All hotels in Whistler, British Columbia, Canada
4429 Sundial Pl, Whistler, BC, V0N1B4, Canada, ‏‎800-491-6126

"GREAT Location, Cozy Amenities, Clean and Inviting"
2 Minute walk to the lifts in Whistler Village. Amazing location. Friendly Staff, and clean rooms. The pictures do make it look a bit nicer than it actually was, our kitchen was very outdated. You need to buy Firelogs from the front desk to use the fireplace. Would I stay here again? Yes, absolutely!
Other trip Mar 3, 2014
"Good stay."
The set up of the room was great. Had a little downstairs with a loft upstairs where the bed was. Only complaint was a dirty dish was left in the dishwasher.
Other trip Feb 20, 2014
"Excellent location, but inn needs maintenance."
Excellent location to Whistler and Blackcomb base. Hotel staff is pleasing and helpful. The facilities in the room is decent. However, the condition of the hotel needs maintenance. The bath room tub is all peeled up and should be replaced. Sink was dislocated and the shower looks very fragile. Lots of moving furniture noise from other rooms at night, probably due to the assembling of Murphy bed and sofa beds that make it hard for anyone to have a good sleep. Hotel room should have the regular queen size beds instead of just relying on Murphy bed and sofa beds.
Other trip Feb 20, 2014
Chan
"Convenient & friendly"
The hotel is less than 100 meters from the base of Whistler Peak, much closer than it looks on the map. Pacific Coach drops you off at the front door. People were friendly and helpful, the room plenty big, clean, and well maintained. The hot tub is outside, but if you want an inside one, they have one in their other building across the street. The icing was that on the day I checked out, I left my suitcase with them when I went skiing, and they let me use their hot tub changing room to shower, change, and re-pack my stuff for the trip home.
2 night family trip Feb 5, 2014
Loud!!! Our room was on the first floor and we woke to our neighbors having a party and knocking on all the doors. Then we woke up all night to delivery trucks all hours of the night. The rooms smelled a little funny too. I would not recommending staying there if you are not able to stay at the main hotel above the Keg. Good Location.
Other trip Dec 15, 2013
"Noisey"
Room above was busy all night long. Maid service was also very noisy. Parking was very expensive.
Other trip Oct 12, 2013
"Convenience location inside Whistler Village."
Our queen bed was very comfortable after our 5 hr.drive from Seattle WA. Fun to have the bedroom located up in a loft above the Kitchen.We were surprise to find that extra blanket & pillows were stored inside our room without asking. I have always needed additional pillows at other hotel visits. We were entertained by the view outside the sliding glass door & balcony. This view was also available from our Queen Loft Bedroom. The only disappointment was that there is no breakfast at the hotel. We were pleased to find breakfast at near by restaurants, less than 3 minute walk. We paid for indoor garage parking and used our car for a locker to access things that were not taken up to our room. We never did drive our car until it was time to go home. After we arrived we found entertainment, restaurants, & Quality shopping was just a short walk away from our hotel. My wife and I were really pleased about the price we paid this comfortable and convenient hotel location that was inside the Whistler Village. We will return & recommend this place to all.
Other trip Sep 26, 2013
Doug
"Wonderful Stay"
Nice hotel in the center of the beautiful Whistler Village. Shops and restaurants feet away. Enjoyed the staff who was sweet and friendly. Room was clean and very comfortable. Will stay here again on my next trip.
1 night trip Jul 28, 2013
"A good stay"
Good value for money paid. Quick check-in and parking provided.
Other trip Aug 21, 2013
Mervin
This was an overnighter for us upon visiting Whistler. Is this hotel old? It has an old feel about it. We're here in August, which is a big biking season apparently. So when the sweaty after-biking bodies get in the elevator, you know about it. Fortunately, it's only a few stories high, so you soon learn to skip the elevator and go to the stairs. The room we had was small, but it had a small balcony, which is a nice touch. The location is perfect, however. You are a few steps away from being in the Village, which is a lovely spot. And the fact is -- hey! -- lighten up! You're in Whistler, which is worth the drive to appreciate the exquisite scenic views.
1 night romance trip Aug 12, 2013
b james
Very nice room right in the middle of all the activity. Room was very nice altho mattress was too soft and pillows too big for me. Otherwise, room very clean, had a nice patio, location great.
2 night family trip Jul 15, 2013
"Good value for money!"
Nice place over all. Be aware that parking costs $20 a day and hotel has has no in house catering. But there are like a million eateries around
Other trip Jul 18, 2013
Ravinder
"in the center of all restaurant and shopping"
It's an old hotel and needs an upgrade. Upstairs of us makes a lot of noise in the middle of the night, I called the front desk and ask to call that room but didn't do any good. We're not staying there again.
1 night family trip Jul 6, 2013
Norma
"Good location but uncomfortable"
the hotel location is in the center of the village. The room is quite old. Sleeping in the loft is very uncomfortable especially summer time because the aircondition downstair is not good enough to reach the loft.
