All hotels in Fajardo, Puerto Rico
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here52 Parcelas Beltran, Puerto Real, Fajardo, 00740, Puerto Rico, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Very nice and excellent location"
It was amazing 8 days in Fajardo Inn. The crew are amazing great location everything close, and the facilities are great. You don't even need to be out of the hotel to have fun, everything is in there!!!
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
Ortiz, Matos Fa
"Would return"
Exceeded my expectations.
1 night trip Oct 22, 2014
Anthony
"Okay but nothing special"
We stayed 2 nights during the slow season. It was a ghost town, as we barely saw other guests. Room was okay, but nothing special--ground level with only window facing the street. Our 3yr old loved the pool.
Other trip Oct 23, 2014
ryan
"Wonderful stay"
Everything was great we pass a wonderful stay we recommend it.
2 night trip Oct 10, 2014
Damaris
"nice; no fridge"
The stay was very pleasant, but we missed having a mini-fridge in the room, or even free ice... we ended up buying an inexpensive cooler on the economy and bags of ice as they were cheaper than buying ice buckets at the hotel. The hotel has a "beachy" atmosphere, and sometimes a musty smell. Thank goodness the AC was working. Nice pools, nice restaurants, safe parking... Overall, we enjoyed our stay; we would return
3 night romance trip Oct 7, 2014
Wanda
"beautiful views"
The Hotel is perfect, special people there made it perfect, Like Jamil in the Mexican , and Jamilka in the Criollo restaurant , and most important Josian the eve front desk was super, helping us with a better mattress to sleep in. The mattress were too soft for one with back surgery, But Josian help out tremendously. He went out of his way to please us. I expected some nice music in the restaurants and specially by the pool, even if is weekday, we are on vacation and want to enjoy like is Friday every day..
3 night family trip Oct 7, 2014
Hilda Diaz
Good hotel overall but room was very basic
1 night trip Oct 11, 2014
There were a few issues with the room the smell of mild do was. Vey I Uncomfortable and we found small insects. From Nj
1 night business trip Sep 24, 2014
Norma
"eco friendly"
Good hotel room for the price. Internet worked in the room without a problem, did not attempt outside the room. Good water pressure in the shower. Memory foam bed. Two pools; the bigger pool has a slide and basketball net (they provide the ball), as well as bar. When we went to that pool on a Friday afternoon ~ 5pm, there was no one tending the bar, but you could order your drinks from the restaurant and they would deliver it to you in the pool. Parking available. Hotel location a little shady, just make sure you don't stop the car for anyone while driving.
3 night romance trip Oct 2, 2014
"Beautiful hotel"
Absolutely amazing hotel. It was perfect for our stay, we enjoyed ourselves very much.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
"Good time away"
The hotel staff was very helpful and courteous, especially Maria at the front desk. She was polite, funny, and answered all questions and concerns. She gave us great tips on things to do and never made us feel like we were an annoyance. The hotel was overall comfy and made for a great stay. The pools were great. There was supposed to be a bar in the larger pool but that wasn't open. The pools close around 8 & 9, wish they had longer hours. Would visit again.
1 night romance trip Oct 2, 2014
Travelers L&L
"Culebra trip."
Easy access to the ferry to culebra. Hotel staff was very helpful b
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
like to travel
"Nice location,beach not far nice view of the area"
Good food ,nice size gym,big pools ,friendly people. I have visit the Fajardo inn several times & told friend & family about my stay..highly recommend it ...
Other trip Sep 20, 2014
pete
Very pleasant. Wish the pool bar was open although we would have been the only ones ordering due to the hotel being very quiet in September. The pool is great and very clean.Close to snorkling and Bio-Bay trips.
3 night business trip Sep 5, 2014
Angelo
"nice"
I had a great time and loved the hotel but didn't like that only had one restaurant open which was the blue iguana because star fish restaurant had more good variety.
