All hotels in Richmond, British Columbia, Canada
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here3500 Cessna Dr, Richmond, BC, V7B1C7, Canada, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Airport Layover"
This hotel is very convenient to the Vancouver airport. The shuttle leaves every 20 minutes from the hotel and is less than a 10 minute ride away. Although it is a large facility and is very busy, the hotel was quite satisfactory. The check in process went smoothly, the room was clean and comfortable, and there was a on premise restaurant which was on the water and served a decent meal. For a hotel that was a airport layover stop I was quite pleased with the accomodations.
1 night family trip Aug 22, 2014
"Budget Luxury"
We carefully read reviews, checked prices and found this to be an inexpensive, comfortable, clean and luxurious hotel. The staff was professional, friendly and helpful. There was some jet noise, but it was more like white noise and not too loud. It was very close to an upscale hotel at a budget price.
Other trip Aug 31, 2014
Kate
"Perfect airport hotel"
I have always liked Delta hotels, so when we needed a place by the Vancouver airport it was an obvious choice. The rooms are comfortable, although tight. The staff is very helpful and friendly, the concierge has given us excellent dining suggestions. Nice view, across a yacht harbour.
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
After a long grueling trip from Tofino, we booked the Delta to stay overnight prior to our flight the next day. The first room we got had a problem with the water not draining out of the bathtub. They couldn't fix it so we were escorted to another room on the same floor. As soon as we walked into the room, both my husband and I could tell that someone had smoked in it. When we pointed this out to the manager who was with us, he claimed it was a non-smoking room and it was impossible that someone had smoked in it. Obviously, he lost his sense of smell. We insisted that a new room be found. The third room seemed fine when we walked into it. Luckily there were two beds in the third room because the mattress was broken on one of the beds. At this point, we were so exhausted, that we ignored the problem with the bed. The manager said we could have a complementary breakfast for all of our troubles. However, we literally waited 10 minutes before a hostess seated us for breakfast -- and that was after I walked into the restaurant to complain. The couple in front of us just gave up and left. I booked this hotel because it was more upscale than your typical airport hotels. The rooms are really nice if you can overlook all the quality-control problems. I also paid more for a room with a view of the runway and mountains. The third room overlooked the parking lot. I was too tired to fight about that problem as well. Sigh...
1 night trip Aug 17, 2014
Disgruntled Traveler
"Good price, great location"
The hotel staff was friendly and efficient. The location ideal. We took their shuttle bcak to the airport, bought an all day pass for the transit system, (busses, trains, sea bus, etc) and had a blast. The Concierge service was phenomenal!
3 night trip Aug 5, 2014
Rwalkr
Great location for early airport departure. Very good restaurant on site. Highly recommended.
1 night trip Aug 14, 2014
"Delta Vancouver"
This was an overall excellent experience. Staff were very pleasant and helpful and the rooms were very comfortable and clean.
2 night business trip Jul 5, 2014
"A very good hotel. No complaints."
I've stayed at the Delta several times and I've had a very good experience every time. Not a single complaint.
1 night trip Aug 10, 2014
"clean,comfortable,good food."
Delicious blackberries along waterfront.
1 night trip Aug 8, 2014
pbarn
"GREAT HOTEL IN VANOUVER"
I was very pleased with the hotel overall, the location, and all its amenities. I would definitely stay there again while in Vancouver. Great restaurants too.
1 night family trip Aug 4, 2014
VIRGINA SHAW
"Shuttle to airport and downtown rail is real plus!"
This is a great place to stay if you have to catch early morning flights. Attached restaurant has wide variety of food.
1 night trip Jul 23, 2014
"Clean, nice hotel, close to the airport."
The Delta Vancouver Airport is a nice clean hotel with free shuttle to and from the airport. The staff were extremely friendly, and knowledgable about the area. The concierge, was great with his ideas on what to do for the day we spent in Vancouver.
