All hotels in Irving, Texas, United States of America
8220 Esters Blvd, Irving, TX, 75063, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

We purchased a smoking room. When we arrived it was a smoke free hotel. They told us the webb site needed to be updated. However it still had the signs in the lobby "smoking only in designated quest rooms and designated areas". They apologized for not having the signs removed. The ice and soda machine on our floor didn't work. We tried to speak to a housekeeper however she didn't speak English. We were disappointed because it was a Wyndham chain.
1 night family trip Jul 11, 2015
Vickie
"Pool time"
Good stay with the grand kids ! They loved the pool!
1 night family trip Jun 3, 2015
"Arboretum"
Wenkend in the metroplex after going to the arboretum. Usually stay here because of reasonable price and easy access to everything else.
1 night romance trip Apr 25, 2015
"Not up to par"
Room condition was poor with dirty carpet, worn out mattress, damaged and unrepaired dry wall on ceiling and walls and furniture that should be replaced. Not what I would expect from this hotel. Hotel is convenient to airport with shuttle service--the reason I stayed here, but I will choose another hotel in the area next time.
1 night business trip Jun 3, 2015
karen
I tried calling the front desk several times during the stay. The line was always busy.
2 night business trip Jun 1, 2015
"Shuttle Service"
Shuttle service from airport provided was a little uncomfortable. The service was operated by a gentleman that was hustling passengers at the airport. "Said that was not on his route, but he would take them there for $10.00"
1 night trip May 26, 2015
"Terrible Hotel to stay"
Terrible. The lobby strikes you with pungent smell when you walk in. We were given rooms that were smelling of cigarettes , had cigarette burns on the carpet & stains on the carpet. You put stinking air freshner in the vents to cover up the smell. During checkout, We left our kids' food for less than 5 minutes in the fridge to take our luggage to the car, & housekeeping...( who knew we were still in the building) removed it put it in their cart using the same gloves they use to clean the bathroom & dumped others in the trash. Don't you have a policy of trying to getta hold of your guests incase they leave stuff in their rooms??? That's just common courtesy. Suffice to say, I will not be going back to a Wingate at windham neither will I be recommending to anyone.
1 night family trip May 23, 2015
"pleasantly surprised"
better than expected
1 night romance trip Feb 15, 2015
eric
"Convenient location but could use a good cleaning."
The first room I was assigned to had a funky smell. When I opened the closet I found lots of mold. Because there were no other rooms available, the front desk requested maintenance to clean the mold. This was not done when I came back 3 hours later. Luckily a room was available so I was able to move.
Other trip Apr 29, 2015
Debbie
"not recommend"
it was a short trip to Dallas . Stayed at the hotel for a night. Staff was good but the rooms were disappointing . Room smells and not maintained properly
1 night business trip Apr 14, 2015
"Not what I expected..."
I was really expecting a little bit more comfort. I gathered that this hotel is an older one that has been remodeled cheaply with paint and fixtures. The breakfast selection was okay but if your looking for sausage, bacon etc... I didn't see any. The area could've been wiped down to give that cleanliness feel. I would go back if I didn't have any other options.
1 night trip Apr 5, 2015
kenda
generally, the stay was okay. lobby was well lit and spacious. My room was large and comfortable, its just that there was a funny smell that I did not like.
Other trip Apr 7, 2015
V
"Comfortable Business Travel"
Room nice, breakfast a little under competition.
"Awful, dirty"
the room had plaster falling off the walls, cracks in the ceiling, the sprinkler system was exposed, the bed was extremely uncomfortable, the pack n play they gave us was completely filthy and unusable, the bathtub had mold, you could hear everything in the next room,
Other trip Mar 29, 2015
Me
Great price, great location.accommodations we're great, breakfast was served, and Hotel was very comfortable
Other trip Mar 28, 2015
Rooms were dirty. Bathrooms weren't clean,showers dirty ,carpet not vacuumed. Stay away!
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
"Worst hotel of Irving"
Hotel was not clean itself and the service was bad. The room had lot of flies, in it and Room cleaning service people was least bothered about it.
