All hotels in Whistler, British Columbia, Canada
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here4429 Sundial Pl, Whistler, BC, V0N1B4, Canada, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Comfortable Hotel & Suite for the Money"
Staff was very friendly and helpful, room was large and comfortable, clean, nice kitchen, convienent location to the lifts and village, no need for a car or shuttles.
Other trip Feb 10, 2013
"Wonderful Location"
Couldn't have been in a better spot. Older building could use some updates, but loft was nice.
3 night family trip Dec 29, 2012
Mom
"Great Place To Stay"
The rooms are really a good size. The bed was very comfortable. Location great.
Other trip Sep 20, 2012
Great location and value for Whistler!
Other trip Sep 6, 2012
Nice place.
Other trip Aug 31, 2012
"Whistler Village Inn"
Whistler Village Inn is superbly located. Aging Inn, could use updating. Good to have laundry area for guests. Would stay there again!!
Family trip Aug 31, 2012
"Good Value"
Very nice place even with the Murphy bed. You will pay extra for parking in the garage other wise you will have to carry lugage etc. a little ways from the public parking area. Overall a very good experience.
Other trip Aug 30, 2012
"Great time at Whistler."
The room was very nice. The hotel is very conveniently located.
Other trip Aug 27, 2012
Floyd
"Carpets are sticky"
Stay was fine breally enjoyed the village. Hotel was fine. Just carpets were sticky. Furniture had stains. Gross.
Family trip Aug 17, 2012
"Compact, but comfortable and efficient."
Only stayed one night, but the staff were all very polite and helpful. Would stay again.
Other trip Aug 11, 2012
"Nice place and great location."
Room was on first floor at end so windows open did not afford much privacy, but overall nice room and very basic hotel.
Other trip Aug 7, 2012
"worth the price"
Even though the outside building look is older than the surrounding hotels, but consider the price and location, this place is worth the money. It has kitchen and cookwares, dinning table, and the balcony is big enough for a family of four. Will recommend it to my friends.
Other trip Jul 17, 2012
m.l.
"Look elsewhere...there are much better hotels"
The room I stayed in was a two double bed room. The beds were fine. The overall cleanliness was okay, but "felt" poor because of the apparent age of the room. Some crude remodeling was done, but finished poorly. Example, the bathroom door had been sawn shorter at the bottom to accomodate the new tile floor, but the saw cut had ragged wood splinters hanging off it and still rubbed the floor. The window lock was broken. The balcony door was locked due to remodeling on the exterior. The pool was very small. This was not a good value for the money.
Other trip Jul 9, 2012
Rod and Cecilia
"Nice location, but should offer free wifi"
The location in the village is great; however, they charge for Wi-Fi service. There are many other hotels nearby that offer free wi-fi. I like to be connected after a day of riding the bike park. Wi-fi costs next to nothing to install and maintain and these days it should be a free service
Other trip Jun 19, 2012
"False Advertising"
When I booked my room I was under the impression that I would be staying in the hotel in the pictures but was I wrong. The information posted did not mention that you could end up staying in 1 of 4 different buidling all of which are of different quality. I made reservations stating I had 2 kids both 3 and under. I was placed in a room right across a group of young female adults who were there for a bachelorette party. Needless to say we did not get much sleep due to the noise. We were obviously placed in the party lodge section. Our room also did not look like it had been vacummed as we had found food crumbs on the floor and there were hairs in the bottom of the tub. I had requested a crib for my stay and it was not there upon my arrival. The women that worked the check in desk were friendly and helpful. For my next stay in Whistler I will be paying the extra money for a hotel that I know I will be happy with and not risk playing roulette with as far as the room I will be getting. If I had seen pictures of the room I was reserving I would have moved on to a different hotel all together to ensure my children would receive a restful sleep instead of being woken up at 1:30 am by a drunken group of girls next door.
