All hotels in Miami Beach, Florida, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here1238 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach, FL, 33139, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Confused by the Ratings"
The hotel is old and the room was tiny. The confusing part is all of the positive reviews from other guests, the sole reason I booked the reservation. To top it off, there was a huge roach-like bug in the closet.
1 night trip Sep 6, 2013
"Nice hotel close to the beach. Great location"
Great value, friendly and knowledgeable staff. Handy for fall all the best parts of Miami Beach. I shall be back
Other trip Aug 25, 2013
Alan
Very friendly staff, good room and great location. Having parking available was a big plus as we usually drive to Miami from Tampa. The free breakfast was a big draw as well.
2 night trip with friends Aug 16, 2013
"La flora Miami"
Overall good experience front desk staff was great. Only issue was getting extra towels and wash cloths
Other trip Aug 20, 2013
"Good for the price"
For the price, couldnt ask for a better location... Ocean Drive one block over... Service was good enough, I would recomend it to others, definitely.....
1 night trip Aug 17, 2013
Sheldon T.
"Good location with nice size room"
The double queen deluxe room was great for a bachelorette party since it had a living area, two closets, and a bar area. The beds were off in a separate area from the rest. Lots of room for 8 girls to hang out and get ready. The location is great and we could walk to everything. The hotel is pretty old and the bathroom could use some updating but that is typical for South Beach hotels and the size of the room made up for it. Beds were comfy! The guys at the front desk were very nice and the free drinks at check in was a nice touch.
Other trip Aug 19, 2013
"Great value for money in the heart of Miami beach"
The hotel has no pretensions to be a five star resort, but it is clean comfortable and superbly located. The beds are incredible - like sleeping in a cloud. Aircon quiet and efficient. Free breakfast is generous and there is public (paid) parking next door. Informal, almost hostel type ambience in the lobby area may not be to everyone's liking but we loved it. Fast WiFi available throughout.
1 night trip Aug 6, 2013
"Awesome Stay!"
I recently stayed at La Flora Hotel! The staff and management there were excellent! The room was perfect and the staff was even better! I will definitely be going back to stay at this hotel! Complimentary breakfast in the morning and even a complimentary drink in the evening. Even after I checked out the hotel I was allowed to hold my luggae there until I left and was allowed to shower afterwards coming from the beach.
3 night trip Jul 26, 2013
"Convenient"
I had a great time. Really clean and nice. Great location, really convenient and close to everything. Will definitely stay there again. The GM and host are great.
2 night trip Jul 26, 2013
"It was for my mom and she loves the hotel"
SHe used it while she travelled from Bolivia to Sweden so its always nice to have a nice hotel to sleep in
Other trip Jul 24, 2013
paula
"Awesome"
I really enjoyed this Hotel. It was my first time in Miami and I had a great experience. When I visit MIA again, this is where I'm staying.
3 night business trip Jul 11, 2013
Jo
"Decent"
Service was great. Toilet broke while we were there. Right near a ton of shops and a block from the beach. Parking is a minimum of $20. Used the parking garage across the street. It smelled so bad like urine from all the drunks using it as a bathroom.
1 night business trip Jul 5, 2013
Ken
"2nightsoffun"
Rooms are a little small but clean. Staff is great. Location is great. La Flora is great for a short stay. Especially if you don't plan on being in the room that much
2 night trip May 31, 2013
Scd
Realy nice staff and good location in order to visit South Beach by day and by night. Beach towels provided by the hotel.
Other trip May 28, 2013
"FMother's Day weekend"
This hotel was very small but had generous offerings. The room was very very clean and was small but good for 2 people. The prior reviews about the staff is accurate the front dess lady with was so so welcoming. She made sure your stay was wonderful. The lady making bagels was also nice (so don't forget to tip her). The tv was nice with plenty of cable channels. I'll be back
Other trip May 18, 2013
KEEF
I have been to Miami at least 5 times & this was my first time staying at this hotel. I would stay here again!!
