All hotels in Tocumen, Panama
Vía Tocumen, entrada al Corredor Sur, Tocumen, Panama, 0819-09190, Panama, ‏‎800-491-6126

Great pool
  • Value
    Bad internet service
  • Wellness
    Poor wellness & sports facilities
"Good hotel near the airport"
The hotel is conveniently located near the airport. The staff is friendly and always willing to help with any questions/concerns that one may have.
1 night romance trip Jul 7, 2015
"awesome people and service"
riande aero puerto hotel was Awesome! My family loved it! They have great service and I was so happy that they picked up my family from the airport. Also I called to many Time and the people was so kind and friendly ! Really I will stay again in this hotel.
1 night family trip Jun 30, 2015
Tomasa
The hotel is a marvelous facility with hospitable staff.
1 night business trip Jun 27, 2015
Akelo
By far the best hotel close to Tocumen International Airport, not counting the new Crown Plaza that just opened. Will have to check it out someday.
Other trip Jun 25, 2015
Danny
Would have liked a microwave in room. Little fridge in room didn't work. Very convenient to airport with excellent shuttle service, and we appreciated 5 am breakfast since we had an early flight.
1 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
"Very good and convenient but not cool enough for u"
All was good except the air conditioner would only allow you to turn down the temp to a barely comfortable level.
1 night romance trip Jun 19, 2015
"Too nice & too expensive for airport transit stay"
Love the convenience of Riande for an airport transit one-night stay upon arriving or prior to an early departure from Panama City. Shuttle is reliable and hotel is very nice. But, it is more than I'm looking for just for an overnight transit stay, and unfortunately, I' having to pay for amenities I don't need or use. I don't need a pool or pool bar or live music on such occasions. The cost Is too much when I just need a simple transit hotel. But I don't find a convenient alternative near the Panama City airport. Anyway, Riande is nice place but not economical place.
Other trip Jun 15, 2015
Nola
"My experience at Riande Aeropuerto Hotel"
Staff was kind. The hotel is located so near to the airport which I needed. And there are free shuttle services from and to the airport. There is one welcome drink and I liked the breakfast. The pole side is really nice. The room was very clean and everything I needed was in the room.
1 night trip May 8, 2015
"Loevely stay."
Being from the US, I am used to good accommodations. This is my first time out of the country. The room was very nice, and I love how you use the room card to monitor and save energy. Love the bathroom! The grounds were beautiful and clean. The restaurant food was great. The casino was not what I am used to but ok. The only thing I would suggest is that the carpets be steam cleaned or changed out and there be a few contemporary pictures on the walls in the hallways for the walk to the room.
1 night business trip May 25, 2015
"ok hotel"
stayed here as it was close to the airport..food was overpriced, and you were pretty much stuck there at the hotel
Other trip Jun 1, 2015
"Perfect for us!"
Perfect for our needs. Close to the airport. Breakfast was fabulous. Shuttle was right there when we needed it.
1 night romance trip May 12, 2015
Molly
"Good Airport Hotel"
They're very good about making your stay comfortable. The restaurant serves excellent meals at lunch and dinner, albeit not cheap.
Other trip May 26, 2015
Fundulus
"Perfect for airport convenience"
A little weird and attempting to be flashy, but overall quite calm if a bit well-used. Maybe things aren't sparkling clean, but pretty good and quite convenient.
Other trip May 26, 2015
Karlene
"Panama Trip"
Very convenient to the airport! Airport Shuttle service every 15 minutes. Staff was most accomodating and spoke ENGLISH! Being a single woman, I felt very safe!
1 night trip May 23, 2015
Jane
"wonderful"
It was a wonderful experiense. Tanks
1 night trip May 22, 2015
"Shuttle to airport from a beautiful facility"
Great bilingual front desk staff, but our room key didn't work initially. Off-season and funny time for "dinner," at 3:30, but we had extremely poor service. New staff? There were only three couples in the restaurant! On earlier visits the service has been great. The food was fine, once we got it. Better service at the H2O bar; good gin and tonics. The breakfast buffet was good, as usual. The decor and landscaping are striking, in my opinion. Lightning storm kept us from trying the pool.
Other trip May 23, 2015
lani
"Excellent service with shuttle to Tocumen."
Highly recommended and I would stay there again whenever needing an overnight layover near Tocumen.
Other trip May 22, 2015
Doug
Close to airport, very convenient for business travelers
Other trip May 22, 2015
"Clean, classy and close to the airport!"
Everything was excellent. The shuttle could run a more true to what you say but other than that everything was great.
