All hotels in Chicago, Illinois, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here528 W Brompton Ave, Chicago, IL, 60657, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Family weekend in Chicago"
I booked this hotel due to its proximity to Wrigley Field as we planned to go to a game on Saturday. I arrived Friday and requested an early check in which they guaranteed for $30. I thought this was a great idea and well worth it. We were able to get in at 11am! We came with our 2 year old son and booked a King Sun Room suite which is a large room with a king sized bed and a room off of that with a sofa and TV and the pack and play that we requested. The room was very clean, bright and felt new, especially for being one in a pre-war hotel. The receptionist checking us in was so great about early check in. Jesse who is part of the housekeeping staff happened to be in the hall and helped us with our bags. The GM was ever present and friendly, chatting with everyone and personally saw to our request that the room was cleaned before our son's 1pm nap. Overall, the atmosphere was cozy and family friendly, and quiet while maintaining privacy for its guests.
Other trip Sep 23, 2014
MC
"majestic hotel"
great hotel...excellent location....staff was pleasant and helpful...would definately stay there again
5 night trip Sep 3, 2014
"Gem!"
This is a cute boutique hotel in the Lakewood area. It is close to Lincoln Park Zoo and Wrigley Field, as well as all of the bars and restaurants along the way. The room was awesome and came with a continental breakfast. The bed was super comfy and it was nice to have a mini fridge (stocked) as well as an empty one in case you wanted something they didn't have on hand. There are a few grocery stores nearby so you can get a good bottle of wine or six pack for cheap. I will definitely stay here again if my travels bring me back to Chicago.
Other trip Sep 9, 2014
Jenna
"Majestic is the bomb"
Such a fantastically warm and welcoming staff. The rooms are charming and on the old side, but they capture the spirit of the neighborhood, and we felt right at home. Fun to be able to walk to Wrigley for a Cubs game.
1 night trip Sep 1, 2014
"Great location and staff!"
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at the majestic. The staff was friendly and helpful, especially Dan who was especially accommodating . The hotel's decor made me think of the phrase "old world elegance," from the beautiful lobby dining area to our comfy robes hanging in our room. We loved the fact that we could walk to watch the sunrise over Lake Michigan and to watch a ball game at Wrigley Field. There were a lot of great casual dining spots in the lovely surrounding neighborhood.
2 night trip Aug 13, 2014
Joyce K.
"Quaint hotel walking distance to Wrigley"
Staff was great! Not too many amenities at hotel but very nice and close to many great attractions.
Other trip Aug 30, 2014
"Charming inn for Wrigley games"
We chose the Majestic hotel for its closeness to Wrigley. It turned out to be much more than we expected. Built in 1926, it's in good condition, with great charm. Our room was small but adequate, they have a complimentary continental breakfast and 24/7 coffee, a wonderful staff who alerted us to a great river & lake tour and gave us travel tips. The neighborhood is quiet, great for walking. If you need luxury, this is not your place, but if you love down-to-earth hominess, give it a try!
Other trip Aug 23, 2014
Joan
"Will be back...."
Excellent boutique hotel in the Lakeview area (10 mins walk from Wrigley), easy access to buses and trains that take you south into the Downtown core, numerous restaurants nearby, service was phenomenal, good selction for breakfast, room was comfortable. Only minor drawback is the hotel is older, but it's very well taken care of......will be back!
4 night trip with friends Aug 12, 2014
Stevie T
"Quiet Neighborhood Retreat"
I enjoyed my 1 night stay at the Majestic Hotel. When I checked in the front desk workers told me about the free tea and coffee and that there would be cookies available in an hour. At that time they also told me when I could get breakfast the next morning. The front desk staff was also helpful in telling me where I could access public transit. My room was clean and the temperature was very comfortable. Although the price was more than what I expected it was still a pleasant experience.
1 night trip Aug 20, 2014
Nicole
"Convenient"
We enjoyed our stay at the Majestic. The room was clean and comfortable. The staff was friendly and helpful. It was a short distance to beautiful Lakeshore Drive and close to Wrigley Field
Other trip Aug 19, 2014
Over 65
"Cubs Game"
My wife and I went there for a cubs game. Less than a mile walk to Wrigley. If you are staying there for any other purpose I would advise looking elsewhere. The room was smaller than a closet and there was nothing but a 19" Tv made available in our room for downtime.
