All hotels in Buenos Aires, Argentina
Av. Callao 181, Buenos Aires, Capital Federal, 01022, Argentina, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Extremely attentive service"
What a pleasant stay was it spending one night due to international connections in this superb hotel ... I look forward staying again and again, when I travel to Buenos Aires. I would like to take advantage of this opportunity to thank all the hotel staff who made my stay, a rememberable one with an absolute FIRST CLASS service. All the best, Francisco
Other trip Mar 26, 2014
Francisco
Great hotel, too bad the neighborhood was not. Political rallies kept us from getting a cab on our last day. We had to walk three blocks to get a taxi. Seems like the hotel could have helped us in some way....
2 night trip Feb 27, 2014
Byron
"For the appreciation of some nostalgia"
My wife and I selected this Hotel for my first visit to Buenos Aires(February 28 through March 5, 2014) and her return visit after many years. Our selection, of course, was purely based on the Hotel Features and facilities and by Guest Reviews.For this Review to be helpful, our parameters must be understood-- we were here on vacation and to see those aspects of Buenos Aires that interested us. In it's renovation,The Savoy's maintenance of some of it's architectural grandeur of the past was especially pleasing to us. All the Services provided, especially by the Front Desk Staff with whom we were most in contact were excellent. We do recommend The Savoy to those who wish to stay in a Hotel which in and of itself has a lot to offer.
5 night family trip Feb 28, 2014
F & D
"centrally located hotel"
Very pleasant hotel, nice room, extensive breakfast buffet and good value.
1 night trip Mar 1, 2014
MG
"Great Escape"
Hotel is old style beutiful. My room was very ample and bathroom was very clean. Excellent overall for price!!!!
3 night trip with friends Feb 22, 2014
Vincent
"Outstanding experience"
Luxurious hotel. Wish we could have stayed longer.
1 night trip Feb 18, 2014
We loved the Savoy. The common areas were decorated from the turn of the century and were beautiful. The rooms were modernized and comfortable. We particularly enjoyed sitting in the lounge area for cocktails and snacks. We stayed only one night before embarking on a cruise yet at our return to Buenos Aires the hotel let us store our luggage for the day while we enjoyed BA before a late night flight home. All of this was very surprising given how reasonable the rates were, I recommend this hotel highly.
1 night trip Feb 7, 2014
C.N.
"Excellent hotel in downtown BA"
A very friendly and helpful staff. Rooms are comfortable and spacious. Location is good near Congress Palace. Overall, a very nice and friendly establishment. We will definitely go there again.
Other trip Feb 11, 2014
MS
"Beautiful hotel"
Very comfortable. I liked the pictures of Evita and Albert Einstein in the elevator showing when they stayed at the Savoy.
Other trip Feb 11, 2014
Clay
"Luxurious yet affordable"
I had never been to South America so walking into the lobby of the Savoy around 6 in the morning from an overnight flight from New York was exhilarating. The hotel staff was extremely friendly and helpful and even let us checkin early. The complimentary breakfast was delicious and a great beginning to our day. The rooms are modern-chic but set in old Buenos Aires so elements of the early 1900 was still felt in all the public areas.
1 night family trip Feb 7, 2014
"Elegant Service in Quiet Oasis"
Pleasant and accommodating staff. Elegant surroundings with rich history. Clean room. Great breakfast buffet. Somewhat away from the city center but close to subway stops.
1 night family trip Jan 5, 2014
intpbob
Elegant hotel that has been restored. Wonderful craftsmanship evident throughout. Staff helpful and friendly. Will stay again on next visit. Lots of small restaurants in the area. Rates as advertised. Good internet.
3 night trip Dec 1, 2013
Terry
"Very nice hotel, excellent value"
The hotel is a grand and ornate building that reminded me of older hotels I've seen in Paris. The staff was fantastic and spoke excellent English. My room was average size compared to a hotel room in the US, and was very quiet. The hotel is located 2 blocks from the Argentine Congress building, but much farther from the center of the city. Taxi's were plentiful and easy to get.
