All hotels in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Al Muraqabat Street, Dubai, 27070, United Arab Emirates, ‏‎800-491-6126

"BEST Value"
No matter what the actual classification is, this IS a 5-star hotel. Amazing quality, service, and very conveniently located to food, shopping, and the metro. I have stayed in more than two dozen different hotels in Dubai, and Rimal Rotana is by far the BEST VALUE. No question.
3 night business trip Apr 19, 2015
Mustafa
"Very Nice Hotel in the heart of Business District"
My wife and I loved the stay at this Hotel and will choose Rotana for future stays. This hotel was very nice and clean. Loved the hotel room. Stayed in a studio. It was very spacious and beautiful. Liked the little kitchenette as well. Bathroom was average. Enjoyed the breakfast buffet that was included. Service was great too. One suggestion is that hotel needs to at least provide complimentary WiFi in the lobby which is a standard at most hotels. I loved the location near the Metro rail station, economically priced restaurants and grocery stores, as well as close to Deira City Center. One improvement that needs to be done is the instillation of sound proof windows since the hotel is close to the hotel. It may bother you if you are extremely sensitive but I got used to it. Otherwise had a good night sleep in their nice quality mattress. Once again….I definitely recommend this hotel !
4 night romance trip Jan 30, 2014
Mustafa B.
"Close to every thing"
Problem was wifi you have to pay for 1 hr or 24 hr every day that was the problem
Other trip Feb 9, 2014
"Good Value, Nice Hotel"
I have stayed here a couple of times and find that the staff is extremely friendly and helpful, rooms are clean and well-equipped, and restaurant is good. It is a hotel where the value exceeds the moderate price.
3 night business trip Nov 3, 2013
"Excellent in all aspects"
A very good stay. Rimal Rotana is very good value for money.
3 night trip Oct 28, 2013
Abu Memon
"Exceeded my expectations"
The rooms were spacious and clean. The temperature was just right for our hot days in early October. The staff were very courteous and met our every need. The breakfast was excellent, particularly the made to order omelets. And it was just a short 3 blocks from a metro stop. Would stay there again if we return.
6 night trip with friends Oct 2, 2013
William Weathers
"good to be there going to be there again"
this is the sound time i been there this time i take tow rooms and it is good to be there i like the easy to go and back nice accommodation
Other trip Oct 7, 2013
"No complaints here.."
I have stayed at the Rimal before which is why I went back and will again. The staff is great, the location works well with my needs when I am in Dubai, and its in a more residential area so its quieter. If I HAD to make a complaint, I would personally be hard pressed to do so.
Other trip Sep 15, 2012
Wayde

"FANTATASTIC PLACE TO STAY"
Wonderful staff and great facilities.
4 night romance trip May 22, 2015
"Great Hotel, Perfect location. Shops nearby."
What can I say...full 5 stars. Very good hotel, free Internet in lobby with a nice coffee area. Swimming pool good size. Also steam room and great size gym room. All the hotel staff are great help n friendly . well mannered n kindness. Will love to stay there again a felt like home. Yes we recommend this to any family person. Free secure car park with evaluator to your room floor.
Other trip Apr 8, 2015
Manni & Shaz
"Not bad but not anywhere close to 3 or4 star.."
First the hoyel staff could not find the reservation and then did not understand the prepaid concept..hiw far was expedia resposible I don't know. The plugged washroom sink could not be restored until my check out four days later...I would not stay there again
Other trip Jan 15, 2015
Mobashat
"Stop over"
Staff were very helpful and friendly. Had a meal in the restaurant which was lovely, the portions were big enough for 2 people. Very clean and would stay there again.
2 night family trip Jan 8, 2015
"Comfortable hotel, easy to reach from airport"
We booked this hotel for a one night stop in Dubai, arriving quite late with an early departure the following morning. The hotel was only 3 blocks from the Al Rigga metro stop so very easy to access from the airport and no need for a taxi. We found the hotel facilities comfortable and the staff were friendly. The only reason we don't give four stars to this hotel is because the room smelled very strongly of stale cigarette smoke. This may be our fault as we didn't request a non smoking room, but as frequent travellers we just assume that all rooms are non smoking these days. Perhaps that's not true everywhere in the world quite yet.
