All hotels in Fajardo, Puerto Rico

• Bar and Beverages
    Bar is not good
    Bad internet service
"Sisters' Getaway!"
My sisters and I enjoyed our stay at the Fajardo Inn very much. The room was clean, large and comfortable. The employees were friendly and very helpful. We enjoyed our time at the pool. Dinner was very good at the Starfish Restaurant.
2 night family trip Jul 14, 2015
Aida L
Fine.
2 night romance trip Jul 14, 2015
Luis
Nice room, could use better pillows. Great view on the second floor, and close to the beach.
Other trip Jul 16, 2015
mike
"Caribbean"
The hotel very good and the people are frenzy and helpful,wen have question. I'm in this hotel the Second time and es is still very good.
3 night business trip Jul 7, 2015
Siegfried
"Nice Hotel."
We only stayed one night and it was great! The pools are amazing. The room very spacious and clean. The location is perfect because it is located next to the port. The only thing i didnt like it is the parrot at the entrance. He/She seems to be sad or sick. That's is my point of view because i'm an animal lover. I definitely recommend this place.
Other trip Jul 9, 2015
Vick
"Ok hotel a bit far from beach and other activities"
Rooms quite good, typical 3 star hotel nothing fancy. Would have liked complimentary bottled water. They prohibit coolers in the room which is upsetting. Food in restaurant was great! Recommend hotel due to lack of other 4 star hotels in Fajardo.
Other trip Jul 7, 2015
maya
Friendly staff... Clean, big room. Went for a short stay this time....will stay again.
1 night family trip Jul 2, 2015
Gelixa
"Nice hotel."
I will like to come back. Nice service. I like the pool. Enjoyed a lot.
Other trip Jul 6, 2015
Leonor
"Good location / close to work"
Work related stay... Both restaurants on premises very good...Rooms were clean and comfortable
Other trip Jun 28, 2015
"Restaurant was good"
Restaurant was good. Pool area is very nice for the price. Linens/comforter could use an update. Hotel was very convenient for catching the ferry to vieques.
Other trip Jun 22, 2015
patrick
"Bad experience"
The staff was nice when I checked in very late Tuesday night Once in the room and after taking a shower, I encountered a roach in my room near bed and a spider We arrived well after midnight and checked out by 6am that morning I did not sleep at all for fear of finding another spider or roach on bed and did not complain to staff or report because we were trying to catch the ferry early that morning
Other trip Jun 15, 2015
Excellent hotel. Great value. Good staff. Big pool.
Other trip Jun 14, 2015
edwin
"better then most"
Clean rooms perfect location if you plan on snorkeling using a tour guide. I was not happy with view from the patio and they changed rooms with no problem.
1 night romance trip May 21, 2015
"Good place, good price, near ferry"
We selected this hotel because it was near the ferry. Room was clean. Bed was decent. Staff was friendly and spoke English. Everything was satisfactory. Would stay there again.
1 night romance trip May 24, 2015
"Good Place but Bad Room"
The Bed Spread of the room I was in smelled awful, like if it had not been washed and also it was torn. The toilet was not working well and would make a loud noise every 15 minutes. I stayed there 2 nights and could not sleep neither. The only thing that I enjoyed were the pools and restaurants on site.
2 night family trip May 23, 2015
"So so stay, over priced"
So so hotel close to ferry terminal. Load corridors and pool area
1 night family trip May 23, 2015
"Dreams"
excellent
2 night romance trip May 14, 2015
LISETTE
Nice. Need address labeling and fumigation in rooms
Other trip May 18, 2015
maisonet
"Facilities are nice, staff less than accommodating"
We ran into issues where we were told certain parts of the resort were off limits to us, even though we were registered guests.
Other trip May 15, 2015
Lou
"2 experience there!"
My only complaint are the bed comforters.
1 night romance trip Apr 16, 2015
"Awesome for kids!"
We loved our stay at Fajardo Inn. The pools are awesome! Staff was very accommodating and fun with our two small children.
Other trip May 2, 2015
"Not Happy !!"
Our room had no refrigerator; have to pay ! extra .no room ,coffee maker!
2 night family trip Apr 27, 2015
"It was Good!"
The pool was the best thing in the hotel! Did not like that I had to pay for ice.
2 night trip with friends Apr 24, 2015
Was a little disappointed with the room to be honest. Kinda outdated. Hotel grounds were fairly nice, but pool/pool bar was vacant each of the nights we were there. Didn't appear that is was even being used anymore? Ate dinner at the 2 restaurants onsite and they were very good!
Other trip Apr 30, 2015
"Paradise in nature"
I loved de the hotel and all its facilities recomendable it 100 percent
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
Yosi
"Great place to stay."
It was great. I wish all my stays at hotels were as good as the Fajardo inn. It was clean and comfortable , the staff was friendly and the food in the restaurants was good and not overpriced. Try the rum punch, it was the best I had in Puerto Rico.
2 night trip Apr 12, 2015
"Beutiful pools but doesn't make up for three beds"
Dirty sheets all three beds. After that not a bad stay. Unfortunately too late to change hotels. So after all beds were clean and we witnessed them being changed. We killed a bug and enjoy ed d the marvelous pools. Next time somewhere else
Other trip Apr 23, 2015
Nice stay, beautiful views. Only stayed for one night but would definitely stay there again. Hopefully take advantage of the pool bar!!
Other trip Apr 22, 2015
"Great stay in Fajardo"
We were nervous not staying in a nationally recognized chain of hotels, but this totally caught us by suprise. Large facility with several restaurants, gym, juice bar, 2 pools, and miniature golf course on site. Great Puertorican feel. Our stay was short as our goal was the Bio bay kayak tour, but would definitely stay there again.