Other trip May 15, 2013
L & R
"Iffy"
The hotel location is great it is in walking distance of the beach all the stores in the restaurants. The hotel itself the rooms are very small very clean the very small. The breakfast they serve was not good at all they ran out a number of things and was only a small amount of people Eating every morning
3 night romance trip Apr 17, 2013
Jerome
"Weekend Visit"
I stayed at La Flora hotel for a long weekend in early March and was very satisfied!!! My room was clean and quiet, the staff was very friendly and the location was great. I had friends that stayed at higher end hotels and my room was definitely the nicest of the bunch. The hotel lobby and patio was very busy in the evenings with both guests and non guest hanging out at the bar, but that cleared out at midnight once the bar closed. I didn't mind that because it's the heart of South Beach and it's to be expected. I would definitely stay here again, a great value for the money!!!
4 night trip Mar 8, 2013
Jesse
"Cute art deco hotel in great location"
This hotel is small but our room was clean and very comfortable. The bathroom isn't especially modern, but it was fine. Nothing to complain about--good water pressure and the fixtures were in good shape. Our room was at the back corner on the top floor, so we didn't have any noise issues. I don't know if others do, but I suspect anything close to the bar or the street side would deal with more noise. The valet parking was seamless. We arranged for our car to be out front early on the day of our departure and it was there ahead of time, which made life very easy. The breakfast was a little sparse in offerings, but what they did offer was of good quality. They had hard boiled eggs which are great for someone who hates eating sugary bread in the morning. It was GREAT that they offered complementary towels for the beach too, as we didn't have any. Overall, I'd recommend La Flora. It was a bit pricey, but for the location and for staying in an art deco building, the cost was competitive. We had fun.
2 night trip Mar 16, 2013
Fantastic service, very helpfull staff, perfect location.
2 night trip with friends Feb 19, 2013
Anita
"rate la flora"
Water leaking through lobby ceiling when we arrived...guest left toilet overflow...so not hotel's fault. Bar area was separate from hotel...communication problem with bar personnel with pricing...specials etc. Desk personnel very nice and helpful. Breakfast server very nice. Cost of room not worth what we paid. I feel price should have been like $100 less due to age and guirkiness of room arrangement. Door to bathroom inhibited sink use use when open. Bath tub was difficult to get into due to stationery glass door attached to tub. Water pressure was not great. Good location in South Beach area.
1 night trip with friends Feb 23, 2013
jmf
"Welcoming and perfectly located"
The hotel front desk staff members were extremely helpful and engaging--both on the phone when we called with transportation questions about getting to and from the hotel, and when we arrived and asked for restaurant recommendations and other details. Even better, our room was ready for us at the very early hour of 9:30 a.m.! We came straight from a cruise excursion (with 3 days of cold/rainy weather and the traditional early exit from the ship) and were grateful to have a warm, comfortable bed to rest in for a few hours before exploring Miami. The hotel is ideally located near the beach, shopping zones, and great restaurants. Everything is walking distance. Loved the hotel and Miami. Will definitely be back (but doubt we'll ever try another cruise!).
Other trip Feb 25, 2013
K&J
"Solid place"
The only downside is that there is no pool for the cooler days. The beds are super comfy...like sleeping in a cloud.
Other trip Feb 21, 2013
julia
"i went to see the art deco buildings"
Charming old-style hotel situated in heart of section I was wanting to see as I enjoy art-deco. like a step back in time. very clean, good breakfast, VERY pleasant staff wanting to please. I left a bag uncollected in my room after checking out and housekeeping staff immediately notified me via e-mail. Pleasant relaxing atmosphere. RECOMMEND!
1 night trip Feb 12, 2013
jAMES
"Not worth the price"
I booked The hotel after i saw very good reviews, and paid a price as it was a 4 star hotel on The Beach. Got very very dissapointed. Bad maintained entrance, very small room, NO Body mirror, Got first floor facing The public Car parking, Over priced for what you get
Other trip Feb 4, 2013
"My Regular Spot"
King Size room is my home away from home. One thing...beware the new "efficient" toilets. Mine got backed up and I didn't do anything unusual. Other than that, perfect location and right in the mix without being on the very loud main strip.
