All hotels in Irving, Texas, United States of America
8220 Esters Blvd, Irving, TX, 75063, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"A little of both"
It was a great experience especially since it was our first family vacation. Rooms were always cleaned and breakfast was simple yet good. Cons: Hot tub was out of service and based on previous guest comments it has been. Also, pool should get cleaned more often.
Other trip May 12, 2014
"Nothing Special"
Very two to three star rating. Limited parking - poor access to entry to hotel.
2 night business trip May 6, 2014
"Not up to Wingate Standards"
The room was not being maintained. There were two lights out in the bedroom and one light out in the bathroom. The refrigerator was inoperative. The bathtub deck had turned grayish black. The paint on the back of the bathroom door was in terrible shape. The bathroom light fixture was crooked.
Other trip May 6, 2014
Vince
"It served it purpose"
The hotel served it's purpose but needs some updating. Two of the lamps in our room didn't even work and there was quite a bit of rust on things. The bathroom door did not latch either. But the bed was clean and the breakfast was sufficient.
3 night trip Apr 25, 2014
Brianna
"OK hotel for the short business trip"
The location is by the airport so expect to hear airplanes over head, the room was comfortable and a good size. The pool was small and very crowded, hot tub was being repaired. Breakfast was good with both hot and cold selection.TV and microwave in the room were broken.
2 night business trip Apr 25, 2014
Phil S
Everything is good except the spa around is not opened.
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
Angela
"NOT A HAPPY EXPERIENCE"
We chose this hotel because of it's close proximity to DWF Airport. We had an early morning flight. We were given Room 119 and it was a disaster. The room had been battered. The furniture and carpet were heavily stained. Furniture legs broken, desk drawer missing, moldy spots on the bathroom wallpaper, metal molding around doors chipped and paint removed, bathroom tub extremely discolored and stained especially around drain. Wireless phone had low battery and did not work. The only positive: the sheets and towels were clean.
1 night trip Apr 16, 2014
John and Linda Funk
"Weekend at the Final Four"
We were looking for an economical yet nice facility to stay in. Prices for hotels were elevated it seemed possible due to the multiple events going on in the DFW areas. I decided to take a chance and try an unnamed hotel. I have used the process before- I can say it was successful. It proved successful this visit too. I was traveling with a 89 year old Mom. The hotel met our needs.
Other trip Apr 16, 2014
"You get what you pay for."
Went to Dallas for a weekend, I knew we would not be spending much time in the room due to a busy schedule, so I did not want to spend to a lot on a room. This place needs to be totally renovated and soon. The carpeting was stained, the bathroom was very beat up and the lobby smelled like a men's room.
Other trip Apr 14, 2014
"Nascar And Grapevine"
Straight shot of 15 minutes to Texas Motor Speedway. 5 minutes to Grapevine's Main Street where there is super food choices on South Main around Highway 114 service roads. Downtown try Willhoyts and Talborts. AND....there is a very good Cigar Room along Main street downtown. It sits in the Northwest corner of Main and a street who's name I do not remember. Enjoy your stay.
2 night trip with friends Apr 4, 2014
Mickey
"Good place, good price. Overall good stay"
Place was nice and located really good to where we were going and what we were doing. Only thing was faucet in restroom was really loose like it was about to fall off. Otherwise room was really comfortable and everything else was good. Would stay again.
2 night trip Apr 5, 2014
B.C
"unhelpful staff"
1st room smelled of stale smoke even though non-smoking room. No one answered telephone for over 45 minutes when I tried calling to arrange shuttle from airport to hotel. When I asked about it was told they were busy checking in people and couldn't answer phone.
Other trip Apr 7, 2014
"Great stay at a great place"
Stay was wonderful. Room was clean. Breakfast was awesome. Best deal in Dallas. Stay during the Final Four weekend. While other hotels jacked up their prices, the Wingate gave me a 15% discount. I would LIVE here if I could.
Other trip Apr 7, 2014
Everything was great except the refrigerator didn't work and out food was spoiled
"Great deal"
Room was clean and comfortable. Easy access to everything. Morning breakfast eggs and sausage are horrivlble. Luckily there are other things to choose. Overall great deal.
5 night business trip Mar 30, 2014
"Rude Manager"
Hotel was very nice but the manager was very rude. I'm a frequent business travel and can stay at any hotel chain that I choose. I will never choose this one again. This is the second survey that I have gotten on this stay-did anybody read the first one?
