All hotels in Beverly Hills, California, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here403 N Crescent Dr, Beverly Hills, CA, 90210, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"AIDS Lifecycle"
Service was amazing, hotel was clean, room a little bit small but that was expected. Location was fantastic. Highly recommend for a few nights stay.
1 night trip Jun 7, 2014
"A Must-See in Beverly Hills"
I don't often write reviews, but I must say that I was incredibly impressed with my stay at The Crescent Hotel. The location was my reason for choosing this property as it is walking distance to Rodeo drive and all of the best shops and business'. I called ahead to the hotel to let them know that I was shipping a package an upon arrival it was waiting their for me. I showed up early around noon and they told me they could have a room ready in 15 minutes. I headed out to get some work done and eat lunch and when I returned, my bags and package were in the room for me. The Front Desk agent walked me to my room, shared the history of the hotel and the artwork and showed me how everything in my room worked. The guestroom was well-appointed, featured Philosophy bath products and a feather-soft bed. During my 2 night stay, the staff was consistently friendly and helpful and I will look forward to staying there again. The only reason that I didn't not give a 5 out of 5 is that the walls are very thin and I could hear everything around me. All in all, the hotel was rather quiet in general so it did not become an issue, more just something that I noticed. Oh -- and walking through the lobby one evening I heard the pleasant sounds of live Jazz in the courtyard. I was told they do this a few nights a week. Love it!
Other trip Jun 6, 2014
"Fabulous location but property needs more"
Staff was friendly and helpful but not overly professional based on the price. Recent renovations were trendy but not high quality. Location was A++ for BH.
2 night trip May 12, 2014
Nice and the help very helpfully
1 night trip May 2, 2014
"convenient Beverly Hills Hotel"
Hotel was nice and had a chic "old Hollywood" feel but rooms are quite small. Enjoyed having free internet.
1 night trip Apr 10, 2014
"Wonderful boutique hotel in Beverly Hills"
We stayed 4 nights before a Mexican cruise and it couldn't have been better. You can walk 1 to 5 blocks from the hotel and eat at the best restaurants, shop at the best stores Beverly Hills has to offer. Top notch service from the staff as you would expect for the price (high), convenient breakfast offering inside or on the patio (free coffee, rest is by order). You will have to pay a heft daily price for parking and valet service if you have a car. Just a few more blocks and you can pick up the hop on, hop off bus and tour all over LA for very little.
4 night trip Mar 12, 2014
The stay was very comfortable although the rooms are very small. Can't beat the location. Only complaint is the booking of parties in the small restaurant with loud live music that went on from 7PM until 10:30PM. This is a hotel and not a cabaret and guests should be considered.
2 night trip Apr 6, 2014
"Excellent service!"
Service was wonderful from the front desk to the bar. Hotel is clean except for day-to-day wear and tear, The decor is chic and fun. The location is outstanding- we never saw the car again until we checked out. Top of the line toiletries are provided and the complimentary coffee and tea service was a major plus.
Other trip Apr 7, 2014
B
"Reasonable for Beverly Hills"
We were only here for one night and wished we had stayed a little longer! This is in a beautiful location and walking distance to a bunch of chic Beverly Hills type places for your shopping and eating leisure. Although buyer beware- the valet parking is in addition to the the nightly room rate. I guess the website just wasn't clear enough or I didn't pay close enough attention, I expected the valet to be included in this neighborhood especially since overnight parking isn't really allowed, but there is an extra charge for their valet per day.
1 night romance trip Mar 29, 2014
"Small bit wonderful"
Came to Beverly Hills for a day of shopping and feels in with my daughter. Hotel was intimate and beautiful. Staff were welcoming and helpful. Tho rooms small they felt luxurious. Great value for location.
1 night trip Mar 24, 2014
"Great Stay!"
I very much enjoyed my stay here at The Crescent - Beverly Hills. I love the hotel, its very clean and its close by to everything!
1 night trip Mar 22, 2014
Aida T
"Fabulous!!!"
Fabulous boutique hotel. The decor was great and the location could not better. I highly recommend and I consider myself "picky"!!!!
1 night trip Feb 26, 2014
"Hidden Gem in Beverly Hills"
Very impressed with my recent stay at the Crescent Hotel. The hotel is very small, 35 rooms if I recall, and that translates into excellent service. Valet parking was a little steep but in line with what is charged locally, and the Valet had a few great suggestions for local restaurants which was very helpful. Upon check-in my girlfriend and I were offered glasses of wine while they moved our bags to our room. The room was cozy, but nicely appointed, with a minimal and tasteful design. The bathroom was well-sized with ample counter space, the shower was a bit dark but otherwise nice. The bed was soft but comfortable, with good pillows. I would absolutely stay here again!