4 night business trip Mar 15, 2015
Arun
"Never again"
Horrible!! We went to this hotel 2yrs ago and it was super! Now its the worst hotel I have stayed in!!! The room was dirty, personal was rude, pool dirty, and on the way out a dead fresh rat!! If you want a nice stay worth your money do not come here pay the extra to stay across the street.
1 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
"Shuttle service"
Listing showed 24 hr shuttle service. We had a flight boarding at 5 am. Earliest shuttle is at 4:15, it didn't leave until 4:30. Made the flight by 4 minutes, way to close a call.
Other trip Mar 15, 2015
ed
"I'll go somewhere else next time"
I encountered a transient in the hotel several times (she was begging for money and who knows what else) I told the front desk about it each time and finally when I returned in the evening she was gone.
1 night business trip Feb 17, 2015
thomas
"Very close to the airport."
The hotel was close to the airport and everywhere we visited (restaurants, conference, coffee) were within 5 or 6 minutes. Te morning breakfast was very good and hot items were different each day. The flight path for the airport was overhead, yet I never once heard a plane landing or taking off once I was in my room. The WiFi was great and reliable. The business center was a bit lacking. The computers were older and slow, and the printer was not connecting to the computers. You could not print to the printer from a personal device.
Other trip Feb 14, 2015
"Cleanliness and Size"
This room was very filthy. The bathroom was dirty, the carpet wasn't clean, and the sheets were nasty. I'll never stay at this hotel! I had to check out and purchase another room at a different hotel. Very dissatisfied.
Other trip Feb 4, 2015
"Decent"
It was a decent hotel for the price.
1 night business trip Jan 26, 2015
"best place to rest and regroup prior to deplanning"
We loved it...great place...so clean...nice staff
1 night romance trip Jan 11, 2015
Vreda
"Cockroach Hotel by Wyndham"
This is one of the filthiest rooms that I have ever stayed in. I can't believe that Wyndham would allow a franchise hotel to be this rundown. The loby area is nice but the room was beat up, dirty, smelly and the carpet was stained all over the room. The carpet wasn't vacumed either as there was crumbs all over the room. The cockroach and other dead bugs in the light cover above the shower was the final straw.
1 night romance trip Jan 11, 2015
"Shuttle service"
Paid for round trip ride to CFP and never got picked up. Had to pay another $150 to get back to hotel.
Other trip Jan 14, 2015
"Nothing special, but completely adequate"
We stayed here for 2 days during the College Football Natioinal Championship. The hotel was fine for what it was - there weren't a lot of frills, but we also didn't need any. My biggest complaint would be the pillows. They were like sleeping on a bag of cotton balls. I wish they were firmer. I didn't bother complaining about it, though. I'm sure they would've remedied the situation if I had asked. The breakfast wasn't anything to write home about, but we only ate there one of the two days. And there were a lot of people there at the time. I'm sure it was hard to keep everything piping hot. Overall, it was a cheap place to stay and it filled the requirements. Clean and accessible.
Other trip Jan 14, 2015
"Free parking is not free"
The expedia website stated free parking but that is deceiving. My credit card was charged $10 for parking. I am still disputing. The hotel itself felt dirty/dusty. The breakfast was ok.
Other trip Dec 24, 2014
"Nice and accommodating"
Very nice and accommodating. We flew out of town for a week and they kept our vehicles safe and sound until we returned. When we returned, our rooms were ready for us.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
Paula
"Nice hotel close to airport"
The only negative thing we experienced was the A/C didn't work properly. It was probably because outside was 40, but building insulation made it quite warm inside. Fortunately we were able to crack the window and move the air around. Everything else was up to expectations.
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
ali
"Hotel was clean and close to airport."
Booked this hotel on a recent business trip to the Dallas/Ft. Worth area. The room was clean and pleasant, the rest of the hotel was clean and relaxing. The hotel staff were polite and helpful
Other trip Nov 26, 2014
Room was spacious and comfortable. The complimentary breakfast was great. It had a ton of options, even two different hot items every day. If I'm ever back in the Dallas area I would definitely stay here again.
Other trip Oct 22, 2014
"Close to Airport"
Really close. Could hear airplanes flying overhead all the time. Stayed over OU/Texas game weekend and at night the hallways were too loud to sleep. Management should have controlled this better. Breakfast was great! Hot tub was broken. Can't complain about the price but if I were paying more I would expect more.