1 night business trip Mar 27, 2014
"Good location close to DFW and highways"
The front desk staff is very friendly and were very efficient on check-in and check out. The room was very comfortable and clean, but definitely odd. The in-room refrigerator was broken and never fixed and there was no bed spread or extra blankets. The A/C worked fine, though, so the blanket problem wasn't important. I reported the lack of blankets and spread as well as a very odd lamp to the staff. The bedside lamp would not light, and it turns out it was on the same circuit as the lamp in the hallway, so you couldn't use it at night unless you also wanted the hall light on all night?! Plugging it into another outlet, though, would have put the alarm clock on the switched outlet. The electrical outlet in the bathroom was also non-functional. Despite these oddities, I found the room more comfortable than other nearby hotels I've used before, and the breakfast was much better here as well. It was well stocked unless you got downstairs at the last minute, which I did only one day.
Other trip Mar 29, 2014
JR
"Rude manager."
The facility was very nice, but the manager was very rude. He loudly scolded me in front of other guests for walking through the lobby without my shoes on. I am a frequent business traveler and will not be treated like a second-class citizen.
2 night business trip Mar 25, 2014
"Not Too Far from Good Restaurants"
Staff is friendly and provided good service. The room and hotel were clean and comfortable. I'm lucky being from the local area and know there are MANY good restaurants and popular hamburger joints (5 guys, In & Out Burger, and Smash Burger) just a couple of exits east of the hotel on 114 (head south (right) on MacArthur). The BEST Barbecue restaurants (Hard Eight) is on Freeport Parkway north of 635. All are less than 5 miles from the hotel. Dennys is very close and is open 24 hours (Dennys is Dennys).
2 night trip Mar 19, 2014
Business Traveler
"total comfort and relaxation"
I was able to go to the seperate living area and read while my wife went to bed earlier and I had seperate light so not to disturb her and the room was very clean and smelled very fresh when we entered
Other trip Mar 20, 2014
stretch
"Hotel average"
Great breakfast. Average hotel. Hot tub was drained and unavailable for use for my 3 day stay.
Other trip Mar 19, 2014
Bk
"Close to Grapevine Mills Mall"
It was great. Comfortable, pleasant, and very relaxing.
Other trip Mar 17, 2014
Shannon
"Convenient location, good value for money"
Hotel was nice and clean, and conveniently located close to the airport. Although there is no restaurant inside the hotel, two hotels within short walking distance (across the street and next door) have nice restaurants, and 24 hour Denny's is next door as well.
1 night trip Mar 12, 2014
Found two roaches in my room
1 night business trip Mar 11, 2014
"Great value"
Clean rooms free breakfast free business shuttle free airport shuttle friendly staff
Other trip Mar 8, 2014
Only stayed here one night for an over night layover, but was happy with what we did experience. Staff was friendly, shuttle to and from the airport, and a Denny's within walking distance! Rooms were nice and beds were comfortable.
1 night trip Mar 1, 2014
"Great buy"
I booked for one night stay in a suite w/ ajetted tub. Room was very nice & clean. soft pillows, bed was comfortable, room was well worth the money. Downfall is the jetted tub was smaller than expected or other hotels for that matter. Not big enough for 2 adults. Even tho we did not have breakfast I went down to the front desk during breakfast hour & the spread was amazing. The staff was quick & very helpful smooth check in & check out. They could use some upgrade to the gym area but I was able to get a comfortable cardio workout in. All in all I would say for the price I would recommend & use again myself.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2014
"Great for overnight stay only"
The hotel is located a bit out of the way from major attractions, but we had a pleasant stay. Room were clean, front desk was very accomodating, and the rooms were very quiest. What we did notice was the maintenance of the hotel wasnt very strong, as we found holes in the shower curtain and grout was missing from the walls of the bathroom. The AC unit was also malfunctioning in our room with either arctic blast cold or sahara heat settings. Otherwise this was an excellent hotel for the price.
Other trip Feb 5, 2014
"Close to DFW with shuttle"
Nice stay prior to flight early morning flight at DFW. Front desk very helpful in finding restaurants, explaining where to get shuttle at airport. Made fresh coffee early to accomodate morning flight. Rooms clean, could use a little updating, but comfortable. Would stay here again.
Other trip Feb 1, 2014
Sue
"You Pay For What You Get!"
The staff were friendly and check-in was easy. The paneling in the bathroom was peeling and the room needed an update. Besides the fact that the bathroom and rooms need updating, the stay was great! You certainly get what you pay for!
1 night business trip Jan 28, 2014
Liz
"Convenient"
Used it before...Comfortable and good price range
4 night trip Jan 21, 2014
kind reception staff, helpful. hotel rooms very comfortable!
3 night business trip Jan 17, 2014
Perfect sight for a quick trip to Dallas. Friendly staff and nice breakfast options. Thanks!
