All hotels in Tocumen, Panama
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights hereVía Tocumen, entrada al Corredor Sur, Tocumen, Panama, 0819-09190, Panama, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Riande Dec 2014"
Not a bad place. Very close to the airport free 24,hour shuttle. Good food and drinks above average. Rooms and beds a bit small but would certainly stay there again without hesitation.
Other trip Dec 6, 2014
52, male, sales
"Tahira Henderson"
Had a great stay. the rooms were comfortable. The hotel staff were very helpful and the food was excellent. The food in the resturant was delicious. The free shuttle to the airport was on time.
1 night family trip Nov 28, 2014
Tahira
"ok"
We nice that they have free transport from and to airport. Nice restaurant.
1 night trip with friends Nov 30, 2014
Bartosz
"Best amenity is its close to airport, but"
Found room stuffy and had to turn ac and leave room to air out over dinner. There were many dead bugs on shade covering sliding door. Staff very friendly and food ok.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
"Good Hotel"
Evrything is clean, is confort and employment is ver y nice
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
Marco
"Stay at Riande Airport Hotel"
The service wasn't very good, in general. At the front desk I asked for a room downstairs (there's no elevator to second floor and my wife can't climb stairs), and I was told there wasn't any available. When I said I'd have to go somewhere else, a room appeared as a miracle, and there wasn't even an apology or explanation of why it was denied at first. The breakfast was very poor (at 7am). You could tell the fruit was consumed and not replaced (empty trays sitting there). My wife had to go looking for an employee to get water because there wasn't any at sight. This hotel's location is very convenient but it needs to improve its service.
1 night family trip Nov 27, 2014
"Very convenient to PTY Airport"
We have stayed at the Riande Aeropuerto a couple of times now. The hotel is nice, the food is good, the rooms are good. The service is very good and they all speak English. The hotel has an airport shuttle which goes 24/7 every half hour. They have a small breakfast buffet starting at 5am, so if you have an early flight out, you'll at least be able to grab a cup of coffee. I would recommend it highly, especially if you live outside of town. They also have parking for a reasonable rate, so you can leave your car there.
Other trip Nov 28, 2014
"Close to airport a definate plus."
Nice to have breakfast included and free shuttle to the airport. My room was nice Great pillows!! But located far away from lobby abd dining area.
1 night trip Nov 21, 2014
"Handiest to Airport, Free Shuttle with Ice Water!"
What I liked most was that it was closest to airport and shuttle was parked there waiting. Rough day of flying and unbelievably hot and dark for 8:00 at night! When I got into the shuttle I was so hot and exhausted and the driver handed me one, then two ice cold waters! I could have hugged him! Driver and folks at front desk spoke English. The room could have been really nice but no bathtub and I needed a hot soak so badly! (Disappointed but a lot of I found it weird to be all tile with no carpet, but I guess some people would like that. Being older, I hated the dim and limited lighting when I was trying to find things in the morning. It was much too dim and simply not enough. (I would have really been angry if I had wanted to wear makeup for example).The bed and pillows were comfortable (which I am extremely picky about). I had to call staff to help me with the TV and then later again to set the clock. They could not speak English but got the job done. The breakfast buffet was a waste of my time. I was mainly there to sleep and make sure I did not miss my plan in the morning. For my purposes I am glad i did not waste time with a longer drive to some other hotel. The grounds were beautiful but I had no time to swim or explore more amenities. Nice to have WIFI that worked. If I was vacationing I would have to have a place with a tub and lots more lighting! I just so happened to have a flashlight which I actually needed because they were so stingy with theirs.
Other trip Nov 25, 2014
"Hotel in great location near the airport"
Good Hotel for business near the airport, good food. But I stay on the room 112 and the room (carpet) smells horrible. Everything else was OK but this smell was horrible.
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
Emilio
"Close to airport with free shuttle"
Second time staying here. Free shuttle from airport is excellent and you can also have a free shuttle to two of the malls. Rooms are comfortable, especially the beds. Very nice bathrooms with good toiletries and rain shower. Breakfast is a little disappointing but adequate and BBQ and evening menu were good. Only real downside is the pool wasn't very clean.
anita
"Great Hotel at just 5 min from airport"
Really nice hotel close to the airport, great swimming pool, really nice bedroom, and Free airport shuffle 24 Hrs.
