All hotels in Bridgetown, Barbados

Good internet service
    Food is not good
    Bad pool
"One night in Barbados"
One night stay only. Didn't have a chance to see all that was available.
1 night romance trip Apr 8, 2016
Jonathan
"a perfect beach hotel"
we have been regular visitors to caribbean hotels over the past 20 years - this hotel is excellent. the location and beach are superb, the rooms well appointed and very comfortable and the staff helpful, friendly and amenable. the beach is particularly attractive. the hotel is not located on the more established west coast but just south of bridgetown which is in walking distance - this sets it in a different category to the posher hotels such as sandy lane, but its location places it in closer proximity to st lawrence gap and its wonderful restaurants such as apsara- samudra (exquisite north indian and thai). this is a lovely hotel for a beach holiday
Other trip Jan 4, 2016
Uche
"Overnight stay"
We stayed at the hotel just for one night. On the upside, the hotel has a nice location on the beach with friendly staff. The room and the beds were ok. However, there were maintenance problems in the room including dripping faucets and air conditioning system, which made it difficult to sleep. The hotel could use some improvements.
Response by Radisson Aquatica Resort Barbados
We are very sorry to hear that you were not happy with your overall stay at the hotel. We thank you for your comments and we do apologize about maintenance problems in your room. We will make sure to use your comments as a way to make improvements to the hotel for the future.
Other trip Dec 29, 2015
"The staff make this hotel. Great beach location."
This was just an average hotel, what makes this hotel special is it's staff. They are more than excellent. The location for the beach is wonderful. The hotel itself seems a bit run down but I would stay there again just for the beach and the people. The bathroom was also nice and large and the restaurant there for dinner was great, breakfast was a bit overpriced.
2 night romance trip Dec 12, 2015
Isolde
"Excellent location for a beachfront hotel"
We arrived very early for our stay, but they let us check in four hours early which was greatly appreciated as we had been traveling for 12 hours. The beach has beautiful, soft, white sand. The ocean is a beautiful shade of turquoise and very calm in this area. It was the best ocean swimming I have ever experienced. The bed was very comfortable. The air-conditioner was quite loud. The bathroom fixtures looked worn and needed a better cleaning. The hotel staff went out of their way to help us find a tour that took us two places we wanted to see. We have breakfast in the restaurant. It was a little pricey and I wish that they had meals that were half the size and half the price.
2 night romance trip Dec 12, 2015
Sandra
"Pre cruise stay"
The room was lovely but the restaurant service was extremely slow.
2 night romance trip Dec 3, 2015
linda
"Short Stay But Great"
We stayed at the hotel for only one night prior to boarding the Windstar for a cruise. We flew in from SanFrancisco via Miami to Barbados and also experienced a luggage mixup which put us at the hotel about 1:30 a.m. We had called and alerted them that we would be a late check in expecting to be there about 11:30 p.m. The luggage mixup put us there even later. The staff were very gracious and even had sandwiches, fruit and sodas in our room for us which was greatly appreciated as American gives you absolutely nothing to eat without a charge -- not even a measly serving of peanuts. Next morning we were able to check out; they held our bags in storage until we were ready to go to the pier. We enjoyed a delicious lunch prior to leaving. We wish we could have stayed longer at the hotel; although the cruise was superb too.
Other trip Dec 13, 2015
Ann
"Short Stay, One Night, Two Times"
The hotel staff could not do enough to ensure your stay was relaxing and memorable.
1 night trip with friends Dec 6, 2015
Carole
"dissapointed"
elevator out entire stay. only 3 person service elevator in use both gym treadmills broken out of beach towels early
Response by Radisson Aquatica Resort Barbados
We apologize you were not satisfied with the condition of the hotel during your stay, especially with the elevator not working. We appreciate you taking the time share your experience. Your comments are valued, and your suggestions will be used to consider improvements in the future.
Other trip Dec 3, 2015
"Nice hotel on the beach, some repairs going on"
This is nice hotel on the beach. Beach is nice and calm, good for swimming and snorkeling and paddle-boarding if that's your thing. There was enough umbrellas and chairs for all guests. There's Hilton nearby which is a nicer hotel (and little more expensive) but the beach in Hilton is much worse with waves. Most people in Hilton spend time in pools, which are nice but still pools. We wanted a hotel with nice beach and picked Radisson and we made the right choice. There were some repairs in Radisson going on while we were there. One of the elevators was being fixed but the other one was working. Some other repairs were also going on in the grille on the beach and that did not work while we were there. Room was nice size and there's big TV in the room. The staff was helpful and pleasant. The restaurant is so-so, don't expect much.