Other trip Nov 26, 2014
"Good business hotel for a short stay"
Nice feeling. But once a housekeeping staff opened the room while we were in the room, without a knock. I was ok, but some guest particularly ladies may object to strangers' intrusion.
2 night business trip Nov 9, 2014
DHANRAJ K
IN
My stay was comfortable. The room size and beds were however not as big as expected. The lack of free internet facility is a minus for the Hotel. Most 4 star Hotels give complimentary wifi with bookings. Also, the housekeeping staff were sometime slack, as the room was not cleaned on one occasion when the customer was out.
3 night family trip Oct 25, 2014
Titilola
"would recommend"
Pleasant stay very friendly staff and good clean rooms
15 night family trip Jun 30, 2014
salim
"Nice hotel, friendly staff, very comfortable bed."
Stayed for a week, really enjoyed the roof top pool. Free shuttle bus service to the beach. Good, varied menu for room service and in the restauraunt.
Other trip May 2, 2014
"Good Hotel apartment to stay with family."
Our stay was excellent and experience pleasing at this hotel apartment.
Other trip Mar 29, 2014
"Nice hotel!"
Nice hotel and easy access to the beach, restaurant and shops. Very clean and friendly staff!
Other trip Mar 26, 2014
Room needs to be cleaned. The carpet has black spots. The room needs to be refreshed. Receptionists have to be more helpful with ca booking. They always promote the hotel car. Unfortunately, while they priced the car for 30AED to the airport the driver charged 40 AED!
2 night trip Mar 1, 2014
coralie
"Thieves in the hotel"
Please be carefull what you take with you . I have lost lots of money in the hotel since I never ask for the room clean up but they cleaned it anyways with my money as I forgot to pick up when I left and the room service peoples took it away since I was under the impression that they will ask if I need a room cleanup service as like in other hotels. No action were taken by the hotel manager as looks like he was involved in it . Please be careful under the comfort of this hotel .
Other trip Feb 14, 2014
surinderpal
"so-so and expensive for the facilities.."
check in was slow ...hated it. the airport is nearby so there is noise of planes although not much but could be a problem for some.
Other trip Feb 10, 2014
kay
"Plenty of room"
The rooms were large and included a kitchenette (stove, pots, pans, cutlery, fridge, kettle, NO microwave). The staff were friendly and extremely helpful and we had a very comfortable stay. Breakfast had a good mix of local cuisine thrown into it, and the only thing we really would have liked was free wifi (which is available at a cost).
Other trip Feb 8, 2014
K
"Value for money!"
We booked the hotel based on all other reviews we read in the Internet. I reached the hotel around 10.15 AM itself (for the check-in time of 2.00 PM) but they still managed to arrange a room for me by 11.00 AM. The hotel is very neat and the buffet breakfast is very good. The staff are polite and helping. As the hotel is located at a side street behind a parking lot, it was a bit harder to get taxis but the hotel staff helped and we used the hotel car itself a few times in case of urgent trips. There are a lot of hotels nearby and the Al Rigga metro station is at a walkable distance. My only (minor) complaint could be that the hotel never advertised it as a 'non-alcohol' one (they don't serve alcoholic drinks and had only 'mocktails'. That has to be spelled clearly in the hotel details.
5 night family trip Jan 30, 2014
Ajay48usa
"Excellent hotel will stay again"
I had great time at this hotel, Breakfast excellent, All the staff were helpfull and kind, Excellent hotel oriented for families or for bussiness stay. Centrally located Metro is close by which makes travelling easier. Overall I would rate this hotel as 5star
Other trip Jan 16, 2014
Yaw
"Very good hotel, friendly staff and good location"
This hotel has exactly what you need when you are on holiday; comfortable beds, specious clean rooms with small kitchen and even an iron and ironing board. Helpful and very friendly staff specially breakfast team. very good location as it is 10 minutes walk to Al Rigga metro station and surrounded by Lebanese and Syrian restaurants and supermarkets. If I go to Dubai again I will stay in this hotel.
