All hotels in Whistler, British Columbia, Canada

"Wonderful Stay"
Nice hotel in the center of the beautiful Whistler Village. Shops and restaurants feet away. Enjoyed the staff who was sweet and friendly. Room was clean and very comfortable. Will stay here again on my next trip.
1 night trip Jul 28, 2013
"A good stay"
Good value for money paid. Quick check-in and parking provided.
Other trip Aug 21, 2013
Mervin
This was an overnighter for us upon visiting Whistler. Is this hotel old? It has an old feel about it. We're here in August, which is a big biking season apparently. So when the sweaty after-biking bodies get in the elevator, you know about it. Fortunately, it's only a few stories high, so you soon learn to skip the elevator and go to the stairs. The room we had was small, but it had a small balcony, which is a nice touch. The location is perfect, however. You are a few steps away from being in the Village, which is a lovely spot. And the fact is -- hey! -- lighten up! You're in Whistler, which is worth the drive to appreciate the exquisite scenic views.
1 night romance trip Aug 12, 2013
b james
Very nice room right in the middle of all the activity. Room was very nice altho mattress was too soft and pillows too big for me. Otherwise, room very clean, had a nice patio, location great.
2 night family trip Jul 15, 2013
"Good value for money!"
Nice place over all. Be aware that parking costs $20 a day and hotel has has no in house catering. But there are like a million eateries around
Other trip Jul 18, 2013
Ravinder
"in the center of all restaurant and shopping"
It's an old hotel and needs an upgrade. Upstairs of us makes a lot of noise in the middle of the night, I called the front desk and ask to call that room but didn't do any good. We're not staying there again.
1 night family trip Jul 6, 2013
Norma
"Good location but uncomfortable"
the hotel location is in the center of the village. The room is quite old. Sleeping in the loft is very uncomfortable especially summer time because the aircondition downstair is not good enough to reach the loft.
1 night trip Jun 29, 2013
janet
"Excellent location !!"
The only very annoying part was the parking. Twice my room key did not work to open the underground parking. Had to have it reprogramed twice. Get out of the car, go back inside the hotel have them fix it. The second nite there wasnt any parking available in our underground so had to drive across the way to the second building. Walk back across the way to get to our room. It was inconvenient.
Other trip Jun 25, 2013
tanya
"Great hotel for snowboarders/skiers"
I checked in, parking is covered under another hotel. My friends and I were in a separate building, very quiet. We checked in Sunday, perhaps this was why. It was nice. There was a spa which we used each night after snowboarding all day. This hotel is excellent location to the lifts. Just a few minute walk and you are there. I would stay here again as this was a great price, and a great location.
Other trip Mar 25, 2013
"Great location and nice accomodations"
Very pleased with how close to Gondolas and ski rentals, lots of restaurants.Nice large indoor spa. Parking below bldg very convenient although cost of $18, worth it. Bed was comfortable and all in good repair.Would definitely return.
3 night trip with friends Feb 21, 2013
"Comfortable Hotel & Suite for the Money"
Staff was very friendly and helpful, room was large and comfortable, clean, nice kitchen, convienent location to the lifts and village, no need for a car or shuttles.
Other trip Feb 10, 2013
"Wonderful Location"
Couldn't have been in a better spot. Older building could use some updates, but loft was nice.
3 night family trip Dec 29, 2012
Mom
"Great Place To Stay"
The rooms are really a good size. The bed was very comfortable. Location great.
Other trip Sep 20, 2012
Great location and value for Whistler!
Other trip Sep 6, 2012
Nice place.
Other trip Aug 31, 2012
"Whistler Village Inn"
Whistler Village Inn is superbly located. Aging Inn, could use updating. Good to have laundry area for guests. Would stay there again!!
Family trip Aug 31, 2012
"Good Value"
Very nice place even with the Murphy bed. You will pay extra for parking in the garage other wise you will have to carry lugage etc. a little ways from the public parking area. Overall a very good experience.
Other trip Aug 30, 2012
"Great time at Whistler."
The room was very nice. The hotel is very conveniently located.