Other trip May 20, 2015
"Second time in a week"
Stayed on the Tues/wed night this week and was not good, as per my previous review. Hoped it would be better on my return on Saturday. First we waited over an hour at the airport for the shuttle. On checking on I enquired about the bikini and saresse I had left drying on the patio chair on Wednesday. They said they would ask housekeeping. So far so good. Didn't bother to try and register credit card after fiasco on Wednesday when they said it was declined, but it then worked at airport and in Colombia so our query to our bank was unnecessary. That evening I again queried my lost belongings, was told they would ask housekeeping and get back to me and asked if I was checking out at normal time in the morning. Went down and checked out an hour before we needed to leave so that I could sort out my missing belongings and also to allow time to sort out any payment query as they had said we owed extra $2+ on the Wednesday and took time to realise we didn't. They again said they would ask housekeeping and asked us to wait 5 minutes. 45 minutes later and with no time left I went and asked for progress. They rang housekeeping and I was told they hadn't seen them. No time left to do anything so had to go. I know exactly where I left my things and so they must have been found. Work it out for yourselves. I have been going here a lot and always recommended it to people, but never again. Luckily there is now another airport hotel to use, so I will try the Crowne Plaza next time.
Other trip May 18, 2015
anita
"No longer somewhere i would recomend"
Have stayed numerous times and always recomend but this time was not good. Our credit card for extras they said was declined which we couldnt understand but we paíd cash instead. The room was like sleeping in a disco. On checkong out they said we Owner just understand $3 even though we paíd everything in cash and had prepaid the room with Expedia. After some time of me querying what for so i could ask Expedia a second member of staff read the screen and said everything had been paíd. Was a good hotel but has lots its way
Other trip May 17, 2015
anita
"Great hotel close to the airport!"
We haven't stayed at the Riande for a number of years. They have definitely upgraded and the accommodations were very nice. The staff is friendly and helpful provide excellent customer service. The continental breakfast was good with choices of fresh fruit and typical breakfast food. The shuttle to the airport is free and expedient. I highly recommend this hotel.
Other trip May 14, 2015
Trish
"Nice hotel near Tocumen airport"
Very nice hotel and great food. I ate an Argentinean steak at the bar and it was perfectly done. It's very recommended if you have an overnight layover.
Other trip May 13, 2015
Antonio
"Worth the bites"
The hotel was beautiful! after two weeks in Panama, it was the most beautiful, cleanest and most comfortable hotel room we stayed in. we were disappointed that we did not have more time to enjoy the amenities, as we arrived after 8 pm and had to catch a plane at 8:15 am. definitely worth staying, although disappointed that after two weeks in the jungle, one of the nicest places we stayed also gave us our first bug bites during our walk thru the pool area, we were miserable for 4 days after!! bring your bug spray
1 night romance trip May 1, 2015
Debra
"Convenient To Airport"
The location was perfect to the airport, since we had an early flight out. The hotel shuttle picked us up and got us to the airport the next morning. We had a quick breakfast at the hotel. We were not able to use the pool, but it looked very inviting. We had a simple dinner the night before leaving.
Barb
The grounds are older but the atmosphere is very nice. We would stay in this hotel again. Staff was friendly too.
Other trip May 6, 2015
"Nice and close to airport. Very convenient"
Great hotel. Nice location and good shuttle service
stevo
"Great hidden oasis in the city!"
This is s a great place to stay! Get one of the rooms pool side. Your patio goes right out to the center and the pool. It's very nicely landscaped and lush. It feels like a little tropical oasis in the city. It was mostly couples and families staying here. It's nice, quiet, and relaxing. The free breakfast options were good too. The bed was very comfortable and the shower is nice.
Other trip Apr 28, 2015
Katie
"Nice hotel. Noisy music coming from the pool bar."
We asked the front desk to turn down the pool bar music after 10 PM but they didn't.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
Lynn
"Accomodating"
I arrived earlier than expected for my last night before departing at the airport. The staff put me in a room ahead of schedule which I very much appreciated. Furthermore, I had left two shirts in my room on a previous stay and they kept them and I received them in good condition.
Other trip Apr 24, 2015
david
"Great service."
Free shuttle is great. Also complimentary drinks a unexpected plus. Food was great. Awesome shower.
Other trip Apr 23, 2015
"Great Place to Stay by the Airport"
We were in Wing 2 at the Riande and it was a wonderful room. Small refrigerator in room, luggage rack, iron and board, clean shower. Perfect for an airport hotel. We would definitely stay there again. Little outside noise.
Other trip Apr 22, 2015
"Hotel Riande near PTY airport"
Everything was good about this hotel except the check out in the morning. Only one person was there to take care of checkout and it was the slowest person they could have found. I had prepaid for the room through you but had a small $11 charge for a sandwich the night before and decided to just leave a $20 bill with the keys and tell the lady that I had to go. I felt that this was impolite but I could wait no longer. Our flight had been changed to 1.5 hours earlier and I had just found out with their text that very same morning.
