All hotels in New York, New York, United States of America
687 Lexington Ave, New York, NY, 10022, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Great Stay!"
A wonderful stay here at Fitzpatrick Manhattan. Perfect location with a delicious diner/restaurant/cafe right around the corner.Or of course the hotel has it's own eating facilities too. Would stay there again without question! Walking distance to just about anywhere!!
2 night trip with friends Jun 18, 2015
laura
"Our stay at Fitzpatrick."
My husband is a cancer patient at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center. He had a procedure on Friday and we live 3 hours away in Connecticut. We needed to stay overnight in NYC in order to do what we needed to do. My husband will be having major surgery very, very soon and I will need a place to stay. I felt extremely comfortable there and would love to stay there while my husband is at the hospital. But I am afraid it will fill up fast. I will call as soon as we get a surgery date but I would really appreciate it if you could accommodate me. I really liked this hotel so much. I also liked the fact that I could have room service. Some hotels do not have that. That is important for me. After I get back from Sloan visiting my husband I want to order room service. I was very pleased with the food. I was very pleased with the way we were treated. I think the Sloan Kettering Discount should be a little lower than it is as we are experiencing financial difficulties. Thank you.
1 night romance trip Jun 18, 2015
Vicki J.
"A Gem"
A true gem in a great location. Staff were very welcoming and helpful.
1 night business trip Jun 12, 2015
peter
Great place to stay!!! I will be back again soon.
1 night romance trip Jun 6, 2015
Sean
"Our Irish home in NY"
We love staying at the Fitz. It is very friendly and just the right size. For us it is the perfect location, since we live in East Hampton, NY and take the Jitney to the City. It is just two blocks from our bus stop, so we can drop off our luggage on arrival and pick it up just before it is time to leave. The staff is great and the breakfast is excellent. It is definitely our home-away-from-home.
1 night romance trip Apr 3, 2015
"Disapponted but willing to stay again"
I was booked for a deluxe queen room and received a double full. In addition, I arrived at the hotel in the late evening and did not have sufficient hot water for a shower.
1 night business trip Apr 29, 2015
"Will stay here again for sure!"
Stayed here one night prior to a conference. Awesome and would stay here again. Great hotel, friendly front desk and great location.
1 night business trip Apr 19, 2015
"The Best"
The staff was professional,and very accommodating. The hotel was a very well maintained vintage classic, we loved it.
1 night romance trip Mar 24, 2015
"Very nice four days in NYC."
There was a lot of street noise even from the 13th floor. And I would have liked to have had Wifi in my room. Other than that, it was great.
4 night trip Mar 9, 2015
"Very accommodating"
I had a terrific stay at the Fitzpatrick Hotel. Everyone is so nice there and they go out of their way to make sure everything is right. I checked out and took a taxi to the airport. Then, due to bad weather, all flights were cancelled. I looked on Expedia and saw there were no rooms left at the Fitzpatrick. So, I called the hotel and they knew who I was and simply said, come to the hotel and we will have a room for you. How nice was that. So, back to the hotel I went and had another terrific stay. Can't wait to go back.
Other trip Mar 7, 2015
"Would stay there again"
Really enjoyed our stay at The Fitz. Quiet, comfortable and clean. Quick dinner in the bar was excellent.
Other trip Mar 6, 2015
"Recent Stay"
Everything was great except the room was EXTREMELY noisy from outside traffic! Another suggestion is get a better wine glass...the pour was fine but a larger more elegant glass would give a more upscale feel. Breakfast was great! TV reception was poor Movie option did not work
1 night business trip Mar 2, 2015
Ken
"Good choice"
Very comfortable, clean room. The location for my meeting was only one block away. The staff was friendly and helpful.
1 night business trip Feb 24, 2015
"Nice but hot"
Very nice but room a little too hot
1 night romance trip Feb 21, 2015
Francis
"birthday getaway"
Great hotel. The mattress,was a little uncomfortable
1 night romance trip Feb 21, 2015
Caroline
"Ireland in NYC"
Lovely hotel, service was outstanding. Restaurant was charming, excellent Irish Benedict.