1 night trip Aug 13, 2014
Stayed overnight for a Cub's game. The ease of parking (for a cost of course) at the hotel & walking to the game was great. Place is older for sure, but beautiful and well-kept. Service was friendly and prompt. Will stay here again - highly recommend!
1 night trip Aug 12, 2014
"Girl's Trip for a Cubs Game"
We really enjoyed our stay. We've previously stayed down Michigan Avenue near The Bean, etc., so staying here so that we could walk to Wrigley was a new experience in a different part of town than we've ever stayed in before. We loved the neighborhood - walked down a few blocks for lunch, then came back to get ready & walked to Wrigley for the night game. We were tickled with the stocked mini bar and snacks - GREAT prices! It was so convenient, we were able to have a pre-game drink & then post-game snack without feeling like we were getting jipped. It was a little pricey, but though the building is old, the rooms are fairly updated, and with the overall experience being great, I don't mind the splurge. The room was a little small too - if you have more than 2 people, you'd feel cramped. Overall great - we'll come again!
Other trip Aug 13, 2014
MJ
"A walk away from Chicago's south shore"
Great service and very nice people running the Hotel. Room was very small, probably typical of these old hotels. Within walking distance to ballpark.
1 night trip Jul 23, 2014
Constantine
"Close to the location we wanted to go to"
This is great hotel. A bit pricy but overall great location.
3 night trip with friends Aug 6, 2014
Dallas Visitor
"Excellent!"
We stayed here for two nights. The staff was wonderful, the common areas are very cozy and always have tea and coffee for guests. The location is excellent, close enough to Lakeview craziness but sufficiently removed from all the noise. Room was very clean and comfortable. Thank you!
2 night trip Aug 5, 2014
Nadia
It was just right for us - the hotel was charming, clean and in a great neighborhood. The front desk was friendly and helpful. We look forward to our next stay here!
1 night trip Jun 26, 2014
Jody
"Nice hotel close to the beach, Wrigley Field, etc."
Nice hotel, pleasant staff, nicecontinental breakfast in a nice area of town close to many attractions, including the Lake front, Michigan Avenue, Wrigley Field and many restaurants and pubs. Have stayed there twice and would stay again, especially now that the breakfast area has been upgraded.
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
Mark and Joanne
Great place to stay when coming from out if town. My kids and I loved it!!
2 night trip Jul 28, 2014
Michele
"Old world charm"
Walking distance to Wrigley Field. Hotel management and staff were amazing! The mattresses were not very comfortable. We had to change rooms because the first mattress severely dipped in the middle. The second room was a little better.
Other trip Jul 30, 2014
llsu
"Majestic Hotel"
Overall the hotel was ok. It's in a cute neighborhood and is a short walk to Wrigley. It's a bit overpriced for what you get. The room was very small, but that wasn't a huge deal as we were hardly in it. The air conditioning was very loud and ran most of the time, and the room was still warm and stuffy. However, the staff was friendly and the location convenient. I'd probably stay there again if it's one of the more affordable options available.
Other trip Jul 30, 2014
V
"Wrigley Anniversary trip"
Cool hotel with super reasonable mini bar. Service was excellent. 10 min walk to Wrigley.
1 night romance trip Jul 22, 2014
Jill
"Perfect stay for baseball!!"
Great neighborhood, close to train. Stay here, park your car for a few days, and hit both parks easily.
1 night family trip Jul 23, 2014
"Only if I'm desperate."
Had to park in a lot 1 1/2 blocks away and got charged $30. Our bedroom at home was bigger than this room. When my wife saw a centipede run across the floor in the morning, that was it. We got out of there as quickly as possible. I will say the staff was very friendly and helpful. Another perk was it's within walking distance to Wrigley field.