Other trip Nov 20, 2013
Very good hotel small room but good service and very clean great breakfast
1 night trip Oct 31, 2013
Nora
"ABSOLUTELY TOPS"
I can't say enough good things about the Savoy, and those who work there. It's a lovely old hotel, recently renovated, so that it has the best of old Buenos Aires along with all the latest conveniences. Incidentally, plaques in the elevators inform that Albert Einstein stayed there in 1925, and Evita Peron in 1950. My room was quiet, comfortable, restful. Breakfast was something to look forward to, and the location is excellent: a short walk from the presidential Casa Rosada, from Congreso, from the Avenida de Mayo, and various other must-see locations. The staff treated me like a family member or an old friend; for instance, when I expressed concern that a nearby ATM might have instructions only in Spanish, a desk clerk accompanied me to it to make sure I had no trouble. I have stayed in many hotels over the years, but this was by far my happiest experience. Bravo Savoy!
5 night trip Oct 3, 2013
Sam
"Savoy Hotel"
Great!
4 night business trip Sep 23, 2013
"Hotel does not have AC"
Upon stepping foot inside this hotel, I was immediately impressed and felt I got more for what I spent fort his hotel. The lobby was immaculate with a contemporary and elegant decor. I felt as though I walked into a modern day palace. The receptionist was extremely nice and helpful. We were supposed to have arrived one day earlier, but our flight got cancelled. Since we had a non-refundable room, she provided us with an upgraded room which was really appreciative. The hotel is a busy area of town, in between Recoleta and Puerto Madera. McDonalds, Starbucks, and plenty of restaurants and convenient stores are only a block away. The breakfast was nice with an assortment of bread, croissants, eggs, etc. The biggest drawback, however, is that the hotel does NOT use their air conditioning in the winter. Our room was extremely hot - at least 80 degrees if not higher making our stay miserable. I complained several times and was told that the hotel does not operate their AC during the winter months so they suggested I open up the window which I did. It didn't help much. None of us could sleep(including my baby) b/c it was unbearably hot. I have never seen a hotel that does not have AC, especially a hotel of this caliber. All of the decor of this beautiful hotel went to waste because we couldn't be comfortable. Had I known this before, I never would have booked this hotel.
5 night trip Sep 4, 2013
Javed
the neighborhood surrounding the hotel does not compare to some others in the city, e.g. Recoleta, Puerto Madero, y Palermo SOHO. Otherwise, facilities were great.
1 night business trip Aug 31, 2013
"A wonderfull and intimate Hotel Environment"
While this hotel has an opulent setting and a very professional staff, it is small enough to be intimate and attentive. The location is fantastic (in central location - walking to all). Moved to a major brand hotel for a business meeting afterwards and felt missing the great Savoy experience. Excellent value!
3 night trip Aug 12, 2013
"Good Hotel to do Business in Buenos Aires"
Good hotel to do business in Buenos Aires.
3 night trip Jul 28, 2013
Hotel was great.. Staff were very friendly especially adlana. The breakfast was delicious and the ruins are very clean. Not a bad thing to say about the hotel. We walked every where.
Other trip Jul 31, 2013
lisa
1920 style with Moderns rooms. Very nice hotel in a great location. Lots of restaurants and cafes at walking distance. Internet - 60 Argentinean pesos Water - 50 Argentean pesos
4 night business trip Jul 22, 2013
Roberto
"A very pleasant hotel in the downtown area"
If you have to stay downtown, the hotel is a great option. It had been recently entirely renovated and it was a job well done. All parts of the hotel are perfectly clean and the staff speaks English ad is courteous. The things I like less: - Classic rooms have a window that faces a wall, not the best experience; if possible ask for an upgrade for a room with a window - Do not forget to carry plug adapters; it is not easy to get one from the front desk
Other trip Jul 30, 2013
Remi
"good value"
Savoy hotel is a beautiful and recently renovated hotel with the old-world charm of Buenos Aires. Overall, I thought it was very reasonably priced, given how attractive, comfortable it was and its convenient location.