Other trip Jul 27, 2014
"Great HWY 99 Hotel"
We stayed at the Delta Vancouver Airport on our way to Whistler. The beds and room appointments are so comfortable! Had one of the best Halibut fish & chips ever in the hotel's water's edge restaurant. Only drawback was the very small bathtub.
Other trip Jul 22, 2014
SeattleTraveler
very close airport but not noisy. close to night market and china town.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
Abbe
"Nice hotel, nice view of lake"
Great location, staff was helpful with sightseeing decxisions
Other trip Jul 20, 2014
ron
Stayed there before. All good
1 night trip Jul 12, 2014
Ed Petersen
"remodel will be nice"
My biggest complaint is their overpriced parking charge fir being no where. Other nearby properties are free. Staff is very friendly and accommodating. Sadly, restaurant is lacking, but I have faith that this, too, will improve with new management.
1 night trip Jul 9, 2014
"Last minute trip to Richmond"
Hotel was fine for our family of 4. The beds were comfortable and most importantly the room was clean. Location was great - just a short drive or 20 minute walk to the Richmond night market, and a short <10 minute drive to the central malls of Richmond. Great location, would stay here again.
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
s
Helpful staff. Great location. Great restaurants. Shuttle to airport.
Other trip Jul 9, 2014
Very nice place if you want to get away from downtown and also we had a early flight so liked being near the airport, view from the 9th floor nice
Other trip Jul 8, 2014
mary
"Room was clean but had a smell."
The hotel was close to the airport and close to many restaurants in the Richmond area (by close, I mean driving distance). The front desk staff was friendly. It was a speedy check in and speedy check out. Overall, the room look modern and was very clean. I did not really notice the sounds from the airplanes, even with the close proximity to the airport. The only thing was the room has a smell, maybe from the carpets, and we had to turn up the AC and open the window to reduce some of the smell.
"Okay hotel"
Concierge at the hotel was very helpful. Front desk ck in just okay. Room was clean, but the queen bed not good for my husband and me.....there is a ridge around the mattress which forced us away from it so there wasn't much room for two in the middle and we were dog tired after flying all day Saturday and needed a great night's sleep. Also there were two lights burned out and the tv came on when I first turned it on and then died. I told the gal at the front desk when we ck'd out, but she didn't seem too interested. Also the restaurant, Pier something left MUCH to be desired and was way over priced. The menu doesn't offer much either. My husband had 2 pcs of fried cod w/fries and a little cole slaw for $22.00. His fish were good, but for $22.00, not! I had the Cobb salad which was the WORST salad I've ever had....dry slices of chicken breast w/a smidgen of bacon crumbles, no cheese....just not good. I asked for decaf coffee, but the waitress brought regular....when I asked her if it was decaf as requested, she said, oops and brewed a pot of decaf. The first cup she brought me was luke warm. And to top that off, the coffee was $4.00, whereas my husband's soft drink was 2.50.....go figure. Oh and the hotel's breakfast buffet was 22.00and there was very little on it. The eggs tasted artificial to me...definitely not worth the money. Go elsewhere to eat if you do stay here.
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
"Horrible hotel. Stay else where"
At check in the front desk clerk ask if we would like to upgrade to the executive package for $40. It is an upgraded room with the executive lounge included. Executive lounge is drink and snacks from 4:30 pm -7:30 pm. Plus, breakfast in the morning. I agreed. sounded like a great deal. until you go to the lounge and they charge you for everything. I called down to the desk and asked about the deal again. I was then told that we had to pay for drinks up there. I let them know how deceiving their front desk staff was for the up sell. I asked for a refund. they told me, I would have to move rooms (after we already unpacked everything). I let them know what I thought of them and let them know that I would make sure everyone online booking this property knew about their schemes.