Other trip Aug 27, 2012
Floyd
"Carpets are sticky"
Stay was fine breally enjoyed the village. Hotel was fine. Just carpets were sticky. Furniture had stains. Gross.
Family trip Aug 17, 2012
"Compact, but comfortable and efficient."
Only stayed one night, but the staff were all very polite and helpful. Would stay again.
Other trip Aug 11, 2012
"Nice place and great location."
Room was on first floor at end so windows open did not afford much privacy, but overall nice room and very basic hotel.
Other trip Aug 7, 2012

Air condition rocked.Staff friendly.
1 night trip with friends Jul 19, 2015
Thelma
"Could be better"
Our stay was ok. The front desk lady who was manning the desk on our check out was very pleasant and nice. When we checked in the people at the desk were not very welcoming. The coffee pot in the room was disgusting and full of stains.
1 night family trip Jul 11, 2015
"Studiospacious"
Very large and comfortable studio.
1 night trip Jul 10, 2015
Cameron
Friendly staff excellent location carpet needs cleaning
1 night romance trip Jun 17, 2015
Theresa
Great central location. Good condition for the value.
1 night romance trip Apr 3, 2015
Deanna
"Noise issue from upstairs"
very thin floor/ceiling. Noise come through easily from upstairs.
Other trip Apr 7, 2015
jp
"Too good to be true..."
This was not the greatest of stays. The noise all night and till 8am was insane. I would not stay here again.
1 night trip with friends Mar 26, 2015
Very friendly and helpful staff, clean rooms and close to everything in the village. Affordable ! I'll come back.
Other trip Apr 1, 2015
Elva
"Right in the heart of the village"
Overall good experience. Only problems were really creaky bathroom door hinges, stairs to lift very creaky. Loft bed mattress too soft and uncomfortable for my back
Other trip Mar 28, 2015
Tony
"Close to everything"
The staff were very friendly and accommodating - I had arrived early and the let me check in before the 4pm timing. The room was OK and was a little dated. It was clean but if you look closely you will notice that it is not that clean...weird stains on the carpets and corners in bathroom were dirty. Bring extra socks! The Wifi was free and very quick - was able to stream Netflix in HD without any issues. Overall for the price I paid - I got good value.
Other trip Mar 25, 2015
"Thumbs down to housekeeping!"
My husband, two kids and myself stayed at the hotel for one night recently. We really loved the set up of the room and found it to be really neat (murphy bed, loft upper bedroom and kitchenette) until we started noticing the lack of cleanliness. We found toe nails on the floor in the bathroom and floating in the tub when my children had a bath before bed. The carpet also looked as though it hadn't been vacuumed before our stay and there were long hairs on the bedding for the spare murphy bed. Normally I would complain about what we found however the beds seemed very comfy and we needed to get to bed. We also found the some of the fixtures and furniture to be a bit tired in our room.
Other trip Mar 24, 2015
"Average Hotel, poor service, Great Location"
There was nothing outstanding or overwhelming here upon check in, check in time of 4pm wens quite late and check out at 11am seems early, but perhaps this is industry standard. The room was big and adequate, not fresh and clean. I actually found an alternative pillow because it smelled like someone else's hairspray or hair product. Upon leaving the girl who checked me out took a phone call midway and " put me on hold" while she dealt with then which was extremely rude since I had been with her first and she was midway explaining charges to me. When I asked her to put them I hold she was short and curt with me. I'm not sure I would return here to be honest.
Other trip Mar 19, 2015
Jackie
"Will never go there again!"
The hotel is run down and our room was not clean and there was stains on the wall and the washroom too. It needs some major rents! We will never stay there again!
Other trip Mar 11, 2015
"Basic, but covers your bases."
Whistler is expensive no matter where you go, so it's hard to feel like this place is overpriced. We got a Murphy bed room but maybe we set our expectations too high expecting a comforter. There were plenty of blankets but it called for some layering. Kitchen was small, but handy. Plenty of space to entertain. My biggest complaint was that if you stay in room 1012, be prepared for noise above. I mentioned it to the front desk agent who told us they had granite flooring above, so no sound was muffled. We heard loud bangs waking us up early in the morning. I would stay here again. It's basic but the location is great and it has everything you need.
