All hotels in Arlington, Texas, United States of America
1024 Brookhollow Plaza Dr, Arlington, TX, 76006, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Convenient but underwhelming"
Checked in quickly, and the room that I was given had a really bad mildew smell. I went down to the front desk, and informed one of the staff members. She was really helpful, and apologized for the inconvenience. I was given a new room which did not have the smell. The room and bathroom were clean. The complementary continental breakfast consisted of standard breakfast items, but was decent. I noticed that the room was starting to get the mildew smell the next day when I was getting ready to check out. If the AC units were cleaned more frequently, it wouldn't be a problem.
Other trip Aug 23, 2015
"Everybody was friendly!"
We enjoyed our stay, the personnel was attentive and nice!
1 night family trip Aug 20, 2015
Dina
"Budget hotel"
This hotel is outdated, the beds weren't comfortable. Very small room.! Limited breakfast items. I guess that you get what you pay for. If you are just looking for a place to sleep then this should do it.
Other trip Aug 18, 2015
Gabriela
Very nice staff! Room was clean and quiet.
1 night romance trip Aug 15, 2015
"Greatness"
Stayed here before and always enjoyed my stay.
1 night business trip Aug 14, 2015
LouAnne
"Close to cowboys stadium !"
We chose those hotel bc it was close to the cowboy stadium for our biz meeting ! Good decision . Close by restaurants . Close drive . Will stay there again !
2 night business trip Aug 7, 2015
Very good
1 night romance trip Jul 30, 2015
Raquel
Came in for a Rangers game. Great location near the stadium and a free shuttle to and from the park. Room was clean, quiet and comfortable. Complimentary breakfast was good. Good restaurant (Boston's) across the parking lot. Would stay here again.
Other trip Aug 6, 2015
trey
Nice very convenient for our trip bed was super confortable, will be staying again. Thank you Irene
1 night romance trip Aug 3, 2015
irene
"Cozy and close to good attractions"
I rated lower on room comfort bc it was very humid in the 3rd floor room we were in even after the ac was on for a few hours. Also the bathroom vent was excurtiatingly loud! Over all with 3 kids and 2 adults the double queen room was pretty good all kids were 8 and under. We only stayed from 10pm to 10am
1 night family trip Aug 3, 2015
Jamie
"Vacation with the husband"
This hotel was great! It was very clean and and pretty up to date. We would have liked a bigger variety of food options on the breakfast bar but it was adequate. I would recommend this to anyone wanting to experience all that Arlington, TX and the surrounding cities have to offer.
Other trip Aug 4, 2015
christie
Room smelt like mildew they said it was the AC units and that they were to busy to flush them out
1 night family trip Aug 1, 2015
Shawn
The bed was the most comfortable I have slept in at a hotel. Very quite! We needed that. Since we keep three of our grandkids that are two and under a lot. The staff was helpful with all our needs. We love going to the Ranger's games there. Had to cheer for the Yankee's this time though!! Have stayed at more expensive hotel in the area that haven't been as nice. We will stay here again!!
1 night romance trip Jul 27, 2015
lisa
"Great hotel with free trolley to the rangers!"
Hotel was great, and had large rooms! Only thing was on trivago website the hotel is listed as having a pool and is pet friendly, they are Not pet friendly and the pool is a very small spa. However this is not the hotels fault and the stay was still great!! Plan to come back here in the future!!!!
Other trip Jul 30, 2015
Nice hotel in the middle of Arlington's entertainment district. Clean and enough privacy to suit anyone.
1 night business trip Jul 22, 2015
GARY
"Very Good all"
It would be good to have a choice of turkey products for breakfast.
Other trip Jul 27, 2015
"wonderful"
It was one of the cleanest &Nicest hotels ever.
Derrick
"Nice hotel close to Six Flags"
Front hotel staff were very friendly. Nice amenities and hotel room.
