All hotels in Bridgetown, Barbados
Aquatic Gap, Carlisle Bay, Bridgetown, St. Michael, Barbados, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Remarks on radisson"
My stay was wounderfull I love the hotel and the service was real good and also the staff are real friendly
1 night business trip Jul 6, 2015
Shawn
"Super!"
Friendly staff, rooms clean and comfortable. Highly recommend.
2 night business trip Jun 28, 2015
Susie
"Exactly what you want for Barbados"
Room was wonderful and staff was very accommodating. Easy access to a beautiful beach and walking distance to restaurants along south coast boardwalk. Some construction was going on that was a little noisy at times, and the food is a little overpriced for the quality, but overall this hotel is excellent.
6 night romance trip Jun 25, 2015
Leon
Amazing place close to the beach and restaurants the staff super friendly
5 night business trip Jun 8, 2015
Dr Juan O.
"Nice hotel in a great spot"
The Radisson provided a comfortable stay for a 4 night business trip. I arrived late and was met with a complimentary plate of sandwiches and cake and a soft drink because the restaurant was closed – a nice touch. Staff members were friendly and helpful. The room was of a good standard and seems modern, fresh and clean. The A/C was too noisy but fairly effective. Each room has a good size balcony. One of the best features from my point of view is the very robust wireless internet – no problems with streaming or video conferencing. I was even able to stay connected in the elevator! The elevators are incredibly slow but are apparently due to be replaced by the end of the year. Breakfast was not included in my rate and cost US$15 for a continental and US$29 for a full breakfast. The breakfast restaurant sits right over the beautiful white sand beach and it feels like you are right ON the beach. The water is crystal clear and great for swimming. The gym which is well equipped with new machines and a set of free weights with a bench. It is fairly spacious and has a view of the beach. This is a good hotel for business travellers and holiday makers.
4 night business trip Jun 3, 2015
"Hospitable Staff and Great Service"
Very hospitable staff. Service was excellent. The location was fantastic, right on a very nice swimmable beach. The only drawback is that the restaurant is only average, but excellent restaurants are nearby.
9 night romance trip May 17, 2015
Rex
"quick trip"
Everything was great
2 night trip Apr 20, 2015
"Nice hotel on the beach"
Clean and comfortable on a beautiful beach. Front desk staff are very good. Kudos to the manager, Liana and team. Manager's cocktail party and welcome drinks were nice touches.
Other trip Apr 12, 2015
Shapat
"Good service"
Stayed there for 7 nights with the family. Overall experience was good. Food is descent but cheaper than other restaurants in the area.
Other trip Apr 12, 2015
Ben
Buffet was a little pricey but very good. Staff are very friendly and helpful. Located on one of the best beaches on the island. Very nice café next to George Washington House which is close by on road directly across from gas station around the corner. Brown Sugar restaurant is very close to hotel and excellent but slow like most. A bit out of the way but with the cheap white vans, available on the main street, getting around is easy.
Other trip Apr 11, 2015
RickM
"Great hotel! Awesome location and great staff!!!!"
Great hotel. Great location and great staff!!!! The staff at this hotel made my stay amazing. Thank you so much: Cheryl, Lucretia, Leah, Junior, Carlisle, Clifton, Rodney, Lisa (Diamond International), the whole front desk staff, Kohbeay (security), house keeping.
Other trip Apr 10, 2015
amanda martinez
"Nice location but small rooms"
Check in was ez with warm and friendly staff. Lovely location. Rooms were small and tight though.
Other trip Apr 7, 2015
Davina
"Well located at the beach"
The beach is beautiful , just in front of the hotel . Service of the restaurant it is a little bit slow , small menu
Other trip Apr 3, 2015
eduardo
"Great getaway...."
Had a great night away with my girlfriend....great room,great view lovely location BUT very bad bartender
1 night trip with friends Mar 27, 2015
"Great place for rest and relaxation!"
Great 4 night stay. Small hotel so the beach was quiet and relaxing. Beach was one of the nicest on the island. Staff very helpful. Only downfall is no real options for restaurants at the hotel but great places are a taxi ride away.
4 night romance trip Mar 19, 2015
"Gorgeous beach!! Great staff!!"
Perfecr hotel in its peice category! ! Night spots not walkable but good publuc transit options.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
Helene
"nice hotel , beach, good food. helpful staff"
Most enjoyable, sad to leave. will most likely return someday.