1 night romance trip Feb 16, 2014
"Perfect spot in Beverly Hills"
I travel bi-weekly and book exclusively with hotels.com. This is only my second review and "the Crescent" made me do it. The location is perfect as the fabulous shops and restaurants are steps away. The room I was in was completely remodeled and modern. The charm of an 80+ year old hotel on a quiet street in this location is absolutely ideal. LOVED IT!
2 night trip Jan 27, 2014
"Not a four-star"
This is not a four star hotel. Here are some problems I encountered: 1) Drywall repair patches in the bathroom. 2) A sink that filled in 30 seconds, but took five minutes to drain. There is no maintenance service in the evening and switching rooms was not allowed. 3) Little insulation. I could hear conversations of the room next to mine. 4) Also during the length of my stay the carpeted steps and second floor hallway were not vacuumed. Rating this a four-star makes me wary of trusting hotel.com's ratings in the future. This hotel does have a nice lobby and patio and beautiful portraits of celebrities decorating the walls, but I'd rather have a sink that works.
1 night romance trip Dec 30, 2013
"Great location and great food"
I loved this hotel! The hotel staff was extremely nice, and they provided great service. Hotel location was the best. Great restaurants every where, but the best was parking your car on arrival and never needing it for our entire stay. We are definitely going to stay here again
Other trip Jan 1, 2014
"A very nice hotel"
We lived here for 4 days during Christmas. This hotel is quite nice with great location. Although room is not very big, every service is perfect. We felt here similar as HOME! Thank you The Crescent, and we would like to stay at here in the future.
4 night family trip Dec 24, 2013
"Perfect location."
Loved the room, the bar and restaurant are worth staying in for.
Other trip Dec 30, 2013
missgiven
"Cute hotel, great service and great location"
I only stayed over night at the Crescent, but was impressed with the front desk staff and the hotel's setting. I attended a black tie event nearby and needed assistance with my dress and with a last minute taxi serice. The front desk staff were very gracious and professional, while still making me feel almost like I was staying at a friend's home. In fact, I can't stress enough how wonderful the staff treated me. The hotel itself appears recently remodeled with unique room features and upgraded bathroom fixtures. The room is small but totally sufficient. I had brunch on the hotel's outdoor patio the next morning. The setting outside was very nice and peaceful., with the option of sitting on couch near a fireplace, or at a table. The location can't be beat if you want to be in Beverly Hills. Shopping and restaurants are all nearby, many within easy walking distance.
1 night trip Dec 21, 2013
It was perfect for our purpose. Our only complaint is that there was no place to put our luggage. The room was small (as noted in other review so we weren't surprised) - but a small luggage stand would have been really helpful. Parking is expensive but they are fast at bringing the car...probably other arrangements are available. The light switches are tricky to figure out but they work well once you break the code.
3 night trip Dec 18, 2013
"Clean, classy hotel with tiny tiny room"
Great staff..very helpful, friendly..As long as you aren't looking to have anything besides clean bed and shower, room was fine. The queen bed took up entire room. Shower had some trendy cement factory look that makes no sense to me..but they assured me it was a very new clean shower. I touched it and saw that they were right...my caution to anyone staying there is to park 2 blockes down on Crescent for $2 - $12..the valet at the hotel insisted I had to pay his $28 charge so I found my own..Good value for money. I paid $138/nite
3 night trip with friends Dec 19, 2013
DPit
The location of the Crescent is great for shopping in the heart of Beverly Hills. The staff was great, the room was clean. The only thing that was a bit tough was the lighting in the bathroom. I called and got a magnifying mirror sent up, but there was no light on that either. Nice hotel.
1 night trip Dec 13, 2013
"Retro charmer"
Amazing location in the heart of Beverly Hills - had a retro feel.. Like a W or viceroy so it was hip. Price was fair and you didn't need your car in LA!
3 night business trip Dec 8, 2013
"My new favorite find in Beverly Hills"
Very happy with my stay....room is small but was perfect for me and I loved the shower in the bathroom. My only suggestion is adding a couple of pillows to the bed, they were a little small and actually could have been a bit softer.
2 night business trip Nov 19, 2013
"Quirky hotel with very friendly staff"
Great location. Old style small room updated and cute. Great accommodating staff
Other trip Nov 25, 2013
"The Crescent"
Amazing!!! Fabulous deal for the area. Service was off the charts!! Thank you, Winston and all!
3 night trip Nov 15, 2013
The hotel was very nice. The room I stayed in was tiny but would be fine for 1-2 people. The staff was very friendly and helpful.