2 night business trip Sep 1, 2014
jessica
"Worse experience"
In my life I have never stayed in a hotel with such bad room condition. Cheaper motels like super 8 and red roof in are much better. Definitely doesn't deserve 4 out 5 rating. It should be no more than 1 out of 5 rating. Room has old furniture and bed was not at all sturdy. you sit, twist or turn the bed will shake and squeak. Mattress is very bad quality. cheap quality spring mattress. vending machine was broken. had dinner at the restaurant on premises- tex mex restaurant. Stale food and bad quality, ( this restaurant was recommended by front desk saying its really good food). Overall, i have never been disappointed so much by a hotel room than this. Stayed at range of motels and hotels, never had so bad experience .
1 night family trip Sep 2, 2014
PS
It's was great as it was last year. I can say having the swim up bar open this year made it even greater.. I think they should put refrigerators and microwave in each room and the pool should stay open all nighttime those thAt don't rent a car and stay in at night or for those that just don't want toe e the inn ...
Other trip Sep 5, 2014
"Nice hotel but too scary at night"
Nice hotel but too scary at night. I had the last room at the end of the property. I only used the hotel for sleeping. I had a convention at a different hotel so all parking spaces close to my room were taken. I did not feel safe walking through the parking lot. Room was clean with a nice view to the water. The gardens are pretty full of mango trees and other fruit trees. I had a problem in the room due to the amount of rain that had fallen. They sent someone to assess the problem and they offered to change the room right away.
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
ivy
"Family Vacation"
Our experience was excellent. It is a resort. It was convenient and close to beach and other recreational facilities. Very beautiful mountain view. The small pool was excellent. The big pool needs to be upgrade. It has laundry facilities, restaurants and play room. I will recommend to others.
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
"not a good deal"
The check in process was so easy and we were really early so they allowed us access to the pools while we waited. The big pool was so dirty I wouldn't want to swim in it. The filtration system didn't seem to be on and it didn't even smell like chlorine. There was a ring of scum all the way around the pool which indicated to me the lack of cleanliness. The smaller pool in the main building was much cleaner and very relaxing. The room itself was nice but it was just a normal hotel room with an uncomfortable bed. I wouldn't stay here again. The onsite restaurant was very good and had awesome specials!
1 night trip Aug 3, 2014
ezzie
"Condition of the room and dinning room"
During a huge down poor we were very surprised that our room was leaking water. The dining room was also leaking water through the window frames and onto the floor. Overall stay was good but the leak problems need to be addressed.
5 night family trip Jul 28, 2014
Lou
Room was neat and ready when we arrived. Hotel amenities are very good. Hotel location a little out of way but easy to get to and from sights and activities.
1 night trip with friends Aug 6, 2014
Orlando Zayas
"Beautiful Grounds, Great Pools, Great Service"
For the price, this is an amazing place. They have beautiful flowers on the grounds, a great lobby with nice furniture, and two great pools. The larger of the two pools is a lot of fun, with a water slide, swim up bar (which even if it's not operating is still fun to have as part of the environment), and plenty of places to sit, both in the shade and sun. The service was exceptional as well -- everyone was so nice! The front desk helped us with a number of things that were above and beyond normal service. The rooms were very clean as well. And to top it off, it is a reasonable walk to the Ferry dock (although you'll have to be a good walker and have luggage in a backpack as opposed to suitcases).
1 night trip May 4, 2014
Aaron
"A solid 2 or 3 star hotel"
Clean and roomy. They charge extra for ice and coffee, and hold security deposits for pool towels and hair dryers. The larger pool was dirty, and guests were washing their mango-soaked hands and faces in the pool water. The grounds are pretty, but it's clear this hotel has seen better days. Air conditioners in rooms never dry anything out, and the floors and clothing and beds always had a damp feeling. For some reason, the maids open the doors to the outside when they clean the rooms, thus emptying out any cool air in the hallways and ushering in warm humid air. Staff are nice, and best of all, hotel is central to anything you're doing in/near Fajardo.
3 night trip with friends Aug 1, 2014
Eric H
"Great place for the price"
There is not much in Fajardo itself to do, but if you are staying there there is no better place to be than Fajardo Inn. It's a mini resort with two pools, two restaurants, friendliest stuff one can possible hope for. Wherever you go you'll need a car with the exception of Fajardo ferry. There my wife and I just walked.