Other trip Nov 29, 2015
DZamba
Friendly staff located on a beach perfect for having a relaxing weekend.
Other trip Nov 6, 2015
"Very nice holiday"
Lovely 10-year anniversary getaway. The hotel is under renovation, so a bit loud at times (the hotel tells you this when you book). The air conditioner was a bit loud - I expect they will upgrade as the process allows. The local each is great, horse show every morning, great sand and water.
4 night romance trip Oct 22, 2015
Patrick
"GOOD EXPERIENCE AT THE PREMISES OF THE HOTEL"
exelent treatment. very nice place to stay and comparing prices is the best choice.
2 night business trip Oct 16, 2015
jose
"Overall Experience"
The overall experience was great. There was a couple of issues that was personally handled by management ASAP so I need not mention. Would recommend this hotel.
Other trip Oct 13, 2015
"Nice hotel stay, amazing beach"
Enjoyable and comfortable stay in a business room. Dinner service was very slow and the food at dinner was sub-par for the price. Very limited dinner options in the area other than Brown Sugar, which was very good. It's worth taking a cab to Hastings for dinner. The beach was beautiful and the hotel staff was very helpful and friendly.
5 night romance trip Oct 4, 2015
"Memories"
My Husband and I enjoyed our stay, we stayed on the 7th floor, business room. Real nice furniture although my husband and I kept banging our toes on the desk (lol). The staffs were amazing, when we arrived we were greeted with rum punch and a cold towel. Check in was quick. We will stay there again for sure.
4 night romance trip Sep 30, 2015
Diana
"Dssapointing"
The front desk ladies were good, but the hotel had poor service all around. Broken faucet in my tub. Dirty looking old welcome moist towels.
Response by Radisson Aquatica Resort Barbados
Thank you for reaching out and writing your review. We are sorry you were not satisfied with the accommodations of your room. We will review the conditions of your room with our housekeeping staff to ensure all guest rooms are up to Radisson Hotels standards.
1 night business trip Sep 30, 2015
"Loved the stay there"
I really loved the place, close to the beach and a lot of things to do around even though you had to drive a little around. Hotel staff was very understanding and actually made a return for a full night because of accommodation issues. REally great food in the resort. Had a great time.
Other trip Sep 23, 2015
endri
The aircon is too noisy. I turned it off but i can also hear the next door aircon. Other facilities also needs upgrading.
Response by Radisson Aquatica Resort Barbados
Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us. We understand how important a quiet environment is and apologize the noise of the A/C units kept you from your rest. Your feedback helps us prevent situations such as this in the future.
Other trip Sep 21, 2015
jemie
"Great long weekend stay!"
Great location...clean room and nice hotel...elevator was glitchy have to have patience with it.
2 night romance trip Sep 5, 2015
"best holidays"
This was our first time to Barbados and i must say that our stay was wonderful.The Staff was very pleasant and professional towards my family and i where all our needs was taken care of brilliantly
6 night family trip Aug 28, 2015
"Hotels.com disappoints; Radisson was still lovely!"
Arrived late at night to find that the Radisson did not have any record of our reservation (despite Hotels.com confirmation and reminder letter). Furthermore they did not have any of the family rooms we had reserved (& payed extra for) available AT ALL due to their ongoing renovation. Went to bed thinking it was going to be a terrible trip. In the morning the lovely beach and location won us over. To make matters even better we met with the manager and were upgraded to a more spacious executive suite. The hotel even left an apology card, bottle of wine, and treats for the kids. In the end the hospitality of Jerry, Liana, and other staff in addition to the lovely beach won us over and I would definitely still recommend this hotel to others. I liked the smaller, older, and more quaint architecture of the Radisson...it suits the island more. However I was and still am very frustrated with Hotels.com, and will think twice before booking with them again. I tried to "txt chat" with Hotels.com customer service to resolve the issue. They promised a $100 coupon for "my troubles" that I NEVER received. They also went on to give me very formulaic responses and offered no real help or assistance WHATSOEVER. Since returning from my trip I have also emailed Hotels.com customer service and have received no reply.