6 night trip Dec 27, 2012
"Solid hotel for a couple"
The hotel is nice and we would definitely return. It is perfectly located, just one block away from the beach. The front desk staff is superb. The only shortcoming was the way the breakfast was handled. They were replenishing items that were consumed not promptly, sometimes we needed to wait to get a mug for coffee etc...The quality and variety of food was decent.
Other trip Dec 20, 2012
Double 2 double beds ,the staff was great to me and my friend thanks
Other trip Dec 6, 2012
"Overall Good Experience"
I booked a room at this hotel because of the location and couldn't not have been happier in that regard. This hotel is within mere blocks from everything. The hotel staff was AMAZING; super friendly and helpful as soon as we walked in right up until we left. I enjoyed the continental breakfast every morning I was there and was very happy with the options (standard fare of bagels, boiled eggs, cereal, coffee, orange juice). The lobby is nice and trendy with a bar and tables. Good ambiance. The only thing keeping me from being 100% satisfied with my stay is the housekeeping. The floors were not cleaned daily, especially in the bathroom where we saw hair and dust accumulate over the three days we were there. Also, the bathtub did not drain well and by the end of a 10 minute shower, the water was up over my ankles. Not normally a problem, but after being at the beach all day, one tends to get dirtier than usual. The tub got really cruddy. I told the front desk and the next day it drained a little better, but not great. It took about 15 minutes to get above my ankles. So my complaint is not about the staff, but about the plumbing. Overall, not a bad place. It's a 2-star hotel, so I wasn't expecting much, but if they fixed the plumbing and cleaning issues, I would have sworn it was 3 stars.
Other trip Dec 4, 2012
Monica
"Great staff, great location, very clean"
La Flora was a lovely old but well kept up hotel. The staff was terrific, the place was spotless. The bed was old and horribly uncomfortable. We only stayed one night so we did not change rooms although the staff was willing to accommodate. Great location and central to the nightlife and beach.
1 night trip Nov 25, 2012
"Miami"
The rooms were clean and spacious. The local was perfect. The staff was very responsive and pleasant.
2 night trip Nov 10, 2012
Good service. Good location. Renovated rooms. The old lobby doesnt do the rooms justice.
2 night romance trip Oct 28, 2012
Miguel
Actually, It was very good in relation to the cost to pay, good service clean, excellent location, very good and highly recommended, the only bad thing I found is that the water in the showers or toilets to the other rooms I could hear it, was little noisy. Otherwise this perfect, good service at a very reasonable price, was very pleased and would recommend.
Other trip Oct 31, 2012
"A pleasant stay, but renovations are needed"
Overall, the stay was pleasant. It is close to the beach and many of South Beach's restaurants. The staff was pleasant and very helpful and check in/check out was easy. The room I was in was clean, but outdated. Older furniture and furnishings did not stack up with what one finds at a more mainstream hotel. The room did contain a refridgerator and had lots of space. Unfortunately, the bed was not very comfortable and the shower/tub is a little difficult to get into, and hot water can take a little time to show up. No channel info for the TV in the room and there was no ethernet cable for internet access - only Wi-Fi. (which was free) I recommend for travelers who come to South Beach to enjoy the city, beach, and surrounding areas, and who aren't planning on staying in their room a whole lot.
Other trip Oct 25, 2012
"good value for money"
Location: super! Staff: super! Room: clean, comfortable, but a noisy AC
Other trip Oct 24, 2012
enri
+ super service, good location, mostly clean rooms (dirty when you turned the faucet knob, other then that clean) - only one face towel, guess if we would have asked, they brought us another one, cheap, bouncy beds, not so comfty!
4 night trip Oct 15, 2012
Nad
Enjoyed our stay. Close to everything (I mean it) and reasonably priced. Very friendly, helpful staff. Breakfast is sparse at best. Plan to stay here again.
2 night trip with friends Aug 18, 2012
from
"close to almost everything."
Awesome. Super friendly staff. Made me feel at home.
2 night trip with friends Aug 17, 2012
"Great price, great location, very accomodating."
La Flora hotel is recently renovated and includes a bar, valet parking (only $20/day), and the luxury of Miami Beach only a block away. The service was very good as we felt very welcome, while also being close to all of the Miami action. I would definitely stay here again, if necessary!
