All hotels in New York, New York, United States of America

Bar is awesome
    Ordinary amenities
    Bad internet service
"Pleasant surprise"
This hotel is a boutique hotel but I was pleasantly surprise how nice the facility was for a reasonable price. It is a full service hotel with a nice bar and restaurant in the premise. Very convenient location.
1 night business trip Apr 3, 2016
Junko
"Terrific staff and great place to stay in NYC"
We had a great stay at the Fitzpatrick Manhattan. The staff was so friendly and helpful. We needed to be out all day after we checked out and they nicely let us keep our bags at the hotel so we didn't have to schlep them to the event we were attending. The staff at the restaurant was also lovely. It was our anniversary and the person who checked us in nicely upgraded our room when we asked for a quiet room. Everything was great, with the one exception being that the air conditioning wasn't working that well. It was an unseasonably warm day and the AC didn't cool off the room. Otherwise, the bed was comfy and there was plenty of room for the two of us. I'd recommend this place highly, and would stay here again when coming to NYC.
1 night romance trip Apr 1, 2016
Hoffman
Great location near midtown. Good value
3 night family trip Mar 31, 2016
gerald
"Mixed feelings"
WiFi is expensive. Tap water comes out very dirty. Room and bathroom were clean. TV was not properly connected and has to be fixed by maintenance. Breakfast not included.
1 night business trip Mar 11, 2016
"Jean from Dublin"
As we had a bad experience on our cruise due to the bad storm ,The Fitzpatrick Hotel look after us very well and I would like to thank them very much and look forward to staying with them next year Jean Rochford
3 night romance trip Feb 10, 2016
Jean
"Close to Midtown Offices"
Short but sweet
1 night business trip Feb 4, 2016
Jonathan
Blanket on the bed was not clean. Service was outstanding, though. hotel felt very cozy and safe. Near subway entrance. good location
2 night trip with friends Feb 5, 2016
mary ellen
Part business meeting and socializing. Hotel is in a great location. Room temperature could not be controlled so the room heat was more than we like but otherwise very comfortable. We had a suite and it was very spacious.
1 night family trip Jan 30, 2016
"quaint hotel in midtown near Times Square"
Hotel staff was incredibly helpful and easily accommodated my late check-in and need to use a printer (twice) because I forgot my MOMA ticket at home. Great location within walking distance to Times Square, 5th Ave., Rockefeller Center, etc. Porter was a cab-getting ninja - never had to wait more than thirty seconds. The room itself was very comfortable - great bed. The building itself was charming but could use some updating, and a few minor things did not work (i.e. bathroom door did not close all the way) but not enough, in my opinion, to make a complaint about. This was my first weekend in Manhattan so I was not sure where to stay, I just picked a nice-looking hotel near the things I wanted to experience (such as MOMA). I think next time I'll stay somewhere in East Village since that neighborhood turned out to be more my speed. Great intro to NY, would definitely recommend to others. Thanks to the staff for a great experience.
Other trip Jan 16, 2016
K.
"Wonderful location, price and staff"
We had a one bedroom suite at the back of the hotel. It was very quiet, even with the window open. Staff were very accommodating. The hotel is quite old, but the bed is comfortable and it is very clean. The coffee maker was dirty and there were no supplies. The bathroom was spotless. We enjoyed our two night stay. The location is terrific. The price of the hotel is very reasonable, although parking is very expensive ($59-64 for each 24 hours).
2 night romance trip Jan 9, 2016
"Excellent staff"
The first room they gave me was looking to walls only and it seemed a little depressing to me. When I asked the reception if it was possible to have another room with a better view, they were very helpful and gave me a wonderful suit with a nice view. I have to add that my room was upgraded without any additional fee. I can't say that every time someone asks for another room with a better view, they would upgrade immediately, but if there's room available, I'm pretty sure that they would do their best to help you.
Other trip Jan 6, 2016
"Affordable luxury in Upper Manhattan"
We love the Fitzpatrick Manhattan, a very pleasant boutique hotel very conveniently located in upper Manhattan - 5 minutes from Central Park, top restaurants and shops. The hotel is old but very well cared for. The staff are very welcoming , friendly, professional. The hotel offers luxury details at very reasonable price: plush bath robes in the rooms, free bottled water, turndown service and mint chocolates! If you look for a high quality/price ratio, the Fitzpatrick Manhattan is a great choice.
3 night family trip Dec 21, 2015
Antonella
"Nice room in upper east side"
Comfortable room by NYC standards. Great shower! Housekeeping was a little loud in the mornings, and getting ice on Christmas Day was a hassle. Restaurant is good, and even popular with locals we met.
4 night family trip Dec 22, 2015
"Disappointing"
We were excited to stay at a new hotel during our annual Christmas season visit. The arrival went well right at 3:00 PM and we checked in without incident. I mentioned to the valet who took our car at curbside that we would need the car again at 5:45. I asked if I should call 15 minutes early. He said to give it a few more minutes just to be safe. It ended up taking 50 - 55 minutes before the car arrived! The other issue was the day in December was very warm and we could not cool the room using the room's temperature controls and we could not open the windows, so we had a poor night of sleep. I must say the manager took some charges off the bill when we checked out, so that was appreciated, but the night before was not as great an experience as we were expecting.