5 night family trip Aug 6, 2015
Lauren
"My go to hotel when I'm down for crop over!"
I absolutely love the staff at the radisson in Barbados. There was nothing that I asked for that they didn't handle right away. Nigel was so sweet. The drinks at the bar were just right. My only issue was the noise in the morning from the work they are doing. However I can't knock an upgrade. Good job you guys!!
Other trip Aug 14, 2015
Shirrell
"Could be better. Need maintenance"
The hotel is getting old. Acceptable but in dire need of upgrade
Other trip Aug 12, 2015
Stephane
The beach is gorgeous. The hotel is slightly run down but very comfortable, and the staff are really helpful. I loved staying here and would definitely come back.
4 night trip with friends Aug 4, 2015
Karina
I travelled with a group of friends for the Crop Over festivities and we all had a very good stay at the hotel. The hotel was relatively central, our rooms were clean and the hotel staff were very courteous and helpful.
Other trip Aug 10, 2015
"Beautiful hotel"
Truely one of the most beautiful hotels I have ever stayed in. This hotel was clean, beautiful and every hotel employee we encountered was gracious and welcoming. Can't wait for our next stay!
Other trip Aug 5, 2015
8/2015 stay
"Right on the beach. Very friendly staff and quiet."
All the staff was very friendly and helpful. We had access to the pool and beach at all times. The food was very good. After long days of outside activities it was nice to come back to a quiet hotel. The only two issues was the wait for the elevator, which wasn't that bad and the water in the tub took long to go down after showers. Overall I would definitely recommend it and it was not too far from restaurants.
Other trip Aug 5, 2015
A
"great ocean views"
Good hotel, great ocean views, currently undergoing construction
Other trip Jul 29, 2015
tressmorrell
"Right on the beach"
Tired hotel on a very beautiful beach, a lot of activities around, such as sailing, paddle boards, jets etc etc
Other trip Jul 20, 2015
Alex
"3 stars is pushing it for this hotel."
Ugly decor and an uncomfortable stay. Definitely bring your own pillows. The beach was the only saving grace, aside from the annoying "vendors" that try to sell you jewelry and then quickly change the subject to selling you drugs. This is not the hotel, though the barbados in general. The entire island is in shambles and there is garbage everywhere.
Other trip Jul 17, 2015
Travel Photo
"Remarks on radisson"
My stay was wounderfull I love the hotel and the service was real good and also the staff are real friendly
1 night business trip Jul 6, 2015
Shawn
"Good location and welcoming staff. Worn infrasture"
Pleasnt staff. Reasonable facilities. Battled annoying birds around table during breakfast. Faulty toilet. Arrived in the morning not allowed to check in before 4pm. Prior info would have been helpful.
Other trip Jul 9, 2015
"Great Staff"
This hotel has a great staff. Everyone at the front desk makes you feel that they genuinely care. Jeaneane, Regina, Giselle and Winston were wonderful. Sandra and Crystal were the best and friendliest housekeeping that I have encountered. The two guards at the front gate were so friendly and always made sure I knew how to get to my destination. The beach at the hotel and most around Barbados are filled with seaweed. I was very disappointed about this but going to Harrison's Cave and Bathsheba was an experience that makes Barbados worth visiting. Hyancinth and Jason at Harrison's Cave were very good tour guides. Definitely rent a car and get the GPS. There is so much to see and a car will allow you to see a lot of the island. The food was good all over the island. However, I was highly disappointed in Brownsugar restaurant nearby. The food was mediocre and the waitress, Carol, needs a lot of training. She was rude and behaved as if she did not like her job.
Other trip Jul 6, 2015
"Super!"
Friendly staff, rooms clean and comfortable. Highly recommend.
2 night business trip Jun 28, 2015
Susie
"Exactly what you want for Barbados"
Room was wonderful and staff was very accommodating. Easy access to a beautiful beach and walking distance to restaurants along south coast boardwalk. Some construction was going on that was a little noisy at times, and the food is a little overpriced for the quality, but overall this hotel is excellent.
6 night romance trip Jun 25, 2015
Leon
Amazing place close to the beach and restaurants the staff super friendly
5 night business trip Jun 8, 2015
Dr Juan O.