Other trip Jul 27, 2015
Very friendly and courtesy service. Rooms were very clean.I will be back!!!
louis
"Weekend stay"
This was a short stay to visit relatives. The room was good. I am very picky and it could always be a little cleaner but it was pretty clean. We really didn't have much contact with staff but friendly at front desk. It had the smallest pool I have ever seen. We weren't going swimming but just so you know. Breakfast was good.
2 night family trip Jul 18, 2015
patricia
The room was good, better than I expected. My only concern was the room was musty, the air conditioning vents need air fresheners, the mattress was a little too firm for my taste and on Saturday morning a minimum of 30-40 people all went to breakfast at about 9:15 am and they ran out of food. After waiting around for about 20 minutes for them to bring out more food I gave up and went out to get food. Didn't dare try to get breakfast on Sunday morning.
Lynn
"Reasonable priced hotel near Six Flags"
Took a family trip to Six Flags. Hotel is very near park, near several restaurants, and not far from baseball park and football stadium. Pretty standard amenities (pool is a bit small), but in-room microwave and fridge. Walls were a bit 'thin' - could hear a bit of room-to-room sound, but overall a nice place. Staff was helpful regarding all of our questions and requests.
Other trip Jul 20, 2015
Lance
"A Much-needed Break"
My husband and I just needed some time to relax, and we had a very nice room to rest and relax in. Thank you
1 night romance trip Jul 15, 2015
"Family vacation"
Clean spacious room. Comfortable beds. Good breakfast with lots of variety. When the trolley was unable to take us to Six Flags after spending the morning in Hurricane Harbor, the hotel van took my family to Six Flags. Very friendly staff.
3 night family trip Jul 12, 2015
Rebecca
I have no complaints concerning this hotel. The room was very clean & comfortable. Would stay here again.
1 night romance trip May 30, 2015
"review"
The pool and hot tub were dirty. There was a computer area however one tower was missing and the other was occupied for a long time. Staff didn't even realize the computer was missing. Breakfast area was so packed in that is was hard to squeeze between chairs to get to a table. Beds were the best thing about hotel
Other trip Jul 17, 2015
"Good value in this area"
Easy to get to, convenient for Six Flags, waterpark, and Texas Rangers baseball. Simple breakfast buffet. The room was very nice. Hotel now uses RFID technology for keyless entry. Bed was comfortable, good television. 4 out of 5 stars for me.
1 night romance trip Jul 12, 2015
"Clean hotel & very convenient location"
Friendly front desk during check-in. Clean breakfast area. Small swimming pool. Easy access to eateries, grocery store & local amusement park & ball park.
1 night family trip Jul 12, 2015
"Good, clean hotel in a central location."
We always stay here when we come into Arlington for business. The hotel is centrally located on 30 & 360, very close to both Ballparks, Six Flags, Hurricane Harbor, and any number of restaurants. The hotel itself is very nice. The staff are always friendly & welcoming. The rooms are well-maintained & clean. We get the King room which has a comfortable bed, desk for work, sofa, fridge, & microwave. The breakfast is so-so. There's a few pastries, packets of oatmeal & cereal, fresh-made waffles, & bread. Every other day is scrambled eggs & bacon, alternating with egg patties & sausage biscuits. All-in-all we enjoy our stay here & will definitely stay here next time we're in the area.
5 night business trip Jul 6, 2015
"Nice hotel close to Globe Life Park"
Stayed at the Wingate for one night to eliminate having to drive back home after the Ranger baseball game. The stay was very pleasant and all our needs were met.
Other trip Jul 13, 2015
Gordo
"Room smelled bad"
Aside from the room smelling musty, everything else was great.
Other trip Jul 12, 2015
"Great location!"
Girl trip for my granddaughter and myself. I felt safe in the hotel, using the pool and trolley system to nearby attractions.
Other trip Jul 10, 2015
Deanna
"Very convenient"
The hotel is very close to ATT stadium and six flags over Texas
2 night family trip Jun 26, 2015
"Quick Getaway for weekend Bowling Tournament..."
