All hotels in New York, New York, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here500 E 62nd St, New York, NY, 10065, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Friendly Service"
My wife was having surgery at the Hospital for Special Surgery, so I needed to stay a couple of nights. The staff was friendly and helpful. Rooms were nice and the price was very reasonable. Would stay there again.
2 night romance trip Feb 5, 2015
"Great little hotel for the price!"
We were in NYC for a weekend to see a couple of shows and visit our daughter. I found the Bentley while searching for Hotels near her apartment and was attracted by the reasonable price and the great reviews. The room was clean, updated and very comfortable. The bathroom was nice, kind of small, but ample. I would have liked some counter space, as it had a pedestal sink and rather narrow glass shelve to hold our toiletries, but it was okay for a couple of nights. The bed was very comfortable and the staff were pleasant and helpful. There was parking right at the hotel and the cost was pretty reasonable by NYC standards at around $25/nite. It might seem a bit off the beaten path for some, but it was maybe a $15 cab ride to both theaters we went to. We would definitely stay there again and would recommend it to friends.
2 night romance trip Jan 30, 2015
Regina
"Great East Side Find"
I have visited New York frequently for 35 years, but this was the first time I had ever stayed east of Lexington. Since I am a frequent guest of a sister hotel, the Empire near Lincoln Center, I took a chance on the Bentley. I was not disappointed. My business was on Third Avenue and East 58th, so the East 62nd Street location was ideal. The staff was welcoming, helpful, and very friendly. We stayed in a lovely room on the 20th floor with stunning East River and Queensboro Bridge views. Comfortable beds, in-room safe, and ample desk space made it a perfect choice. Our stay was in February and the temperatures were in the single digits, but the room was perfectly comfortable with a digital thermostat that allowed us to control the temps. We'll definitely return.
DCJOE
"Quick over nighter"
My wife a procedure at Memorial Sloan Kettering so this was a dynamite find. Close clean and the perfect hotel.
Other trip Feb 8, 2015
My initial room had a very thin wall to the adjacent room, such that I could hear their conversations held at a regular volume. The hotel upgraded me to a fantastic room that was somewhat larger and perfectly quiet.
Other trip Feb 8, 2015
"Good value for Upper East Side"
The hotel is very convenient for access to the various hospitals/doctors on the upper East side. Lobby is very chic and upscale with a helpful, friendly staff. Room and bathroom were a little small, but after all, it is NYC. Furnishings showed signs of wear and tear but served the purpose. Beds were very comfortable with crisp, white linens. Self parking right around the corner was very convenient. For the price, I feel this hotel is a good value.
1 night romance trip Feb 1, 2015
Jill
"Close to hospital"
very enjoyable stay-easy to catch cabs-ample diverse eating places around.Staff very responsive
Other trip Feb 5, 2015
alex
"Excellent Location"
We stayed at the Bentley as it was close to memorial sloan. We visited a few bars/eateries in the area and will def choose to stay here on our next visit.
1 night romance trip Jan 28, 2015
Terry
"Snowed in, without snow"
We stayed during the predicted but non-existent blizzard. With all transportation shutdown we had to extend our stay one day despite a booked hotel. Staff was great, very cooperative and made it happen. Always friendly and helpful in normal circumstances, great to see that attitude prevail during the "storm"
2 night romance trip Jan 25, 2015
Douglas
"One night in NYC at the Bentley"
Very welcoming and great service from the staff - including the front desk, the lobby bar, etc...
1 night romance trip Jan 30, 2015
Marc
"tacky"
I think hotels should not put a price tag on every thing in room..will not return.tacky
2 night trip with friends Nov 1, 2014
Gail
"Hotel"
It was good. Three quarters of the people in our party changed rooms. One the fold out bed didn't work. The other someone smoked in the room next door and another the noise carried thru the walls. But the hotel was accomadating to these changes .
3 night family trip Jan 23, 2015
"Romantic weekend"
Stay was great. Loved the room and the view.
1 night romance trip Jan 24, 2015
Karina
Very clean and welcoming hotel. Needed the room for an extra night and they were extremely accommodating. I woulf definitely stay here again.
Other trip Jan 29, 2015
Dr Ron
Thoroughly enjoyed the stay. The booking was easy. The check-in was easy. Room was nice and fit all of our needs. Only thing was the room was extremely warm. However, it is winter so I guess its a trade off.
