little soap for the three of us. The shower was rusted. Frankly for the $134 I paid it was terrible. I didn't even try the breakfast- just wanted to leave. Use your money wisely. Go someplace else!
1 night family trip Mar 6, 2015
Mayra
"Clean and close to Universal Studios"
Hotel location was perfect for visiting Mardi Gras at Universal Studios. Clean rooms and quick staff. Would recommend.
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
Mr. H
"Very good stay"
I always have a great stay at this hotel at this location. The rooms are nice and clean and the bed is comfortable. The staff is great also.
1 night business trip Mar 6, 2015
YOLANDA
Quick overnight stay for day trip to Universal Studios. Location was perfect, but that's all that was. Bathroom in room was in desperate need of updating...toilet, sink, and tub very old, to the point of gross because you couldn't tell if it was clean or not. The complimentary breakfast was mediocre at best, no variety. Staff was not friendly or very helpful. Would definitely not stay here again.
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
Terri
"One night with family"
Nice stay but room was not cleaned well. Dirty sock found under bedskirt. Fixtures show wear and air conditioning need attention from maintenance. We had stayed here before but may not in the future. Front desk staff very nice and helpful.
Other trip Mar 7, 2015
"Nice Affordable Stay for Universal Trip"
We stayed at Wingate by Wyndham for 5 nights and everything went off without a hitch. Rooms were not outstanding, but nice and clean. Minor wear and tear in a few spots, but overall very nice. Complimentary breakfast was very average, but was a nice reliable meal in the morning when you are about to head out and spend money the rest of the day. There are plenty of places to grab a quick bite within walking distance and you can make about a 25 minute walk to Universal and save on parking. Overall, happy with our stay.
5 night romance trip Feb 19, 2015
"This place needs an update!"
This place has seen better days. I have stayed at several Wyndham properties- and this was a total disappoint. I was embarrassed because I had mentioned what nice hotels they operated only to have to stay in this worn out slumpy place. The room was clean, but the AC only worked half the time, shutting off every 5 minutes, the breakfast was disgusting, the coffee in the lobby and in our room was undrinkable. in this day and age, powdered cream and saccharine are known to be unhealthy. Offer Splenda and real cream already! The wall paper was peeling off the walls in the bathroom, which also sported a broken shower head. It was just old and dilapidated, definitely not what I have come to expect from Wyndham. I won't be back.
3 night romance trip Feb 24, 2015
Sandra
"Close to Universal"
The hotel was close to Universal and near some decent restaurants.I think it was a bit overpriced and the air conditioning unit was leaking and made the floor all wet. In general it was average.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
Sherry
The place was great. The only thing I can say is the tub drain was slow in room 407. It wasn't even a big enough deal that I mentioned it to the desk.
3 night romance trip Feb 23, 2015
Francis
"A distinct smell...disinfectant? Close to Universa"
Not terrible but probably wouldn't stay again. Old, a harsh smell, I like rooms that have central air versus the in room noisy units. Didn't try any of the food. We walked to Universal which is about a mile.
Other trip Mar 1, 2015
"Not any better than a motel"
We booked 5 nights and when we got there we asked if we could book another night potentially and they said we could because our room wasn't booked, but that we'd have to "contact expedia to get the same rate" because it went up $20. We said we would do it later because we weren't sure if we were gonna stay an extra night and they said that was fine it should be okay. After we stayed the first night, we woke up and I realized there was a stain on the blanket we slept in. We asked for a replacement at the front desk and we got a stack of sheets instead. Didn't get a replacement till the 3rd day. The gym is non existent, LITERALLY 3 TREADMILLS and 2 of then don't work!!! Not only that, but the Jacuzzi was out of service! This was my 21st birthday trip and I really wanted to have a Jacuzzi to relax in every night. When I expressed my concerns, there was no empathy and it was just an "oh well, sorry" type situation. Despite this, we decided to try and stay an extra night because we wanted to go to universe studios and didn't want to mess with switching hotels. When I first called, they said we couldn't because someone already booked our suite. Then I got a call back and she said she had a king size room (smaller than the suite) for $139! We payed $89 a night for the suite so after everything that happened that was preposterous. We left and went to the Hilton Garden Inn by Seaworld for our last night of the trip and that 1 night was a better experience than the other 5.
Other trip Feb 28, 2015