1 night family trip Jul 18, 2014
Terry
"Unexpected Relaxation"
Chicago is a wonderful city but I don't expect to relax when visiting. It's too crazy busy. However, The Majestic was calming upon arrival. It's tucked away on a residential street. You don't see it until you're there. The staff is welcoming and helpful. They actually ask if you need something. The rooms are clean and comfortable. I had a view of the alley but I didn't book for a view. I heard better views were available for a price. The hotel is charming. It is an older building but very nicely maintained. Oddly, for a creaky building I slept very well. Highly recommended.
Other trip Jul 11, 2014
SJH
"Great little hotel"
Nice place and a perfect location if you want something in the neighborhoods of Chicago. Easy walking to Lakeview and Lincoln Park sites, restaurants, etc. Excellent staff. Room was a little small, but truly fine. Had a maintenance item that was taken care of immediately. We will be back!
3 night trip Jul 2, 2014
Cindy
"Quaint"
Had a wonderful night, we will be back
1 night trip Jun 30, 2014
Len
"Majestic Hotel"
Very nice hotel walking distance from El, lakefront park, and shops and restaurants on Halsted St. Very pleasant staff and coffee is free in the break room all day.
Other trip Jul 3, 2014
"Nice but older style accomodation"
The hotel was OK, nicely situated close to boystown. The hotel is quite old and also the rooms and decor, its has on old world charm but the photos on the web site make it look in better condition than it is.
Other trip Jul 1, 2014
Martin
"Old but nice"
This is a historic old hotel within walking distance to Wrigley Field. The room is nice enough, same with the staff, and other amenities. Parking doesn't exist unless you use their suggested parking garage at a daily rate. But it was close enough and reasonable enough considering it is in a big city. My only complaint/issue is the building is an OLD wood framed building. The floor of the room above me was creaking anytime the person moved or took a step. They woke up early (5 am) and took a solid hour to get ready and head out. That entire hour it was impossible to sleep the creaks were so loud. BUT - that isn't easily controllable by hotel staff so no sense in making a fuss.
1 night trip Jun 27, 2014
"Charming - great location"
Our second stay at the Majestic. It's a charming, nicely kept older building in a great location for fans of Wrigley Field and Boystown alike. One warning: the single queen room is too small for 2 people. We upgraded to a suite and it was well worth it.
2 night trip Jun 22, 2014
"Marovitz Golf Course"
Perf!
1 night trip Jun 22, 2014
"Visiting for Chicago Pridefest"
Visiting for Chicago Pridefest. Really close walking distance, nice clean room, air conditioning stayed nice and cool! Nice ceiling fan! Nice shower! Very friendly and helpful staff! Reasonable close garage parking. Only issue was that when it rained, could not get most TV channels.
4 night trip Jun 19, 2014
MikeinIN
"Comfortable and crazy"
This is a very nice property in a great Chicago neighborhood. Short walk to Wrigley Field and Chicago's extensive parks along Lake Michigan. Our room was small but comfortable. We did not have much luggage so it worked out. Breakfast was good. Parking was an extra charge and around the block so unload first!
1 night trip Jun 12, 2014
BJ
"Friendly great location"
A little noisy like must older hotels, but otherwise a great experience. Very friendly, great location.
Other trip Jun 14, 2014
"Nice hotel to Wrigley"
Stayed 4 nights and it was small but comfortable. The hotel was like a hole in the wall but there were many guests who were staying there. It was close to Wrigley Field as well as the main train line- by close I mean at least a mile by walking. The breakfast was nothing special- continental as promised and the service during the breakfast which was excellent. A gentlemen was eager and excited to say good morning to all and always helped out with anything needed. I was a little concerned as we ran into the maid who told us we were going to get charged for a stain on a towel....I just didn't understand and I had never heard anything like that in any hotel. I kept thinking how awful that was and I just hoped they did laundry.
Other trip Jun 11, 2014
"overall it was avery nice stay"
had a problem upon arrival- our room was not ready., we were coming in mid-February from very cold Midwest in our winter clothing- needed to change in order to be able to function until room is ready. the check-in receptionist was not interested in any kind of help "change in the bathroom","cannot go to the swimming pool change area", "go to the spa"(the latter charges a daily fee upon entry as it is a separate entity). Complained to the manager - the daily fee was waived, we changed, stored the luggage and, by the time room was ready - we were upgraded with luggage already in the room, and ice cream sundays on the desk. The receptionist also offered a sincere apology -in writing! After that the stay was excellent! friendly staff, beautiful hotel, great food. A bit far from anywhere other than the beach - but the pools are wonderful.