Other trip Dec 21, 2015
Tweeks
"In the middle of things, but out of the crowds"
Small, comfortable, quiet hotel with excellent service in great mid-town location in the midst of public transportation or walk to rock center, and great shopping and restaurants.
3 night business trip Dec 6, 2015
"Great location/lovely hotel"
Great week-end for me and 3 other members of my family! Wonderful, convenient location. Friendly, helpful staff.
2 night family trip Dec 4, 2015
carlin
"Our stay was pleasant and the staff were courtesy."
Our experience would have been better if the staff could have accommodated our request for two rooms next to each other. We made this request at booking. Once we arrived, two rooms were given and we were told they were next to each other. Unfortunately, they were on opposite ends of the floor. This was disappointing but we would still recommend this hotel as a good place to stay.
Other trip Dec 1, 2015
"Comfortable"
Very friendly staff
1 night business trip Nov 12, 2015
"Good value, needs updating"
Good value for the price and location, but hotel needs major updates. Hot water pipes vibrating shake the entire building.
2 night business trip Nov 12, 2015
Tomas
"Victor was great"
Nice hotel in a good location. A few blocks from Central Park. Victor was great-he advised me on attire for walking the Brooklyn Bridge. (Lol-I hope he sees this!) Thanks to him and the other great staff.
Other trip Nov 12, 2015
"Miserably Hot"
The only reason that I gave the hotel a negative rating is because it was 70 degrees in November and there was no way to turn on the air conditioning, which made for a miserable night's sleep. We booked this last minute. It had been warm all week and was forecasted to be warmer the night we stayed there, yet they kept accepting reservations without letting their customers know about the temperature situation, which I find incredibly inappropriate. They put their staff in a horrible position of having to talk to each guest about the situation, when there was nothing to be done.
1 night romance trip Nov 6, 2015
Saffa
"Can't go wrong if you go Irish"
After an exhausting trip getting there, the staff were very friendly and courteous in checking me it. I was pleased with the size of the room, particularly for a Manhattan hotel. Nice, large shower. The Room was a bit warm, but we were setting record highs for November.I usually don't sleep well my first night in a strange room, but the mattress was comfortable and I was rested for my workshop the following day. I would certainly stay here again, and already have recommended this hotel to friends.
1 night business trip Nov 6, 2015
Stephen
No a/c to hot in room to sleep, could not leave windows open to noise out side. Lost a whole night sleep, I was glad to only stay one night.
Other trip Nov 2, 2015
"over priced"
The thermostat in the room was not working as well as the refrigerator. I called down for assistance and was told someone would be up. An hour later still no one. When I called down again they said they did not et a message of a problem and someone would be up. No one ever came. For the price of this room the service was unacceptable. I will never stay here or recommend this hotel.
1 night trip Oct 21, 2015
Much better value and service than Grand Hyatt, where we also stayed during this visit. So save your money for a nice dinner by staying here instead.
1 night romance trip Oct 6, 2015
DONALD
"The best stay in Manhattan"
Great location, closed to everything. The stuff was amazing, I felt very welcomed in the minute I got there. The room was clean and quet , goid housekeeping, fast room service and nice restaurant with great food. I will defiantly stay here again.
Other trip Oct 6, 2015
Nadia
"1 night was enough"
Hotel was perfectly located which was nice. The room was clean. Quiet enough but could still hear noise from outside. No gym on premises but you do have free access to a gym around the corner. The overall feel of this 4-star hotel was underwhelming. It's dated and worn. There wasn't a porter to take our bags or even a doorman to open the door as we arrived. To add to the dated feel was the lack of free WiFi. For a 4-star hotel WiFi should be included. I get WiFi when I stay at a 2-star. Most hotels in NYC seem to be following this ridiculous trend. Time to get into the 21st century NYC! I'll be looking elsewhere next time I visit NYC which is 2-3 times per year.
1 night romance trip Sep 11, 2015
"Love Lexington Ave"
Great Hotel. Lexington Ave can be noisy at night. Best to get a room away from the street
Other trip Sep 7, 2015
"First visit to NYC"
Excellent service, great location for what we were on NYC to do. Walking distance to Subways and shopping.
1 night family trip Aug 25, 2015
Pamela
"Great place to stay!!"
This was my first stay at the Fitzpatrick and I hope the first of MANY! It was lovely! I was pleased that the cost of my stay was reasonable and perhaps that was because it was a Sunday night. I enjoyed a delicious glass of wine from the bar. Service was outstanding all around.
1 night family trip Aug 23, 2015
"Internship end"
Good location and nice room. The fruit plate waiting for us was a real treat.