"Convenient to Airport, needs better AC"
The hotel is less than five minutes driving from the airport and has frequent shuttle service from the arrivals area of PTY. Look for the micro-bus with the hotel name and logo. The staff was incredibly friendly and accommodating. The facilities are very new. The only issue we had was that the AC unit in the room was not powerful enough to cool the room completely in the heat and humidity,
Trent
"Awesome!"
REALLY ENJOYED THE HOTEL, THE STAFF WERE SO CORDIAL EXCEPT THE LADY WHO WAS AT THE FRONT DESK WHEN WE ARRIVED! SHE DOES NOT DESERVED TO WORK THERE, SHE DULLS THE SHINING OF THE REST OF THE STAFF.
Other trip Nov 17, 2014
VIILMA
"Overnight in Panama versus Lima"
As a resident of Iquitos, Peru I now have the option to connect through Panama City instead of Lima Peru. From many location this requires staying the night in Panama City instead of finding an overnight stay in Lima. Head to head, the Riande is a much better option that the Costa del Sol in Lima and much more user friendly than some of the more economical options near the Lima airport. For this situation the Riande wins. Very nice rooms, good breakfast, transportation was free and easy to use. Downside is very slow immigration process in Panama, but the hotel has everything you need. My only disappointment. was no hot water in my room. The front desk offered to change my room, but it was late and making the change did not seem worth it. Internet was also down the night I arrived, but I have the same problem in Peru. Not worth the $116 price tag, but good enough to give it another try.
Other trip Nov 15, 2014
"Nice stopover in Riande Airport hotel"
I had to stay one night in Panama City due to flight connections. I took the free hotel transportarion (van) and in 5 min I was there. Quick check in and nice service from the hotel desk. My room was 262 which was very far fron the reception and breakfast area. Try to get a closer room. I requested an iron and in a matter of minutes I got it along with a small ironing board. Air conditioner was too powerfy, so I had to turn it down a nitch and it was ok. It is good to have this AC since Panama is a very hot weather. Breakfast was nothing spectacular but good. I requestd an egg whites omelette but the cook said he was not able to do it. I asked a waitress and she actually went to the kitchen and got the eggs for me as I wanted. Check out was a breeze, and again the van back to the airport was confortable and quick. I would recommend this hotel to anyone making a stopover in Panama City
1 night business trip Nov 8, 2014
"Excellent buffet breakfast but nonworking wif"
Hotel rating reflects lack of wifi during my stay. If wifi were available, my rating would have been higher. Lack of wifi made my stay unpleasurable in total. Also airport pickup instructions were also useless. Fortunately, the airport tourist information desk pointed me to the pickup location after much walking around the terminal.
1 night trip Nov 6, 2014
"Gustavo"
I use many times this hotel very closer to the airport and practical have a good services but the price need to be in between $90 and $100 and not more
1 night business trip Nov 1, 2014
Gustavo
"Good hotel very close to Panamá Tocumen AirPort."
Good and Clean hotel very close to Panamá Tocumen AirPort.
Other trip Nov 4, 2014
piguarente
"Stay at the Riande if you need a hotel near the Panama Tocumen airport.."
I loved the Riande. Rates were reasonable for a big city, 3 minutes from the airport ($130). Free shuttle, free drink ticket and free full breakfast buffet. Perhaps very best of all was Francisco, a bellman who helped me get medication at a local pharmacy that I had forgotten. He offered me his phone to use when my cell didn't function to call my Dr in the U.S. and arranged for a taxi whose driver went into the pharmacy with me to get my antibiotics. Whole place was lovely and very very friendly. I will stay there from now on whenever I need a hotel near the airport in Panama
1 night trip Oct 30, 2014
"The place to stay near the airport!"
Close to airport. Very nice pool area. Restaurant ok, not great. Good shuttle service.
1 night romance trip Oct 30, 2014
"Impersonal"
Just an overnight trip in between two flights. Accomodation basically ok. Nothing special. Air conditioning inadequate and switched off upon our arrival. Cramped bathroom but clean. Very scary carpet on extremely long corridoor leading to room. Service in restaurant very friendly and efficient and welcoming which largely made up for this impersonal hotel. Glad to leave after one night
1 night romance trip Oct 27, 2014
PORRY
"Great hotel near the airport"
The hotel was very nice given the price we paid. The primary reason was to get a early shuttle to the airport and that didn't disappoint as we got on the shuttle as soon as we indicated that we were ready to go. The shuttle took a little more than five minutes. The restaurant was nice and reasonably priced. We wished we arrived earlier so we could enjoyed more of the amenities that the hotel had to offer including the pool and the free drinks upon arrival. If we come back to Panama City again, we will stay here the night before our flight home again.