Other trip Aug 2, 2014
It's a nice hotel. The staff is excellent. If you want a place to relax and have a family vacations with kids , that's the place. Prices are fair . It has two restaurants . If you want noise or a place to dance or a casino it is not an option for you.
Other trip Jul 29, 2014
nancy
"NO RETURN. Very upset with this hotel."
NO RETURN. Very upset with this hotel. I stayed with my family for 1st time this weekend and I can guarantee that was the 1st and LAST. I did check-out at 11:30 am, indicating in "front desk" that my children were still in the pool and had 4 towels that I would return when go home. The clerk said, ok no problem! Later, when I returned the 4 towels $100 was already charged for them ($25c/u) and another $30 for NO have done the "check out". How can it be possible? This was not true. After my complaint the amount of towels was reversed, but NO the $30. Definitively, there is a lack of communication between employees. I’m from Puerto Rico and this type of situations keeps me away from staying on the Island. So, as I indicated earlier I avoid my sponsorship and share my experience with family, colleagues, forums and everyone that mention Fajardo Inn to be considering as an option. The worst customer service that I had.
1 night family trip Jul 26, 2014
Aracelis
"I DONT KNOW HOW CAN THIS HOTEL BE RATED 4/5."
Nothing specially good and nothing bad either. The only thing I have to complaint is that they gave us a cover as comforter!! I would probably agree if it is just a motel that cost 30. But NO WAY for a resort rated like this one. Stay in Vieques or Culebra usless you have no other choices. They are not walking distance from the ferry, at least not when you have luggages and bags. About 15 ~ 20 MINS to walk to the ferry with no sidewalk but a steep hill... 3/5 is the best I can say.
Other trip Jul 29, 2014
KINGGOLD
"Run-down hotel due to lack of hotel competition"
Location was great, but the hotel is run-down and not comfortable. Lukewarm water for our shower after BioBay. Lighting could be replaced and improved. Felt like a dorm hall from university. Lots of improvements are needed to make staying in Fajardo comfortable. Little competition in the area.
1 night trip Jul 14, 2014
L Vuong
"Over Priced"
I want to start by saying the customer service was very good. My main complaint would be the pricing of the room compared to what is there. The hotel was built on a hill so if you have problems with your legs or pregnant it's not a place to go. My wife being pregnant it was hard for her to walk to certain areas from the room. The food from both restaurants were ok but over priced. The rooms didn't have any of the basics you would see in cheaper priced hotels, i.e., coffee, fridge or microwave. The ice machine was always empty cause of not having a fridge we had to drive to get ice for my daughters milk. If you don't plan on staying in your room it has the cheapest priced rooms in the area, but I will not return, unless they add a few basics.
2 night family trip Jul 9, 2014
"Nice hotel in fajardo"
Nice room. Very clean hotel with good restaurant. Large pools. Staff very nice and helpful.
Other trip Jul 11, 2014
heartnp1
"Ok--but there are better options"
Rough and far away location, basic rooms, musty--but a bit cheaper than other options. Rooms are a long walk from parking. Some rooms have outside doors, some don't.
1 night business trip Jul 3, 2014
Nikki
Bed comforters need to be updated
1 night business trip Jun 25, 2014
"Pleasantly Surprised & Impressed!!!"
The facilities were very nice and well-maintained, the location is optimal (just a few minutes from the ferry to Culebra), and the staff was very kind and helpful. They really went above & beyond to make our stay comfortable & enjoyable...even helping us book a kayaking excursion which we couldn't have done w/o their help! Highly recommend & we hope to return again soon :)
2 night trip with friends Jun 8, 2014
"Fajardo for one night"
Only stayed for one night to visit El Yungue. Wished we had stayed longer. Excellent accommodations and food.
Other trip Jun 25, 2014
RHH
"Great hotel!!!"