1 night romance trip Apr 19, 2015
ALVARO
"Decent hotel close to the airpot"
A good hotel to stay in if you need to be close to Tocumen International Airport, as it is only 5 minutes away, and the hotel has a reliable shuttle service to and from the airport. The staff was efficient and friendly. I have two complaints regarding my stay. The first is the air conditioning in my room was not working properly, and the second is that there were no reading lamps near the bed, only ceiling lights. The hotel served its purpose for my needs in being in close proximity to Tocumen.
Other trip Apr 21, 2015
"A garden close to the airport."
Very good service, clean room and excellent breakfast. Quiet place to relax at the side of the swiming pool sourrounded by birds and beautiful tropical plants .Sure, we will stay there in our next travels. Thanks for your excellent service.
Other trip Apr 21, 2015
Pablo
Great place to stay close to the airport. The shuttle was waiting for me upon arrival at the airport.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
"See You Next Trip"
My sister and I stayed there to be able to catch an early flight, but will plan to stay again and use this hotel as our "home base". The room was comfortable and quiet. The food in the restaurant was very good also.
1 night family trip Apr 14, 2015
"Loved it."
Had a great time. Loved being able to swim outdoors until 10pm (wish the hot tub was working). Gorgeous courtyard, nice music at the bar. Very nice breakfast buffet. Wished we had stayed longer! No microwave or coffee maker.
Other trip Apr 15, 2015
Curt
"overall good"
the room was very noise.
1 night trip Apr 11, 2015
ricardo
"Grande aeropuerto"
Used the hotel first and last days of travel convenient to the fair staff was great
1 night family trip Apr 6, 2015
"Close to airport"
very convenient to airport. It was a little unclear where the shuttle picks up. There is no elevator to the second floor and my remote needed a new battery that was not delivered to my room. Otherwise would have been a five star. I had a delicious meal at the pool side bar and all servers were friendly. The morning buffet was good as well.
Other trip Apr 9, 2015
Terry
"Excellent Hotel/Stay/Staff"
Stayed two different times while visiting Panamá. Loved this place!
1 night romance trip Mar 13, 2015
"Very nice place"
Only able to say one night. We liked the atmosphere and enjoyed the free breakfast
Other trip Apr 8, 2015
Barb
"Nice hotel convenient, close to the airport."
I had nice friendly staff during my meals and all the staff was welcoming and very helpful. The swimming pool is great my kids loved it.
Other trip Apr 7, 2015
"Close to airport"
Disappointed we had to change rooms 3 times on arrival. First room had a non functional safe we needed. Second room had a non functional front door you could not lock. Third room still had a problematic safe. They expect you to know how to reset it inside the safe when there are no written instructions present.
Other trip Apr 3, 2015
"Close to the airport with a suburb shuttle"
Returned to the Riande again this year and will come back again in week - that pretty well speaks for our thoughts. Wonderful staff at the desk and in the dining area are complimented by neighing less than outstanding environment. The only area of improvement might be the addition of an elevator to assist guests I getting to the second floor.
Other trip Apr 2, 2015
Doug&Linda
"Decent Hotel, close to airport"
This hotel was ideal for an over night lay over. Close to the airport, decent food, cozy enough for a comfortable sleep.
Other trip Apr 1, 2015
Roger
"Good hotel about one mile from Tocumen."
Very close to Tocumen with a timely and tidy free shuttle bus. Friendly staff. Rooms are clean and the restaurant serves tasty dishes. I would definitely stay there again.
"Great Choice"
I was hesitant to book this hotel after reading another review about bedbugs! I wanted something close to the airport & this was the only choice. Room was large, beautiful & linens were clean! Sorry we arrived too late to use the pool but grounds were well maintained. Just about a 10 minute drive to airport and free shuttle service to & from airport ran about every 15 minutes. A free breakfast & evening drink coupon for each guest. Would definitely stay again. No bugs in our first floor room so hopefully prior reviewer just had a case of bad luck.
Other trip Mar 28, 2015
patti
"Perfect location for a overnight flight"
When I arrived to Panama I didnt see the guy with a banner of the hotel, i had to go outside and see if the shuttle was there, and it was with the chauffeur sleeping in it. I did the check in and they won't interact with you that much, they want to finish with you fast so you can go to your room. I got to my room, I loved it, pretty big and clean. I went to the restaurant and asked if they had buffet and the lady wasn't paying attention to me but to the cellphone. In overal I would recommend this hotel though cause the rooms are very comfortable and the atmosphere is great. Also because its pretty close to the airport
Other trip Mar 27, 2015