All hotels in New York, New York, United States of America

Bar is awesome
    Ordinary amenities
    Bad internet service
"Just a NYC hotel."
OK hotel for a business overnight. Nothing great.
Other trip Jun 8, 2015
"Perfect for a city stay."
A couple of us were taking a tour of the city/inquiring into a business venture and both cost and location were ideal. Room was great. Service was perfect.
Other trip May 31, 2015
"Manhattan Hotel experience"
The Fitzpatrick Manhattan is a beautiful hotel, however, I did spent over $800 for 2 days!
Other trip May 28, 2015
Angie S.
"Our Irish home in NY"
We love staying at the Fitz. It is very friendly and just the right size. For us it is the perfect location, since we live in East Hampton, NY and take the Jitney to the City. It is just two blocks from our bus stop, so we can drop off our luggage on arrival and pick it up just before it is time to leave. The staff is great and the breakfast is excellent. It is definitely our home-away-from-home.
1 night romance trip Apr 3, 2015
"Underwhelmed"
We were very disappointed in the hotel. The room was cold despite turning the thermostat to warm. Found out later that the AC was on and we could have requested a heater. There was a function in the restaurant so we could not eat breakfast there but ordered room service at no discount considering the inconvenience. There was only one place to put wet towels in the bathroom. Except for the location it was not a good experience. On the other hand, the concierge was wonderful. Rebecca
Other trip May 4, 2015
RF
"Disapponted but willing to stay again"
I was booked for a deluxe queen room and received a double full. In addition, I arrived at the hotel in the late evening and did not have sufficient hot water for a shower.
1 night business trip Apr 29, 2015
"Fantastic Stay - Professional and accommodating."
The hospitality and accommodations were fantastic. Everything from the front desk check in to check out was exceptional with a sense of royalty. Its obvious they pride themselves on making your stay at their property relaxed and comfortable. Look forward to staying again.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
"Good location in Midtown"
Everything about the hotel is fine, BUT in 2015 to still charge for the internet is really bad. The room is already not inexpensive, and to charge an extra $14.95 makes YOU look bad. Other than that, the welcoming staff is terrific.
Other trip Apr 24, 2015
"Will stay here again for sure!"
Stayed here one night prior to a conference. Awesome and would stay here again. Great hotel, friendly front desk and great location.
1 night business trip Apr 19, 2015
"One of the Best Hotels I've Stayed"
After a pretty rough travel experience into NYC, once I arrived at the Fitzgerald, the experience could not have been better. I chose this hotel because of its location and excellent reviews, and I was not disappointed. The atmosphere is warm, cozy and welcoming, and the staff is phenomenal. I was welcomed each time I entered and exited, and everything from storing my luggage, hailing me a cab and getting something simple such as a wake-up call was effortless. The room was impeccably clean and not as noisy as I feared being in the middle of Manhattan. All and in, I am so happy with my time at the Fitzgerald, would recommend it to anyone and plan to stay again.
Other trip Apr 22, 2015
April
"A Lovely Emerald Gem"
Ä true gem of a hotel. Lovely, spacious rooms with sleek, Euro styling. Comfortable bed and pillows and small size amenities that are high-quality. Extra plus----so quiet! Staff was accommodating and every request was fulfilled in a very timely manner. True hospitality was provided with lovely Irish charm. I highly recommend this hotel.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
Denise
"Nice small quiet hotel in midtown"
Because it is a small hotel, check in was a breeze. It has a decent small restaurant and bar (I had breakfast there, no other meal). The room a spacious by NYC standards and even had a desk I could work at. It was totally quiet, which is a rare thing in midtown NYC.
Other trip Apr 11, 2015
"This is a hotel that I continue to stay at."
I travel to NYC about once a month and look forward to staying at the Fitzpatrick. The staff is very accommodating and the rooms are very comfortable and spacious. The location is ideal and close to fantastic shopping, restaurants and busses and subway lines. It is also within walking distance of excellent sites to see.