I stayed here and it was amazing theres great food on site with great prices pool with bar slide mini golf it was great the room was big and super clean friendly staff an very helpfull
2 night business trip Jun 14, 2014
Yonuel silva
"Good hotel close to Ferry dock"
Very good hotel, we got it because it was close to the ferry dock for Culebra. NOTE: they say it is a 5 minute walk to the ferry, but I walked it one morning and it took me 13 minutes...and I was not pulling any luggage...and I am a fairly fast walker. Also the walk is along a narrow street where cars park on the side covering most of the sidewalk and part of the road. You need to walk on the street to get around them...which means you walk in traffic. The walk is through not the best housing area. I felt ok walking at 8:00 in the morning and without my children..Take a cab. its only about fifteen dollars from the hotel to the dock. The hotel grounds were great. two nice swimming pools and great food and not too expensive. Front desk very cooperative with us requesting cab service and with directions. For some reason they charged for ice (not much but still...)
1 night family trip Jun 1, 2014
Out of the way vacations
"Great deal"
Everything ok but the pool closes too early, 8 pm
1 night trip Jun 16, 2014
Marie
"Beautiful view and excellent staff."
From the minute we arrived we were greeted and cared for by very helpful, friendly staff. The grounds were well kept and had everything you needed for a very comfortable stay. Had lots to offer right on the property. We ate breakfast there and plenty of food at a reasonable price. Enjoy your stay! Worth every penny.
Other trip Jun 18, 2014
"Great service"
Excellent place, good service, clean room. I would stay again.
2 night family trip Jun 9, 2014
"Just what I expected! Price was affordable."
Hotel staff were terrific! Room very clean! Close to rainforest, islands, and Bioluminescent Bay! Spent most of the day exploring area in Fajardo. Definately would stay again.
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
"Fajardo Inn was adequate."
We don't spend much time in hotel rooms while on vacation, so I'm not really picky. The bed was comfortable. We had a room away from most of the hotel, so it was also very quiet. I was only able to take a shower one time in 3 nights at the hotel. The water was COLD! So, I took a sponge bath and used the kitchen sink to wash my hair. Brrrrrrrr, my boyfriend likes cold showers so he didn't mind at all. There is nothing really special about the Fajardo Inn, but it was adequate for our three night stay. The Starfish restraunt was less than steller, we tried it for breakfast 2 mornings and were disappointed each time. Because we arrived late on our first night we also had dinner, again it wasn't memorable.
Other trip Jun 11, 2014
Dee
"no beach access"
I liked the hotel, but was disappointed that there was no beach. For some reason I thought there will be a beach at the hotel. Otherwise a very nice hotel with a pleasing swimming pool. There was no refrigerator in our room. There was also no microwave oven accessible.
2 night family trip May 31, 2014
Ewa
"Room"
The room was great, however we had 4 adults in the room with three towels. The next night we had 3 towels and 1 washcloth . They corrected the problem after it was brought to their attention.
2 night family trip Jun 1, 2014
Douglas V
"Pleasant business trip."
This hotel offers a very quiet and relaxed atmosphere. It is surrounded by beautiful views. The staff were friendly and very helpful. The room was neat and clean.
Other trip May 23, 2014
"An OK budget hotel, but rooms were damp."
It was an OK hotel, at a good price for the area. Dinning choices were acceptable, but limited unless you wanted to drive into town. Room was clean, but damp. The AC unit cooled the room just fine but did nothing to lower the humidity in the room. As a result the tile floor felt damp and slimy underfoot. Free WiFi was available in the rooms but slow to almost nonfunctional. The only place I got a good enough internet connection to read emails was next the the hotel lobby.
Other trip May 21, 2014
Neil
"Grate"
we had a grate time at this hotel it was a rainy day but u could enjoy the environment around you
Other trip May 21, 2014
Jun
"great"
I had a relaxing time. Recommend eating at Carlos Seafood Rest
2 night trip May 16, 2014
Carlos
Very nice place since we were upgraded!
1 night trip May 15, 2014
"Fajardo Inn"
Hotel was ok. Bed was very soft foam mattress. Bar was good. With Mexican food. Restaurant was only fair at best. Will look for other dining in the future.
Other trip May 16, 2014