Other trip Jun 27, 2014
Cooper
"Nice beds, un-safe, and fishy!"
we thought the beds we're great. rooms were clean, however, our room door even when shut completely, heard the click, and completely pulled forward, if pushed upon would pop open. so b/c of this issue, we felt unsafe. also the first night of our stay our hallway was extremely fishy, as if someone left an old fish in the airducts. the smell traveled into our room, it was horrid. we called down to the front desk, and by morning the smell seemed to have subsided.
2 night family trip Jun 19, 2014
"Nice place to stay for an early flight"
I stayed there on the last night of my trip because I had a early flight the next morning. The staff was very friendly and went out of their way to ensure that I had a good stay. Very reasonable price for the quality. I would definitely stay here again.
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
"Great airport hotel"
The airport shuttle was prompt and the staff at check in was very helpful. Concierge level for happy hour and breakfast the next morning was fantastic. Bike and running path near hotel was great.
Other trip Jun 20, 2014
jb
"Convenient for the airport."
It was not obvious at the booking that we weren't eligible for breakfast since we booked through a service. That should have been made clearer.
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
"last minute border booking"
wanted to be in Richmond to see the night market, this hotel was just down the street and affordable
Other trip May 30, 2014
J
"Good service"
Friendly front desk staff. Not easy to get there. The hotel is sitting at a strange location. 18 dollar parking charge is rediculous. An airport hotel should offer free parking or at least cheap parking.
1 night family trip May 24, 2014
"Small room, Great sleep, Terrible food"
We got this room for the last night of our honeymoon, the staff were fine, the room was small but clean and cozy however the food was $14.98 a sandwich (from the 24 menu as our flight was very late) which would have not been a big deal except it was the WORST "food" I had EVER had!!! I don't know where these 'premade' sandwiches come from but they need to find a new source. Neither myself nor my partner where able to eat more then one very difficult bite..... avoid that menu and the rest was fine.
1 night romance trip May 25, 2014
dani46
"Perfect location- perfect stay!"
We were looking for a place close to the Vancouver airport as we were travelling to Nova Scotia for 10 days- very early flight! Chose the Airport Delta and could not be more pleased! Upgraded to 9th floor which I recommend- great private lounge with food in evening- happy hour- and again for breakfast- super convenient. Staff was very nice and they had long term parking- perfect! Would definitely come again!
Other trip May 22, 2014
Leanne
"bed too small"
We had reserved a queen size bed but it was more like full size bed
Other trip May 13, 2014
"Great Pre-Cruise Hotel"
Great service, shuttle to hotel, next to Sky Train or go to YVR and pick it up to Pier. Taxi-$35. Great beds, quiet, nice restaurant aft of front desk and quick breakfast sit down or on the go breakfast foods. 2nd time at hotel, great spot, I will continue to come here for all cruises out of Vancouver. Good Job!!
Other trip May 12, 2014
"Delta Vancouver Airport"
Nice Hotel...Friendly Staff
3 night trip Apr 8, 2014
Craig
"Close to Vancouver Airport"
This hotel is close to the airport, and that is just about all that is great about it. The rooms are old, the bed way too soft (you sank into the middle). I checked out the restaurant and bar. Bar service was great, but the prices really high. Food was below average. I did get room service - an 8" BBQ pizza way over priced. Worst pizza I've had. The shuttle service however was exceptional with running every 20 minutes 24/7. I was able to get to my 6am flight to LAX easily. The driver was friendly, helpful, and courteous. Front staff professional when you could get their attention. They were often in the office chatting between themselves, laughing and giggling (not professional).
1 night trip Apr 3, 2014
"Great airport hotel"
Stayed here before our early morning flight. Nice room, free Wi-Fi, 10 minutes to the airport by free shuttle that runs every 15 minutes. Would stay again. Hotels.com rating form requires rating for each category (poor design). The only service we needed was check-in, and we had no experience with the neighborhood.
1 night trip Mar 17, 2014
Prof
"Everything is great except the breakfast"
The breakfast menu was limited and the Food was tasteless. Otherwise the Hotel is great.