Family trip Jun 12, 2012
Sandie
"good but no noise after 10"
We had a good trip and the hotel was located right in the center of all activities of whistler. Good things about the hotel were: cleanliness, staff, studio room had a well equipped kitchen. the bad things were that our room balcony was not open since it said maintenance is going on, we had two rooms together but they were given in different buildings.. parking was $20 / car / night .. a little expensive but there is a closeby general free parking available (we were lazy), we had a birthday celebration at 12:00 am so made some noises, but the walls are thin I guess so we got a security gaurd coming into our room and vacating the extra people from the room
Trip with friends Jun 2, 2012

Great central location. Good condition for the value.
1 night romance trip Apr 3, 2015
Deanna
"Too good to be true..."
This was not the greatest of stays. The noise all night and till 8am was insane. I would not stay here again.
1 night trip with friends Mar 26, 2015
"Basic, but covers your bases."
Whistler is expensive no matter where you go, so it's hard to feel like this place is overpriced. We got a Murphy bed room but maybe we set our expectations too high expecting a comforter. There were plenty of blankets but it called for some layering. Kitchen was small, but handy. Plenty of space to entertain. My biggest complaint was that if you stay in room 1012, be prepared for noise above. I mentioned it to the front desk agent who told us they had granite flooring above, so no sound was muffled. We heard loud bangs waking us up early in the morning. I would stay here again. It's basic but the location is great and it has everything you need.
1 night romance trip Feb 24, 2015
Vanessa
"Nothing fancy."
Hotel room was ok but for the money I would go elsewhere, even if I had to pay a little more for an updated and more special room.
1 night romance trip Feb 10, 2015
"A good stay"
I only stayed for 1 night but it was comfortable, affordable, clean and close to the places I was going to. I loved the loft. Could use an fashion overhaul in the bathroom.
1 night trip with friends Feb 1, 2015
Jill
"An okay place"
Sleeping space was up some steep stairs. Bathrooms on the main floor only. Loose carpet trip hazards. Enjoyed the location, quite handy to restaurants and night life.
Other trip Jan 29, 2015
Randal A.
"Good location close to the lifts and the village"
It was a pleasant stay. The furniture is a little worn
Other trip Jan 24, 2015
peter
"Comfortable hotel without the glam"
Great to have a fireplace and full kitchen. Great location.
1 night trip with friends Dec 22, 2014
"Great Loft Suite !"
Stayed 1 night. Updated to a loft suite which was great!! We would give this hotel a 5 rating however with the people partying on our floor all night long and the noise level on the street, we had a hard time sleeping...which was a shame since we were upgraded to such a nice loft! Staff was super friendly - handled the drunks well. I just wish whistler wasn't such a party town - it has so much more to offer than being just a place to party.
Other trip Dec 19, 2014
maddy
"Nice day of skiing"
On our weekend trip to Vancouver, we decided at the last minute to take a drive up the sea to sky highway to Whistler for a day of skiing. I booked on Expedia on the Friday and found an exceptional rate for this hotel. Very good location, right in the village, near the base of the two mountains and the gondola's. We booked a two queen room but was given a loft room on the top floor which had a queen bed in the loft and a murphy bed. After folding down the murphy bed and laid on it, we were good with what they gave us. Underground parking ($18 extra), The Keg restaurant was attached, and I had the opportunity to check in early, so overall, a very good experience. It is dated, but the rustic feel was fitting for a ski village. If your looking for a good place to sleep for a night or two, this is the place, if your looking for fancy and being pampered, look elsewhere, but be prepared to pay for it.
Other trip Dec 16, 2014
Flatlander
"Nice Inn very close to ski lifts, great location"
It's a very nice hotel, very close to restaurants and ski lifts. Spacious rooms. Friendly staff. I totally recommend this place.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
Overall good value for the price and great location. Front desk staff was very helpful. Room wasn't ready until 45 minutes after check in time.
1 night romance trip Nov 23, 2014
"Great hotel in a very convenient location."
We enjoyed our weekends in this very cozy hotel. The hot tub and fire place added winter atmosphere. However, the room heating took its time to heat the whole room.
Other trip Nov 18, 2014
Rebecca
"Cozy, comfy, but could use updating."
Love the room and all the appliances and amenities that came with. The hotel itself is a bit off though, and very dark. I would say it could use a bit of updating, but we got what we paid for.