1 night trip Nov 16, 2013
"great location"
Although I wish the room was a bit bigger, everything else was great. The staff was so friendly. The property had a fun atmosphere. It was close to so many things. No need to drive.
Other trip Nov 18, 2013
debiit
"Old world charm-modern conveniences!"
Upon arrival, we were pleasantly greeted by Connie at her desk. At curbside our bags and car were attended to immediately. Connie walked us and let us into our room and showed us around & gave us our key. She asked if we'd like sparkling or still water and returned with our request. She added that we should go to the bar and have a glass of wine, complimentary. Our stay was very comfy in their lovely bedding & great lg screen TV. Quiet, except for daily alley garbage pick up-but that can't be avoided in Beverly Hiills. We always felt safe coming and going at any hour. So great to be able to walk out the door and walk around BH. Whenever we asked for directions out of the area, whomever was at the desk always gave us a print out without even asking. When returning after dinner Thursday, there was a jazz group in the bar-nice touch. Everyone was always cordial and helpful. We would stay here in a heartbeat again! Bathroom is a bit small, so we took turns. Plenty of closet space and drawers and a safe, thankfully! Our weather was perfect & we had a great stay in general. We recommend this for a boutique hotel-if you are looking for a "Hilton" type atmosphere, go elsewhere!
4 night trip Nov 11, 2013
Evanna Lynn Dunlop
"Nice place, would stay again"
Nice people, nice place. Small rooms. I will stay there again.
1 night trip Nov 13, 2013
As always delighted to visit this quaint hotel.The staff is always eager to please and most accommodating!
3 night trip Nov 11, 2013
Freda
"Very good location"
Excelent location. Nice place, very modern
Other trip Nov 12, 2013
"Great location in BH"
The hotel was very nice. Very clean with good amenities. The receptionist was always accommodating and the personnel at the bar were extremely nice as well. It was a great experience. I would recommend this hotel to everyone.
1 night trip Nov 2, 2013
Rebecca
"A total rip-off"
The rooms were the size of a closet. It was more like a youth hostile. Absolutely terrible value for your money. They make you use valet parking and charge $28.00 overnight when there is street parking. I would never stay thee again.
1 night trip Oct 21, 2013
Noelle
The staff makes a sincere effort to provide a good experience !
1 night business trip Oct 2, 2013
"Great place!"
Very good price for a very good boutique hotel. the service was above and beyond expectations.
Response by The Crescent - Beverly Hills
Thank you for your kind comments about our service. We are a small boutique hotel here in Beverly Hills and our guest care is our focus. It is always great when our guests comment about our focus. Susan and James, Guest Care
7 night business trip Sep 12, 2013
"Lovely Boutique Hotel"
My husband and I loved our stay here. It was a lovely hotel. Staff is world class. They made our stay exceptional. The valet was wonderful, friendly, professional, and fast. The front desk was professional, knowledgeable, and very welcoming. At check we were given a tour of the hotel, offered complementary wine, and explained the hotels services. This hotel has a great bar and terrace. Our room was #114, it was small but very cute. The bathroom was small and modern in style. The rooms do not have great noise insulations, so you do hear everything that is going on. The couple in the room next to ours, apparently did not care about this and were extremely vocal in enjoying each others company. Might not be the best choice if you have trouble falling/staying asleep, since you can hear others talking in the hall and next door rooms. Otherwise great hotel, wonderful staff, and perfect location.
Response by The Crescent - Beverly Hills
Thank you for your kind comments about your experience with us. We deeply appreciate your having written about your experience Best regards, Susan and James, Guest Care
Other trip Sep 23, 2013
Maria
"Wonderful Boutique Hotel"
The service and friendliness of the staff was amazing. I was made felt welcome every time I stepped through the door. the staff made sure there was coffee in the common area every morning by 5 am, made sure I had all the information needed to get around the area. The location is perfect. close to great restaurants and of course Rodeo Drive (5 minute walk). I would stay here again in a heart beat. Awesome place!
Response by The Crescent - Beverly Hills
And we look forward to your return - in a heart beat. Guest care is always our first priority and joy. Best regards, Susan and James, Guest Care
4 night business trip Sep 15, 2013
"Nice Hotel."
The hotel is secluded which is nice. I drove by the hotel the first time. The staff is very friendly and the rooms are nicely decorated. The rooms are small, but comfortable.
Response by The Crescent - Beverly Hills
Thank you for your kind comments about your stay with us at our small Beverly Hills hotel. Best regards, Susan and James, Guest Care
1 night business trip Sep 9, 2013
CORedTraveler
"A Most Pleasing Experience"
The hotel and staff were amazing. Nothing was overlooked. By the time we left we were on first name basis with everyone!