Other trip Feb 6, 2014
"Very Nice Comfortable Hotel"
We have stayed here several times and are never disappointed. This time we had taken the red eye flight and arrived at hotel at 7:30 am, our room was not ready yet, so we had breakfast at the hotel cafe, the food was good, service excellent, it was however high priced. After dinning our room still was not ready, so the attendant at the front desk upgraded us to a kingsize bed. The room was very clean,and had a very comfortable bed. We had an awesome sleep. We were able to have dim sum for lunch via a short taxi ride, and indian food for dinner. The hotel is not too far out of town. The next day we left on another flight for our final destination. This hotel is in a very nice location, next to a waterway and boat docks. In the summer you can stroll around the grounds or relax outdoors. Delta Airport Inn Richmond BC Canada
1 night trip Dec 23, 2013
Tina
"great Vancouver Airport hotel"
We felt we had chosen the ideal place for an overnight stay before an early flight out. We were very satisfied. Even the restaurant was a pleasant surprise.
1 night business trip Nov 5, 2013
"Great end of cruise layover."
Peir 78 was excellent, rooms good, survey a pain, Peir 78 was excellent, rooms good, survey a pain, Peir 78 was excellent, rooms good, survey a pain, Peir 78 was excellent, rooms good, survey a pain
Other trip Oct 22, 2013
"Convenient to airport and to the Sky Train."
Our stay was rather short, but we liked the hotel a lot.
Other trip Sep 27, 2013
"Nice hotel close to Vancouver Airport"
Stayed one night at the Delta Vancouver airport Hotel. They have a great restaurant Pier 73 next to the water. The food is Excellent!!
Other trip Sep 23, 2013
"A Perfect Hotel"
I didn't think I'd fall in love with an airport hotel, but this one I fell in love with. It is large, quiet, has incredibly helpful and courteous employees, has a van service to airport leaves every 20 minutes and gets you there in five. Room service was great, the restaurants are terrific, and in short it is a beautiful oasis in travel. I'd take a vacation there itself.
Other trip Sep 23, 2013
Libby
"Great Shuttle Service, Problems with My Room"
If you want a reliable shuttle service to the airport, stay here. I took the shuttle 4 times during my stay and never had to wait at all. The rooms are clean but otherwise just ok. The A/C didn't work very well and a light was out in the bathroom making the shower very dark. I had gotten in late and just wanted to go to bed so I just had to live with it. Also, the internet service is slow and cuts in and out. For the most part the hotel is fine and I would stay here again.
2 night business trip Sep 4, 2013
"The Delta Experience!"
I was tired and wanted to check in early. The front desk was so very nice, very pleasant, and they checked to see if they could accommodate my early arrival...which they did. Awesome customer service!
Other trip Sep 11, 2013
"Great service and club room."
Good value, very nice service personnel; the club level was worth the extra!
1 night family trip Sep 6, 2013
Bob H.
"Loved this Hotel after a Holland America Cruise!"
Great hotel, free shuttle to the airport to catch the train to downtown and also to catch the bus to Seattle! Took the stress of being so busy away! Upgraded for $20 for late checkout and free breakfast! 5 stars for sure! Thank you Delta!!
Other trip Sep 8, 2013
Rich
"close to the airport"
the hotel was comfortable, front staff very helpful, but very noisy from the nearby airport.
1 night trip Aug 23, 2013
Alex
"perfect place to stay near Vancouver International"
Everything was as represented, the most important quality was the service in general (checking in and out, room service etc) and specially the concierge and bell-captain team.I received courteous and above-and-beyond the call of duty service from all of them (due to my mistake I was at risk of missing my international connection). I regret not having made a note of their names but please let the hotel know.
1 night business trip Aug 25, 2013
"Very comfortable and convenient"
Coming in from a long flight it was nice to have the shuttle service every twenty minutes to pick you up without having to call the hotel. Everyone was friendly and accommodating.
Other trip Aug 28, 2013