Other trip Jan 4, 2014
Midia
"Excellent throughout"
Extremely satisfied. We have to be to Dubai on so many occasions, and this is by far the best one we have been to. Comfortable, friendly and really go out of their way to express hospitality and ensure a memorable stay. We will be returning here.
3 night business trip Dec 9, 2013
"Super Staff"
Heading say's it all. Nice large room, with a great bed, some aircraft noise but didn't keep my light sleeping wife awake. Bathroom and Bedroom spotless. Great breakfast, eggs how you want them, cooked fresh, and the staff couldn't do enough.
4 night romance trip Dec 6, 2013
Les
"Convenient central Deira location"
We stayed as a family at the Rimal Rotana in October and had a very comfortable and pleasant stay. The staff were amazingly helpful, professional, courteous and friendly at all times. The rooms were spacious and comfortable and the rooftop pool was very welcome respite from the October warmth - even better was that it wasn't shaded by surrounding buildings for those who might want to top up their tan. The breakfast buffet had lots of different foods and again the staff were very helpful. All in all a great stay!
Other trip Nov 15, 2013
"Nice small hotel with friendly staff"
The only complain I have the room was very bad smell of smoke, thgou I mention none smoke room, the staff try their best to give me other room but the other room smell the same, the rest every thing and service , the staff , food ,toiltries , staff was extremly friendly.breakfast was excellent.the hotel should provide free wi fi because most of this standard hotels have free wi fi.
2 night trip Oct 22, 2013
Staff very friendly and helpful. In downtown area but taxis very cheap so easy to get anywhere. Unfortunately room smelled of cigarette smoke which was coming from air conditioning.
3 night trip Oct 15, 2013
Wendy
"Good but crowded"
I enjoyed my stay in this hotel: very clean, good staff, a comfortable room, a good location... the only problem was about the breakfast, the place is very small and not comfortable...we should wait some minutes to get a table... and additional minutes to make our coffee ready
4 night family trip Oct 13, 2013
"Great place and superb staff - tremendous suite!!"
Arrived on my birthday and as a result of manager noticing this - he upgraded us to a suite which was superb - I could live there!
2 night trip Oct 9, 2013
Ken Pullan
This hotel is comfortable and friendly with a good location near Arabic restaurants and the Rigga Metro station. Very good breakfast and helpful staff. Have stayed here several times and will return. Would recommend this hotel for location and value for money. The only minus is wifi is not free.
5 night trip Sep 30, 2013
Adil
"Dubai"
Great accommodations for the price. The 2 bdrms suites are fantastic. You have lots of room with clean, spacious areas including a kitchen. Breakfast however, for expats during Ramadan was absolutely awful. I would rather had it not included and received a cheaper room rate than have a breakfast like that. We decided to skip breakfast the last two mornings. It wasn't worth us leaving the room. I only stay at Rotanas and this site is great but needs to improve their breakfast menu. Staff is lovely and minimal traffic. I
3 night family trip Aug 4, 2013
Letty
"Fantastic stay at the Rimal Rotana"
Enjoyed our stay at the Rimal with fantastic and kind service. Great and cheap food in restaurant. Close to airport, but a bit far from city (Metro nearby). No interesing neighbourhood but felt safe. Missed free WiFi, but very satisfied.
6 night trip Jul 13, 2013
Jepsen
IL
"Great Service"
The staff at this hotel were fantastic and very keen to help whenever they could. The food in the small restaurant was also very good and again the service was great
Other trip Jul 14, 2013
"five star service"
Totally loved the treatment from the hotel. Was allowed to check in early as flight landed early. Was also allowed a late check out given my flight was late in the afternoon. Very helpful staff would definately stay and reccomend to others. Loved the room. My stay was faultless.
Other trip Jul 9, 2013
Jemimacares
"Best hotel we tried in Dubai"
Hotel has everything we required. The staff was fast and efficient and very friendly. After a long flight we reached at half past midnight and it took less than a minute to check in. The room was spacious, clean and nicely decorated. We requested to join the two beds and they did it for us in no time although it was late in the night. Breakfast was absolutely great with a wide variety of food and drinks. It was one of those hotels you would like never to leave. Location is good for us because we wanted vicinity to the airport and metro. Staff gave us some useful tips on Dubai. We have tried 6 hotels in Dubai of a similar level, but this was the best. We will surely come back.