Other trip Mar 22, 2015
DEDE
"Good enough"
The hotel is good but not great and for a four star hotel the menu had on to much junk food e.g (fry) and when I reach the room was not ready which Is quite normal but when I went to eat by the beach I was not impress with the setting, I had to order through a window and the drinks came the same time with food and not before . in other words for a 3 star hotel I was not impress
Other trip Mar 10, 2015
Trevor
"Ok Hotel, Nice Beach, Great People"
I went mid February with my 14 year old son. CONS: The pool is very small. The food at the hotel was much pricier than I expected. ($17.50 for a cheeseburger and fries!) The food also takes FOREVER to get to you after you order it. Everything comes with french fries and all the fish is fried which I found very disappointing. PROS: The people are very nice. The beach is beautiful. Powdery white sand and clear blue water. You can easily take a "bus" to an area with restaurants although the place I loved the most was a little shack, between the Radisson and the Hilton called "Lefties". Fried fish with egg and cheese for breakfast! Its an island thing and it works. There were lots of families with little kids around. I believe the Hilton had more teenagers.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
Noralis
"Comfortable hotel, but nothing fancy."
The fact that it is on the beach helps. Comfortable but few renovations needed to make it more up to date and to justify the per night rate. Older hotel and rooms have the stale smell. Overall it was a good experience.
Other trip Feb 26, 2015
Deeper 1
"Good One Night Stay After A Cruise"
My husband and I arrived 2-hours early for check-in. Others had been waiting for their room for a couple of hours. The hotel was very busy and crowded especially since it was during a weekend (Sunday). More people were coming in than were leaving. (Turn-over, I believe it is called.). About 30 mins. after the "official" check-in time, I asked again if our room was ready. The process was completed with the assistence of Liana Griffith, assistant manger. She not only saw that we got a room with a great view, but also complimentery dinners. She placed our order into the restaurant. We had a great dinner thanks to Liana.
Other trip Feb 24, 2015
Jane
"Great One Night Stay"
My husband and I stayed at the Radisson one night before our Windstar Cruise. Everyone at the desk was quite pleasant.
Other trip Feb 24, 2015
Jane
"Three days of bliss"
My husband and I stay at the Radisson for 3 days prior to our yearly time share elsewhere on the island. The hotel is clean and comfortable. The staff is just awesome, very friendly and helpful. It's right on the bay where the water is crystal clear and calm, great for snorkeling. It's only minutes from Bridgetown if you want to do a little shopping. I highly recommend the Radisson on Barbados for your next visit.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
"Good Hotel, lovely beach"
Breakfast was good but dinner menu was limited in choice. Beach was great in a lovely bay.
2 night trip Jan 31, 2015
"2 Stars Hotel"
A/C is so noise, rooms are old. No room service (restaurant) for guest arriving late For sure is not a 4 stars Hotel qualification.
Response by Radisson Aquatica Resort Barbados
Thank you for reaching out and writing your review. We are sorry you were not satisfied with the condition of the hotel and your room, in regards to the lack of room service, AC unit, and general need of refurbishment. We will discuss the conditions of your room with hotel management to ensure all guest rooms are up to Radisson standards.
1 night business trip Feb 3, 2015
Alex
"Excellent hotel with excellent staff"
The experience at the Radisson was an exceptional one. Staff were extremely friendly, hospitable, and helpful. Everyone from the front desk, kitchen, waiters, bartenders, and housekeepers went above and beyond to assure the highest level of customer satisfaction
Other trip Jan 25, 2015
NYC
"Nice beach and hotel"
Beach and water wonderful, clean, location nice , not easy walking distance to much if you are looking for that. No ATM machines in the hotel so come with cash for cabs, tips and small purchases. WiFi was excellent for everywhere in the hotel. If you are there on a Sunday around 8 AM, I was told it is a regular occurrence.. many horses ( maybe as many as 10-15. I lost count) came with their handlers, they swam, cooled off and it was fun to watch!
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
Joan
Beware locals bathe horses in the same section of the sea
Other trip Dec 24, 2014
"Lovely stay- great staff:)"
We were very happy with the staff- they could not be more relaxed, kind, and helpful! The beach area it is in is so pretty, and quiet, calm waters. We paddle boarded off the beach with a nearby water sport shop. Oh, be sure to catch the horses from the track that come swim/ exercise in the mornings:) Lovely. We definitely will be back. The room is a roomy, views are great of the bay, very clean.
5 night romance trip Nov 21, 2014
"Great proximity to the beach"
I arrived in the evening and had to leave by 4am in the morning for an early flight. At first, I was a bit disappointed by the distance from the airport (~30 minute car ride). I wanted to get a decent hotel room right near to the airport, and this was further than I intended, which meant that I had to get up much earlier to make my flight. However, I thoroughly enjoyed the room, room service, personal balcony, the sounds of the nearby ocean waves, and the spectacular view. I stayed here one night, but I wished I had more time to explore the other amenities, and actually check out the beach!
Other trip Dec 3, 2014
Raquel
"All the excitement of island with homie feeling"
The staff was excellent....friendly professional close to the beach ... Gym is on point to food ...bar the pool is ok. Right on the beach room views was awesome
Other trip Nov 29, 2014
jordan
"Pleasant Hotel right on the beach"
My stay was a comfortable one, staff tried to meet your needs and the ambience was quite comfortable.