1 night romance trip Feb 24, 2015
Vanessa
"The Stench When You Enter :("
Honstly not a bad stay.. except they let every one change all there ski and snowboard equiptment in the front loby. Powerfull stench of sweaty feet on the entry and leaving of the Hotel. I asked the staff about it.. Maybe we could get a candle or febrees or something.. They insisted they smelled nothing and would do nothing about it. My friends and I found it hilarious that these guys would sit in this stench and wouldent change it for the world. Long story short. Nice place stank entrance. Powerfuly stank
Other trip Feb 19, 2015
DRocka
"Nothing fancy."
Hotel room was ok but for the money I would go elsewhere, even if I had to pay a little more for an updated and more special room.
1 night romance trip Feb 10, 2015
"A good stay"
I only stayed for 1 night but it was comfortable, affordable, clean and close to the places I was going to. I loved the loft. Could use an fashion overhaul in the bathroom.
1 night trip with friends Feb 1, 2015
Jill
"An okay place"
Sleeping space was up some steep stairs. Bathrooms on the main floor only. Loose carpet trip hazards. Enjoyed the location, quite handy to restaurants and night life.
Other trip Jan 29, 2015
Randal A.
"Good location close to the lifts and the village"
It was a pleasant stay. The furniture is a little worn
Other trip Jan 24, 2015
peter
"Comfortable hotel without the glam"
Great to have a fireplace and full kitchen. Great location.
1 night trip with friends Dec 22, 2014
"Great Loft Suite !"
Stayed 1 night. Updated to a loft suite which was great!! We would give this hotel a 5 rating however with the people partying on our floor all night long and the noise level on the street, we had a hard time sleeping...which was a shame since we were upgraded to such a nice loft! Staff was super friendly - handled the drunks well. I just wish whistler wasn't such a party town - it has so much more to offer than being just a place to party.
Other trip Dec 19, 2014
maddy
"Nice day of skiing"
On our weekend trip to Vancouver, we decided at the last minute to take a drive up the sea to sky highway to Whistler for a day of skiing. I booked on Expedia on the Friday and found an exceptional rate for this hotel. Very good location, right in the village, near the base of the two mountains and the gondola's. We booked a two queen room but was given a loft room on the top floor which had a queen bed in the loft and a murphy bed. After folding down the murphy bed and laid on it, we were good with what they gave us. Underground parking ($18 extra), The Keg restaurant was attached, and I had the opportunity to check in early, so overall, a very good experience. It is dated, but the rustic feel was fitting for a ski village. If your looking for a good place to sleep for a night or two, this is the place, if your looking for fancy and being pampered, look elsewhere, but be prepared to pay for it.
Other trip Dec 16, 2014
Flatlander
"Nice Inn very close to ski lifts, great location"
It's a very nice hotel, very close to restaurants and ski lifts. Spacious rooms. Friendly staff. I totally recommend this place.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
Overall good value for the price and great location. Front desk staff was very helpful. Room wasn't ready until 45 minutes after check in time.
1 night romance trip Nov 23, 2014
"Great hotel in a very convenient location."
We enjoyed our weekends in this very cozy hotel. The hot tub and fire place added winter atmosphere. However, the room heating took its time to heat the whole room.
Other trip Nov 18, 2014
Rebecca
"Cozy, comfy, but could use updating."
Love the room and all the appliances and amenities that came with. The hotel itself is a bit off though, and very dark. I would say it could use a bit of updating, but we got what we paid for.
2 night romance trip Oct 23, 2014
Paige
"Comfortable hotel with good location"
Good price for this slightly older hotel. Very comfortable, very friendly staff.
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
"Nice hotel in the village"
Stayed one night. Rooms were up graded. Hot tub was nice
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
"Hotel in village"
Stayed overnight but we would not use this hotel again. It needs updating.
Other trip Sep 29, 2014