1 night trip Jun 29, 2013
janet
"Excellent location !!"
The only very annoying part was the parking. Twice my room key did not work to open the underground parking. Had to have it reprogramed twice. Get out of the car, go back inside the hotel have them fix it. The second nite there wasnt any parking available in our underground so had to drive across the way to the second building. Walk back across the way to get to our room. It was inconvenient.
Other trip Jun 25, 2013
tanya
"Great hotel for snowboarders/skiers"
I checked in, parking is covered under another hotel. My friends and I were in a separate building, very quiet. We checked in Sunday, perhaps this was why. It was nice. There was a spa which we used each night after snowboarding all day. This hotel is excellent location to the lifts. Just a few minute walk and you are there. I would stay here again as this was a great price, and a great location.
Other trip Mar 25, 2013
"Great location and nice accomodations"
Very pleased with how close to Gondolas and ski rentals, lots of restaurants.Nice large indoor spa. Parking below bldg very convenient although cost of $18, worth it. Bed was comfortable and all in good repair.Would definitely return.
3 night trip with friends Feb 21, 2013
"Comfortable Hotel & Suite for the Money"
Staff was very friendly and helpful, room was large and comfortable, clean, nice kitchen, convienent location to the lifts and village, no need for a car or shuttles.
Other trip Feb 10, 2013
"Wonderful Location"
Couldn't have been in a better spot. Older building could use some updates, but loft was nice.
3 night family trip Dec 29, 2012
Mom
"Great Place To Stay"
The rooms are really a good size. The bed was very comfortable. Location great.
Other trip Sep 20, 2012
Great location and value for Whistler!
Other trip Sep 6, 2012

"Good location and nice hotel"
Love the loft
1 night family trip Aug 23, 2015
Winnie Yuan
"family friendly"
fabulous hotel for families - we fit 6 of us comfortably close to everything we'll come again!
2 night family trip Aug 7, 2015
Leanne
"Perfect for families"
Perfect for families - Nice room with loft, murphy bed, sofa bed, kitchen, and balcony. Excellent location in Whistler Village - close to bars and restaurants but just far enough away to be a little quieter. Nice view of mountains and working A/C. Will definitely return.
2 night family trip Aug 17, 2015
Ayelet
"Old but comfy room, too noisy."
The hotel wasn't bad, it is just old. The room is pretty comfy, but it was ruined by the guest door. I am not too sure if the next door guests are too loud or the wall is too thing, I can hear everything they said either in the hallway or in their room. They were talking until 4am in the morning, and resumed their conversation at 8am. Without the noise, I would come back again. because it is a very convenient location. However, the noise will make me stay away from this place again.
1 night romance trip Aug 14, 2015
Wayne
Air condition rocked.Staff friendly.
1 night trip with friends Jul 19, 2015
Thelma
"Could be better"
Our stay was ok. The front desk lady who was manning the desk on our check out was very pleasant and nice. When we checked in the people at the desk were not very welcoming. The coffee pot in the room was disgusting and full of stains.
1 night family trip Jul 11, 2015
"Studiospacious"
Very large and comfortable studio.
1 night trip Jul 10, 2015
Cameron
Friendly staff excellent location carpet needs cleaning
1 night romance trip Jun 17, 2015
Theresa
"Rude staff"
The front desk staff should be fired on the shot. Would not recommend this hotel. Do not stay here!! Found beer bottles and beer bottle caps under our beds. My family was placed in between 2 groups of loud teenagers and when we reported the noise nothing was done. Not family friendly. Not a place you would like to stay.
Other trip May 24, 2015
stephanie
"Great stay in centre of Whistler"
When booked, i was weary of the suggestion, but when i arrived, was pleasantly surprised! The inn is in the Town, less than 5 mis walk from the main lifts to the mountain. Room was spacious and provided more than i anticipated, lovely view, very clean room and great service from all Staff. I recommend this Inn, and will stay there myself next time again! Thank you all!
Other trip May 21, 2015
"Love it"
Hotel location excellent , service excellent , staff friendly
Other trip May 19, 2015
Great central location. Good condition for the value.
1 night romance trip Apr 3, 2015
Deanna
"Noise issue from upstairs"
very thin floor/ceiling. Noise come through easily from upstairs.
Other trip Apr 7, 2015
jp
"Too good to be true..."
This was not the greatest of stays. The noise all night and till 8am was insane. I would not stay here again.
1 night trip with friends Mar 26, 2015
Very friendly and helpful staff, clean rooms and close to everything in the village. Affordable ! I'll come back.
Other trip Apr 1, 2015
Elva
"Right in the heart of the village"
Overall good experience. Only problems were really creaky bathroom door hinges, stairs to lift very creaky. Loft bed mattress too soft and uncomfortable for my back
Other trip Mar 28, 2015
Tony
"Close to everything"
The staff were very friendly and accommodating - I had arrived early and the let me check in before the 4pm timing. The room was OK and was a little dated. It was clean but if you look closely you will notice that it is not that clean...weird stains on the carpets and corners in bathroom were dirty. Bring extra socks! The Wifi was free and very quick - was able to stream Netflix in HD without any issues. Overall for the price I paid - I got good value.