2 night romance trip Oct 23, 2014
Paige
"Comfortable hotel with good location"
Good price for this slightly older hotel. Very comfortable, very friendly staff.
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
"Nice hotel in the village"
Stayed one night. Rooms were up graded. Hot tub was nice
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
"Hotel in village"
Stayed overnight but we would not use this hotel again. It needs updating.
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
"Relaxed getaway"
It has been a pleasant stay for 3 nights. Housekeeping was good.
3 night trip with friends Sep 9, 2014
Ivan
"Convenient location"
Went to Whistler with my family for a birthday celebration.
Other trip Sep 23, 2014
Cyndi
"Standard hotel - clean and quite central"
The hotel was fine. A standard double queen room. Parking was $18 per night which seems steep, but you have to pay to park over night in most places in Whistler. I found the restaurants very good and losts of young people taking a gap year or enjoying the activities of a resort lifestyle while working enough to pay the bills. Vibrant and fun atmosphere.
1 night family trip Sep 16, 2014
Elaine
"Nice town"
was good , walking distance to everything we needed ,
Other trip Sep 20, 2014
"Good location but....."
Hotel room seriously need a good upgrade. The bed is so used that one of us must stay on the couch, and woke up with back pain. Linien and carpet are over used that make us uncomfortable.
Other trip Sep 20, 2014
Sue
"Romantic Getaway Turned Disappointing Dive"
We came to Whistler hoping for a cozy romantic getaway. We splurged on a suite at Whistler Village Inn & Suites in the hopes it would enhance our experience, however we were deeply disappointed. The slate floors were dirty and cracked. The paint was peeling off and appeared mouldy. The patio was shockingly disgusting. We found someone's pill on the carpet. Both mornings I woke up lying face down on a bare mattress because the sheets didn't fit! The ironing board was broken so we had to iron on an angle while holding it up and even then the iron barely worked. we were excited to have a fireplace in the room, however it was a wood-burning fireplace and in order to use it we would have had to go to the front desk in another building and pay $5/log! We met one genuinely kind staff member when we checked in, otherwise the staff very clearly did not care about customer service. When we checked out we calmly told the man at the front desk that we had a few struggles with the room and have filled out the feedback form, he didn't even look at us and said, "great, I'll just give this to the manager to deal with".
Other trip Sep 18, 2014
My stay fine,but I had a tough time finding it.Took me over an hour and half.
1 night trip Sep 6, 2014
"It was good"
Good it was dark in the room even with the two sliding patio doors.
Other trip Sep 12, 2014
carol and pat
"Nice and clean hotel to stay at a reasonable pric"
Nice staff, clean room and good location at reasonable price.
Other trip Sep 11, 2014
"Hotel close to everything that we wanted to see"
Overall really good would go again and certainly consider this hotel
Other trip Sep 11, 2014
Bill realtor
"good"
staff & location excellent,, pool, hot tub & sauna much appreciated
Other trip Sep 10, 2014
"not great for early riser"
pool doesn't open until 10am- silly as i would have liked to have a swim early in the morning all the staff I encountered were border line useless and have asleep
Other trip Sep 10, 2014
"Central location"
Accommodation was good for families and it was nice to be self catering. Hotel was centrally located but quiet at night. Whistler is a year round playground. We visited in summer and enjoyed Ziptrek zip wire and watching mountain biking. Plenty of places for eating and shopping.
Other trip Sep 9, 2014
Paula
"don't bother"
Super disappointing and extremely noisy if you have anyone staying about you. We got literally no sleep, cigarette smoke was pouring through the windows.... and the front counter fellow we had was super condescending (which, by the way, is rare in Whistler). I have marked this a no-go unless it is a last resort. There are many other locations to stay.
Other trip Sep 9, 2014
Jo
Nice being right in the village close to everything. The hotel was clean.
1 night trip Aug 26, 2014
"ugly and dirty"
Worst hotel I ever stayed in. Will not recommend to anybody.
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
Very central location but very basic place to stay. We got the loft so it provided a little more space. I would stay here again, although it isn't my favourite Whistler location. Things are starting to look a little worn in the rooms so I imagine they will have to do a reno soon.
1 night trip Sep 4, 2014