Just a quick get away for a bowling tournament. The hotel guest was great and the room was perfect. No complaints.
2 night business trip Jun 12, 2015
"Not respectful of privacy in morning"
We were very aggravated that the staff knocked on our door not once but three times before 9 am to clean room.
1 night romance trip Jun 23, 2015
"Great Hotel, Great Service"
The hotel was amazing! Very friendly staff. They got us to six flags and picked us up very quickly. The breakfast and event beverages were an added bonus. Will stay again when in Arlington
1 night romance trip Jun 23, 2015
Kris
"A nice stay. We went to the Ranger game."
Loved the ride to and from the ball park. Everything was good. Good breakfast that we used both mornings. We drove to Dallas to the Bush Library very convent. The one thing was the bed needed a new mattress. Got up with a hurting back each morning.
Other trip Jun 25, 2015
"Nice hotel. Close to six flags."
Nice clean hotel. Close by six flags and cowboys stadium. Breakfast was nice and hot. Only down side is the pool was really small.
Other trip Jun 24, 2015
Very clean and comfortable. Great stay for the price.
4 night romance trip Mar 26, 2015
"Scrap-palooza"
Came here for scrapbooking convention. Hotel convenient to Arlington convention center. Only complaint was room was very humid. A/C did not seem to be working properly. My papers were somewhat moist due to this
Other trip Jun 22, 2015
Really close to six flags
2 night family trip Jun 12, 2015
This hotel is in a great location. The staff was friendly and made our stay a wonderful experience. They went way above expectations with an evening happy hour and a very nice breakfast spread.
Other trip Jun 19, 2015
Beverly
The hotel staff was very nice. The room was comfortable and clean.
Other trip Jun 18, 2015
ellen
"Our Family Vacay"
Second time here-nice clean place to stay-super close to the baseball stadium and hurricane harbor. Our only wish is that the pool/pool area were bigger. But overall a great place to stay! Definitely our first choice again!
2 night family trip Jun 14, 2015
Anna
Everything was great. Hot tub clean. Room kept nice.
Other trip Jun 17, 2015
Every thing was excellent. The pool was a little small but nice to relaxing.
Other trip Jun 16, 2015
Very nice hotel, check in went smoothly, breakfast bar food had a good selection.
Other trip Jun 15, 2015
Margie
"Clean and comfortable"
We always stay at the Wyngate when we travel to Arlington. The room is clean and comfortable and the breakfast buffet is great!!
Other trip Jun 13, 2015
Jamie
"Horrible first impression"
The front desk lady was rude and made a horrible first impression and the other encounters with her just got worse J. Needs to be fired!
Other trip Jun 11, 2015
CJ
"Not Worth It."
To be completely honest, this hotel was very disappointing to me. Not because it was overly dirty or uncomfortable, but because I travel very frequently for work and have stayed in this chain many times, so I definitely had expectations this particular location did not meet. It smelled like body odor horribly the second I walked through the front doors. The smell dissipated after getting further into the lobby, but it was an instant turnoff. Upon leaving the hotel for the concert and checking out the following day, the smell was still very prevalent in the same location. Then, they were charging TWICE what I normally pay for the same EXACT style room in Oklahoma and the Fort Worth area. The front desk personnel did not tell us about the complimentary breakfast or the concert shuttle. In addition, they made a copy of my drivers license and DEBIT CARD and had it laying on the front desk for the entire world to see. Needless to say, this made me very uncomfortable having had my account comprised previously. I told them I had already paid for the room in full through Hotels.com but they insisted on keeping my information for "incidentals." The King size suite we stayed in was nice and seemed clean but was nowhere near worth the price I paid. Wingate by Wyndham is usually nicer chain, but this locations lobby and common areas seemed slightly run down and out of date. Overall, a decent place to sleep, but not at all worth the price.
1 night romance trip Jun 6, 2015