3 night trip Jun 5, 2014
Olga
"Majestic Hotel--My assessment"
very satisfied. Clean, quiet, convient to loads of attractions
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
"Wrigleyville gem!"
We quite enjoyed our stay in this cute little hotel tucked away near the lake in Wrigleyville. The rooms are slightly small and the decor slightly dated but the service and cleanliness are second to none. The location is fantastic being near the CMT Redline as well as numerous restaurants within walking distance. Wrigley Field is just three blocks away, but the hotel is in a pleasant quiet sidestreet that seems far from the hubbub. There is plenty of common area downstairs in the lobby and the breakfast is quite substantial. The Majestic was an excellent base of operations from which to enjoy our visit to Chicago.
4 night trip May 28, 2014
Louis
"Very basic. Overpriced."
We had a reasonably pleasant stay at the Majestic Hotel, but I think it's definitely a bit overpriced. The pros: Location is great, in the heart of Wrigleyville, near the lake. Staff is very friendly. Rooms are clean. The 24 hr complimentary coffee and tea is clutch. The daily free breakfast is OK. Nothing to write home about, but certainly better than no breakfast. Free access to a first class gym three blocks away. Definitely take advantage of this of you can. The cons: Our room was very stuffy. It was hard to breathe the first night. I came home sick after 6 days. And I believe the reason it's so stuffy is because... The room is TINY. I mean, no room to put anything. If you're going to be out and about most of the time, this isn't a huge issue, but be aware. The Wifi is very slow. Not unmanageably slow, but 7-hours-to-download-a-movie slow. No room service. Bathroom is also very tiny and the water pressure in the shower leaves much to be desired. In summary, this place is mostly fine, but it's more of a motel than a hotel. And it should price itself as such. I wouldn't stay here again.
Other trip Jun 4, 2014
chris
I had to cancel my stay in Chicago. Would have liked to stay at the Majestic but travel plans changed. be
1 night trip May 20, 2014
"Quaint hotel."
Wonderful. Great staff! Nice neighborhood. Conveniently close to all modes of transportation. Definitely recommend this a Chicago must stay....
Other trip May 24, 2014
Lei
"Great place for a good price!"
The hotel was really nice and great service! Dan the manager was awesome!! He gave all the info we needed to check out the city made sure we had reservations for our boat tour :)
1 night family trip May 18, 2014
"Quiet, comfortable hotel"
This hotel is on the north side, a very quiet street and very quiet hotel. Staff were quite nice and we enjoyed our stay.
3 night trip May 15, 2014
Very nice hotel. Would stay again when visiting Chicago. My only beef is the floors creak badly when walking over them
3 night trip May 14, 2014
Marc
"Great value in a great neighborhood."
I'd stay here again. Walking distance to Boystown.
Other trip May 15, 2014
PJ
"A very nice place for the night"
Everything about this property was very satisfactory. There was nothing overwhelmingly good, but it was solid in all categories of the review. Indoor parking, just off-site, was a nice perk.
Other trip May 15, 2014
"nice little place for get a way"
The staff is what makes this hotel. I believe that they acctually cared and wanted to help to improve our stay. Had a nice time in the Chicago area.
3 night romance trip Apr 23, 2014
JC
"Quiet residential neighbourhood"
The staff was exceptionally friendly and helpful. The room was a bit spartan but comfortable and the hotel is in a lovely residential neighbourhood. We had decided to not stay downtown and this was a perfect spot near Lincoln Park. We also walked easily to Wrigley Field. A very walkable area. We would certainly return.
2 night trip May 5, 2014
Judy and Bob
"Nice hotel with atmosphere close to Wrigley"
The staff was very courteous and helpful. Room was a little small but very clean and comfortable. Would definitely stay again.
Other trip May 12, 2014