2 night trip Jun 27, 2013
adventurer
"One of the few classical hotel in Buenos Aires."
Expect a truly classical experience in Buenos Aires. Recently renovated wihile maintsining a classical style, modern rooms, clean and confortable. Central to many of Buenos Aires' attractions.
Other trip Jun 30, 2013
"Want to feel like a queen?"
It is a wonderful, newly re-decorated old style building with comfortable rooms and spacious living areas. Staff is very friendly and helpful to foreigners like us who don't speak Spanish. We enjoyed our stay there not only because it was conveniently located but also the receptionists Debra and Aldana were extremely helpful in our small problems. We would recommend it to whoever wants to be in the city in a very friendly atmosphere and comfortable rooms. The breakfast is very rich and the dinner we had in the majestic dining room was superb. Thanks Expedia for putting this hotel among your choices.
Other trip May 27, 2013
Ayse
"ROOM GRADE"
THE best part of the room was the rainhead shower the water was so strong , breakfeast was very good for the price .....
1 night trip May 16, 2013
"Great hotel in the "Paris of South America"."
Savoy Hotel is strategically located in the very center of Buenos Aires. You just takes a short walk to many attractions. It surely gives you value for the money spent.
Other trip Mar 17, 2013
Anatoli
"Fine artdeco themed hotel"
Friendly, helpful staff and hotel accomodating about early check-in. Rooms are smaller than expected but lobby, halls are beautifully decorated. Area is not best in what is now a dangerous city for tourists but thsi appears to be true for many area s of the city.
1 night trip Feb 16, 2013
R Chen
"Friendly for business stay"
The rooms are good size and very clean. The resturant was good and they have an excellent buffet breakfast. The staff was pleasant and helpful. I would stay here again and recommend it to my friends.
4 night business trip Feb 25, 2013
"great hotel but need better security"
Onthe first day of check in our camera and case and passport was stillen from the lobbey was stollen from the lobby. When the security check the hotel camera over the bags, nothing was shown on the camera, so we do not know who took our belongings. The Hotel obiviously need more security.
Other trip Mar 1, 2013
Gloria
"Good basics for the price"
Good comfortable bed, fabulous shower, very kind staff. We had air conditioning problems. The breakfast was acceptable but not very interesting--lots of breads. Once we knew our way around, location was ok, but not a lot of high end restaurants I. The area, at least not that we found.
1 night trip Feb 15, 2013
Sally
"very safe hotel"
I like this savoy hotel very much location is very good and hotel is always security guard front of hotel. rooms are nice and beautiful I enjoy stay here 3 days.
1 night trip Jan 29, 2013
cathiie
"A lovely old world hotel centrally located"
The Savoy Hotel was a welcome change of pace. Remodeled four years ago, it maintains an old world elegance while offering modern conveniences. We would stay there again.
2 night trip Jan 30, 2013
we loved this hotel... every thing is great!!
2 night trip with friends Jan 30, 2013
david
"Wonderfully friendly and helpful staff."
Our stay was wonderful. The staff and personnel especially the desk girls were absolutely wonderful. They made numerous reservations for us and helped with planning our exploration of Buenos Aires. I highly recommend this hotel.
3 night family trip Jan 25, 2013
"Excellent 4 star"
Staff was extremely helpful and friendly. Hotel location was also very convenient.