1 night family trip Aug 13, 2015
Ted
Great place to stay. For the most part the staff was wonderful, they were a little leery at check in but I can only assume it's because my boyfriend and I appeared to be the youngest guests. Only thing I would change was a room on a higher floor. We were on the second floor and the traffic noise was a bit bothersome. Other then that this place is wonderful!
1 night romance trip Aug 7, 2015
Upgraded to suite which was large. Amenities inside were nice. Significant downside was the room was very loud from traffic noise, but likely due in part to being on the 3rd floor, so higher floors may be better. Staff was great.
1 night business trip Aug 10, 2015
"Excellent accommodations in the heart of NYC"
Spacious room for NYC standards, comfortable mattress, updated decor. Very close to a lot of NYC attractions. Found the staff to be very friendly and accommodations. Food at the Fitz was very good too.
Other trip Aug 12, 2015
Kristen
"Nice hotel, excellent customer service."
All staff were very helpful, close to most everything. Dinner and breakfast were great as well as the Red Irish Ale!
Other trip Aug 10, 2015
"Great find"
I thought this hotel was a great find/value, for a NYC hotel. Reminded me of a European style hotel, smaller in size and a lot of charm. Perfect midtown location. Service was very friendly and warm. The room, we had a dble queen, was huge by NYC standards. I will definitely stay here again and also tell my friends about it.
1 night business trip Jul 29, 2015
Marion
"Wonderful staff!"
The staff were fantastic! They met us at the door with a smile after a very stressful drive in, greeted us every morning, checked in with us every night, and truly cared about how our meetings and day went! We couldn't ask for more.
Other trip Jul 26, 2015
Comfortable
1 night family trip Jul 19, 2015
sandra
"Awesome"
Spent a night in the hotel and it was great. Amazing room and it was close to everything that we needed.
Other trip Jul 23, 2015
"I would stay there anytime !"
I have stated the Fitzpatrick Hotels several times and would never hesitate to do so again in any city they have hotels. The people running it are totally caring and concerned. Other then the TV getting a little aged (and was informed they are to be changed soon) just wonderful and charming hotels. Bravo
Other trip Jul 13, 2015
Louis
"Excellent boutique hotel in midtown Manhattan"
I loved everything about this boutique hotel, especially its location in Midtown Manhattan, a couple of blocks from subway station. Many stores/good restaurants nearby.
2 night romance trip Jul 1, 2015
Sigridh
"Can't imagine a more perfect place to stay in NYC."
When we arrived in NYC, we went straight to Hotel Fitzpatrick. From the moment we were greeted, we absolutely loved the place. The staff, the room, the bar... everything was perfect.
4 night romance trip Jul 1, 2015
"Great quiet hotel!"
Had a wonderful experience with this hotel. My husband and I travel to New york often. This time I wanted a smaller hotel experience and I was not disappointed. The staff was wonderful, the rooms were very quiet, and the location was great. We stayed here for our 19yr anniversary and I must say the staff went out of their way to make it special.
Other trip Jun 29, 2015
Excellent hotel - centrally located.Room was huge!
2 night business trip Jun 22, 2015
robert
"Great Stay!"
A wonderful stay here at Fitzpatrick Manhattan. Perfect location with a delicious diner/restaurant/cafe right around the corner.Or of course the hotel has it's own eating facilities too. Would stay there again without question! Walking distance to just about anywhere!!
2 night trip with friends Jun 18, 2015
laura
"Our stay at Fitzpatrick."
My husband is a cancer patient at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center. He had a procedure on Friday and we live 3 hours away in Connecticut. We needed to stay overnight in NYC in order to do what we needed to do. My husband will be having major surgery very, very soon and I will need a place to stay. I felt extremely comfortable there and would love to stay there while my husband is at the hospital. But I am afraid it will fill up fast. I will call as soon as we get a surgery date but I would really appreciate it if you could accommodate me. I really liked this hotel so much. I also liked the fact that I could have room service. Some hotels do not have that. That is important for me. After I get back from Sloan visiting my husband I want to order room service. I was very pleased with the food. I was very pleased with the way we were treated. I think the Sloan Kettering Discount should be a little lower than it is as we are experiencing financial difficulties. Thank you.
1 night romance trip Jun 18, 2015
Vicki J.
"Pleasant surprise!"
I expected just a "deluxe room" but found a large, spacious suite. (A local friend was astonished at the size of the suite and the rate, and said she would definitely stay there and recommend it to others.) The room was surprisingly quiet, i.e., almost no street noise. Water pressure and hot water were both great. Staff was excellent throughout the stay, especially the friendly guy who handled the luggage and my car at check in. The hotel was within walking distance of quite a lot and close to the subway. Really my only complaint was the A/C, which rattled and did not cool the room as much as I would have preferred.
Other trip Jun 15, 2015
Visitor
"A Gem"
A true gem in a great location. Staff were very welcoming and helpful.
1 night business trip Jun 12, 2015
peter
Great place to stay!!! I will be back again soon.
1 night romance trip Jun 6, 2015