1 night trip with friends Oct 24, 2014
Drew
"Most convenient hotel for the airport"
I appreciated the welcome drink and breakfast. All staff were attentive and helpful. My room was clean and bedding was comfortable, unfortunately this room was next to the parking lot, with cars parked a few feet from the window, so I had to keep the window shade closed, and that made it unpleasant to be in the room. The hotel grounds and pool are nice, and there are nice common spaces inside.
1 night business trip Oct 19, 2014
Jill
"Layover in Panama"
Good place to stay for a layover Close to airport with free shuttle and free breakfast Nice gardens very good for a night
1 night romance trip Sep 26, 2014
Ricardo
Wonderful experience!
1 night romance trip Oct 9, 2014
Lic. Ignacio
"Very convenient"
This is a high end hotel that knows customer service.
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
"Convenient and classy..."
Overall the hotel was beautiful and convenient. The free shuttle was a bonus for me since I was only in Panama for one night and needed to catch an early flight the next day. Definitely plan to return for a more extended stay.
1 night trip Oct 9, 2014
The best. Comfortable and elegant. I felt welcomed and at home
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
Leo
"Good hotel close to Tocumen International"
We stayed here the night before our departure from Panama. The hotel staff were friendly, and helpful. We had a problem with a toilet that was leaking water onto the bathroom floor. We shut off the water to the toilet overnight, which was a minor inconvenience. The hotel staff did not have a plumber available to fix the problem at 6PM when we reported it, but they had a maintenance man at our room at 9AM the next morning. We stayed in a room facing the pool, and we recommend other guests do the same. The rooms facing out from the hotel can be subject to road noise from the roads on 2 sides of the hotel.
Other trip Sep 26, 2014
Clean, comfortable, good restaurants, nice pool area, and close to airport with free shuttle 24 hrs a day
Other trip Sep 23, 2014
"we enjoyed our stay, great hotel, close to the air"
The hotel is nice, staff new what we needed, accommodated our requests and arranged what we wanted happen in our short stay.
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
Nitin
"Good to stay a night clase to the AirPort"
Very friendly and helpful staff. The Spa was not open when I arrived to the hotel. They were able to find someone to give me a massage. I had a terrible back ache! Nice bar at the pool. Good breakfast and starts at 5:00 am.
Other trip Sep 20, 2014
executive woman
"Hotel close to airport"
We visit panama about 4 times a year and stay at Riande before our flight. We love the landscaping , the pool , and the rooms are tastefully done. The breakfast buffet in the morning is always delicious. We usually try to eat dinner at a restaurant before we get to the hotel because we feel the service and the lunch/dinner menu is always disappointing. Check in was a breeze however check out was a different story. We ended up waiting 25 minutes in line and there was only 2 people in front of us. There were 2 people working at the front desk and they were looking after 1 couple. This is unacceptable in a hotel that is clearly there for people travelling! The sad part was I had already prepaid and just needed to return the key and advise them of our departure.
Other trip Sep 16, 2014
"This is a great transit facility."
My group arrived on four different flights, three airlines and at four different times. The frequent Riande shuttle service permitted me to meet everyone, accompany them to the hotel, and return to meet the next flight. It was very convenient and reliable. I look forward to using the Riande with future transit occasions on the way to and from Iquitos. The restaurant staff was most accommodating during our lengthy "victory banquet" at the end of our trip into the Amazon.
1 night trip Sep 2, 2014
Duncan MacSwain
"Never Again"
Arrived and the staff where not very helpful. The room was right at the end of the hallway. The food was terrible had ceviche which had a bad odour. it was disgusting. Toilet didn't flush. when you shower the water backs up. I ask for some help at 6:00 am with my luggage no one showed up so i waited till 7:00am but i called numerous times and they said they where coming. after dragging my luggage to the lobby nobody said good morning or anything i had to ask another quest if he was waiting for the shuttle as well he said yes for almost an hour lucky for him a taxi showed up and left for the airport.I live in panama and i always stay a couple days in the city before i go home, so please don't waste your money on this place spend the money for a shuttle and go into town there are a lot of hotels that treat you better then this place. Very disappointed Thanks Sascha
Other trip Sep 9, 2014
Sascha
"The place to stay if flying out of PTY"
This hotel is the only one near Panama City's (Panama) main airport. It is a good quality hotel with a nice restaurant, pool, bar & grill, and souvenir store. They have a free shuttle service to the airport.