2 night family trip Jan 23, 2015
Ashley
Showers tepid-warm, never hot. No exhaust fan so kept bath door open so cold after cool showers. Needs desk. Heard both neighbors' conversations, etc.; no privacy. Safe didn't work. Doormen don't help get cabs. Had stayed at the Bentley for years, gone elsewhere for a few years, and returned. Will likely stay again (but try to get a lower floor so not so far away from the heated water).
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
"my trip"
minor problems with room key were quickly corrected
4 night trip Jan 21, 2015
"Welcoming staff, trendy style"
The staff here made us feel welcome and taken care of. The guy at the front desk (I wish I could remember his name!) was kind and helped us with whatever we needed, even secretly running upstairs as I checked in, to move to my new room the flowers my boyfriend had sent over for my birthday, so I would still be surprised. The decor was trendy and stylish and the room was clean and comfortable. I needed a document printed out in the middle of the night and they helped me with that. Anything we needed was taken care of right away. It was a great stay.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
Col
"Bentley Stay"
I was visiting my sister in the hospital. It was a great deal for Manhattan. King Suite very nice. Disappointed in small lounge area. Overall, great deal.
1 night family trip Jan 20, 2015
Ann
"The Bentley was a Pleasant Surprise"
Such an unexpected surprise to find this wonderful boutique hotel! The view from my room was magnificent! The staff could not have been more friendly and helpful, and the room was really comfortable and nice. There's a delightful cocktail lounge just off the well-appointed lobby, and in the nice weather, the outdoor patio looks very inviting. There's a well equipped fitness center on the 2nd floor, and space for business meetings as well. I think Wi-fi should be free to guests, but parking next door is a steal at $25/day. If you're looking for a place to stay in this area, don't hesitate to stay at the Bentley. I was really pleasantly surprised!
4 night trip Jan 13, 2015
Jeanne
"Great stay at a great price."
The hotel was very convenient, clean, and accommodating.
2 night romance trip Jan 17, 2015
"Would come again"
Staff was very helpful able to accommodate my needs. Would recommend the Bentley. The room was clean and comfortable.
7 night family trip Jan 12, 2015
"Very disappointed"
Very disappointed to find that wi-fi was not included in the cost of the room, despite how much they charge for a night stay. Also when I turned on the water in the bathroom for the first time to get a glass of water it came out frankly brown before clearing. Will not stay again or recommend to others.
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
"Nice hotel at a good price"
I like the Bentley, in a good location. It's a good hotel but not the lux they position themselves as.
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
"family celebration…."
Hotel can use some updating in furniture that looks worn…..however we had wonderful service and excellent staff. We will definitely come back again.
4 night family trip Jan 14, 2015
Jay
"Stay at the Bentley"
We had a great time. When we came we we're greeted by Johnnie at the desk who was really nice. Our room was on a corner so it was a great view of the Queensboro bridge. I loved the bed. It was really comfortable. The only cons were no freezer for our ice cream and the fridge doesn't stay too cold. I wish the floor of the bathroom separated the shower section from the rest of the bathroom, but that was not a big deal at all. Overall the room was clean and was a good size. I'm guessing this is because it was a corner room. Everyone was really nice including the server who knocked on our door for 20 minutes when we ordered breakfast the night before and overslept (so sorry about that; we have her a nice tip though). I loved the large windows. My advice would be to check out early though. It gets crowded if you're checking out on a holiday at the normal 12pm checkout. Also if you're getting a cab I would recommend having the front desk call one for you.
2 night romance trip Jan 16, 2015
Nigel
"good value"
The hotel was OK. Our toilet ran all night and the AC only blew hot air. At one point the room reached 80 degrees. The overall hotel was clean and the decor was just OK. I would say not terrible for the money
1 night trip with friends Jan 17, 2015
"Lower Upper East Side"
This hotel was perfectly located for my business meeting. My room was a little loud due to low floor, and direction it pointed, as the FDR is very close. Seems like a safe area, good restaurants within walking distance.
1 night business trip Jan 12, 2015
"Good spot"
We use this hotel for trips to MSK, its close and good quality for a fair price.
2 night romance trip Jan 15, 2015
"Nice hotel. Relatively convenient location."
Stayed here for a weekend with my wife, twelve year old daughter and nine year old son. The room was a little small, but that's typical for a big city hotel room. It accommodated the four of us without a problem. The hotel was clean. It was an easy walk to Central Park.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
Duke
"Solid Choice"
Nice Hotel - For a very picky business traveler, this hotel more than meets all your needs. Only downside is that it's not in the "heart" of everything, but only a few blocks further east, so really not a big deal.