1 night romance trip Apr 15, 2015
"Perfect getaway"
Our trip to Puerto Rico was an awesome experience .. Our hotel stay was excellent room service was daily ! Breakfast was awesome it's worth every cent ... I have nothing negative to say about this trip .. Make sure to rent out a car if you stay in fajardo inn we thought we were going to spend so much money on this trip but we actually saved more than we thought and still went shopping and all !!!! renting out a car is a must !!!! You'll save a lot of money great experience overall no complaints I was there to have fun so everything fell into place enjoy !!!
Other trip Apr 19, 2015
excellent
"Nice hotel close to ferry to Culebra."
Good hotel for a Home Base to visit Culebra and Viequez.
Other trip Apr 18, 2015
Juan
"Nice hotel,but hard to find"
The rooms are nice and the pool is great for kids. They nickel and dime you though - for example make you pay for ice and the gym. The restaurants are only ok.
Other trip Apr 15, 2015
J
"OK hotel"
This could be a nicer hotel, but they are really skimping on things. The mattress was soft and the sheets are very worn. The bedspread had holes in it. The AC worked well. They mop the tile floors daily, but don't dry them. With the humidity the floors don't air-dry and are always damp. Don't go barefoot in your room. The Oasis terrace is a nice breezy gathering place. The lobby is nice. The open Wifi worked well in these areas, but I started getting a new set of spam right after I was there, so be wary. The pools are nice; the hot tub isn't heated and no control for the jets, so I guess it's just there for show. You do need to check out hairdryers and pool towels from the front desk, but this wasn't a problem.
5 night romance trip Mar 9, 2015
"A Grand Hotel"
We really enjoyed the room-not cluttered just simple and light. Great view, nice shower and my sleeping abilities greatly improved as the bed was very comfortable.. The air conditioning was more than adequate with cool breezes later in the afternoon. I would recommend bug spray as we did get a few bites by the pool but using the spray lightly the next day took care of the problem.. It took us a few days to master the roads-I would recommend learning the Best way to access route 3. The front desk can help you with this and will it save you a lot of time. There are many things to do within 2 to 10 miles of the hotel. We stayed only 3 days was not nearly long enough to really see the place. I will definitely consider staying with them again if ever given the chance! One more thing- The Blue Iguana has a Sunday special -6 tacos, chips with meat and cheese queso dia's-nice, more than enough!
Other trip Apr 1, 2015
Ken
"Good overall"
Front desk staff member unfriendly upon check-in. Other staff members were great though.
1 night family trip Mar 21, 2015
"Fine for a one night stay...."
We only stayed one night as we were on our way to Vieques and were catching the early ferry. The room had a very musty smell that was not pleasing. Otherwise, it was fine for a one night stay, but thought it was a little over-priced.
1 night trip with friends Mar 4, 2015
"Very nice place and services"
Excelent experiences with in the services and the place
Other trip Mar 21, 2015
the seranos
"Better than nothing"
Hotel staff at checkin was rude and dismissive. Room was tiny, even though there were many empty rooms, they did not give us a better room, as most tourist-oriented hotels would have. Best part of the stay was the food, charming service and excellent meals.
Other trip Mar 19, 2015
Sanj
"fajardo inn"
pay for ice? would have been really nice to have the swim up pool bar open.
1 night trip with friends Mar 14, 2015
amanda
"I'd pay $60/night for this hotel in the U.S."
No wi-fi in the rooms - only in public areas. Rooms are big but damp and sparsely decorated. Location is okay if you want to be close to the ferry that goes to Culebra and Vieques, but it is not close to the beach at all.
3 night family trip Mar 9, 2015
"Hidden Surprise"
It was the perfect choice for us. It was so much better than what I expected. The staff was very helpful and the food really good. We will stay here very time we are in Fajardo.
Other trip Mar 15, 2015
Older property that could use some upgrades. Room and common areas were clean. Price was right for the resort type hotel.
Other trip Mar 15, 2015
"Friendly staff and great location."
Loved it. Recommended. It has a perfect location which is close to many attractions in fahardo. Marina for icacos island and culebra island are 5 min away from fahardo inn. Also it has two nice and clean swimming pools. So, cant ask better than this considering the price that we paid.
Other trip Mar 12, 2015
Paneer
"Terrible. Bed bug."
Bed bug seems to be a common problem. There are even few roaches running around and climbing on the chair and bed. Stay away! The place only looks nice from the outside! One of the worst places stayed.
2 night romance trip Mar 8, 2015
Ye
"Beautiful place to be!"
Staff was very friendly and helpful, our room was clean and quiet. We will definitely take another trip and stay at the Fajardo Inn.
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
Paul & Chris
"Very nice stay"
It was the best attention
2 night family trip Mar 4, 2015
Celia D
"Nice home base!"
We took the ferry to Culebra one day! We took the ferry to Vieques another day and then to the El Yunque forest. The hotel has a killer hot shower! The bed was ok and the rooms are clean. The bar/restaurant was great! Many people stated that it's in a rough neighborhood and that's true, but we never felt uneasy or threatened in any way!
Other trip Mar 4, 2015
Marty
"Was probably nice 20 years ago."
Pool bar? Never open. Restaurants? Rarely open. Nothing ever open hours advertised. Beds are bricks. Room furnishings are spartan.
Other trip Feb 28, 2015
Nate
Nice staff. Clean hotel. Nice complex set up on a hill with great views. Neighborhood below the hotel is a little depressed. Finding the hotel was a little difficult.
Other trip Feb 28, 2015
"Ok....not fabulous"
Bad squeaky bed and noisy noisy air conditioner. Great staff....ok restaurants.
2 night romance trip Feb 22, 2015