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
Love it
1 night business trip Sep 1, 2014
Bessy
"The one and only hotel (plus) I enjoyed many times"
All the people who work there treat me very,very good, plus its is located in the best place to travel from.
1 night trip Aug 29, 2014
Benny
"Nice Hotal"
This is my second time and again it was great. Room were nice an the thing I like the most was pool.
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
Jorga
"Very convenient access from Tocumen Inter. Airport"
Reservation staff was very polite (spoke English), and they had my reservation right there...no hassles! Hotel overall was very clean, friendly, nice and comfortable atmosphere. The dinner menu I felt was a little short on variation...i.e. better or more options. The buffet breakfast was varied and presented more options...that was good.
Other trip Aug 16, 2014
Charlie
"Airport hotel layover"
Waited 45 min. for shuttle, and ended up taking taxi. Hotel shuttle drivers were sitting in lobby when I arrived. Received wake-up call 1 hr. before I had scheduled it. No elevators.. and long walk if your room is in the back of hotel or upper floor.
Other trip Aug 13, 2014
Jerry
"My dinner was just terrible and cost $25!!!"
I had the bbq prawns. They were over cooked to the point of burned! The baked potatoe was my only choice and was served with about two table spoons of sour cream. There was no sour cream or butter offered as an extra amount. I was never checked on again after the meal was served. My strawberry margarita was served with salted rim and I was not asked if I even wanted salt. Who serves strawberry margaritas with salt? Panama?? I would surely tell my friends NOT to eat at this hotel! There was a dead cockroach on the floor of our room. No biggy, better dead than alive, right?
Other trip Aug 9, 2014
Hohumranch
"Goog location. Close to the airport"
Good location, less than five minutes to the airport
Other trip Aug 8, 2014
Nassyr
"Kind convience"
Great staff all around and early flight was no problem...
Other trip Aug 7, 2014
Latin American
"Free airport shuttle"
We choose this over and over again b/c of the free shuttle to the airport. The restaurant is also very good. We like that there is a fitness room and love the spa water in the lobby. While the wifi works well by the pool and in the restaurant, our experience is that it is quite slow and weak in the rooms. Also, the previous tropical decor is much preferred over the contemporary decor that is now in place.
Other trip Aug 6, 2014
"Ok"
It was convenient for the location near the airport.
1 night business trip Jul 29, 2014
Joy
"Close to Tocumen Airport"
After travelling all I day I knew I didn't want to wrestle my luggage to a downtown hotel the first night. This hotel is just 3 km from the airport, and you can get into your bathing suit, swim in the lovely pool, and have a drink at the pool side bar instead of taking a wild taxi ride to a hotel downtown. The next morning, you can leisurely move to a hotel while sightseeing by taxi. The place is comfortable, breakfast is included and you can order eggs your way on top of all the fresh fruit, breads, meats. Comfortable and relaxing.
1 night trip Jul 30, 2014
jojopittsburgh
"Very Good Airport Hotel"
I stayed at this hotel because of an overnight layover. I have to say for an airport hotel, this exceeded my expectations. Hotel is a 5 minute drive from the airport. There dining and outdoor areas were very nice. Staff was very friendly and helpful. I got a voucher for a free drink and breakfast. If I wasn't so tired from my flight, I would've check out the casino. The room was basic but clean. I liked that I had my own patio with table and chairs and could sit outside. I took the free shuttle back to the airport in the morning and did not have any problems. Overall a great experience and I would highly recommend this hotel if you have an overnight layover.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
Jen
"Super easy reach of Tocumen Airport"
Overall was good but staff could definitely be friendlier. The welcome drink voucher did not stipulate any choice restrictions but I had to pay $5 for my vodka tonic as that was not included. Would have selected a glass of wine, which was included had I known.
Other trip Jul 27, 2014