Other trip Feb 19, 2015
"Wonderful Irish Boutique Hotel"
I have frequently stayed at this unique Irish hotel. I always enjoy my stay. Staff are friendly and efficient. Quaint Irish charm. Restaurant is delicious. Only downside for non New Yorkers is the outside traffic noise. Try and book a room away from Lexington avenue.
1 night business trip Feb 11, 2015
Charlotte
"Excellent Boutique Hotel"
Check-in was easy and smooth. Very receptive staff. Bar was busy and vibrant. Room was small but comfortable. Looking forward to coming back soon.
Other trip Feb 11, 2015
"Almost Perfect"
Excellent hotel in a great location. Friendly professional staff. Very quiet and peaceful hotel. No crowds. It all felt very private and exclusive. Room did not come with a mini refrigerator but one phone call to desk and one was provided immediately no extra charge. Room was spacious and very clean. I only stayed one night because I attend school in the city and terrible weather would have prevented me from catching a train from upstate to manhattan the night before. I am a New Yorker and in the city frequently so I can honestly say this hotel was amazing. The only thing that stops me from saying it was perfect is breakfast. Breakfast was advertised at $14.95 when I booked the room. When I went to breakfast the next morning the hotel had an event so I was told I had to sit in a different area. I ordered a normal breakfast ..eggs, bacon, toast and charged it to my room. When I checked out I was charged almost $30.00 for breakfast. I thought that was way to much and not as originally stated.
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
AEG
We arrived at 1:00 and were so happy to hear that a room was available! I feel that this never happens! The staff were wonderful, always smiling and helpful.
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
Nice place that suited the purpose of my trip perfectly.
1 night business trip Jan 21, 2015
Bruce
"Charming hotel!"
Staff go the extra mile, extra helpful and friendly. Afternoon tea is wonderful.
Hard to impress
This is a very good small hotel.excellent service and staff and clean compact rooms. The price is very reasonable for NYC.
CHM
Staff nice and welcoming. Clean hotel and the room is bigger than other hotel rooms we have visited in NYC.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
"Great weekend at Fitzpatrick!"
My daughter and I were there for a long weekend visiting a friend and so enjoyed the Fitzpatrick that I've already told a couple friends and will book my stay here again when I come back. What was appealing to us was the comfortable and warm decor, the friendliness of the staff, the coziness of the restaurant and bar, and the warmth and decor of the room (especially the bed - so comfortable!). The hotel's location was perfect too. Great shopping and restaurants right outside the door, central park only a couple blocks away, and the subway around the corner.
4 night trip with friends Jan 8, 2015
Maureen
"Great Small Hotel in Great Location."
Love this hotel.
7 night family trip Dec 17, 2014
We stayed 2 nights and it was a very good choice. Will book again.
Other trip Dec 24, 2014
Just spent one night. No complaints. Bed comfortable. Room quiet
Other trip Dec 16, 2014
s
"Front desk staff needs to improve"
The front desk service was not good. There were many times when there was no doorman available and the front desk staff did not attempt to assist us with getting a cab or other services. They were always talking among themselves and paying no attention to their guests. The housekeeping service was excellent. Room was clean and housekeeper was very pleasant.
4 night romance trip Dec 4, 2014
"Good midtown east hotel"
They upgraded us to a suite which was nice, but we could not control the heat, and the room was too warm. The bed was a bit soft. The facilities were very nice.
1 night romance trip Nov 30, 2014
Carl
We were upgraded to a big suite as a courtesy and it was beautiful!
1 night romance trip Nov 29, 2014
"Very nice hotel in a great location."
Great location. Very good service. Very attentive staff. Always enjoy staying at the Fitzpatrick. Cheers
Other trip Dec 2, 2014
Earle
"Excellent Boutique Hotel"
Excellent Boutique Hotel in great neighborhood and close to the finest shopping in NYC.
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
Outstanding hotel. I used to love to stay at the Barbizon Tulip which was a few blocks up from the Fitzpatrick. The Fitz reminds me of the best of Barbizon--great neighborhood, friendly and polite staff, boutique style hotel, well kept and well-run.