Other trip Jan 20, 2013
"Nice place for the price"
We enjoyed staying here, considering the reasonable price. The bed was a bit too hard, thankfully I brought my own pillow so that helped make the bed more comfortable. We asked for an upgrade and they gave us a slightly larger room which was nice. Free wifi only in the hotel lobby, but staying on the first floor enabled us to get that free wifi some of the time, but not always. Early mornings seemed the easiest to get that wifi in the room. The free breakfast was nice too, good coffee and good fruit, lots of breads and jams, and cereals too. Eggs and meat in a hotplate, too underdone for me but huibby loved them!
2 night trip Jan 4, 2013
A Hesson
"Breakfast was good and overall people are friendly"
Guest has to pay a lot for phone usage , internet and additional services , like swimming pool for the price of room. Similar hotels offer these services include in the room rate. So it become rather expensive.
Other trip Jan 14, 2013
Carlos
"A great relaxing vacation"
I feel everything was great, staff was wonderful and very helpful. The hotel is beautiful and peaceful. I would stay there again.
Other trip Jan 12, 2013
Dallas
"Grand Old Hotel"
Although the entrance to the hotel is somewhat shabby as the sidewalk is all torn up, the interior is a pleasant surprise. The bar/lounge area has an old charm architectural style with art deco, high ceilings. Very helpful staff. Beautiful! I would recommend this hotel to my close friends.
Other trip Jan 10, 2013
Mariza
"Great hotel with superior staff & great breakfast"
Beds were extremely comfortable with all the room amenities anyone could desire. Large room (we were upgraded) and separate dressing area and divided bath made us feel like royalty. Staff was extremely helpful with taxis, bus information, restaurants we might like and printed our boarding tickets for us when the printer didn't work in the business center (it needed a new ribbon !)
1 night trip Jan 6, 2013
"Charming architecture, great service and location"
We thought that this hotel was beautiful inside. The room was smallish but very comfortable. The bathroom, however, was spacious with lots of counter space. The location of this hotel was convenient for us. We could walk to everything of interest (but we are big walkers anyway). Most importantly, the hotel staff provided excellent service. We were full of questions and they were so good about accomodating all of our needs. Their English was excellent! I would definitely stay again.
2 night romance trip Jan 4, 2013
EMG
"excellent value escellent service certainly hte be"
had to tell them i had free wifi included they made me show them the hotels .com reservation to verify my word otherwise smooth sailing
1 night trip Jan 4, 2013
lee
"Nice boutique hotel - a bit out of the way"
This hotel is nice and very reasonably priced for a 4-star hotel. It is clean, and the hotel staff is friendly. The breakfast buffet offered each morning is delicious. The hotel is a bit removed from the major sights and restaurants, though taxis throughout the city are cheap and plentiful, so this is not a major downside.
4 night trip with friends Dec 30, 2012
"Creat Service"
Friendly stuff, great service, outstanding buffet and bar.
2 night trip with friends Dec 15, 2012
AEN
"great hotel for family, business, tourism"
good location , hotel renovated with taste, very "old world" atmosphere, nice furniture, paintings, decoration, friendly and helpful staff.
Other trip Nov 30, 2012
jean Michel
"savoy hotel one night only"
Wish we could have stayed longer.
1 night family trip Nov 26, 2012
"Great Staff, Very helpful and friendly"
Pros: - Location in the heart of places to go to in the city - Very good staff, helpful and english speaking. They take the time to help you plan your vacation and give you great local tips. - Clean rooms - Historic hotel, well kept Cons: - Location can be noisy. Some street noise even at night - Rooms slightly compact
Other trip Nov 19, 2012
Vin
"Buenos Aires"
Great quality of service, the hotel is located in a busy street in an area that must have been exclusive at some point and still have the glamour of the era. Walking distance to Corriente were you can find theaters and restaurants. The breakfast buffet is excellent and the staff very profesional.We highly recomend the hotel, taking in consideration that the location is good even is the area may not be the best , you can see homeless and garbage on most corners which take away some of the great qualities of the hotel location. Overall we had a great stay and will definitely stay at the Savoy again on our next trip to Buenos Aires.
6 night trip Nov 5, 2012