Other trip Apr 9, 2015
Very satisfied with the cleanliness and quality of the room. Staff was friendly and efficient. Restaurant food was very good. Staff was pleasant, but lacked polish. Reaching across one patron to serve another when simply going to the other end of the 4' table would work - poor!
Other trip Apr 2, 2015
"The Best"
The staff was professional,and very accommodating. The hotel was a very well maintained vintage classic, we loved it.
1 night romance trip Mar 24, 2015
"Very nice four days in NYC."
There was a lot of street noise even from the 13th floor. And I would have liked to have had Wifi in my room. Other than that, it was great.
4 night trip Mar 9, 2015
"Very accommodating"
I had a terrific stay at the Fitzpatrick Hotel. Everyone is so nice there and they go out of their way to make sure everything is right. I checked out and took a taxi to the airport. Then, due to bad weather, all flights were cancelled. I looked on Expedia and saw there were no rooms left at the Fitzpatrick. So, I called the hotel and they knew who I was and simply said, come to the hotel and we will have a room for you. How nice was that. So, back to the hotel I went and had another terrific stay. Can't wait to go back.
Other trip Mar 7, 2015
"Would stay there again"
Really enjoyed our stay at The Fitz. Quiet, comfortable and clean. Quick dinner in the bar was excellent.
Other trip Mar 6, 2015
"Recent Stay"
Everything was great except the room was EXTREMELY noisy from outside traffic! Another suggestion is get a better wine glass...the pour was fine but a larger more elegant glass would give a more upscale feel. Breakfast was great! TV reception was poor Movie option did not work
1 night business trip Mar 2, 2015
Ken
"Good choice"
Very comfortable, clean room. The location for my meeting was only one block away. The staff was friendly and helpful.
1 night business trip Feb 24, 2015
"Nice but hot"
Very nice but room a little too hot
1 night romance trip Feb 21, 2015
Francis
"birthday getaway"
Great hotel. The mattress,was a little uncomfortable
1 night romance trip Feb 21, 2015
Caroline
"Ireland in NYC"
Lovely hotel, service was outstanding. Restaurant was charming, excellent Irish Benedict.
Other trip Feb 19, 2015
"Wonderful Irish Boutique Hotel"
I have frequently stayed at this unique Irish hotel. I always enjoy my stay. Staff are friendly and efficient. Quaint Irish charm. Restaurant is delicious. Only downside for non New Yorkers is the outside traffic noise. Try and book a room away from Lexington avenue.
1 night business trip Feb 11, 2015
Charlotte
"Excellent Boutique Hotel"
Check-in was easy and smooth. Very receptive staff. Bar was busy and vibrant. Room was small but comfortable. Looking forward to coming back soon.
Other trip Feb 11, 2015
"Almost Perfect"
Excellent hotel in a great location. Friendly professional staff. Very quiet and peaceful hotel. No crowds. It all felt very private and exclusive. Room did not come with a mini refrigerator but one phone call to desk and one was provided immediately no extra charge. Room was spacious and very clean. I only stayed one night because I attend school in the city and terrible weather would have prevented me from catching a train from upstate to manhattan the night before. I am a New Yorker and in the city frequently so I can honestly say this hotel was amazing. The only thing that stops me from saying it was perfect is breakfast. Breakfast was advertised at $14.95 when I booked the room. When I went to breakfast the next morning the hotel had an event so I was told I had to sit in a different area. I ordered a normal breakfast ..eggs, bacon, toast and charged it to my room. When I checked out I was charged almost $30.00 for breakfast. I thought that was way to much and not as originally stated.
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
AEG
We arrived at 1:00 and were so happy to hear that a room was available! I feel that this never happens! The staff were wonderful, always smiling and helpful.
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
Nice place that suited the purpose of my trip perfectly.
1 night business trip Jan 21, 2015
Bruce
"Charming hotel!"
Staff go the extra mile, extra helpful and friendly. Afternoon tea is wonderful.
Hard to impress
This is a very good small hotel.excellent service and staff and clean compact rooms. The price is very reasonable for NYC.