Other trip Nov 22, 2014
hannah
"Very good location and comfortable"
No problems, helpful staff, and clean, quiet room. Close to many of New York' attractions.
Other trip Nov 21, 2014
"East Side and accessible"
We very much enjoyed the visit-easy to get around the city from this location. The staff (front desk, concierge, bar, restaurant, housekeeping) were uniformly warm and outgoing.
Other trip Nov 19, 2014
"Anniversary Weekend in NYC"
My husband and I were in town for the weekend to celebrate our anniversary and we absolutely loved the hotel. It is in walkable distance to times square and central park. Plenty of shopping around and the subway stop is within a couple blocks. We had told the hotel that it was our anniversary weekend and they upgraded us to a suite upon arrival. Champagne and chocolate covered strawberries were also waiting for us in the room. Great hotel!
2 night romance trip Nov 14, 2014
"Perfect"
Quiet, clean, friendly. Zero complaints. We were there 5 nights.
5 night romance trip Oct 31, 2014
Convienent, pleasant, friendly. Good hotel
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
"Home from home in New York"
We never stay anyplace else in New York. Yes, it's expensive and yes it's old fashioned but the rooms are super comfortable, the staff are excellent, the restaurant food is great as hotels go and the location is super - 2 blocks from Blomingdales and the subway and 10 minutes walk to 5th Avenue. What's not to like?
Other trip Nov 1, 2014
"OK for a short stay and a little overpriced."
Very good staff. Room OK but not altogether comfortable. Expensive WiFi.
1 night business trip Oct 26, 2014
"Great experience all around."
Had a great stay at the Fitz. Irish breakfast was outstanding from the coffee to the black and white pudding.
Other trip Oct 31, 2014
J.D.R.
The staff was very friendly and helpful. The bar was cozy and fun. The location was great - near shopping and Central Park.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
frequent travel
"No AC and condescending NYC attitude"
The air conditioning wasn't working and I was told it was off for the whole building due to city law. I was told to open my windows. It was 68 and humid outside so I didn't cool off. My windows opened up to the street which was busy with trucks going by all hours of the night. I didn't get much sleep. I was treated like an inconvenience when I told them about this the next morning. I stated my complaint factually and without anger. Their condescending and defensive response to my complaint told me they were not interested in appeasing a customer. A simple "I'm sorry" or "how can we make this right" would have solved everything. I obviously expected too much from an expensive hotel.
1 night business trip Oct 14, 2014
Garrett
"Hotel was OK, but AC Didn't Work"
We had the 1 bedroom suite with a king bed. It was very nicely appointed and loved the spaciousness of the place, but we noticed that the air conditioner did not work. Since we visited in October, and we were able to open the windows, this was not an issue and we did not complain. If we had visited in the summertime this would have been a big problem. We were in suite 1501.
2 night romance trip Oct 11, 2014
SK
"Great stay midtown"
Great value. Staff could not have been more friendly or helpful. Have stayed in a lot of NYC hotels over the years. This is one of the best.
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
"Nice hotel small but clean rooms, good location"
Nice hotel small but clean rooms, good location, staffs are good and heplful
Other trip Oct 7, 2014
ismail
"Great value for the location"
The hotel was very nice and the room was perfect. Nice neighborhood and their other location, with an excellent pub, is just a few blocks south. Overall a great experience and I would go there again anytime my travels call for staying in NYC.
1 night trip Sep 27, 2014
John R
"Review Of Fitzpatrick Manhattan Hotel"
The service was great and the hotel was wonderful. I would stay there again without hesitation.
1 night romance trip Sep 26, 2014
Christine
"Fabulous Staff!!!"
From the moment we arrived the staff was so friendly and helpful. The best part was after we left, I realized that I had left my Samsung tablet in the room. When I called about it I was pleasantly surprised that they had found it and would keep it for me until I could get back to the City in a few days and retrieve it. I would stay here again!
1 night family trip Sep 16, 2014