"Not what I expected"
The island is gorgeous, the people are friendly, but the only good thing I can say about the hotel is that the staff is amazing! They were all beyond friendly and very helpful. To sum it all up the hotel can use a makeover. If you intend to spend most of your time at the pool, this is not the place for you. Very small and split in half for a baby pool. The beach had a lot of seaweed and huge waves, not ideal if you are with little ones. Dining options were limited. Breakfast was the most difficult. Only one choice other than the hotel, which was a pricy $25/person buffet, a 5 minute walk to Coffee Bean that had a small variety of pastries and breakfast items. Lunch and dinner I highly suggest Just grillin and most restaurants at St. Lawrence Gap. A short walk outside the hotel there is a small Jamaican, Chinese and Falafel hut that were quite good also for a quick bite. Transportation was quite easy, $1 person on a small bus ride (size of a van) through the south side of the island. definjtely venture out to Batts Rock Bay, Paynes Bay and Bathsheba is a must see!!!
Other trip Jun 14, 2015
Vikki
"Nice hotel in a great spot"
The Radisson provided a comfortable stay for a 4 night business trip. I arrived late and was met with a complimentary plate of sandwiches and cake and a soft drink because the restaurant was closed – a nice touch. Staff members were friendly and helpful. The room was of a good standard and seems modern, fresh and clean. The A/C was too noisy but fairly effective. Each room has a good size balcony. One of the best features from my point of view is the very robust wireless internet – no problems with streaming or video conferencing. I was even able to stay connected in the elevator! The elevators are incredibly slow but are apparently due to be replaced by the end of the year. Breakfast was not included in my rate and cost US$15 for a continental and US$29 for a full breakfast. The breakfast restaurant sits right over the beautiful white sand beach and it feels like you are right ON the beach. The water is crystal clear and great for swimming. The gym which is well equipped with new machines and a set of free weights with a bench. It is fairly spacious and has a view of the beach. This is a good hotel for business travellers and holiday makers.
4 night business trip Jun 3, 2015
"Hospitable Staff and Great Service"
Very hospitable staff. Service was excellent. The location was fantastic, right on a very nice swimmable beach. The only drawback is that the restaurant is only average, but excellent restaurants are nearby.
9 night romance trip May 17, 2015
Rex
"Nicest staff ever!!!"
Worth every penny! Great location and wonderful service. Reasonably priced food.
Other trip May 25, 2015
S.R
"Peaceful beach hotel"
The staff are the stars of this property. The guest service managers (liana and luana??) were attentive and responsive. The front desk agents were kind and patient. The restaurant staff need a bit more work as does the food.
Other trip Apr 28, 2015
family vacation
"quick trip"
Everything was great
2 night trip Apr 20, 2015
"Nice hotel on the beach"
Clean and comfortable on a beautiful beach. Front desk staff are very good. Kudos to the manager, Liana and team. Manager's cocktail party and welcome drinks were nice touches.
Other trip Apr 12, 2015
Shapat
"Good service"
Stayed there for 7 nights with the family. Overall experience was good. Food is descent but cheaper than other restaurants in the area.
Other trip Apr 12, 2015
Ben
Buffet was a little pricey but very good. Staff are very friendly and helpful. Located on one of the best beaches on the island. Very nice café next to George Washington House which is close by on road directly across from gas station around the corner. Brown Sugar restaurant is very close to hotel and excellent but slow like most. A bit out of the way but with the cheap white vans, available on the main street, getting around is easy.
Other trip Apr 11, 2015
RickM
"Great hotel! Awesome location and great staff!!!!"
Great hotel. Great location and great staff!!!! The staff at this hotel made my stay amazing. Thank you so much: Cheryl, Lucretia, Leah, Junior, Carlisle, Clifton, Rodney, Lisa (Diamond International), the whole front desk staff, Kohbeay (security), house keeping.
Other trip Apr 10, 2015
amanda martinez
"Nice location but small rooms"
Check in was ez with warm and friendly staff. Lovely location. Rooms were small and tight though.
Other trip Apr 7, 2015
Davina
"Well located at the beach"
The beach is beautiful , just in front of the hotel . Service of the restaurant it is a little bit slow , small menu
Other trip Apr 3, 2015
eduardo
"Great getaway...."
Had a great night away with my girlfriend....great room,great view lovely location BUT very bad bartender
1 night trip with friends Mar 27, 2015