2 night trip Oct 10, 2014
"Update"
Needs to be modernized mainly the carpet in hallways
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
co
"Hated the bathroom"
Base boards in bathroom were dirty and the bottom part of the wall. The shower head was poor quality. And we didn't like the odor on the room. The comforter on the bed was stained. The room was a nice size and it was clean.
Other trip Oct 9, 2014
Tasha
"good"
It was great.
2 night romance trip Oct 4, 2014
Juan
"Not what I thought."
It was not what it look like online. Most of the things don't work.
3 night romance trip Sep 26, 2014
Sadman
"Tired Hotel"
Hotel needs to be refurbished. Furniture and the bathroom definitely need replacing. Staff were nice and capable, but I will stay elsewhere next time.
1 night trip Sep 16, 2014
Louis XIV
"Close to airport, dirty rooms, I have pictures"
The room was dirty, bathroom was never cleaned, carpet dirty and stained, fixtures falling out of the ceiling, left over dirt
Other trip Sep 19, 2014
Me
"Need some work"
Had to change rooms toilet was leaking in the first room. 2nd room curtains was bout to fall down and handles on the drawers was hanging off and something was on the wall that should have been cleaned off
Other trip Sep 9, 2014
"Great overall value. Convenient location."
Overall very good. Gym equipment needs cleaning
4 night business trip Jul 20, 2014
"Needs some renovation"
Nice staff, motel a little run down, mattress was terrible
Other trip Jun 26, 2014
"Do not go to this hotel!"
First thing after I check in I ask where should I park. They tell me their parking lot is full that ill have to park across the street at a different hotel. Of course there are no refunds once you've booked a room. Then the air conditioner in my kept turning off in the middle of the night. I had to keep getting up to turn it back on. I will not return to this hotel!
2 night business trip Jun 17, 2014
Jay
"Unfriendly staff and smells smokey"
There were 3 people in line in front of us checking in at the time and we had to wait over 30 minutes because she was the only one at the counter. The young lady that checked us in was very unfriendly and acted irritated towards us (maybe because everyone came at once?). The entire hotel smelled like cigarette smoke with the exception of our room. The room was clean and comfortable and the breakfast was good but I will not stay here again because of the unfriendly staff and overwhelming smoke smell. Sadly disappointing for the price.
Other trip Jun 13, 2014
momanddaughter
"Great For The Price"
This hotel is just great for the price. It was completely booked each night we were there. The only bad encounters we had were we didn't get rooms even close to each other (we were travelling with friends & booked 3 months in advance) and stains in the carpet. Everything else was great: service, check-in/check-out, location, pool, and breakfast.
2 night trip with friends Jun 6, 2014
GettinAway
"Made Our weekend Awesome"
Exceptional! My husband and I were in the city to attend our grandson's high school graduation. Alex, the receptionist, was outstanding. She was friendly, polite accommodating but quite professional. The room was very large, clean and comfortable. The breakfast was very good and offered a variety of options. the hotel's location is right on the freeway which made it easy to navigate the city. Our stay was wonderful and we will definitely stay there again.
2 night trip Jun 6, 2014
Alvin & Flora Thomas
"Very nice"
Great expirence! Close to airport and lots of shops and restaurants.
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
"Short Stay"
It's fine if you only stay for couple days. No hot breakfast only the complimentary one. The room is old and the wall is thin. We we were woke up at mid night because of the TV loud from next door.
Other trip May 30, 2014
"Services not good"
Did not receive our wakeup call. Talked to Renee the assistant manager after rereturning from our vacation. Her response included comments like that is why people have cell phones and why there are alarm clocks in the room. We forgot our phone charger and did not want to leave the phone on. We counted on this wakeup call to catch our shuttle on time. Telling me to use other backup means does not justify her incompetent staff members.
1 night trip May 23, 2014
Room was beat up or worn out. Drawers were missing, stains all over the floor. Bath tub was chipped and stained. Hallways were dirty and in bad need of a vacuuming. Vending machine room was dirty and in disrepair with water leaking on the floor. A towel was there to soak up the mess the hotel staff was very nice including cleaning ladies
Other trip May 20, 2014