Other trip Nov 28, 2014
"Beach, Horse, Rainbows"
I love this hotel! Beautiful beach! Wonderful rooms with great views. Some of the Greatest views I have ever seen. At about 6am, you can see the race horses getting bathed in the ocean. Also saw a lot of rainbows. Will be coming back!!!
3 night business trip Nov 16, 2014
Very enjoyable. I had a wonderful view from my patio. The beach and service were lovely as well.
"Great staff and great location"
All of the staff--front desk, housekeeping, restaurant--were very helpful throughout my stay. With the beautiful views (rainbows every morning!) and plenty of activities right there (paddleboard and kayak rentals, a 20-minute swim to the marine park for great snorkeling over sunken ships) it's hard to beat this place.
"Get the Bajan Breakfast!"
The stay was overall really great. The room was clean and had a great balcony view of the Sea. The only regret was the price of the buffet breakfast which was exorbitant--however, the ala carte Bajan breakfast was reasonably priced and absolutely delicious.
4 night business trip Oct 14, 2014
Lorena
"On a beautiful beach Restaurants walkable on stree"
Wish i had time to go into the blue sea Welcome rum punch was really welcome
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
ganesh
"Great experience"
It was excelent service overall, the staff was very friendly, areas very clean and great food.
Other trip Oct 4, 2014
Norberto
"Radisson resort where excellence is natural"
Our five days stay at Radisson was simply excellent. The front desk staff were pleasant and helpful.
5 night romance trip Sep 24, 2014
Marlene
"Radisson Aquatica resort a great place to stay."
Our stay was simply excellent. It was service at its very best. Pleasant staff and the room is just great. Keep it up.
5 night romance trip Sep 24, 2014
Marlene
Good location and clean hotel. I recommend this hotel for people who travel to Barbados to holidays and business.
Other trip Sep 5, 2014
Miguel
My stay was great,looking forward to for another memorable stay with you all again. Thank you, Zaniffa.
Other trip Sep 4, 2014
"I've stayed here like 7 times for work"
I like this hotel. But I really need to say that the restaurant service is terrible! One of the worse service I have ever seen! and I travel a lot. Please get this area work better. I love the hotel, works perfect for me but the restaurant service , the staff, is soooooo bad, makes me think twice about retuning. Front desk staff is very good! Just the service in the restaurants!! Someone is not doing their job!
Other trip Aug 1, 2014
"Wonderful stay right on beautiful beach"
My husband and I went for a week to celebrate our one year anniversary. It was wonderful from the moment we arrived. The staff at the front desk was so friendly and helped us with reservations, arranging taxis and excursions. They always asked us how our day/evening was every time we walked into the lobby and surprised us with anniversary cake and wine. Our room was cleaned daily and the overall hotel was clean. Just a lovely experience.
Other trip Jul 23, 2014
"Great location and ambiance"
I absolutely love this hotel and the staff!!! The staff is very professional, helpful and welcoming. I traveled for business and arrived in Barbados very early so I decided to go to the hotel for breakfast and was very pleased with the buffet. Lots of local dishes. My room had a spectacular view of the ocean and was very clean. I enjoyed most this hotel being directly on the beach. Additional, I requested a late check out and was facilitated with no hassle!!!!
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
Kay
"Tired and in need of a major reno"
Stayed 4 nights first night in a terrible room over the pool . Moved to 6th floor over looking the ocean was fine but rooms and facility are in need of a major overhaul.
Response by Radisson Aquatica Resort Barbados
Thank you for reaching out and writing your review. We are sorry you were not satisfied with the accommodations of your room. We will discuss the conditions of your room with hotel management to ensure all guest rooms are up to Radisson standards.
Other trip Jun 15, 2014
Dale
"Nice hotel. Great Staff"
The hotel was located in a nice area and the hotel staff is great. Even before my arrival they helped me to schedule a driver to pick me up and he was great. I used his taxi services for the rest of the trip. The food was ok but even when they made a mistake with my order, they went above and beyond to make right. At dinner they did not have the wine I ordered and without me saying anything, they sent me a glass of a different bottle on the house. They were very friendly and I would recommend the hotel
2 night business trip May 21, 2014
Delia
"Great service"
I work for a commercial airline and this was my first visit to Barbados and I was going to be on the island for a week so saw the reviews and give it a try and the stay was excellent. The only bad thing is they only have one restaurant and is very expensive so hire a cab and eat and drink at the local restaurants.
Other trip May 26, 2014
Billy
Is good for a short stay. In front of the beach but have only few items for room service. It can be better.
Other trip May 26, 2014
Pedro
"low key"
I have been staying her since it was the Grand Barbados I've enjoyed the personal service, quiet beach and location on Carlisle Bay . The beaches are great and lots of water activities. For dining try 39 Steps and Champers
5 night trip May 15, 2014