2 night trip Sep 21, 2013
"did not have room ready it was 17:30, had to wait"
first room they gave us was dirty when we walked in, bed was still messy, houskeeping hadn't cleaned room yet.had to wait 45 minutes, when we got new room it had know towels, and smelled like sour mop.
Other trip Nov 13, 2013
"Overall good"
The facility and staff were great. They offered a buffet breakfast with scrambled eggs and bacon and all the other amenities. The only thing was the eggs were not good. They didn't have much flavor and the texture was grainy like they used powered eggs and didn't mix them correctly. We only ate there one morning so that may have been a fluke. Fortunately there was a Denny's next door.
2 night trip Oct 17, 2013
Anne
"Maybe I was unlucky that time but"
Stayed overnight here and when I came in the room late night then found the toilet doesn’t work properly also the shower was leaking so I was really disappointed
Other trip Oct 21, 2013
"not able to give review based on guidelines"
air conditioner to loud, bed was next to window & heard planes all night along with the air conditioner. left next morning even though we could not get refund!
3 night business trip Oct 4, 2013
Unhappy
"Lovely front desk staff"
I made a reservation through Hotels.com but the hotel had no record of it. I called Hotels.com and the young woman behind the counter very patiently spoke to the Hotels.com staff member who was slow and required a multitude of things before faxing the confirmation to the hotel. After she gave me my room assignment I mentioned that I didn't like noise and she didn't hesitate to move my room to the top floor in the back. She knew about all the available restaurants as well. The desk clerk, whose name they won't let me attach to this email, deserves recognition for her good work.
1 night trip Oct 6, 2013
"Nice hotel."
Hotel and breafast was nice. Just be prepared to pay a security deposit on your debit card if you go through anyone but them.
Other trip Oct 7, 2013
kayleigh
"great place to stay"
I love this place. I'm really picky person, and this place was so nice, smells good, fresh and clean room, breakfast, everything was just excellent. Maybe they should offer two room keys to the couple, instead of one? But, I will pick this place again. Good job, Wingate!
1 night business trip Sep 28, 2013
"Nice hotel, good location."
We simply needed a hotel in a central location, accessible to Keller and Arlington, and at a decent price. This hotel fulfilled that need. Was new, in appearance, and clean, and offered a nice complimentary breakfast, with lots of seating.
Other trip Sep 23, 2013
"Overall good"
The halls were warm like they try to save money by not air conditioning them. Otherwise everything else was fine.
1 night trip Sep 16, 2013
"Good overnight stay"
The only issue we had is they gave us a smoking room when we had requested a non smoking one. Once we asked to be moved they accommodated us swiftly and moved us to a non smoking room with no hassle. After we got what we had requested all was good.
Other trip Sep 16, 2013
PJ
The first night I did not have any hot water. I reported it the next morning. Came back that evening, let the water run for 15 minutes, still no hot water. When I checked out at 7:00 a.m. I waited at the ft desk for 15 minutes for someone. I asked a lady who walked by, she said "don't know, I just do breakfast". Another lady next to me was checking out too after the first night because her bed was so uncomfortable.
2 night business trip Sep 10, 2013
"Close to airport"
Room was ok, the air conditioner was set on 65 degrees and would cut on and off every few minutes. Room would go from too hot to cold. Proximity to airport was good. Good hotel for the price!
1 night trip with friends Sep 8, 2013
Beth
"Late August Dallas Stay"
I enjoyed my stay in the hotel. I mainly wanted to get away and relax quietly and this is what the hotel did for me.
Other trip Sep 2, 2013
Jerry
"Not that great"
The room was ok. But we were there for a leisure stay so the other amenities were expected. The pool was kind of gross and the spa was broken. Then when we tried to make a change, there wasn't anyone there who could handle it. We had to stay overnight because there was no verification that we could get out of our reservation. Management should always be reachable.
2 night trip Aug 24, 2013
"Good value for overnight at DFW"
Hotel was an excellent value with good proximity to the airport. However, it's isolated from anything else in the area. There's only one Denny's restaurant within walking distance. If you are an overnight stayer for a connecting flight, it's convenient and comfortable, priced very well, but don't expect to be able to do much else but stay at the hotel unless you have your own car.
1 night trip Aug 11, 2013
Traveling Engineer
"Yuck"
As soon as I walked in my room I knew this hotel rating should be lower than advertised on Expedia. Walking in I felt the dampness in the room, like the windows were left open while it rained all night. Not a great feeling to get in a bed with slightly damp sheets, pillows, and mattress. I'm surprised wingate puts its name on this hotel. Felt more like a motel 6
Other trip Aug 15, 2013
nick
"Good hotel"
Good hotel! Staff were all kingly and very polite. Room was clean.
Other trip Aug 13, 2013