1 night business trip Jan 12, 2015
"Nice but lacking some basic amenities"
Nice hotel, but for the price I expected Wifi to be included...
1 night business trip Jan 15, 2015
"I was sorry that my saty was only for one night"
100 % possitive , the staff the room , the service was very promp, I called maintanace for the heat and they came in less than 5 minutes.
Other trip Jan 18, 2015
"Proximity & Customer Service"
I stayed here multiple times while needing to be at Memorial Sloan Kettering for treatment for my daughter. It is within walking distance and this was the main reason for the initial choice of the hotel. In addition, they were recommended on the hospital's website as offering reduced rates (although still NYC rates) for people going to Memorial Sloan Kettering. Besides a perfect location, I would them excellent for other reasons. They clearly are used to having people stay at the hotel who are there for medical reasons and may not be feeling great. We arrived early (10:30 one time, 11:00 another ) and they found a room for us (each time we were also lucky to get the great view of the 59st bridge) so we could check in , drop the bags & head to the hospital for treatment. People at the front desk, housekeeping, and at the small bar in the lobby were kind and responsive. In terms of the ares, there are plenty of small restaurants, Duane Reade, and other small markets close to get food items. Also, parking is around the corner, also nice people there. We continued to return there throughout the treatment & always felt well treated and thankful to have a nice place at the end of the day.
2 night family trip Dec 22, 2014
Room was small but comfortable. The customer service was excellent. Great location.
Other trip Jan 16, 2015
joe
"Bentley"
It was awesome they gave us a complimentary upgrade and the front desk was so cool felt like I knew them forever.
April
"Theifs"
Girlfriend had left necklace in room called as soon as she realized it was missing they said they did not have it. Know for a fact it was there, they just did not want to give it back.
1 night romance trip Jan 10, 2015
Hospital closeness was a plus. I think this is enough
Other trip Jan 14, 2015
"Nice hotel!"
We got there after 3pm the guest reception is great , the overall hotel is pretty much amazing , two recomendations:: First, you should not charge for the use of coffee maker at the room ! Even cheaper hotel provide that for free! , Second, most of the continental breakfast in any hotel are included as well! Rooms are very clean!
Other trip Jan 14, 2015
martin
"Little Neighborhood Gem!"
Excellent service at the front desk! Room was very nice, great view of the bridge! Great price too!
2 night trip Jan 9, 2015
Mitchell
"Review"
I was there while my wife had surgery at Sloan-Kettering. The location of the Bentley was perfect. The rooms were clean. However it was too hot in the room.
3 night trip Jan 5, 2015
Alfred
"Same day stay"
I booked this hotel the same day and got a great deal especially for NYC. My college friends were in town so I didn't want to worry about public transportation. It worked out great and I would do it again!
1 night trip with friends Jan 10, 2015
"really liked it"
The room was just perfect. I love the clean smell as soon as you step inside the room. Love the window curtains they covered the light awesome. I like the fact that they have cookies and stuff in case you want something to eat. So far no complains and I'm definitely coming back. The only sad thing is that my boyfriend forgot a very meaning chain of him in the room and so far househousekeeping hasn't found it. I hope they do find it.
juliana
"Getaway"
The most beautiful room I've ever stayed in
2 night romance trip Jan 9, 2015
Orlando
"Great NYC Hotel"
The Bentley met all of our needs for a couples getaway. The room was clean, comfortable and in a quiet safe area. Parking was right next to the hotel in an underground garage. Staff was very professional, polite and friendly.
1 night romance trip Jan 9, 2015
Anthony
"Another nice stay."
Convenient, clean & affordable. Great location & easy to get to on the Upper Eastside.
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
Snookie
A great room & service a little noisy due to proximity of fdr drive but room was very comfortable & nicely appointed
1 night family trip Jan 9, 2015
Dennis
The staff is the best of any hotel. For example, I left a wake up call at 7:30. However I rose early and was down getting coffee at the time. Since I did not respond to the wake up call a staff member was dispatched to my room to see if I was "oversleeping" or something was wrong when I did not answer the phone when I was suppose to.
Other trip Jan 10, 2015
"the bentley hotel, nyc"
Rooms are small but the furniture is new and modern and the pice is great for NY. Represents great value. A bit out of the way.
2 night family trip Jan 5, 2015
Stephen
"Cozy"
Smaller than expected no windows so it was a bit stuffy
Other trip Jan 10, 2015