2 night trip with friends Jul 6, 2012
Dereck
We stayed 2 days at La Flora and had a very spacy room. It is a nice little hotel and the price is ok. It´s very near to the beach, ocean drive and lincoln road.
Other trip Jul 26, 2012
"Not your average room...."
Lots of little things that made the stay enjoyable from the pleasant front desk staff to the clean updated room with quality toiletries, linens, tv, etc. A block from the beach and there is no pool, but its a solid place to stay. There's even a little breakfast with bagels, juice, cereal and muffins. They even made good dinner recommendations. Nice
Other trip Jun 19, 2012
MS

"Excellent value in South Beach"
Excellent value for money in South Beach. Incredibly helpful and friendly staff. Nice free breakfast and free wifi. Even free drinks at happy hour.
2 night romance trip Feb 4, 2015
"Lovely hotel in a great location in SoBe"
The staff here are really friendly and helpful. The rooms are a good size, with small kitchenette, living room & 2 large beds which were very comfortable. There is even a guest happy hour where for one of the hours you get free drinks! They are not set up for serving food so breakfast is pretty basic, but it's enough to get you started for the day. The beach is one block away and there are many bars & restaurants nearby. There is no parking onsite, but there is a parking lot quite near which charges $20/day, or you can use the hotel valet service for $30/day.
Other trip Feb 8, 2015
LS
"Mere average"
Noisy room with a construction site as a view. Breakfast was dull and there was no reception for the wi-fi in the room.
1 night romance trip Jan 10, 2015
"Staff and location fantastic,"
This hotel is located one block back from the most popular part of South Miami beach - 2 minute walk, lots of restaurants and lovely beach and place to swim. Staff are the most friendly of anywhere we stayed and can't do enough for you, beach umbrellas and towels supplied. The hotel has been slightly modernised and new owners confirmed they are continuing with this eg: adding black out blinds. Currently the rooms are very light so not good if you need the dark to sleep. Our room was very noisy we could hear the people above and next to us and there was some kind of niteclub with music blaring to 4am, even with ear plugs I wasn't able to block the noise. We went to the beach in the morning and came back at lunch for a shower but our towels were gone but not replaced with fresh ones. Breakfast was very basic cold food. Valent parking is $30 per day and no parking by the hotel at the moment but a new lot is being built. Most hotels charge for parking at the beach so it's not unusual rates do differ.
Lucille
The hotel was the best part of Miami, which is overrated and over priced with the drinks prices changing (upwards) by different bar staff.
Other trip Oct 2, 2014
Nas
"Our stay could not have been better!"
My son and I arrived on a road trip from Canada on my 50th birthday and we were upgraded to a very nice room. The hotel staff were excellent and very helpful with booking excursions or anything else we needed. The hotel has a nice family atmosphere about it. The free breakfast and happy hour enabled us to meet and speak with other hotel guests who we would not have otherwise met. The location was perfect. I have stayed in other, much higher priced, high-end hotels in Miami when I have been down on business, and I would choose this hotel over all others the next time I am down, whether it is for business or pleasure. One thing to know is if you are booking a trip to the Bahamas it will need to be paid in cash, the same as the valet fee. With its location being so good, there were numerous banks around, as well as an ATM in the lobby. The valet service was very quick and the car arrived in the same shape it was left. Our stay was perfect.
Other trip Sep 6, 2014
"Great service"
The Staff at Hotel La Flora is very competent, and the free drinks at happy hour is a nice touch. The gentleman in the reception made us a very nice restaurant recommendation, we took him up on it and he was definitely right. The hotel is nicely positioned with short walks to both the beach and the restaurant district.
1 night trip Aug 12, 2014
JRP
"Great location!"
We stayed here for two nights as a base at south beach in miami and it was great. Really close to the beach, restaurants and shops and the rooms were of a good size and clean as well.
Other trip May 30, 2014
becca
"Nice Location"
The hotel is in perfect location to Ocean Drive action and the Beach. Hotel staff were great, pleasant and helpful. Great Restaurants very close proximity to the hotel. We had a great time!
Other trip Feb 12, 2014