CHM
Staff nice and welcoming. Clean hotel and the room is bigger than other hotel rooms we have visited in NYC.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
"Great weekend at Fitzpatrick!"
My daughter and I were there for a long weekend visiting a friend and so enjoyed the Fitzpatrick that I've already told a couple friends and will book my stay here again when I come back. What was appealing to us was the comfortable and warm decor, the friendliness of the staff, the coziness of the restaurant and bar, and the warmth and decor of the room (especially the bed - so comfortable!). The hotel's location was perfect too. Great shopping and restaurants right outside the door, central park only a couple blocks away, and the subway around the corner.
4 night trip with friends Jan 8, 2015
Maureen
"Great Small Hotel in Great Location."
Love this hotel.
7 night family trip Dec 17, 2014
We stayed 2 nights and it was a very good choice. Will book again.
Other trip Dec 24, 2014
Just spent one night. No complaints. Bed comfortable. Room quiet
Other trip Dec 16, 2014
s
"Front desk staff needs to improve"
The front desk service was not good. There were many times when there was no doorman available and the front desk staff did not attempt to assist us with getting a cab or other services. They were always talking among themselves and paying no attention to their guests. The housekeeping service was excellent. Room was clean and housekeeper was very pleasant.
4 night romance trip Dec 4, 2014
"Good midtown east hotel"
They upgraded us to a suite which was nice, but we could not control the heat, and the room was too warm. The bed was a bit soft. The facilities were very nice.
1 night romance trip Nov 30, 2014
Carl
We were upgraded to a big suite as a courtesy and it was beautiful!
1 night romance trip Nov 29, 2014
"Very nice hotel in a great location."
Great location. Very good service. Very attentive staff. Always enjoy staying at the Fitzpatrick. Cheers
Other trip Dec 2, 2014
Earle
"Excellent Boutique Hotel"
Excellent Boutique Hotel in great neighborhood and close to the finest shopping in NYC.
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
Outstanding hotel. I used to love to stay at the Barbizon Tulip which was a few blocks up from the Fitzpatrick. The Fitz reminds me of the best of Barbizon--great neighborhood, friendly and polite staff, boutique style hotel, well kept and well-run.
Other trip Nov 22, 2014
hannah
"Very good location and comfortable"
No problems, helpful staff, and clean, quiet room. Close to many of New York' attractions.
Other trip Nov 21, 2014
"East Side and accessible"
We very much enjoyed the visit-easy to get around the city from this location. The staff (front desk, concierge, bar, restaurant, housekeeping) were uniformly warm and outgoing.
Other trip Nov 19, 2014
"Anniversary Weekend in NYC"
My husband and I were in town for the weekend to celebrate our anniversary and we absolutely loved the hotel. It is in walkable distance to times square and central park. Plenty of shopping around and the subway stop is within a couple blocks. We had told the hotel that it was our anniversary weekend and they upgraded us to a suite upon arrival. Champagne and chocolate covered strawberries were also waiting for us in the room. Great hotel!
2 night romance trip Nov 14, 2014
"Perfect"
Quiet, clean, friendly. Zero complaints. We were there 5 nights.
5 night romance trip Oct 31, 2014
Convienent, pleasant, friendly. Good hotel
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
"Home from home in New York"
We never stay anyplace else in New York. Yes, it's expensive and yes it's old fashioned but the rooms are super comfortable, the staff are excellent, the restaurant food is great as hotels go and the location is super - 2 blocks from Blomingdales and the subway and 10 minutes walk to 5th Avenue. What's not to like?
Other trip Nov 1, 2014
"OK for a short stay and a little overpriced."
Very good staff. Room OK but not altogether comfortable. Expensive WiFi.
1 night business trip Oct 26, 2014
"Great experience all around."
Had a great stay at the Fitz. Irish breakfast was outstanding from the coffee to the black and white pudding.
Other trip Oct 31, 2014
J.D.R.
The staff was very friendly and helpful. The bar was cozy and fun. The location was great - near shopping and Central Park.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014