2 night family trip Jun 18, 2013
Max
SG
Very friendly and professional staff..
3 night trip Jun 4, 2013
Vince
"Excellent customer service"
The treatment by the staff was superb and the breakfast was excellent. I have stayed at some of the worlds leading hotels so have experienced very good service and I was extremely impressed by all members of the Rimal Rotana who made it their duty to make guests feel at home.
1 night trip May 15, 2013
"Our Go-to Hotel in Dubai"
One of my friends recommended this hotel and it is the only hotel my husband and I stay in when we are in Dubai. We fly through Dubai 4-8 times a year and we usually stay at the Rimal Rotana 1-3 nights each time. We have tried staying at several other hotels, but we always come back. The rooms are very clean, the beds are comfortable and not too hard, and the service is excellent. The breakfast is varied. I am gluten free and I never have a problem eating breakfast because there are more options than pastries. It is also close to the airport and the metro station.
1 night trip May 10, 2013
"Excellent city centre hotel!"
This hotel was superb. Rooms were comfortable, met all our requirements. were very clean. The hotel staff were extremely courteous and helpful. Would highly recommend this hotel for enyone wishing to stay in the city.
Other trip Mar 22, 2013
"A comfortable and friendly place to stay"
From my arrival to departure, the staff were helpful, polite and friendly. The rooms were well maintained and a couple of minor niggles were dealt with immediately. The hotel is well situated for easy access to the metro and airport and the in house restaurant offered a varied menu catering to all tastes. I would have no hesitation in recommending this hotel both for families and those travelling on business.
Other trip Feb 23, 2013
Jules
"All round great stay!"
I never usually do "write-ups" on hotels, but in this case I thought it necessary after my stay at the Rimal Rotana. On first arrival I was met by two huge smiles at the reception and what can only be described as superbly friendly and professional staff. Once in the room I ordered some room service and about 30 minutes after it arrived, I received a call to ensure I was satisfied with the meal. When I checked out the following day, the staff on reception again were superb and asked me for plenty of feedback about how or what I would change about my stay. Simply put, nothing. Thank you very much and see you again!
Other trip Jan 9, 2013
Andy
"Good hotel"
Except some minor issues, everything was good and we enjoyed staying in this hotel. Good breakfast, helpful and smiling staff, well located in Deira close to restaurants and shopping, and most important was a clean and comfortable room with a small kitchenette, Matched our expectations and worked for our purpose of the trip which was having breakfast, go out for fun during the day and come back to sleep late night,
Other trip Jan 2, 2013
Ben

"Fräscht hotell med bra läge för shopping!"
Bra hotell, supertrevlig personal, fräsch pool och rena rum! Vi är jättenöjda med vår vistelse, har bott på hotellet flera gånger och kommer definitivt att komma tillbaka! Mittemot hotellet finns en libanesisk restaurang som heter något i stil med Al Shama restaurant, där de serverar universums godaste mat till bra pris! Rekommenderas!
Other trip Apr 15, 2015
jenny
SE
"Bien situer cadre confortable"
Parking gratuit excellent service restauration cadre sympathique très propre bien situer ... Seul bémol piscine assez petite et peu profonde... Sinon parfait
Other trip Feb 22, 2015
mimi69
FR
"Séjour agréable en famille"
Séjour agréable,hôtel a proximité du métro,personnel sympa , accueillant , souriant , chambre propre , grande faite tout les jours même si on le demande pas , kitchenette bien équipée , lits sont confortables . Personnel vraiment au service du client . Je le recommande
6 night family trip Dec 20, 2014
mohammed
FR
"الاقامة في رمال روتانا"
نظافة الغرفة ممتازة الخدمة المقدمة ممتازة السعر ممتاز جدا لم يتم استخدام اي خدمة من خدمات الفندق موقع الفندق في ديرة مناسب وليس من الفنادق الصعب الوصول لها
5 night trip Nov 14, 2014