Response by The Crescent - Beverly Hills
Thank you for taking the time to comment here. We appreciate your recognition. Best, James and Susan, Guest Care
Other trip Sep 13, 2013
"friendly, small, great location"
have been staying here for several years, always great service, attentive to your requests, love the restaurant/bar and of course you have BH a couple of blocks away. all this for under $200.
Response by The Crescent - Beverly Hills
And we have been loving to have you stay with us for these years! Your friends, James, Susan and the team,
1 night trip Aug 26, 2013
It's was beautiful room were clean and modern, service was fantastic.
Response by The Crescent - Beverly Hills
Thanks, Our renovations are now complete in the guest rooms. Warm regards, James and Susan - Guest Care
1 night business trip Aug 31, 2013
"Fabulous Location"
Lovely property, close to all that Beverly HIlls has to offer. Great staff, comfortable room, delicious food and the Thursday night entertainment was incredible! Treat yourself to a stay at this property!
Response by The Crescent - Beverly Hills
Thank you for your kind comments and for your particular praise of our Thursday jazz nights. Many thanks, Susan and James - Guest Care
1 night trip Aug 8, 2013
Meg
"Expensive stay"
We knew up-front the room would be small, but decided that was a trade-off for the great location. Within walking distance of many great restaurants and Rodeo Drive. However, parking was definitely an issue. Choosing not to pay for the over-priced valet, we had to make frequent runs to move the car out of the lot (good price for overnight in the City lot) or to feed the meter (cheaper than the lot during the daytime, but only good for 1 hour at a time). Also, the shower and bathroom floor were grey cement, not attractive for an otherwise pretty room. Turn-down service and complimentary water was for the first night only. Room was kept clean. Room service charged well above the menu price of the items (pre-tip).
Response by The Crescent - Beverly Hills
Thank you for your kind comments about our location and rooms. Yes, if you bring a car to Beverly Hills, our dedicated valet service is available at $28 a day with the ability to go in and out as many times as you wish. This rate is at or below other valet services in our area. We are pleased that you did not get a ticket, parking on the street. Well done! Best wishes, Susan and James - Guest Care
3 night family trip Jul 23, 2013
Vacationer
"I will be back!"
A very quaint hotel with great staff, great on-site restaurant and bar. The location is the best! Shopping and eateries within walking distance. I will be staying here again when I return to Beverly Hills.
Response by The Crescent - Beverly Hills
You are kind. We will pass on your compliments to the guest care team and the Exec Chef. All best wishes, Susan and James
3 night trip with friends Jul 16, 2013
Ronna
"Convenient to where I needed to be"
Room was small. Great location for us. Beautiful area. Friendly staff. Would stay here again.
Response by The Crescent - Beverly Hills
Thank you for your kind comments. Yes, our less expensive rooms are small, compact for those who are traveling to Beverly Hills looking for affordability. Our larger rooms are, however, more expensive. Our best wishes, Susan and James - Guest care
2 night family trip Jul 14, 2013
Roy and Patsy
"Good value in Beverly Hills"
Staff friendly and helpful. Breakfast good. Deluxe room a little small. Our room was on the first floor near the entrance and was noisy at night. Overall, booked through hotels.com it was a good value for the location.
Response by The Crescent - Beverly Hills
Thank you for your kind comments and note about our good value as a Beverly Hills hotel. Many thanks, Susan and James - Guest care Team
1 night trip Jul 16, 2013
"Great botique hotel in heart of Beverly Hills"
Boutique hotel with European feel in heart of Beverly Hills. Highly recommended.
Response by The Crescent - Beverly Hills
And that is how we also like to think of ourselves! Many thanks for your comments, Susan and James - Guest Care
Other trip Jul 17, 2013
"Charming and smack in the middle of great location"
Room was small, but clean. Loved staff, lounge and patio area are charming, met some nice people there. Location is wonderful, close to everything. Disclaimer: I got 2 nights deal real cheap half price, normally they are nowhere below 200 a night.
Response by The Crescent - Beverly Hills
Thank you for your notes about the "deal" that you got. Yes, we do have deals. How fine that you were able to meet other guests out on the terrace. That is exactly what we wish for. Best wishes, Susan and James - Guest Care
2 night trip with friends Jul 12, 2013
Alex
"made me feel at home"
if only all hotels were this good.
Response by The Crescent - Beverly Hills
How kind! We are grateful for all of our terrific guests. Susan and James - Guest Care
1 night trip Jul 9, 2013