Other trip Mar 25, 2015
"Thumbs down to housekeeping!"
My husband, two kids and myself stayed at the hotel for one night recently. We really loved the set up of the room and found it to be really neat (murphy bed, loft upper bedroom and kitchenette) until we started noticing the lack of cleanliness. We found toe nails on the floor in the bathroom and floating in the tub when my children had a bath before bed. The carpet also looked as though it hadn't been vacuumed before our stay and there were long hairs on the bedding for the spare murphy bed. Normally I would complain about what we found however the beds seemed very comfy and we needed to get to bed. We also found the some of the fixtures and furniture to be a bit tired in our room.
Other trip Mar 24, 2015
"Average Hotel, poor service, Great Location"
There was nothing outstanding or overwhelming here upon check in, check in time of 4pm wens quite late and check out at 11am seems early, but perhaps this is industry standard. The room was big and adequate, not fresh and clean. I actually found an alternative pillow because it smelled like someone else's hairspray or hair product. Upon leaving the girl who checked me out took a phone call midway and " put me on hold" while she dealt with then which was extremely rude since I had been with her first and she was midway explaining charges to me. When I asked her to put them I hold she was short and curt with me. I'm not sure I would return here to be honest.
Other trip Mar 19, 2015
Jackie
"Will never go there again!"
The hotel is run down and our room was not clean and there was stains on the wall and the washroom too. It needs some major rents! We will never stay there again!
Other trip Mar 11, 2015
"Basic, but covers your bases."
Whistler is expensive no matter where you go, so it's hard to feel like this place is overpriced. We got a Murphy bed room but maybe we set our expectations too high expecting a comforter. There were plenty of blankets but it called for some layering. Kitchen was small, but handy. Plenty of space to entertain. My biggest complaint was that if you stay in room 1012, be prepared for noise above. I mentioned it to the front desk agent who told us they had granite flooring above, so no sound was muffled. We heard loud bangs waking us up early in the morning. I would stay here again. It's basic but the location is great and it has everything you need.
1 night romance trip Feb 24, 2015
Vanessa
"The Stench When You Enter :("
Honstly not a bad stay.. except they let every one change all there ski and snowboard equiptment in the front loby. Powerfull stench of sweaty feet on the entry and leaving of the Hotel. I asked the staff about it.. Maybe we could get a candle or febrees or something.. They insisted they smelled nothing and would do nothing about it. My friends and I found it hilarious that these guys would sit in this stench and wouldent change it for the world. Long story short. Nice place stank entrance. Powerfuly stank
Other trip Feb 19, 2015
DRocka
"Nothing fancy."
Hotel room was ok but for the money I would go elsewhere, even if I had to pay a little more for an updated and more special room.
1 night romance trip Feb 10, 2015
"A good stay"
I only stayed for 1 night but it was comfortable, affordable, clean and close to the places I was going to. I loved the loft. Could use an fashion overhaul in the bathroom.
1 night trip with friends Feb 1, 2015
Jill
"An okay place"
Sleeping space was up some steep stairs. Bathrooms on the main floor only. Loose carpet trip hazards. Enjoyed the location, quite handy to restaurants and night life.
Other trip Jan 29, 2015
Randal A.
"Good location close to the lifts and the village"
It was a pleasant stay. The furniture is a little worn
Other trip Jan 24, 2015
peter
"Comfortable hotel without the glam"
Great to have a fireplace and full kitchen. Great location.
1 night trip with friends Dec 22, 2014
"Great Loft Suite !"
Stayed 1 night. Updated to a loft suite which was great!! We would give this hotel a 5 rating however with the people partying on our floor all night long and the noise level on the street, we had a hard time sleeping...which was a shame since we were upgraded to such a nice loft! Staff was super friendly - handled the drunks well. I just wish whistler wasn't such a party town - it has so much more to offer than being just a place to party.
Other trip Dec 19, 2014
maddy
"Nice day of skiing"
On our weekend trip to Vancouver, we decided at the last minute to take a drive up the sea to sky highway to Whistler for a day of skiing. I booked on Expedia on the Friday and found an exceptional rate for this hotel. Very good location, right in the village, near the base of the two mountains and the gondola's. We booked a two queen room but was given a loft room on the top floor which had a queen bed in the loft and a murphy bed. After folding down the murphy bed and laid on it, we were good with what they gave us. Underground parking ($18 extra), The Keg restaurant was attached, and I had the opportunity to check in early, so overall, a very good experience. It is dated, but the rustic feel was fitting for a ski village. If your looking for a good place to sleep for a night or two, this is the place, if your looking for fancy and being pampered, look elsewhere, but be prepared to pay for it.
Other trip Dec 16, 2014